Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701168 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Haven't used this for a bit and trying again.  I notice at least with Zergpool, it is restarting the miner after the time interval.  So even if it stays on the same algo, it still stops and restarts the miner.
Please share additional details on this. Is the mining software crashing and Awesome Miner restart it? Or is it the profit switcher that makes a pool change (the pool can change even if the algorithm is the same), then right click on the miner and select View Details to get more insight about the recent changes to the profit switcher.

It is doing same algo  same pool but keeps restarting at each interval
Please send me the log files for this (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) and let me know the exact time of the issue. Thanks!
Send to info[at]awesomeminer.com

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Hello.  In Awesome Miner, some of my miners' statuses switch from "Mining" (in green) to "Disconnected" (in red), every few sections.  They switch back and forth, and eventually stay on the "Mining".  Then, others will do it.  So, I repeatedly have a view of my miners with ~80% green "Mining" and ~20% red "Disconnected".  I know that the miners are continuously active during this.  What is the problem?  Is there a setting in Awesome Miner I can change to prevent this?  BTW, I am only using Awesome Miner for monitoring status at this point, not using it for managing the miners.
This is typically that the mining software doesn't response the the monitoring requests from Awesome Miner within a number of seconds. You can increase the timeout via the Options dialog, Advanced section, "Miner API connection timeout". Please let me know if that resolved the issue. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

z-enemy miner does not work on benchmarks?
Minning is ok.
I've not used this mining software myself. It might be that it has API compatible to one of the existing software, but not the same benchmarking flags. Do you get the same issue no matter if you benchmark a single GPU or if you select to benchmark all combined?

I have it installed and it is fully compatible ccminer, it is a fork of ccminer and they have called it enemy. It works correctly and with full api. It is a miner that I do not find much use, because the other miners that I have overcome the enemy, is my opinion.

Patricio, I'll be attentive to see if the autoswitch problem occurs again, to know the time and send the log, but to which mail I sent it
If you run into any issues, please send a detailed description, the time of the issue and the log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) to: info[at]awesomeminer.com

SteAnt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry if i am asking questions that have been asked before. I couldn't find any answers. I got my antminers configured. S9, A3 and D3. If have trouble with the API access of the following asics though:

Antminer B3

Baikal giant B
Baikal giant N
Baikal giant N+

Inosollicon D9

Anyone who can help me with this?
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

@patrike

In coin section, can we add new coin by ourself?
Yes, you can manually add a coin. Please go to the Options dialog, Coins&Profit section and add a User defined coin.

It also appears to be stopping the miner after some period of time.  View details shows the same as when its running.  Is there someplace I can look to see whats going on?
Anamorphic

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Hi Patrike,

I have a couple questions / suggestions.

1. It would be awesome if you could add the ability for Rules to trigger other Rules. For example, if the temperature of (X set of Antminer S9's Miners) exceeds X, then trigger other Rule/s. The other Rule could lower the OC value of the Antminer L3's sitting next to the S9's, lowering the temp of the affected area. There are so many other valuable options that could be created if Rules could trigger other Rules.

2. Is there a way, or can you add a way to natively enable extranonce subscribe (#xnsub) to AM's multipools? I've tried several variations on the "Online Services" panel, and they end up with the URL of the pool breaking. Instead of the Algo's Port # being added to the end of the pool, it adds a -1. See below for pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/yayNcV5

Thank you!
1) Thanks for your suggestions on this. It's an interesting concept. I assume the main reason is that you want this to not have to define the same actions in many rules. Where you also thinking that if the other rule to execute is selected to run only on specific miners, it will be applied for those specific miners when executed? So the first rule might perform action on Miner#1 and then execute another rule that might be specified to execute only on "Miner#2 and Miner#3" - or should it be configurable that the other rule also should execute on the original Miner#1?

2) Antminers only allows the #xnsub to be specified as part of the default pools (toolbar: Tools -> Antminer -> Default Pools). It's being ignored by the Antminer when you send it via Change/Add Pool operations.

You're most welcome! Yes exactly! I was thinking that a rule triggered by Miner#1 could execute another rule that specified Miner#2 & Miner#3, or any other subset of Miners, say Miner#1, #2, #3, etc. Simply being able to create rules that trigger other rules will create a whole new world of possibilities. Sort of an "If /Then" logic tree.

Thanks Patrike!
Billystaples

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

How are your mining rigs setup?

Using power line adapters by any chance? Mine did exactly that until I setup a script that pings my router 24/7 and now it stays connected all the time.

No power line adapters.  I have a network switch and all miners are connected to that.  What was the script?  Where does it go?

Hello.  In Awesome Miner, some of my miners' statuses switch from "Mining" (in green) to "Disconnected" (in red), every few sections.  They switch back and forth, and eventually stay on the "Mining".  Then, others will do it.  So, I repeatedly have a view of my miners with ~80% green "Mining" and ~20% red "Disconnected".  I know that the miners are continuously active during this.  What is the problem?  Is there a setting in Awesome Miner I can change to prevent this?  BTW, I am only using Awesome Miner for monitoring status at this point, not using it for managing the miners.
This is typically that the mining software doesn't response the the monitoring requests from Awesome Miner within a number of seconds. You can increase the timeout via the Options dialog, Advanced section, "Miner API connection timeout". Please let me know if that resolved the issue. Thanks!

I tried this.  I increased to max (9 sec) and also checked the ping checkbox.  Same issue.
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

how to setup a single coin mining @ those pools listed in profitswitching, but instead using pool api to use whattomine prices, I've added another pool/dwarfpool/ and it works, but it's not possible with mph, zergpool and the rest.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Hello.  In Awesome Miner, some of my miners' statuses switch from "Mining" (in green) to "Disconnected" (in red), every few sections.  They switch back and forth, and eventually stay on the "Mining".  Then, others will do it.  So, I repeatedly have a view of my miners with ~80% green "Mining" and ~20% red "Disconnected".  I know that the miners are continuously active during this.  What is the problem?  Is there a setting in Awesome Miner I can change to prevent this?  BTW, I am only using Awesome Miner for monitoring status at this point, not using it for managing the miners.

When connected through 3g / 4g I get the same problems until I reboot ant manually
IMHO can increase the time of status change from "mining" to "ping down"?
Status update interval: 60 seconds

PS very often I see a picture that the status in awesomeminer is "ping up", although ant at this time works and the statistics on the pool is displayed correctly
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

@patrike

Yes, you can manually add a coin. Please go to the Options dialog, Coins&Profit section and add a User defined coin.

It also appears to be stopping the miner after some period of time.  View details shows the same as when its running.  Is there someplace I can look to see whats going on?
The Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) typically indicates what's going on. If a mining process is crashing three times within a short period of time, Awesome Miner will no longer try to restart it and leave it stopped. This is by default settings, and the behavior can be changed via Options dialog, Advanced section.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

I tried this.  I increased to max (9 sec) and also checked the ping checkbox.  Same issue.
What If you select a miner and look at the Summary tab, what does the response time from the miner indicate? What kind of miners are you running? Does a reboot of the miner make it any better (if it does, it's more related to the miner than the networking)?

Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

z-enemy miner does not work on benchmarks?
Minning is ok.
I've not used this mining software myself. It might be that it has API compatible to one of the existing software, but not the same benchmarking flags. Do you get the same issue no matter if you benchmark a single GPU or if you select to benchmark all combined?

I have it installed and it is fully compatible ccminer, it is a fork of ccminer and they have called it enemy. It works correctly and with full api. It is a miner that I do not find much use, because the other miners that I have overcome the enemy, is my opinion.

Patricio, I'll be attentive to see if the autoswitch problem occurs again, to know the time and send the log, but to which mail I sent it

He's right saying zealot/enemy miner (at least versions 1.09 and 1.10) doesn't work with benchmarking tool. Mining is still ok. Latest versions of enemy are no longer forked from ccminer. So until Patrike check this, you can't benchmark algos with this software.
mihd

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:14:20 PM by mihd

What about supporting of Whatsminer M3?
And further.. Why in "Customize Progress Field" lines (in "Appearance") it is impossible to use all data from  "Summary", "Devices" and "Pools" tabs of "Details" window ? Why this can not be improved in the program?
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Is there any rule action that will execute a batch file on a remote rig?  I'm not seeing any way to do it but maybe I'm missing it.
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

@patrike

The Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) typically indicates what's going on. If a mining process is crashing three times within a short period of time, Awesome Miner will no longer try to restart it and leave it stopped. This is by default settings, and the behavior can be changed via Options dialog, Advanced section.
I seem to be seeing this before it stops.

[E]Failed to process API request (time: 7343 ms): threads
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
5/22/2018 6:33:31 PM.292 [015] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 1002 ms): hwinfo
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

Hi patrician, I have a new problem, I'm not sure it's the fault of AM or the COINS APP.

The case that since the last version, the addition of modenas that there is in another post of bitcointalk and that you have recommended, has stopped working correctly.

There's some new problem. Awesome coin has not changed, it has the same version several weeks ago, but Awesome miner has changed. That is why I am inclined to say that it is a problem of Awesome miner, I leave the link, on the same page we complained about two people. I am running version 5.1, I do not know if it could be fixed quickly because that extension the truth is very useful

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494.380

The first error of another user is related to read cryptopia, that or I think it is AM error, the other error is giving me as I can not do the BD.

As I say, the awesome coin version has not changed, only Awesome miner has changed.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>cd C:\crypto\software\awesomeminer_coin_updater\

C:\crypto\software\awesomeminer_coin_updater>AwesomeMinerCoinUpdater.exe
Error loading CryptopiaPrices file: Intento de deserializar una secuencia vacía.
Successfully loaded previous saved StocksExchangePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved TradeSatoshiPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved CoinExchangeIOPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved CryptoBridgePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved SouthXChangePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved GraviexPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved cryptohubonlinePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved Crex24Prices data.
Unable to find previously saved information for LocalCoinData
Successfully loaded previous saved TradeOgrePrices data.
Updating all Cryptopia prices..Cryptopia: El servidor ha cometido una infracción de protocolo. Section=ResponseHeader Detail=CR debe ir seguido de LF
Updating all Stocks.Exchange prices.. done!
Updating all TradeSatoshi prices.. done!
Updating all coinexchangeio prices.. Error en el servidor remoto: (500) Error interno del servidor.
 done!
Updating all CryptoBridge prices.. done!
Updating all SouthXChange prices.. done!
Updating all Graviex prices.. done!
Updating all cryptohubonline prices.. done!
Updating all Crex24 prices.. done!
Updating all TradeOgre prices.. done!
Unable to save CryptopiaPrices information: El objeto Graph no puede ser nulo.
Nombre del parámetro: graph
Updating all CryptoID prices..done!
=============================================================
Supporting 10 exchanges and 2936 unique coins.
Begining coin update..
El valor no puede ser nulo.
Nombre del parámetro: source

I translate the last 3 lines of the error

Begining coin update ..
The value can not be null.
Parameter name: source
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

Hi patrician, I have a new problem, I'm not sure it's the fault of AM or the COINS APP.

The case that since the last version, the addition of modenas that there is in another post of bitcointalk and that you have recommended, has stopped working correctly.

There's some new problem. Awesome coin has not changed, it has the same version several weeks ago, but Awesome miner has changed. That is why I am inclined to say that it is a problem of Awesome miner, I leave the link, on the same page we complained about two people. I am running version 5.1, I do not know if it could be fixed quickly because that extension the truth is very useful

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494.380

The first error of another user is related to read cryptopia, that or I think it is AM error, the other error is giving me as I can not do the BD.

As I say, the awesome coin version has not changed, only Awesome miner has changed.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>cd C:\crypto\software\awesomeminer_coin_updater\

C:\crypto\software\awesomeminer_coin_updater>AwesomeMinerCoinUpdater.exe
Error loading CryptopiaPrices file: Intento de deserializar una secuencia vacía.
Successfully loaded previous saved StocksExchangePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved TradeSatoshiPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved CoinExchangeIOPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved CryptoBridgePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved SouthXChangePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved GraviexPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved cryptohubonlinePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved Crex24Prices data.
Unable to find previously saved information for LocalCoinData
Successfully loaded previous saved TradeOgrePrices data.
Updating all Cryptopia prices..Cryptopia: El servidor ha cometido una infracción de protocolo. Section=ResponseHeader Detail=CR debe ir seguido de LF
Updating all Stocks.Exchange prices.. done!
Updating all TradeSatoshi prices.. done!
Updating all coinexchangeio prices.. Error en el servidor remoto: (500) Error interno del servidor.
 done!
Updating all CryptoBridge prices.. done!
Updating all SouthXChange prices.. done!
Updating all Graviex prices.. done!
Updating all cryptohubonline prices.. done!
Updating all Crex24 prices.. done!
Updating all TradeOgre prices.. done!
Unable to save CryptopiaPrices information: El objeto Graph no puede ser nulo.
Nombre del parámetro: graph
Updating all CryptoID prices..done!
Supporting 10 exchanges and 2936 unique coins.
Begining coin update..
El valor no puede ser nulo.
Nombre del parámetro: source

I translate the last 3 lines of the error

Begining coin update ..
The value can not be null.
Parameter name: source

most likely cryptopia api changed / down again, happens all the time. Don't think anything Patrike can do about it.
xtpeloco
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

a great program.

two issues that happen to me after updates.

- x13 something has changed nicehash that does not mark mine values well
- Hmq1725 is not supported by amd (Rx580), always leaving in online services
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

a great program.

On NH's front page, https://www.nicehash.com/news/moving-from-gh-to-th-units-for-x13-algo, effective today, it's not caused by AM update
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

a great program.

On NH's front page, https://www.nicehash.com/news/moving-from-gh-to-th-units-for-x13-algo, effective today, it's not caused by AM update
The plan is to have a new development version of Awesome Miner available within a few hours - and one of the changes is to adjust to the X13 reporting for Nicehash.

Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: