Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701304 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.4.3 (Development preview of 5.5)

- Significant performance improvements to support a very large number of miners
- The Remote Proxy can do automatic discovery of new ASIC miners on the network and automatically add and remove new miners in Awesome Miner
- Introducing multiple columns when displaying External Miners, Managed Miners and Pools in the options dialog
- The dialog to save hashrate can also save the current power usage for the selected GPU (if reported by the mining software)
- Display of AMD and nVidia GPU driver version on the Summary tab for each Managed Miner and Managed Profit Miner
- Profit switching interval can be specified in both minutes and seconds and allows an interval as low as 30 seconds
- Profit switching setting for the minimum time a miner will stay on the same pool before i can change to another pool
- Filtering for Managed Template section of Options dialog
- Updated integration with the block explorer for Ethereum to continue the support for Ethereum wallet balance
- Selected lines on the Balance tab can be copied to the clipboard using Ctrl+C
- Updated coin images and cleanup of old coins
- Added API to get a list of coins and information from the Coins tab (/api/coins/stats)
- Added API to get a list of multi coin pools and information from the Online Services tab (/api/onlineservices/stats)
- Added API to get a list of all Profit profiles (/api/profitprofiles)
- CastXMR 1.4 with Cryptonight-Fest algorithm support
- SrbMiner 1.6.7
- Correction to scenario where pools are added from the web interface and used for performing actions on ASIC miners
- Correction to trigger for Revenue / Profit to not trigger too often
- Correction to user defined Managed Software to prevent new algorithms, that are disabled for the specific software, to show up in the Benchmarking window
- Correction to uptime display for Excavator miner version 1.5
- Minor corrections

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
toptek12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

I can't get SRBMiner-CN-V1-6-7  to start remotely with Awesome miner it downloads to the remote miners etc and tries to start then stops, it even fills in the pool.txt files correctly and if I use the bat file it uses in the folder with remote desk top it loaded up and runs with out using Awesome miner .

Here what the diagnostics says .

Initialize diagnostics (40)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner Remote Agent version: 5.4.3
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: SrbMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

is there a setting im not aware of ? . I tried to the clean all old downloads , deleting everything on the remote PC/miners. rebooting, didn't use afterburner etc , and if I use any other miners to mine they download and work .

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

I can't get SRBMiner-CN-V1-6-7  to start remotely with Awesome miner it downloads to the remote miners etc and tries to start then stops, it even fills in the pool.txt files correctly and if I use the bat file it uses in the folder with remote desk top it loaded up and runs with out using Awesome miner .

Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: SrbMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Diagnostics completed

is there a setting im not aware of ? . I tried to the clean all old downloads , deleting everything on the remote PC/miners. rebooting, didn't use afterburner etc , and if I use any other miners to mine they download and work .
Can you see if the files config.txt and awesome-restart.bat also are generated correctly in the same folder as pools.txt? In case Awesome Miner is unable to update/write to these files, it fail to start the mining software.

Is the log file for Remote Agent indicating that there are any issues creating these files? If you want, you could send me this log file.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
darius510

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I've isolated the UI freezing problem to a scenario where I have a remote client that I am connecting to via port forwarding, and their internet connectivity is spotty. I imagine the freeze is happening when the thread is hanging because it is expecting a timely response from the remote client and not getting it. Is there a setting already in place to deal with such a scenario?
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Hi @patrike

Can you put the 'Software' column in the benchmark option to be ordered just like the 'Algorithm' column does? It would be good and would make it easier to check the new software for the benchmark.

https://i.imgur.com/M51iuFw.jpg
toptek12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

Starting Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

Can you see if the files config.txt and awesome-restart.bat also are generated correctly in the same folder as pools.txt? In case Awesome Miner is unable to update/write to these files, it fail to start the mining software.

Is the log file for Remote Agent indicating that there are any issues creating these files? If you want, you could send me this log file.

NO config.txt and awesome-restart.bat was generated only the pool.txt file i sent the log file to info@awesomeminer.com
the error below is what i saw i sent the file any way because you know what to look for .Smiley .

]System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\srbminer-cn-v1-6-7_1\SRBMiner-CN-V1-6-7\config.txt'.
8/30/2018 5:34:36 PM.836 [009] [E]   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Just wanted to let you know that I've isolated the UI freezing problem to a scenario where I have a remote client that I am connecting to via port forwarding, and their internet connectivity is spotty. I imagine the freeze is happening when the thread is hanging because it is expecting a timely response from the remote client and not getting it. Is there a setting already in place to deal with such a scenario?
Thanks for the update on this. I will try to reproduce the scenario.

I would actually recommend you to check the setting for the connection timeout. Although it might sound attractive to increase the timeout to wait longer, in this case I think we should try to make it fail faster with a short timeout instead. Can you make sure that the setting "Increase connection timeout for Remote Agent" is unchecked, which is actually the default value?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Hi @patrike

Can you put the 'Software' column in the benchmark option to be ordered just like the 'Algorithm' column does? It would be good and would make it easier to check the new software for the benchmark.

Thanks for the suggestion - I will improve that.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Starting Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

NO config.txt and awesome-restart.bat was generated only the pool.txt file i sent the log file to info@awesomeminer.com
the error below is what i saw i sent the file any way because you know what to look for .Smiley .

]System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\srbminer-cn-v1-6-7_1\SRBMiner-CN-V1-6-7\config.txt'.
8/30/2018 5:34:36 PM.836 [009] [E]   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
Thanks for sharing all details. It turns out that the recent SrbMiner version isn't including config.txt as default anymore. Awesome Miner had a behavior where it always opened this file and made modifications. If the file didn't exist, it simply failed.

My test system was configured with custom SrbMiner config.txt content which is why I didn't see this problem at first. You can configure this in the Properties of a Managed Miner or in the Properties of a Profit profile, for the SrbMiner software, where you can select "Override config.txt content" and simply put empty configuration like below in the text field:
{ }

The above will be a workaround for the moment. I will of course correct this scenario in the next update of Awesome Miner, where it will handle the scenario of a missing config.txt.

toptek12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:18:29 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 05:08:40 PM by toptek12

Starting Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

8/30/2018 5:34:36 PM.836 [009] [E]   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
Thanks for sharing all details. It turns out that the recent SrbMiner version isn't including config.txt as default anymore. Awesome Miner had a behavior where it always opened this file and made modifications. If the file didn't exist, it simply failed.

My test system was configured with custom SrbMiner config.txt content which is why I didn't see this problem at first. You can configure this in the Properties of a Managed Miner or in the Properties of a Profit profile, for the SrbMiner software, where you can select "Override config.txt content" and simply put empty configuration like below in the text field:
{ }

The above will be a workaround for the moment. I will of course correct this scenario in the next update of Awesome Miner, where it will handle the scenario of a missing config.txt.

The workaround worked,I had to highlight the coin i was mining, leaving it as default wouldn't work for me Smiley...   

ty .
NetWhiz

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

Am I the only one who has issues running benchmarks? Trying Nicehash automatically disconnects from the pool. I have tried different regions but it does the same thing. I can only benchmark a couple algos due to this issue. Any ideas?
MHyza

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 09:19:03 PM by MHyza

Updated miners (the most used now Smiley )

T-Rex 0.6.3
New algos: balloon, polytimos, skunk
Improved bitcore, c11, sonoa, x16r/s, x17 by a few percent. Renesis, phi - about 3-5%

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432704.0

CryptoDredge v0.9.0
New Aeon algorithm
New CryptoNightHeavy algorithm
New CryptoNightV7 algorithm
New Masari algorithm
New Stellite algorithm
New Lbk3 algorithm
Fix issues related to miner shutdown
Other minor fixes

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/

Can you add new algos - Polytimos, Sonoa (Zergpool already supporting), please? Smiley

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

Updated miners (the most used now Smiley )

T-Rex 0.6.3
New algos: balloon, polytimos, skunk
Improved bitcore, c11, sonoa, x16r/s, x17 by a few percent. Renesis, phi - about 3-5%

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432704.0

CryptoDredge v0.9.0
New Aeon algorithm
New CryptoNightHeavy algorithm
New CryptoNightV7 algorithm
New Masari algorithm
New Stellite algorithm
New Lbk3 algorithm
Fix issues related to miner shutdown
Other minor fixes

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/

Can you add new algos - Polytimos, Sonoa (Zergpool already supporting), please? Smiley

Thanks @MHyza
kitenski

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Since updating to the latest version my main server is completely freezing and not responding to remote desktop or web connections.

This is happening daily.

Looking in the log all I see at the end is:

Code:
02/09/2018 02:20:49.491 [024] [S]Managed Profit Switching processing: HP GPU Study, IsRunning: False
02/09/2018 02:20:49.491 [024] [S]  Profitability, poolChanged: False, Algorithm: CryptoNightV7 -> CryptoNightV7, EngineType: CnClayMiner ->CnClayMiner, EngineSubType: Disabled ->Disabled, AutoDownload: True, EnginePath:
02/09/2018 02:20:56.117 [031] [E]ChannelFactoryProvider: Channel faulted
02/09/2018 02:20:56.118 [031] [E]  Failed remote: net.tcp://192.168.1.15:9630/AM/MinerService
02/09/2018 02:21:01.123 [035] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService
02/09/2018 02:21:22.128 [035] [E]ChannelFactoryProvider: Channel faulted
02/09/2018 02:21:22.129 [035] [E]  Failed remote: net.tcp://192.168.1.15:9630/AM/MinerService
02/09/2018 02:21:22.129 [035] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService

And then nothing in the logs until lunchtime today when I had to hard crash and restart the server.

saintv

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

hi

after update not work balance Eth (update failure)
darius510

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:17:55 PM

I would actually recommend you to check the setting for the connection timeout. Although it might sound attractive to increase the timeout to wait longer, in this case I think we should try to make it fail faster with a short timeout instead. Can you make sure that the setting "Increase connection timeout for Remote Agent" is unchecked, which is actually the default value?

It is unchecked, and its still pretty bad.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Am I the only one who has issues running benchmarks? Trying Nicehash automatically disconnects from the pool. I have tried different regions but it does the same thing. I can only benchmark a couple algos due to this issue. Any ideas?
Which mining software is this? Is mining on the same pool with the same mining software working fine, and it's only the benchmark that is failing?

If you still run into this problem, could you please also send me your log file and I can review the command line parameters Awesome Miner uses to launch the mining software to make sure it's correct. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Since updating to the latest version my main server is completely freezing and not responding to remote desktop or web connections.

This is happening daily.

Looking in the log all I see at the end is:

Code:
02/09/2018 02:20:49.491 [024] [S]Managed Profit Switching processing: HP GPU Study, IsRunning: False
02/09/2018 02:20:49.491 [024] [S]  Profitability, poolChanged: False, Algorithm: CryptoNightV7 -> CryptoNightV7, EngineType: CnClayMiner ->CnClayMiner, EngineSubType: Disabled ->Disabled, AutoDownload: True, EnginePath:
02/09/2018 02:20:56.117 [031] [E]ChannelFactoryProvider: Channel faulted
02/09/2018 02:20:56.118 [031] [E]  Failed remote: net.tcp://192.168.1.15:9630/AM/MinerService
02/09/2018 02:21:01.123 [035] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService
02/09/2018 02:21:22.128 [035] [E]ChannelFactoryProvider: Channel faulted
02/09/2018 02:21:22.129 [035] [E]  Failed remote: net.tcp://192.168.1.15:9630/AM/MinerService
02/09/2018 02:21:22.129 [035] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: AwesomeMiner.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.IMinerService

And then nothing in the logs until lunchtime today when I had to hard crash and restart the server.
Is the computer where you are running Awesome Miner also running mining - or is it only used to monitor other Remote Agents? A complete computer freeze isn't likely to be caused by Awesome Miner itself.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

hi

after update not work balance Eth (update failure)
This is not related to an update of Awesome Miner. Etherchain recently introduced CloudFlare DDOS protection on their site, causing some issues with requesting information outside a web browser. The latest Awesome Miner development version should resolve this.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

This change will also be included in Awesome Miner 5.5.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:39:40 PM by patrike

It is unchecked, and its still pretty bad.
When Awesome Miner is in this state where it's running slow, can you please create a process dump file and send me by mail (the file will be large). Use Windows Task Manager, Details tab, right click on AwesomeMiner and select "Create dump file". With the information in this file, I will be able to see the current Awesome Miner process state and hopefully be able to identify why it's running slow. Thanks!

One quick question - are you using the automatic console screen update on the Console tab (bottom of the screen in Awesome Miner), Settings -> Auto Refresh? If that's the case, please try to set it to Disabled.

Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: