Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alecabel

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:19:05 AM

Crypto is a sad, sad world. An honest community effort used as FUD just to push newbie traders to sell cheap.

+1 Embarrassed

+1 Embarrassed

Current Price is now 0.00015821 BTC in bittrex.com

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:24:13 AM

wow.what happen to the price.with the small block reward not even worth mining now.pulling my hashes off it

jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:31:30 AM

wow.what happen to the price.with the small block reward not even worth mining now.pulling my hashes off it

Its headed back up quick, same panic dumpers are now panic buying back in  Tongue Tongue
DeShack96

Activity: 89

Escrow Services Provided

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:34:25 AM

I am sorry for those of you who thought that the ViaCoin android wallet project was an official one from the dev. It is in fact only a small community project that I offered to the VIA community, and not an officially endorsed project. Again, I'm sorry for those of you who were confused by this project.

http://www.lovecrypto.com/  <---The fast and easy way to send a gift
BIgBloxSTR

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:35:53 AM

thanx for the cheap via n00bies  Grin
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

OK, so there is no answer from the DEV to my questions about the ClearingHouse. It seems no ClearingHouse, only empty promises in the introduction about the blockchain 2 technology to create an IPO hype. The lack of answer on the topic indicates to me anyone who believes the dev can deliver a blockchain 2 tech is delusional.

I would have an other question. How the exchanges could add ViaCoin without having an open sourced code base? Isn't it open source software required for new coins to get listed on the exchange? And that leads to my final question, when the source code will be published?
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:43:50 AM

I am sorry for those of you who thought that the ViaCoin android wallet project was an official one from the dev. It is in fact only a small community project that I offered to the VIA community, and not an officially endorsed project. Again, I'm sorry for those of you who were confused by this project.

DeShack96 - thank you.

I think it's probably better to keep any discussion of 3rd party projects out of this thread from now on. There are plenty of people in IRC who can help you test and maybe http://reddit.com/viacoin is a better place to advertise your wallet when it is finished.

I will update the ANN rules.
jrich76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:44:46 AM

OK, so there is no answer from the DEV to my questions about the ClearingHouse. It seems no ClearingHouse, only empty promises in the introduction about the blockchain 2 technology to create an IPO hype. The lack of answer on the topic indicates to me anyone who believes the dev can deliver a blockchain 2 tech is delusional.

I would have an other question. How the exchanges could add ViaCoin without having an open sourced code base? Isn't it open source software required for new coins to get listed on the exchange? And that leads to my final question, when the source code will be published?

I'm sorry, I don't recall DRK being totally open sourced. Please advise, thanks.
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:46:53 AM

I have updated the forum moderation rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901655#msg7901655
Alecabel

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:52:34 AM

This my personnel opinion : As much as I know btcdrak ,I Know him as a very good person and very smart and clever DEv,So plz everyone give him some time and have some faith on him,I believe he will take via coin on-top of 10 crypto-currency.

Nb:Sharing one secret:He is well known in our "Exchange Developer community".

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:53:41 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 10:08:21 AM by masternode

Or maybe the dev just chooses not to answer.  This doesn't mean we're all fucked.  The reasons I bet on btcdrak/viacoin are because a.) I think the idea is brilliant, b.) btcdrak has a solid reputation and c.) everything he's delivered so far has had A+ execution (i.e. a practically flawless ipo, easily one of the best i've seen to date).  While he hasn't delivered Clearing House yet, there are a couple of key reasons why I believe that he will (see b. and c.)  Also keep in mind, him not presenting a detailed road map just yet does not in any way affect how I feel about either b. or c.  

Also, Darkcoin from what I understand is not completely open sourced, however they've had (or intend to have, I haven't kept up on it) privacy advocate and developer Kristov Atlas review their code.  
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:57:47 AM

Great community in the making... DeShack96 thank you for open apology and btcdrak well done for managing this well. Good leadership = strong team.

DeShack96 - thank you.

I think it's probably better to keep any discussion of 3rd party projects out of this thread from now on. There are plenty of people in IRC who can help you test and maybe http://reddit.com/viacoin is a better place to advertise your wallet when it is finished.

I will update the ANN rules.
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:02:56 AM

This my personnel opinion : As much as I know btcdrak ,I Know him as a very good person and very smart and clever DEv,So plz everyone give him some time and have some faith on him,I believe he will take via coin on-top of 10 crypto-currency.

Nb:Sharing one secret:He is well known in our "Exchange Developer community".

And who are you?
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:03:07 AM

Or maybe the dev just chooses not to answer.  This doesn't mean we're all fucked.  The reasons I bet on btcdrak/viacoin are because a.) I think the idea is brilliant, b.) btcdrak has a solid reputation and c.) everything he's delivered so far has had A+ execution (i.e. a practically flawless ipo, easily one of the best i've seen to date).  While he hasn't delivered Clearing House yet, there are a couple of key reasons why I believe that he will (see b. and c.)  Also keep in mind, him not discussing the road map just yet does not in any way affect how I feel about either b. or c.  

Also, Darkcoin from what I understand is not completely open sourced, however they've had (or intend to, I haven't kept up on it) privacy advocate and developer Kristov Atlas review their code.  

You could be right and that will be great if the dev can deliver the blockchain 2 tech.

Actually the source code is in a public repository at https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin so I apologize for talking complete nonsense (other they I already saw it just completely forgot about it in this Monday morning).
lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:04:29 AM

New pool need miner : http://via.theblocksfactory.com/

• 0% fee
  • "fast payout" : 600 confirmations
  • DDOS protected
  • 0.2 VIA Block finder bonus

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
jrich76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:09:49 AM

Or maybe the dev just chooses not to answer.  This doesn't mean we're all fucked.  The reasons I bet on btcdrak/viacoin are because a.) I think the idea is brilliant, b.) btcdrak has a solid reputation and c.) everything he's delivered so far has had A+ execution (i.e. a practically flawless ipo, easily one of the best i've seen to date).  While he hasn't delivered Clearing House yet, there are a couple of key reasons why I believe that he will (see b. and c.)  Also keep in mind, him not discussing the road map just yet does not in any way affect how I feel about either b. or c.  

Also, Darkcoin from what I understand is not completely open sourced, however they've had (or intend to, I haven't kept up on it) privacy advocate and developer Kristov Atlas review their code.  

You could be right and that will be great if the dev can deliver the blockchain 2 tech.

Actually the source code is in a public repository at https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin so I apologize for talking complete nonsense (other they I already saw it just completely forgot about it in this Monday morning).

No offense, but you are not the first one I've seen that conveniently "forgot" something that looked a lot like FUD, then retracted it shortly after.

Whatever, buy cheap, poker strategies, trust me I get it, but too much FUD will kill the best coin. Take it easy and just set low buys for natural dips, don't always try to force panic dumps, you might be shooting yourself in the foot (and all other investors too)
learningcrypto.com

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:13:04 AM

Feel bad for those who lost out on that dump and sold low.

I really don't think such a small issue warranted such a large reaction, but oh well.

Glad to see the community pulling together. Shared hardship only makes one stronger.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:19:14 AM

No offense, but you are not the first one I've seen that conveniently "forgot" something that looked a lot like FUD, then retracted it shortly after.

Whatever, by cheap, poker strategies, trust me I get it, but too much FUD will kill the best coin. Take it easy and just set low buys for natural dips, don't always try to force panic dumps, you might be shooting yourself in the foot (and all other investors too)

You are absolutely right, but I can clarify that no FUD was intended. The source code is indeed in the public repo and no doubt the dev is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. The blockchain 2 aka ClearinHouse a different issue and very hard task regardless how good the dev is.

My apologizes again for bringing up completely unnecessarily the source code question.
VIAconBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:20:54 AM

Good morning! Slept like a baby but I bet some people had a frantic night.

Looks like the wallet thing is sorted out, all's good there.

Hopefully many of you didn't get flushed out.  IMO looks like we've had a whale or two swimming around since the 30k's, setting up an operation and accumulating coins.  VIA is a prime target.  Solid coin, high volume, and prospective news that people will want to buy into so that the whale(s) can later unload these easily acquired coins at much higher prices.  Don't be surprised to see this puppy get manipulated further.  At some point he will have made what we wanted and swim along, just don't play his games unless you are smarter and have more resources...which you probably don't.  Smiley
boringcoinbct

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:45:09 AM

Has there been some new development today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: