Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:06:41 PM

Zynga coming soon™
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

Someone is teaching a lesson. Unfortunately the pupil is simply not very smart at all...

As for the ICO money obviously drak considers it his. That's the long and the short of it.

And what is the lesson? That you can dump 3% of entire currency for like 13 BTC and half an hour later it almost rebounded to it's previous price? Grin

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:31:18 PM

Someone is teaching a lesson. Unfortunately the pupil is simply not very smart at all...

As for the ICO money obviously drak considers it his. That's the long and the short of it.

And what is the lesson? That you can dump 3% of entire currency for like 13 BTC and half an hour later it almost rebounded to it's previous price? Grin

The lesson would be equally wasted on you. You are also not exactly the sharpest knife in the kitchen. .. But both of you will eventually get it, no worries.  The hard way, of course.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:53:56 PM

The lesson would be equally wasted on you. You are also not exactly the sharpest knife in the kitchen. .. But both of you will eventually get it, no worries.  The hard way, of course.

If you think that currently I don't know what VIA problems are, then you are not very sharp as well. I have never ever tried to act like a smartass as you already did it number of times in number of coin's threads. Yesterday I talked with one indonesian friend on Facebook after he bought FAIL at 95 litoshi (buy orders were @ 8-10) and do you know what he said? I'll quote some of our conversation for you:

Spartak:
I'll try not to let you down. I want FAIL to have good people behind it... such as you and Sigit. We are now fine in my opinion,  but can't say what will happen in future.

My friend:
I know you won't. I can see that too, that's why I decided to support fail. And i'm ready for both winning and loosing when i jumped on it.

Same goes for me and VIA and I also just don't care if I buy @ 1000000000000000000 satoshi and sell at 1, ok? Do you know what is our difference though? I can sell VIA with let's say 5 or 10 BTC loss, but after that I can go out with friends (something which you clearly don't have for obvious reasons), drink some vodka and move on.

You should remember something else very good. I am not btcdrak and I will not remain silent as he does at the moment. I'm not defending VIA, I am defending good cryptocurrencies in general. Drak should probably give some answers to people, but I believe that currently he has more important things to do.

Try to be more optimistic, ok?

Cheers,
Spartak

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:48:42 PM

thx 4 epic dump
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:16:02 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 09:35:38 AM by starblocks

wasnt home when epic dump occurred Sad
any one knows who dumped and how many coins went for less than 1000 satushis ?

You see this from time to time, and generally in the past speaking its a sign of bad things to come however in this case I'm inclined to think it wont be that way necessarily

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:20:27 PM

If you think that currently I don't know what VIA problems are, then you are not very sharp as well. I have never ever tried to act like a smartass as you already did it number of times in number of coin's threads. Yesterday I talked with one indonesian friend on Facebook after he bought FAIL at 95 litoshi (buy orders were @ 8-10) and do you know what he said? I'll quote some of our conversation for you:

Spartak:
I'll try not to let you down. I want FAIL to have good people behind it... such as you and Sigit. We are now fine in my opinion,  but can't say what will happen in future.

My friend:
I know you won't. I can see that too, that's why I decided to support fail. And i'm ready for both winning and loosing when i jumped on it.

Same goes for me and VIA and I also just don't care if I buy @ 1000000000000000000 satoshi and sell at 1, ok? Do you know what is our difference though? I can sell VIA with let's say 5 or 10 BTC loss, but after that I can go out with friends (something which you clearly don't have for obvious reasons), drink some vodka and move on.

You should remember something else very good. I am not btcdrak and I will not remain silent as he does at the moment. I'm not defending VIA, I am defending good cryptocurrencies in general. Drak should probably give some answers to people, but I believe that currently he has more important things to do.

Try to be more optimistic, ok?

Cheers,
Spartak

Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not the only difference. .. actually there are no similarities whatsoever between you and me.  Among other things I discovered many years ago the difference between optimism and blind stupidity.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not the only difference. .. actually there are no similarities whatsoever between you and me.  Among other things I discovered many years ago the difference between optimism and blind stupidity.

Calling people stupid judging by some posts on btctalk says all. That's why I will tell you one more difference (no matter if you accept it) between you and me. You can't prove that I am stupid in my real life decisions, but I did proved that you are acting like a smartass. Get it?

btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:12:13 PM

I really don't have much to say, but I guess I need to reply to some of the diatribe coming from Masternode who I will refer to as Ed from here on (director of the Darkcoin Foundation he is so proud of). Much of this has already been covered at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg10722912#msg10722912.

Ed is just sore because I cut him out of my confidence and when he tried to scare me into submission, I didn’t play ball. He has admitted to trading on the privileged information he had (and tries to justify it as being OK because the “markets are unregulated”, just what you’d expect from someone without any moral compass), so I don't really know what more to say. Who do you really think the "conman" is he is referring to? Projection is a bitch.

Obviously, he is someone who trades information with his friends and associates to gain favour (and get reciprocal insider tips). It's clear he is trying to divert attention away from the fact viacoin isn’t performing as he promised those he advised based on his "insider knowledge". But that's what happens if you are dishonourable and leaky.

The funny thing is he used to get offended every time I went to discuss something or get some advice that I would repeat "promise you wont share this". My reason for discussing things with him was because he had convinced me he was experienced, was well connected and trying to help the project and could give me good advice and assistance, something I was obviously excited about because I am “just a dev”. Otherwise I’d have no reason to discuss anything with anyone unless they are directly involved.

Ed is clearly a vengeful man making good on his threats to me to make it so I "never work in this space again" and make things "get ugly" (referring to price). He's pursuing an agenda of accusations, twisting fact and conveniently forgetting details of conversations that don’t help his cause.

I am doing my best not to stoop to his level and avoid involving innocent bystanders to prove points. Ed is a professional poker player, and a good one at that (look him up) and he’s “playing poker” right now. He knows I wont leak things publicly about him that involve others. I don’t use others as pawns in stupid cat fights, so he knows he can bluff when he goads me and then can point out “look, see Drak couldn’t come up with anything when I pressed him to back up his accusations with proof”. Good bluff, but Ed, I’m not an immoral person willing to stop at nothing to get my way. Ed on the other hand is quite happy to blurt out whatever he pleases to try and win points to hurt not only me, but the project and everyone connected with it.

There’s another indicator: on the one hand he claims to have "written viacoin off" yet he just can’t seem to let go, I wonder why? He's waited until enough pages have gone by that people will not see the incredibly embarrassing things he admitted to. You know, months ago when he started threatening me in private, I offered to find him an OTC buyer, and he refused back then too when via was 11k-12k satoshi at the time. Back then I believe he was trying to scare me into letting him back in my confidence. Now he is trying to build a plausible story so he doesn't lose face with people he told to buy via based on his insider view.

When I launched viacoin I wrote about my vision on the blog. I presented my ideas what what I was going to do. I have delivered on the original milestones and been going further. I prefer to under promise and over deliver. I am very curious to know what fuss Ed is kicking up about here?

Viacoin is not a startup and was never pitched as such. I simply stated what I was going to do and how I was going to launch the project. Ed wants to treat viacoin as a startup because it fits with his narrative. Ed is trying to make out no good faith efforts have been made with the project, again check the facts: http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/428388/The-official-Viacoin-timeline/. Most adoption and news can been directly attributable to my efforts.

Viacoin is not a startup, it is an open source, decentralised software project. He doesnt understand this because his profession is startups, not technology.

Ed is taking advantage of people here. In a previous post he claims not to have sold any viacoin, yet when we spoke many many months ago, he told me he'd been buying up more but as the price dropped, he'd been selling. So why is he claiming that he “never sold any viacoin” or “never daytraded”. Maybe like Bill Clinton, he never inhaled? Notice how he never backs up any of these claims with proof and even if he’s not sold his first coins, he most certainly has been buying and selling.

Viacoin is under assault by Ed while he shills and pumps Darkcoin in this very thread! A coin with a terrible history: disgusting instamine, multiple unplanned forks and ropey technology. A coin that claims to be decentralised when it is nothing of the sort. “But hey what the hell, the price is going up”. Funny how he is also a big holder of Darkcoin and also holds a major position on the Darkcoin Foundation. Check the threads, there is a clear pattern of behaviour.

Ed has been trying to "shut down" viacoin, which is of course silly as it is a decentralized system designed specifically to withstand centralized attacks (further demonstration he's treating viacoin like a startup company). Of course, he's slowly realising that so his next stance is to attack the coin economically with FUD and let’s not fool ourselves who is dumping and encouraging his close circle of friends he introduced to the project to do the same. Can anyone imagine the venom as he tell them "the project is lost", “Look at how terrible Drak is” etc etc. He is clearly passing blame to me to make himself look good and deflecting away from his own failings and immoral behaviour.

My main focus over the last 8 months has been to build a robust blockchain with high hashrate.  That's very unsexy work but without a robust blockchain, there's just no way to build secure real world applications.  As I said before some projects rejecting using the Viacoin blockchain because the hash rate was so low, in the region of 10-20GH/s. Well this weekend we touched 1TH/s for the first time!

The blog has always had information about the project from the very start and reasoning behind everything including the launch. Ed knows this, but no-one is going to read that stuff so he feels entitled to just rewrite history according to his own agenda by generating noise here. Worst, no-one will read a long 200 page thread and at most will only see the most recent comments.

In the end, Ed has only harmed the project and I regret having being fooled by this merciless confidence trickster. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m soft and naive. My default setting is to trust people and take them at their word. I expect people to be reasonable...

For everyone else who has been positive and helpful, you are a credit to yourselves.

Edward Moncada aka Masternode is attempting to make a big fuss because things didn’t go his way - I remember him telling me how he liked to “fuck over people” who “crossed him”. Well, this is what it looks like evidently. Shame he is willing to hurt others in the process to settle a score.

The truth is the project has been moving forward, stuff has been getting done, clearly I am still here. But things have not gone the way Ed wants (he was cut out of my confidence), so now he’s out for blood. Don’t be fooled by this man. He's clutching at straws and when sentiment went against him, uses his financial standing.

Ask yourself, who dumps to 500k coins to zero when there have been so many OTC floating around for months at much higher prices? Obviously not someone who wants to make a profit, but someone who doesn’t care about money because he has so much from screwing others that he is willing to spend good money to settle his vendetta!

Viacoin is about the technology. Whether the project succeeds or fails will be down to the technology and the network being robust.
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:21:23 PM

Drak - you took a great deal of time to write that post, but did not address the elephant in the room. 

Can you please tell the community the status of the 600BTC raised during the ICO, your past use of them, and your future intentions with them?

I think the community deserves a straight answer on that, not just your feelings about Masternode.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:28:14 PM

I really don't have much to say, but I guess I need to reply to some of the diatribe coming from Masternode who I will refer to as Ed from here on (director of the Darkcoin Foundation he is so proud of). Much of this has already been covered at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg10722912#msg10722912.

Ed is just sore because I cut him out of my confidence and when he tried to scare me into submission, I didn’t play ball. He has admitted to trading on the privileged information he had (and tries to justify it as being OK because the “markets are unregulated”, just what you’d expect from someone without any moral compass), so I don't really know what more to say. Who do you really think the "conman" is he is referring to? Projection is a bitch.

Obviously, he is someone who trades information with his friends and associates to gain favour (and get reciprocal insider tips). It's clear he is trying to divert attention away from the fact viacoin isn’t performing as he promised those he advised based on his "insider knowledge". But that's what happens if you are dishonourable and leaky.

The funny thing is he used to get offended every time I went to discuss something or get some advice that I would repeat "promise you wont share this". My reason for discussing things with him was because he had convinced me he was experienced, was well connected and trying to help the project and could give me good advice and assistance, something I was obviously excited about because I am “just a dev”. Otherwise I’d have no reason to discuss anything with anyone unless they are directly involved.

Ed is clearly a vengeful man making good on his threats to me to make it so I "never work in this space again" and make things "get ugly" (referring to price). He's pursuing an agenda of accusations, twisting fact and conveniently forgetting details of conversations that don’t help his cause.

I am doing my best not to stoop to his level and avoid involving innocent bystanders to prove points. Ed is a professional poker player, and a good one at that (look him up) and he’s “playing poker” right now. He knows I wont leak things publicly about him that involve others. I don’t use others as pawns in stupid cat fights, so he knows he can bluff when he goads me and then can point out “look, see Drak couldn’t come up with anything when I pressed him to back up his accusations with proof”. Good bluff, but Ed, I’m not an immoral person willing to stop at nothing to get my way. Ed on the other hand is quite happy to blurt out whatever he pleases to try and win points to hurt not only me, but the project and everyone connected with it.

There’s another indicator: on the one hand he claims to have "written viacoin off" yet he just can’t seem to let go, I wonder why? He's waited until enough pages have gone by that people will not see the incredibly embarrassing things he admitted to. You know, months ago when he started threatening me in private, I offered to find him an OTC buyer, and he refused back then too when via was 11k-12k satoshi at the time. Back then I believe he was trying to scare me into letting him back in my confidence. Now he is trying to build a plausible story so he doesn't lose face with people he told to buy via based on his insider view.

When I launched viacoin I wrote about my vision on the blog. I presented my ideas what what I was going to do. I have delivered on the original milestones and been going further. I prefer to under promise and over deliver. I am very curious to know what fuss Ed is kicking up about here?

Viacoin is not a startup and was never pitched as such. I simply stated what I was going to do and how I was going to launch the project. Ed wants to treat viacoin as a startup because it fits with his narrative. Ed is trying to make out no good faith efforts have been made with the project, again check the facts: http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/428388/The-official-Viacoin-timeline/. Most adoption and news can been directly attributable to my efforts.

Viacoin is not a startup, it is an open source, decentralised software project. He doesnt understand this because his profession is startups, not technology.

Ed is taking advantage of people here. In a previous post he claims not to have sold any viacoin, yet when we spoke many many months ago, he told me he'd been buying up more but as the price dropped, he'd been selling. So why is he claiming that he “never sold any viacoin” or “never daytraded”. Maybe like Bill Clinton, he never inhaled? Notice how he never backs up any of these claims with proof and even if he’s not sold his first coins, he most certainly has been buying and selling.

Viacoin is under assault by Ed while he shills and pumps Darkcoin in this very thread! A coin with a terrible history: disgusting instamine, multiple unplanned forks and ropey technology. A coin that claims to be decentralised when it is nothing of the sort. “But hey what the hell, the price is going up”. Funny how he is also a big holder of Darkcoin and also holds a major position on the Darkcoin Foundation. Check the threads, there is a clear pattern of behaviour.

Ed has been trying to "shut down" viacoin, which is of course silly as it is a decentralized system designed specifically to withstand centralized attacks (further demonstration he's treating viacoin like a startup company). Of course, he's slowly realising that so his next stance is to attack the coin economically with FUD and let’s not fool ourselves who is dumping and encouraging his close circle of friends he introduced to the project to do the same. Can anyone imagine the venom as he tell them "the project is lost", “Look at how terrible Drak is” etc etc. He is clearly passing blame to me to make himself look good and deflecting away from his own failings and immoral behaviour.

My main focus over the last 8 months has been to build a robust blockchain with high hashrate.  That's very unsexy work but without a robust blockchain, there's just no way to build secure real world applications.  As I said before some projects rejecting using the Viacoin blockchain because the hash rate was so low, in the region of 10-20GH/s. Well this weekend we touched 1TH/s for the first time!

The blog has always had information about the project from the very start and reasoning behind everything including the launch. Ed knows this, but no-one is going to read that stuff so he feels entitled to just rewrite history according to his own agenda by generating noise here. Worst, no-one will read a long 200 page thread and at most will only see the most recent comments.

In the end, Ed has only harmed the project and I regret having being fooled by this merciless confidence trickster. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m soft and naive. My default setting is to trust people and take them at their word. I expect people to be reasonable...

For everyone else who has been positive and helpful, you are a credit to yourselves.

Edward Moncada aka Masternode is attempting to make a big fuss because things didn’t go his way - I remember him telling me how he liked to “fuck over people” who “crossed him”. Well, this is what it looks like evidently. Shame he is willing to hurt others in the process to settle a score.

The truth is the project has been moving forward, stuff has been getting done, clearly I am still here. But things have not gone the way Ed wants (he was cut out of my confidence), so now he’s out for blood. Don’t be fooled by this man. He's clutching at straws and when sentiment went against him, uses his financial standing.

Ask yourself, who dumps to 500k coins to zero when there have been so many OTC floating around for months at much higher prices? Obviously not someone who wants to make a profit, but someone who doesn’t care about money because he has so much from screwing others that he is willing to spend good money to settle his vendetta!

Viacoin is about the technology. Whether the project succeeds or fails will be down to the technology and the network being robust.

Oh dear god.  You just spent who knows how long trying to blast me, and completely avoided some very simple and important questions.  Drak you basically just did a 600 btc coin grab and rather than attempting to be honest with your community about that you choose instead to spend your time blasting me, making up stories, hoping that somehow this will distract your community from what's really happening.  You do however point out occassional truths in hopes that this will somehow make the rest of your false claims more believable.  (yes I'm on a crypto Foundation, and yes I was a successful poker player).  

You can say I'm vengeful all you want, but if anyone looks back closely at these posts, really ALL i have done is call you out on the 600 btc ICO funds and ask you to let your community know what happened to it and what you plan to do with it moving forward and maybe have some controls in place to ensure it's being used for what it was originally presented which is to advance the coin.  If anyone has started any kind of smear campaign to try and hurt anyone else, it should be very evident from your recent post which one of us that is.

Bitshill

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:33:12 PM

This project has turned into a BIG JOKE. I just bought half of my portfolio for less than 3 btc which i paid over 20 BTC for. Viacoin is not better than any shitcoin out there.

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:37:08 PM

This project has turned into a BIG JOKE. I just bought half of my portfolio for less than 3 btc which i paid over 20 BTC for. Viacoin is not better than any shitcoin out there.

I have been quite clear about the project from the very very beginning, it's about the technology. And as for technology we've gone from strength to strength.
Bitshill

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:39:52 PM

I have been quite clear about the project from the very very beginning, it's about the technology. And as for technology we've gone from strength to strength.

Roll Eyes

well you got in bed with pumper and we are all facing the consequences of your action. 

Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:49:18 PM

bro masternode, also what the fuck

this project was never done as a startup, crowdsale, or fundraiser. It was a presale. Drak sold you coins at 6somethingK, and he promised to deliver a steady, fast, working blockchain. Which he did. He never mentioned how he is going to spend that BTC. You should read his posts a few times. At the end of the day it was a presale, with promises of technological development, not financial success.

The technological development did came, financial success was here at 60-70k or so. I am not sure what you want more. Drak delivered everything he has promised to. You have absolutely no right to ask him what he did with the money he got from a PRESALE. He never mentioned how the money was going to be spend anywhere, and if you look at how much VIA improved, its clearly he did a good amount getting it where it is today. I didnt knew Peter Todd was cheap

if you guys thought that the presale money was a crowdfund or something else, that will pump the price to the moon, its wrong. It was a presale of X amount of money for Drak to deliver a steady fast and working blockchain. Thats it.

Also Thank you again for the dump this morning, can you please do it again, i have my buys set. I enjoyed making 1 Bitcoin instantly with no work.

Bitshill

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:57:46 PM

@btcdrak, Most people are in VIA because of your reputation & Peter, not because of darkcoin pumper. My advice for you is to re-brand VIA & create a new plan for VIA, People want a currency they can use for everyday tasks.
I am still buying because I know you have a competent development team.

Primitive

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:00:44 PM

You have absolutely no right to ask him what he did with the money he got from a PRESALE. He never mentioned how the money was going to be spend anywhere, and if you look at how much VIA improved, its clearly he did a good amount getting it where it is today. I didnt knew Peter Todd was cheap

if you guys thought that the presale money was a crowdfund or something else, that will pump the price to the moon, its wrong. It was a presale of X amount of money for Drak to deliver a steady fast and working blockchain. Thats it.

Drak, can you confirm this is your position on the matter?  You collected the 600BTC as a fee for delivering the coin?  The money was not to be used for ongoing furtherance of VIA?

If memory serves, based on the BTC price at the time, you were paid USD$360,000.00.

Not too shabby, well done.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
aciddbboy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:04:16 PM

Well , one thing is for sure  !

Ed indeed was a poker player but not a very good one :p .
Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:25:56 PM

You have absolutely no right to ask him what he did with the money he got from a PRESALE. He never mentioned how the money was going to be spend anywhere, and if you look at how much VIA improved, its clearly he did a good amount getting it where it is today. I didnt knew Peter Todd was cheap

Drak, can you confirm this is your position on the matter?  You collected the 600BTC as a fee for delivering the coin?  The money was not to be used for ongoing furtherance of VIA?

If memory serves, based on the BTC price at the time, you were paid USD$360,000.00.

Not too shabby, well done.

Money was used for ongoing developments, who do you think paid BTCdrak to work on the coin in the first place. Also peter Todd is not cheap. Also everything else he did.
Primitive

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:27:38 PM

Money was used for ongoing developments, who do you think paid BTCdrak to work on the coin in the first place. Also peter Todd is not cheap. Also everything else he did.

so you are Drak's accountant?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: