Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701352 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Patrike,

Question on AM's Cloud Services.

I have GPU rigs and ASICs at 2 different locations.

I want to explore using this Cloud feature.

Will I be able to view a consolidated management, view and reporting for all locations under a single console?

I think the answer is obvious but just to check with you on the full/future functions of the cloud services.

Thanks
The Cloud Services web interface can unfortunately only display one system at a time, so if you have two completely separate Awesome Miner installations with no VPN in between, in the Cloud Services web interface you can switch between displaying the first or the second system. The dashboard and list of miners is however only representing a single system at a time, and you need to make two clicks to change the view to another system.

In most cases it's preferred to have a single Awesome Miner that is controlling all miners, even if multiple locations are used. In this case VPN networks can be used to setup a secure network.

In the future the plan is to have a "light-VPN" feature provided via Cloud Services as well.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

why no integrated Support of JCE GPU Miner?

it is great for all CN algo - best for CN Heavy

pls!
It might be supported if it's a popular mining software to use. I've not really had a change to look into it yet to see how much it differs from their CPU miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

@patrike
bad that I didn't warn you... WildRig 0.12.8.1 have a critical fix for x16r/x16s/hex algos. Anyway, there is already even 0.12.9 build, so please update it in future Smiley
No problem, thanks for the update. I will make a new development release within the next 1 - 2 days where I will include the latest version.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

Hi awesome miner,

Can the dashboard show profit when profit option is checked ?

Now it is only showing revenue.

Thank you
Right now it's only the miner list that can show revenue and profit. The dashboard will be given some updates later on to be more flexible and configurable.

nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

pls!
It might be supported if it's a popular mining software to use. I've not really had a change to look into it yet to see how much it differs from their CPU miner.

within the same level with SRB and Teamredminer at any cn algo

TIA
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Are there any plans to add more mining pools to the profit switching profile such as The BSOD Pool, Icemining, or GOS?

I was looking on whattomine.com and saw them listed as multi algo pool and thought I would recommend them now that Zergpool is gone.

PS: I've been using Awesome Miner for a full year now and have no regrets. Amazing product, keep up the great work!
Thanks for your nice feedback.

Right now Awesome Miner includes pools that provides auto-exchange to Bitcoin. This might change in the future, but at the moment these other pools needs to be added manually.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

pls!

TIA
Yes, the performance will be faster. I was more thinking of the difference in how you configure it compared to the JCE CPU miner. Like different command line arguments and so on.

Would it for example work to select JCE CPU Miner and instead of auto-download, point it to the GPU miner instead?

nordmann666

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

pls!

TIA
Yes, the performance will be faster. I was more thinking of the difference in how you configure it compared to the JCE CPU miner. Like different command line arguments and so on.

Would it for example work to select JCE CPU Miner and instead of auto-download, point it to the GPU miner instead?

i dont hitnk so...different versions...but...he is very active at his own thread here...maybe ask him?! he will for sure be happy to help integrate his GPU version = more incoming for him Smiley
zergbitcore

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Hello, Patrike
I want to ask you to add more deep options for profit statistics.
There are many situations when the profit value displayed in pool API is too high to be the truth (even for 24H average) and the miner switches to that pool and loose the time for mining nothing. I believe it is very simple to detect such high volatility situations reported by pool (not the real coins) and prevent switching miner to that pool.
To make Awesome Miner software the best of the best it will be perfect to add more deep statistics collection for a long time periods:
- collect absolutely all pool statistics for the selected algos every time during profit values requests: TTF, Block found log, current, esimate and average profit values (all together)
- give users full control how to display these info on the graph
- add more deep rules where user can write his own formulas using many different statistics values and make miner to ban the pool for some time
- volatility value display for each pool algo (based on awesome miner collected statistics)
- ban high volatility pool algos till the volatility becomes normal or other user defined changes will happen

High volatility coins and algos are the biggest problem when using BTC for payout. You will never have that profit, because the waiting time before exchange is too long for high volatility algo. So, the only way to control it is to ban unstable profit pool algos.
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

New SRBMiner 1.7.0 Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner With Improved Performance
CryptoDredge 0.10.0 Nvidia Miner Now Faster and with HMQ1725 Support
WildRig Multi 0.12.9 Beta AMD GPU Miner With Improved Performance
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Hello Patrike,
As you did with BCD, would you be able to extract balance from https://explorer.zel.cash/ for Zelcash coin ?
I tried https://explorer.zel.cash/address/[address]  with no success...
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I have a problem and see if I can explain it and understand it.

I do not know why but I have a couple of rigs that some of the new miners did not add or have been added badly, especially when referring to Progpow. If I go to the RIG User / nameuser / Appdata / roaming / awesome I see that there is a folder for each of the miners that Awesome adds to their program, but the Progpow Nvidia Miner does not appear.

Comparing with other rigs, these miners do appear in the default folder of Awesome in Roaming.

These rigs that fail, if they have marked the miner, and I have even raised the miner as personalized or manual, but they do not work for me, they always give me the same mistake.

I do not know if deleting the profile of RIG2 in awesome and doing it again would be useful. Delete the remote in the Rig2 and all the folders and others. But I've already tried that and it has not worked for me either. A few days ago everything worked, I do not think they are the last drivers dated yesterday. a few days ago they worked perfectly.

The error they give me is the following

Initialize diagnostics (20)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner Remote Agent version: 5.7.8
nVidia driver version: 416.94
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: progpowminer-cuda-windows_0.15.0_1\progpowminer-cuda-windows\progpowminer-cuda.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Set clocking start profile: 52, 85 100--300 (when stopping, the following will be used: -1, type: Single, Use: False)
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
====================================================================================================
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\progpowminer-cuda-windows_0.15.0_1\progpowminer-cuda-windows\progpowminer-cuda.exe  -U -P stratum+tcp://trucobit:patata@bci.suprnova.cc:9166 --api-port 4028
====================================================================================================
>   m  19:28:12|main    |  progpowminer version 0.15.0.dev0
>   m  19:28:12|main    |  Build: windows / release +git. 08eb5d0
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 8380
>  cu  19:28:12|main    |  Using grid size 1024 , block size 512
> Error: clGetPlatformIDs

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed

-----------------
TEngo 6 nvidia rigs, I have all updated today to the latest version of driver 416.94, just before updating Progpow worked on all rigs, but after updating, some computers work and others do not. I do not quite understand.

I do not understand either because in the RIG2 and RIG1, even if the miner is marked, it is loaded in the rig, I have had to upload them as a personalized miner.

Please ask for a url to update the miner from custom in AM. Sometimes the computer is a little crazy.
xtpeloco
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

ok, I come to tell you an error that has been repeated after many versions,

Well, when you select several miners who are mining a specific currency and you want to change the pool in bulk this fails and you have no other option than to change the minaro one by one or apply a template en masse.

with the miner in question is with TeamRedMiner, I have not seen what happens with another for now

this only happens with the AMD miners, with the nvidia changes without problem.

thanks a good program and I never regret having bought it.

thank you Smiley
O-Coin

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

pls!

TIA

i dont hitnk so...different versions...but...he is very active at his own thread here...maybe ask him?! he will for sure be happy to help integrate his GPU version = more incoming for him Smiley

I use JCE GPU version with auto download works great.  Have to add the software thats it

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

Hello Patrike,
As you did with BCD, would you be able to extract balance from https://explorer.zel.cash/ for Zelcash coin ?
I tried https://explorer.zel.cash/address/[address]  with no success...

in the
Block Explorer API URL:

use:
Code:
https://explorer.zel.cash/api/addr/

it should get the balance without issues
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Hello Patrike,
I tried https://explorer.zel.cash/address/[address]  with no success...

https://api.zcha.in/v2/mainnet/accounts/
nordmann666

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

pls!

TIA

I use JCE GPU version with auto download works great.  Have to add the software thats it

thx for this...
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:09:57 AM by baf28

I discovered several problems:

Initialize diagnostics (2)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 5.7.5
nVidia driver version: 416.34
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 2
Engine Type: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
C:\Users\Alexandr\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final_2\progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final\Cuda 9.2\progpowminer-cuda.exe  -U -P stratum+tcp://baf.AsusPC:1q2w3e4r@bci.suprnova.cc:9166 --api-port 4029
Failed to start miner process: He yдaeтcя нaйти yкaзaнный фaйл
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

The link is not correct, please correct

The second problem:
After the above manipulations, I cannot select certain GPUs in the miner’s settings, how can I cure this?
https://image.ibb.co/d6Rc9f/2018-11-15-13-24-19.png

This problem is only for the miner T-Rex. other miners can choose a GPU. This problem appeared after I launched the Progpow miner.

I tried to add a ProgPow miner on another PC and then in the T-rex miner, I could not select a GPU. This problem in t-Rex appears every time you try to add a new miner to ProgPow manually.
I do not understand how these different miners and algorithms are connected, but this is a fact.
How to be now? How to restore the choice of GPU in the miner T-rex?

progPow miner: --cuda-devices 0 --cuda-devices 2 - in order to choose GPU 0 and 2
Please fix it.

ProgPow correct link: https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest/releases/download/2.1/progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final.zip
trucobit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7zey08mnfpzxtt/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-15%20a%20las%2011.27.37.png?dl=0
@PATRIKE, sorry to insist on a topic, but it is very important that you implement that you can choose the Exchange for each currency, you could only with Coinscalculator I know, but something is something.

I show you the image of BTX, which gets the price of Cryptopia that has the best price, but then in cryptopia the BTX wallet is not active, so I have to sell it in another exchange, but of course, the price is different, the auto profit is not adequate. Nor can I remove Cryptopia from the exchanges I use in CC because in other currencies it is correct.

This is another example, so there are many, it is necessary that we can choose the exchange to take the price of each currency that enters by Coinscalculator, it is one of its great advantages that we are not using.
trucobit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I'm also having problems with the OC change. Although in the rig it loads perfectly MSI server, Awesome does not change the OC. And as always, it happens in some rigs yes and others do not. And my rigs are clones, they are basically the same with the same characteristics. I do not understand these last failures that are happening in the program, they are many and varied.

I can say that I have reviewed several times the MSI server that loads, the Aftherburnet version and the Awesome Miner configuration. If AM was wrong, I would not change in any RIg, but that it does in some if and in others it is not what is killing me because I do not know where the failure is coming from.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: