Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701352 times)
principino1984

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

[ANN] T-Rex 0.6.6 Nvidia GPU miner

New version released.

Speed improvements: bcd - 5%
Cosmetic change: the miner will not show duplicate hashorder messages for x16r/s, bitcore, and they are no longer labeled as WARN
To disable API altogether set --api-bind-http / --api-bind-telnet to 0.
HTTP API: new control command "shutdown" to quit the miner (see help file for details)

Downloads
v0.6.6

Linux:
CUDA 9.1: https://mega.nz/#!XMlS0CYL!ruvZvVnoRC3gTArZyzzYF-t6B-XH0UnDCN6hV227Ya4
CUDA 9.2: https://mega.nz/#!eF1Q1SJC!0hv7ZhJaOCOQQ3zPmN5AnVCEJdND7rzqkRTm-MlVca0

Windows:
CUDA 9.1/9.2:
https://mega.nz/#!TEsUSIiC!4zpoxI58Qc90bcKsFHM0RhAvA7ERsNBB5HlNYsUa9xI
Makreliak

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

ah, ok, sorry thought you're trying to manage overclocking with AM and Afterburner, I'm not an AMD person btw, only have 2 RX470 vs tens of NV cards (though, my AB can set different clocks between the 2, I did let AB manage customized Fan control curves and not let AM do anything regarding GPU controls). Apart from modding BIOS timings, I left the cards with their default memclock of 1650 when booting up, and only set clock to 2000 via AB startup profile locally (not remote), gets 29MH/s each on ETH (both with Hynix VRAM) so I guess not too bad. Point being though, maybe try other OC tools like OverDriveNT, I suspect something else is causing the sync clocks rather than AM in your scenario.
[/quote]
Uhm, yes, it might helped to use overdrive, but i need to find solution within current setup, AM+Afterburner is nice combo which suits well..its just something has to be fixed within the settings, i mean..the point of AM was to manage all in one and thats what i aim for.
Thanks, hopefully this will get answered by support Smiley
Chapster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Hello Patrike,

I sent you an email regarding this issue but never got a reply.
AM seems to be having issues within the profit switching calculator.
The information shown in the "Coins" tab doesn't match what is shown when you right click on the miner and you click on  "Details".
This seems to be causing AM to choose the wrong coin to mine (unless the actual issue is the "Coins" tab showing wrong info).

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Hello Patrike,

I sent you an email regarding this issue but never got a reply.
AM seems to be having issues within the profit switching calculator.
The information shown in the "Coins" tab doesn't match what is shown when you right click on the miner and you click on  "Details".
This seems to be causing AM to choose the wrong coin to mine (unless the actual issue is the "Coins" tab showing wrong info).

Hi, What's your settings in Options -> Statistics -> Update interval (minimum 2 Minutes) ?
as well as Options -> Profit Switching -> Switching interval (minimum 30 Seconds) ?

the info displayed in Coins tab is updated as per schedule set in the former (subject to API availability from providers)

the info displayed in View Details is updated as per schedule set in the latter (subject to Profit Profile Settings -> Enabled Algo, Enabled Software, Enabled Pools)

So they will almost always be out of sync in one way or another, and degree of difference is expected amplified if the interval difference of the 2 is several (tens of) minutes apart, especially if you have lots of coins with low block times and high difficulty adjust frequency enabled. (you are likely seeing lots more of mining the wrong coin scenario especially with algos such as C11, Lyra2v2, Neoscrypt, Tribus, HMQ1725, Skein ... etc. as the profitability tend to spike due to high difficulty adjustment frequency in coins that utilise these algos, many adjust difficulty every block)
Chapster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Hi, What's your settings in Options -> Statistics -> Update interval (minimum 2 Minutes) ?
as well as Options -> Profit Switching -> Switching interval (minimum 30 Seconds) ?

the info displayed in Coins tab is updated as per schedule set in the former (subject to API availability from providers)

the info displayed in View Details is updated as per schedule set in the latter (subject to Profit Profile Settings -> Enabled Algo, Enabled Software, Enabled Pools)

So they will almost always be out of sync in one way or another, and degree of difference is expected amplified if the interval difference of the 2 is several (tens of) minutes apart, especially if you have lots of coins with low block times and high difficulty adjust frequency enabled. (you are likely seeing lots more of mining the wrong coin scenario especially with algos such as C11, Lyra2v2, Neoscrypt, Tribus, HMQ1725, Skein ... etc. as the profitability tend to spike due to high difficulty adjustment frequency in coins that utilise these algos, many adjust difficulty every block)

Hello,

Thank you for your reply but that doesn't seem to be the cause. One is set to 2 minutes and the other to 3 minutes.
The 1 minute difference doesn't explain the extreme difference shown.

Also, it seems the issue only happens when you have the same pool with the same wallet/username even though the other fields are different.
I suspect that AM is not referring to each pool with its unique ID but rather seems to be identifying each pool/coin using only the wallet/user or a combination of pool url + wallet.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:42:56 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your reply but that doesn't seem to be the cause. One is set to 2 minutes and the other to 3 minutes.
The 1 minute difference doesn't explain the extreme difference shown.

Also, it seems the issue only happens when you have the same pool with the same wallet/username even though the other fields are different.
I suspect that AM is not referring to each pool with its unique ID but rather seems to be identifying each pool/coin using only the wallet/user or a combination of pool url + wallet.

The coin pools you have set up, make sure they do not overlap the pools (regardless of wallet, username) that are predefined in Online Services. (eg, if you are mining some coins via custom pool, don't use Zerg/Zpool,Ahash,Blaze,Blockmasters....etc) Online Services profitability stats takes precedence over Coin Profitability stats providers. So say if you are mining RVN, and have your custom pool setup @ Zergpool, your profitablity won't be what WhatToMine or CoinCalculators show you, but will be the Zergpool's X16r Profitability (24 actual, 24 estimate, Current whichever you have set up in Options) stat.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

please Coinscalculator to 3h average, full interesant and easy by programer
In the past this wasn't provided by the API, but I had a look again and it's at least possible to get the 3h Difficulty value. There are however no 3h values for exchange rate and so on.

I did not want to comment on it, but it is one of the great hidden problems of Awesome miner.

It depends on where the data is, WTM, Coinscalculator, CC, or even AW CU, it turns out that sometimes AM gives you the sales price and other times of purchase, and they are very different.

For simple example, PGN is really paying 1 satochi per coin, but in Awesome miner it shows 2, because it is the price at which they sell it, but the real price is for which they are already willing to pay.

The problem that Awesome in that aspect is not standardized, and directly takes all the data from those 3 sources, and each gives the prices or sale or purchase, which is a problem.

Coins with large volume, the difference is minimal, when they are coins of low volume or volume can make a purchase offer price of 300 and sale in 550, and of course I am interested in the price of purchase offer, the price for which he is already paying, which is the lowest price, but surely they will pay.

I know this is a great job, but ideally, AW miner should take the hash data, difficulty etc. from the sources mentioned, but then the prices directly from the Exchanges, as if AW CU does. And the ideal would be that if a currency is in several Exchanges, the power to choose for each currency, of which exchange I want the purchase offer price, with which everything will coincide perfectly.

While that is not a standard within Awesome miner, you will see and there are big problems of price difference. At least AW CU always gives the purchase offer price, which is REAL, and not the SALE one, which tend to be very inflated, and this happens a lot very much in Awesome miner, which is fixed in the sale price that is It is always higher, but you are not really paying for that price, the real price is the purchase offer. This has to be made a standard. The software is advancing so much that it seems incredible that it does not have an authentic control over the price of the coins.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

For any others having the same trouble I had, the Linux agent runs the miner software using the screen utility, which isn't installed by default in Ubuntu.  Just do
Code:
sudo apt install screen
and you should be good to go.
Thanks - I've updated the documentation based on this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Patrike,

Can you temporarily disable rules when running benchmarks? I appear to still have the stop rule runs every 10 seconds problem, and it took me a minute to realize that was killing my benchmarks in 5.5.1. I figure even of the stop rule running too frequently gets fixed that could still affect long running benchmark sessions.
Good point. I will look into improving this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

Is this ever going to be fixed?

My datalogging and projections have all been ruined for the last 3 weeks.
Hi,

1) Please go to the Options dialog, Online Services, and verify that the field "Nicehash domain matching" is set to the default value "nicehash.com" and nothing else.

2) If you still experience this issue, please contact me by mail and send your configuration file (%appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml) so I can investigate in more detail why it's failing.

Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

In the past this wasn't provided by the API, but I had a look again and it's at least possible to get the 3h Difficulty value. There are however no 3h values for exchange rate and so on.

I did not want to comment on it, but it is one of the great hidden problems of Awesome miner.

It depends on where the data is, WTM, Coinscalculator, CC, or even AW CU, it turns out that sometimes AM gives you the sales price and other times of purchase, and they are very different.

For simple example, PGN is really paying 1 satochi per coin, but in Awesome miner it shows 2, because it is the price at which they sell it, but the real price is for which they are already willing to pay.

The problem that Awesome in that aspect is not standardized, and directly takes all the data from those 3 sources, and each gives the prices or sale or purchase, which is a problem.

Coins with large volume, the difference is minimal, when they are coins of low volume or volume can make a purchase offer price of 300 and sale in 550, and of course I am interested in the price of purchase offer, the price for which he is already paying, which is the lowest price, but surely they will pay.

I know this is a great job, but ideally, AW miner should take the hash data, difficulty etc. from the sources mentioned, but then the prices directly from the Exchanges, as if AW CU does. And the ideal would be that if a currency is in several Exchanges, the power to choose for each currency, of which exchange I want the purchase offer price, with which everything will coincide perfectly.

While that is not a standard within Awesome miner, you will see and there are big problems of price difference. At least AW CU always gives the purchase offer price, which is REAL, and not the SALE one, which tend to be very inflated, and this happens a lot very much in Awesome miner, which is fixed in the sale price that is It is always higher, but you are not really paying for that price, the real price is the purchase offer. This has to be made a standard. The software is advancing so much that it seems incredible that it does not have an authentic control over the price of the coins.

I fully understand your point here. There are however no plans (in the near future) to let Awesome Miner do the work of collecting more or better coin statistics unless provided by WhatToMine.com, Coincalculators.io and so on. It would simply be too much work.

Another way forward might be to work closer to the WhatToMine.com and Coincalculators.io teams, and see if they can provide additional exchange rates (the buy-rate) that could be used by Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

T-Rex 0.6.6 (mostly for those interested in bcd)
T-Rex 0.6.6 Nvidia GPU miner
This miner will be included in the next update of Awesome Miner.

I would also recommend everyone to start asking the mining software developers to provide HTTP download links for their software - instead of download sites like Mega. If you get a HTTP URL, you can enter it in Awesome Miner (Options dialog, Managed Software section) and get access to the new versions in an easy way without having to wait a few days for a new Awesome Miner release.

Thanks!

Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Is it possible to make a storage of miner programs on the control computer from which to distribute updated miners to the extended clients.
This would greatly simplify the task of updating a large number of miners
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 03:30:39 AM by trucobit

I fully understand your point here. There are however no plans (in the near future) to let Awesome Miner do the work of collecting more or better coin statistics unless provided by WhatToMine.com, Coincalculators.io and so on. It would simply be too much work.

Another way forward might be to work closer to the WhatToMine.com and Coincalculators.io teams, and see if they can provide additional exchange rates (the buy-rate) that could be used by Awesome Miner.

If please something has to be done, since I have realized I have become paranoid and I realize the money lost every day

XAGC buy 408 sold at 588, AM shows me 588, it's not the right price

So I could give you dozens of examples of currencies that we are undermining by the sale price and not the purchase price.

Or talk to those who provide data like WTM etc ... or somehow you should give another solution to the problem. Actually the prices given by AW CU are the sales, the appropriate, and it is only an extension. I do not know if in some way you could join Awesome miner.

Today I saw a STIM currency prices 600 and 1650, AM gave me 1650 and so many coins.

I had to deactivate multiple currencies because I was undermining the sale price that will always be higher than the real, much higher. This makes money lose and should be important, because it is a fundamental part of the very essence of the program. Mine the most profitable, but the real profitable.

Please, I would urge you in this, because we are mining with incorrect data in a large part of the currencies.

Example

XACG 1º  588 satochis

exchange Crex24

More than 400 difference, and see that it is a coin added with AW CU and also does it wrong
rperus

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

I can´t configure the API access to my antminers in AWESOME MINER, but I can´t access via SSH to my miner (SSH username and password is: root / admin). How can I reset the SSH password?
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

I can´t configure the API access to my antminers in AWESOME MINER, but I can´t access via SSH to my miner (SSH username and password is: root / admin). How can I reset the SSH password?

In older ant versions there were other login / password
admin/admin
root/root
root/admin
Soonnet

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

If I still mined, I would use this. Too bad I can't make any money anymore, the difficulty is too high these days Tongue
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Is it possible to make a storage of miner programs on the control computer from which to distribute updated miners to the extended clients.
This would greatly simplify the task of updating a large number of miners
It should be possible to configure the path to mining software via the Options dialog, Managed Software section. Instead of a download URL starting with "http", you can specify a Windows file share like "\\somecomputer\Ccminer-something-1.0.zip". The result is that all Remote Agents will use this file share to get the ZIP file.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

In older ant versions there were other login / password
admin/admin
root/root
root/admin
Thanks for sharing the information.

On almost all recent Antminers the default SSH username / password is root / admin. This is probably applicable for 99.9% of all Antminers. There have been a few instances in the past where it turned out that this wasn't the default.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Awesome Miner Version 5.5.2 (Development preview of 5.6)

ASIC mining
  - All SSH and Antminer operations are supported via the Remote Proxy when using a large number of ASIC miners
  - More fail safe parsing of pool information from Antminers with custom firmware where invalid pool entries are returned
  - Upgrading the version of Remote Proxy via Awesome Miner made possible in the same way a Remote Agent can be upgraded
  - Improved Auto Discovery of miners via Remote Proxy

GPU mining
  - Benchmark dialog improved to show the hashrate in gray if the mining software didn't have the highest hashrate value compared to other software
  - Benchmark includes power usage for some nVidia based mining software (e.g. ccminer)
  - Remote Agent on Linux can be configured with a password using the command line /setpassword=mypass
  - When mining with EWBF Equihash Miner, the parameter '--pers auto' will no longer be added by default. It will only be added when mining on Zergpool.
 Configuration
  - Increase maximum allowed value for the profit switching setting for minimum pool time
  - The Dashboard will by default show the number of ASIC miners in the ASIC section, instead of the total number of ASIC sub devices. To change back to previous behavior, go to the Options dialog, Dashboard & History section.
 User interface
  - Profit profile Properties dialog improved with new selection options for the list of mining software
  - Display miner API identifier on the summary tab. This is the unique identifier for the miner when accessed via the Awesome Miner HTTP API.

Rules and API
  - Profit Profile can be set for a miner using the Awesome Miner HTTP API
  - Added Coin Trigger for detecting coin difficuly, network hashrate and exchange rate
 Mining software
  - Added mining software: ProgPow Miner 0.15 for AMD and nVidia
  - Added mining software: EthMiner 0.16.0 rc1 for AMD and nVidia
  - T-Rex miner 0.6.6
  - Z-enemy miner 1.20

- JCE CPU Miner 0.32m
  - SgMiner-gm 5.5.5
  - SgMiner-kl 1.0.6
  - Bminer 10.3
 Corrections
  - Correction to Remote Agent on Linux where the path wasn't set correctly when starting mining software
  - Correction to profit switcher where a change to Sgminer didn't work under certain conditions
  - Minor corrections

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: