Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701326 times)
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:00 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 11:37:13 PM by Marvell2

how do i change the temp limit using the miner ? the miner keeps throtting off some cards at 81 degerres,  EBWF ZEC miner that is, normally i would set the temp threshold in the
batch file but i dont see that in aweseome miner

Also I cant get the miner to benchmark x16, even when i choose z-enemy which i know works on my rigs
darius510

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:56 AM

Is anyone else having any responsiveness issues with the latest release(s)? It seems like the UI locks up any time there's a large number of profit switches.

I was getting that when Windows went through Insider Preview latest fast ring build (with that huuuuuge Notepad upgrade) 2 or 3 weeks back. Couldn't figure out why everything goes stuttering from time to time until I decided to just roll back and stay with stable builds. (yes, initially I suspected and thought it was AM 5.3.x broke my system since stutter happens every time profit switching took place, but turns out it was bloody Microsoft in my case)

I havent changed anything about the OS. And this isnt a stutter, this is a full blown lockup for 5-10 seconds every minute. Like its not just annoying, its making the program almost unusable.
I've made a few optimizations in development version 5.3.10 that is about to be released. Once available, please upgrade and let me know if it's working better.

It doesnt seem any better.
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

Trying to run t-rex x16r on my 1080ti rig with the dev release of AM. Continue to get MSCVR120 and MSCVP120 DLL errors. Have tried a reboot. It's configured a remote rig. Not having the problem with Zenemy. Any help would be great.

Thanks
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

Trying to run t-rex on my 1080ti rig with the dev release of AM. Continue to get MSCVR120 and MSCVP120 DLL errors. Have tried a reboot - I can't find those dlls anywhere on my rig (remote rig). Any help would be great.

Thanks

try installing the Visual C++ redist 2013 from Microsoft

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:09:46 AM

Trying to run t-rex on my 1080ti rig with the dev release of AM. Continue to get MSCVR120 and MSCVP120 DLL errors. Have tried a reboot - I can't find those dlls anywhere on my rig (remote rig). Any help would be great.

Thanks

That did the trick - and realizing I had a "platform" option in the command line that it doesn't seem to like. Not sure where that came from but seems to be working. Getting 51mhs on 3x1080ti so think i have some tweaking to do

Thanks!
GEBucky
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

Thanks

That did the trick - and realizing I had a "platform" option in the command line that it doesn't seem to like. Not sure where that came from but seems to be working. Getting 51mhs on 3x1080ti so think i have some tweaking to do

Thanks!

LOL -even at 60mhs now it doesn't hold a candle to ETH using Ethenlargementpill. But glad I at least got it running - thanks again.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

Awesome Miner Version 5.3.10 (Development preview of 5.4)

- Miner Tag trigger can be configured to trigger if a miner doesn't have the specified tag
- The profit switcher can be configured to ignore the current pool if the mining software crashed multiple times. Configurable via the Options dialog, Profit switching section.
- Improved threading performance when using larger number of miners and when executing commands on many miners at once
- Webhook actions can be configured for Basic Authentication
- WhatToMine custom URL's can point to sources with multiple coins
- Added execution option to run external commands as Administrator via the System tab
- Added option to reinitialize the GPU monitoring via the System tab
- Coins tab improved by separating Revenue and Profit into two separate columns that can be sorted individually
- Ensure miner hostnames cannot contain blank spaces
- Added variable support for webhook actions
- Disable MultiPool.us integration
- Zpool multiple region support
- Added YescryptR16 and Allium algorithms, including support in CpuMiner-Opt
- Use full paths when specifying configuration file to sgminer
- Improved support for custom mining software with download URL specified as part of profit profiles
- The download URL for mining software adds support for pointing to network file shares.
- Cloud Services update inteval configurable
- For Managed Profit Miners, only the active pools will be listed on the Pools tab.
- Removed old mining software: Excavator 1.1. The only supported versions from now on are Excavator 1.4 and 1.5.
- Added mining software: T-Rex nVidia GPU Miner
- T-Rex miner 0.5.6, including pool information when used as External Miner
- CryptoDredge 0.8.3
- Z-enemy Miner 1.15a with Hex algorithm support
- EWBF Equihash Miner 0.5
- SRBminer 1.6.5, including CryptoNight Red algorithm
- Correction to coins per day calculations for some algorithms like Blake 2b
- Correction to SRBMiner configuration file entries related to GPU settings
- Correction to hash rate for latest firmware versions of Innosilicon A9 Zmaster miner. If an older firmware is used for this miner, please upgrade to the latest firmware version.
- Correction to the content of the miner and pool notification messages if the mining process doesn't start correctly
- Correction to miner commands not being executed correctly if launched in a sequence via the rules
- Correction to incorrect display of first pool in list for some GPU mining software
- Correction to rule for executing SSH commands
- Correction to hashrate parsing for a few of the GPU mining software, where incorrect processing could result in no mining information being displayed
- Minor corrections

Items in blue are updated since the last development preview.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwoax04u7dg5hec/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-08-10%20a%20las%207.28.03.png?dl=0

Hi @Patrike, I already informed you a few days ago that when mino nichehash, the profit is not shown in real time. If it appears in online services, and it does the switch auto, it is a pain to not see the profit in real time and therefore I do not have the mini profit statistics either.

I have waited to install the last update, but it has not been fixed. I ask for your help because I do not know where this fault comes from, even though I look at options I do not see anything that I can affect

I keep mining with nicehash and other pools, but it's a pain to not see the profit of nicehash. I have asked in my Telegram group and it only happens to me.
trucobit

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

You have thought about offering this service to third parties. You just have to make a website to sign up and add the API, and a recurring monthly payment from Paypal, I would pay $ 10 a month for having such statistics, and I know people from my telegram group who would also pay for that service.

You can offer a subdomain for each client only accessible by login. For me, it would be something that I have been looking for a long time. Only the number of switch changes per day in each machine would be missing.

I work as a full time back end web developer so I don't have a lot of time left but I will consider it.

The number of switch changes is actually something I am working on. I am going to implement a timeline showing what each rig is mining, how many swaps there are etc. I have been logging all this info to my DB, I just need to write the front end graphs.

WOW so you already have the knowledge for your work, it's just a lack of time.

I think you have a great business opportunity here, you could pay from paypal or even with cryptos. But what you have is a great lack of AM.

I'm used to working with multiple bots in the field of black Seo link building, and I'm used to paying for extra services (elite proxies, cache solvers, list of sites to put links, text spins etc ...), no I always pay that the service is good, and what is seen in their statistics is simply magnificent, it is a great job.

Presumably, once you have everything done for you, in the absence of the number of auto switch changes, you should only focus on the front end of the page offering the service, an administration, a payment gateway and a self management of users ..

Think about it well because there are thousands of AM licenses, and many of us are crazy about having this kind of reports that you have done with such expertise.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Is anyone else having any responsiveness issues with the latest release(s)? It seems like the UI locks up any time there's a large number of profit switches.

I was getting that when Windows went through Insider Preview latest fast ring build (with that huuuuuge Notepad upgrade) 2 or 3 weeks back. Couldn't figure out why everything goes stuttering from time to time until I decided to just roll back and stay with stable builds. (yes, initially I suspected and thought it was AM 5.3.x broke my system since stutter happens every time profit switching took place, but turns out it was bloody Microsoft in my case)

I havent changed anything about the OS. And this isnt a stutter, this is a full blown lockup for 5-10 seconds every minute. Like its not just annoying, its making the program almost unusable.
I've made a few optimizations in development version 5.3.10 that is about to be released. Once available, please upgrade and let me know if it's working better.

It doesnt seem any better.
Are both Awesome Miner an all the Remote Agents on 5.3.10? The Remote Agent version is actually of importance here as well.

If possible, I would like to review your configuration file (ConfigData.xml) and Awesome Miner log file. Would it be possible for you to contact me by mail with this information?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwoax04u7dg5hec/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-08-10%20a%20las%207.28.03.png?dl=0

Hi @Patrike, I already informed you a few days ago that when mino nichehash, the profit is not shown in real time. If it appears in online services, and it does the switch auto, it is a pain to not see the profit in real time and therefore I do not have the mini profit statistics either.

I have waited to install the last update, but it has not been fixed. I ask for your help because I do not know where this fault comes from, even though I look at options I do not see anything that I can affect

I keep mining with nicehash and other pools, but it's a pain to not see the profit of nicehash. I have asked in my Telegram group and it only happens to me.
Can you check your Awesome Miner log file for connection issues to Nicehash? You can search for:
api.nicehash.com

Also make sure that in the Options dialog, Online Services section, you don't have any but the default value for Nicehash domain matching:
nicehash.com

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
davidadrake

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

Why is MultiPool.us integration removed? Should we stay away from there? Did something happen that I missed?
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

patrike

Hello!
New icons, as well as an update of the old (all taken from the official block-explorer and sites)

https://yadi.sk/d/_2ZrfhxI3WoaXx
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

some of the new miners bundled with most recent version are screwing with the power limit set to 60% on my 1070, after a few hours I found that setting ignored and miner going on full power, any hint how to battle that horrendrous behavior, I can't pinpoint which miner does that because all work as expected with powerlimit 60%(set with afterburner upon boot in w10) until it goes wrong.

check if it's CryptoDredge, prior to 0.7.0, their DevFee sessions have (accused) been seen altering PL to 100%

0.7.0 and later doesn't do this anymore

well it does not seems to have stopped doing that, running latest 0.8.30

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

A feature suggestion: "Auto Benchmark":

User selects profile and precision, AM then starts to benchmark all algorithms (like 'Select All' in the benchmark window). After it has finished benchmarking, it will save the results to the profile and automatically start mining using the new results.

Maybe a window with a summary of the results could be added too.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Why is MultiPool.us integration removed? Should we stay away from there? Did something happen that I missed?
They had an API for some time, but it's no longer available.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

patrike

Hello!
New icons, as well as an update of the old (all taken from the official block-explorer and sites)

https://yadi.sk/d/_2ZrfhxI3WoaXx
Thanks - I will update.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

User selects profile and precision, AM then starts to benchmark all algorithms (like 'Select All' in the benchmark window). After it has finished benchmarking, it will save the results to the profile and automatically start mining using the new results.

That could make sense for the initial benchmark. The future plan also to let Awesome Miner automatically update the profile hashrates while you are mining, to minimize the need of benchmarking.

zaqwsx

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

That could make sense for the initial benchmark. The future plan also to let Awesome Miner automatically update the profile hashrates while you are mining, to minimize the need of benchmarking.

This could bring some problems. For example x16r/x16s hashrate fluctuates a lot, other algorithms need some time to catch their real speed and when the profit switching is set to short time problems will pop. Keeping this in mind, I will suggest to let the miner to run for 15 min before the hash is taken in to consideration or even better set this time as parameter.

Btw, this is the way I bench my self. I set all the algorithm's hashrate to 1TH and let them pop one after another while saving their real hashrates to the profile.
O-Coin

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

Cryptonight Profit Pool payout only in XMR.  moneroocean.stream

Anyone ever use/configure this pool?
@Patrike
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 01:38:31 AM by Regulater

On the most recent version i am having issues with getting benchmarks to save to the profiles. I cant get any benchmarks to save to the profiles and have to save them to a clipboard then write in each one and choose the software. Is there anyway to fix this issue. Ran long benchmarks on all rigs, it changes on the benchmark page but does not change it on the profile page. Is this because im doing multiple rigs at once?

Also looks like profit switching is getting stuck for me. Will not switch algos even though others are more profitable. Especially getting stuck on X16R.
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: