Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:08:08 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 09:52:01 PM by usukan

WARNING - contains references to other Crypto-currencies !

Just a tip to the UTC Official UTC team, devs and community.

You MUST announce that UTC will link its blockchain with Ethereum and Ether to achieve limitless utility.

What I am suggesting is an Ultracoin-Ether Bridge (same as Ethereum is doing a BTC-Ether bridge) to allow UTC users all the functionality of Ethereum plus other blockchains that are bridged, that is contracts, messaging, cloud storage, alternative internet networks, trading between different cryptos, commodities and fiat, Ebay like trading of goods, Investment trusts and anything else really because the Ethereum has been built to be able to do anything in the future  etc etc etc.....  Ethereum is keen on cooperation and if pitched correctly UTC could get their dev support to implement a bridge. Its a big job that should not be rushed - but the project should be announced as intended and in the pipeline.

You must announce this at the Conference and start talking with Vitalik and his group to put this in stone and make it work.

You all really need to realise that these guys have got the future covered and UTC can massively benefit from cooperation and linking blockchains to enable all the features of Ethereum.

If you disagree thats fine but let history be the judge in 2 years time.  The $15m injection has enabled MUCH MORE than critical mass and nothing is going to keep up with the mass dev from every angle to create the crypto utopia.  Ethereum has the funds to continue devs for years - BTC is not even in the league in terms of dev power and applications across every sphere.  Ethereum has already stolen the best minds and will continue to do so.

Ethereum will make Bitcoin look like a brick and Ethereum is about to break open in the next few months and its going to be a the most signif step in crypto for a very long time. Ethereum will be the main media item - full stop.  When people realise whats happened here its going to break open crypto and turn it upside down.

Anything associated with Ethereum is going to fly. Bitcoin is going to suffer - this is the turning point I am afraid. I am not saying bitcoin will die - but Ethereum looks like it will make quick ground and will debut about 4th on market cap ($43m just above Bitshares) if the price of Ethercoin is any indication.  I suspect Ethercoin price is greatly discounted because of the perceived conversion risk to ethers.

Miss this opportunity to put UTC in the mix and you have missed the one thing that can make UTC be in the top 10 and above.

Please consider seriously.

Steve - thanks for your update - rest assured that the community is behind UTC - but please take this one VERY seriously.

This is the big one.

--

--
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:32:23 PM

You MUST announce that UTC will link its blockchain with Ethereum and Ether to achieve limitless utility. You must announce this at the Conference. Then start talking with Vitalik and his group to put this in stone and make it work.

You all really need to realise that these guys have got the future covered and UTC can massively benefit from cooperation and linking blockchains to enable all the features of Ethereum.

If you disagree thats fine but let history be the judge in 2 years time.  The $15m injection has enabled MUCH MORE than critical mass and nothing is going to keep up with the mass dev from every angle to create the crypto utopia.  Ethereum has the funds to continue devs for years - BTC is not even in the league in terms of dev power and applications across every sphere.  Ethereum has already stolen the best minds and will continue to do so.

Ethereum will make Bitcoin look like a brick and Ethereum is about to break open in the next few months and its going to be a the most signif step in crypto for a very long time. Ethereum will be the main media item - full stop.  When people realise whats happened here its going to break open crypto and turn it upside down.

Anything associated with Ethereum is going to fly. Bitcoin is going to suffer - this is the turning point I am afraid.

Miss this opportunity to put UTC in the mix and you have missed the one thing that can make UTC be in the top 10 and above.

Steve - thanks for your update - rest assured that the community is behind UTC - but please take this one VERY seriously.

This is the big one.

You might be right, but I fear that If BTC will go down like brick all crypto will do same. After that no new money to crypto.  New money will go other ways than crypto so Ethereum will go down also. Long term might recovery but it will take long long time.

Ethereum devs seems to have lots of BTC..so if its go down no cash to play ... .

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
wtfc360

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:19:06 PM

You MUST announce that UTC will link its blockchain with Ethereum and Ether to achieve limitless utility. You must announce this at the Conference. Then start talking with Vitalik and his group to put this in stone and make it work.

Anything associated with Ethereum is going to fly. Bitcoin is going to suffer - this is the turning point I am afraid.

This is the big one.

+1

@ Steven, I think this might be worth looking into, what do you think?
king_pin

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:36:45 PM

I acquired some GTX 750Ti 2GB but I can't seem to set them up properly.
The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz
I have 5 cards running on 4G of RAM

Does anyone have some other settings Smiley

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:46:50 PM

The best I did was :
Code:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:14 -o stratum+tcp -u user -p X -b 4096 -m 1 -i 0 -L 6 -l t96x1
Which gives me only around 2,5 kH/s they should be doing more than 3k at this freq.
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

some with this -l t60x2 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 -L 4
and others -l t5x24 -H 2 -m 1 -i 0 -L 4

working better without -b

getting 3.4-3.6

happy mining

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
ivcelmik

Activity: 519

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

The best I did was :
Code:
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

cudaminer.exe -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultrablockparty.com:3333 -u x -p x -i 0 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 -H 2 and u restart the miner till all cards reach aprox 3.3 Kh/s each but u never change settings maybe it takes 5 minutes or 30 min u will see (for example i get 20Kh/s with a rig with 6x750Ti)
Namsbreh

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:34:18 PM

Where has the buy support gone?  I alone could fill the order book at Bittrex  Shocked

We heading back to 1000 sat  Embarrassed
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:03:49 AM

just no support for any coins at the moment - everyone is on holiday

There may be a buying frenzy when everyone is back and they realise that there is a 50-60% off sale on.

Where has the buy support gone?  I alone could fill the order book at Bittrex  Shocked

We heading back to 1000 sat  Embarrassed

--

--
har1s

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:01:13 AM

https://i.imgur.com/YoRAFth.png

people must have been sold for the cost of electricity per month

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Embarrassed Tongue Roll Eyes Grin
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:03:29 PM

I've been accumulating most days at these low prices pretty much a no brainer for such an active coin with differentiation from the crowd.

KC
king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 12:17:29 PM

Don't worry about the price of UTC, worry more about the price of BTC, I am hoping it would stay at $300 although I have doubts for $200 Smiley

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:19:44 PM

Hello Ultracoin community members,

2014 has been a great year for Ultracoin, from our Humble inception in February, to our new Ultracoin team members, and our trip to Las Vegas, we have grown more as a project and as a community with every passing day. I believe that 2015 will be an even bigger year for all of us, including the project, the community, and the cryptocurency movement as a whole. I look forward to leading us into 2015 and I am deeply grateful for the community as well as Paul and Fabian for entrusting me with this opportunity and mission to take Ultracoin to the top. I am also thankful for our businesses that accept Ultracoin and our investors that allow us to make this project grow, without you, there would be no Ultracoin. I also want to thank Kracko, the newest member of our team, for the hard work he has poured into Ultracoin thus far in his short time with us, and commitment and dedication in making sure our project grows quickly. Lastly, I want to thank the cryptocurrency community as a whole, who have been warm and welcoming to cryptocurrencies like ours, and have had a level of synergy that I have seldom seen in movements. Cryptocurrencies are the future and we are all a part of it! 2015 will be the year that Ultracoin solidifies its place in that future.

We have some new developments planned for 2015, including:

* Android and iOS mobile wallets with enhanced GUI, a lite wallet mode with minimal blockchain download, one click mining and QR code support
* Exclusive payment gateway plugin for popular services like Shopify and Wordpress
* An Ultracoin marketplace for the trade of private goods and products akin to eBay
* NFC technology support for the iPhone and Android devices, and a custom NFC device to load and unload Ultracoin
* Bitcoin/Ultracoin ATM in a major city
* New Ultracoin.net website re-design
* New Ultracoinshop.com website for Ultracoin related products
* Expanding marketing venues and advertising opportunities

This list is sure to expand over the coming months in 2015, but we plan on working hard to reach our current goals and not break any promises. I also wanted to take this opportunity to call upon the community in 2015, the Ultracoin team will work over the next year, but it is YOU, the community members, who will ultimately help make Ultracoin a success! Strength comes in numbers, and as a community, we are much more powerful then we would be alone. That is why I will be encouraging the community to come together in projects to help Ultracoin grow, in collaboration with the team or on their own. We will be hiring more developers and marketers in 2015, and if you believe you have a skill or talent that could help Ultracoin and you would like to get involve, contact us at Steven@Ultracoin.net with an introduction about yourself and what you would like to bring to the table.

We are starting off 2015 with our attendance at the North American Bitcoin Conference, one of the largest gatherings of cryptocurrency enthusiasts in the world! If you would like to attend their are discounts available to Ultracoin community members with the discount code "happyholidays". We will see you in sunny Miami, and for those that cannot be there, follow us on social media during the conference!

Here's to 2015, and a whole year to succeed!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin Team

Indeed it was Smiley lets make 2015 a UTC year Smiley

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:32:07 AM

My business will be migrating to shopify in 3015! Would be great if you get a plugin for it! I know I will incorporate it!
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:02:20 AM

@Usukan

I believe that the the future of cryptocurrencies as just currencies alone could be shortsighted, I think blockchain applications and sidechains could absolutely become something huge in the crypto world, and it may perhaps separate the mainstream cryptocurrencies from the "alt-coins". It is definitely something that will be keeping my ear to the ground, I would like to talk with Vitalik at the convention about this (as well as many others on my list). I am familiar with sidechain and blockchain applications, but if you have any links or articles on Ethereum that you believe are must reads feel free to send them to m
e.

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:26:19 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 10:17:02 AM by usukan

Hi Steven

Its a lot of reading - and some white papers linked to go through - but its all here:

https://blog.ethereum.org/

Vitalik is very good at explaining the very complex to the moderately knowledgeable masses.

Vitalik Buterin IMO is living in another world - not sure how much fun he is at a party but all crypto is in his head and its a melting pot working on the permutations - he is the future and he is only just over 20 yrs old - where next?

There are a lot of good YouTube egs - and this is one. Some good comments on POS and many other aspects of crypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPsCGvXyrP4

other vids discuss a range of issues/opportunities

cheers  usukan

@Usukan

I believe that the the future of cryptocurrencies as just currencies alone could be shortsighted, I think blockchain applications and sidechains could absolutely become something huge in the crypto world, and it may perhaps separate the mainstream cryptocurrencies from the "alt-coins". It is definitely something that will be keeping my ear to the ground, I would like to talk with Vitalik at the convention about this (as well as many others on my list). I am familiar with sidechain and blockchain applications, but if you have any links or articles on Ethereum that you believe are must reads feel free to send them to m
e.

--

--
ivcelmik

Activity: 519

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:52:03 PM

Hi Steven

Its a lot of reading - and some white papers linked to go through - but its all here:

https://blog.ethereum.org/

Vitalik is very good at explaining the very complex to the moderately knowledgeable masses.

Vitalik Buterin IMO is living in another world - not sure how much fun he is at a party but all crypto is in his head and its a melting pot working on the permutations - he is the future and he is only just over 20 yrs old - where next?

There are a lot of good YouTube egs - and this is one. Some good comments on POS and many other aspects of crypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPsCGvXyrP4

other vids discuss a range of issues/opportunities

cheers  usukan

@Usukan

e.

What happened with ultrablockparty ?
jsamul

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:04:30 PM

The best I did was :
Code:
GPU 1350MHz, MEM 1525MHz

i do solomine with one GTX750Ti with this command:
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:Ultracoin -o localhost:5555 -u user -p pass -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t64x1 -L 2 -b 16384 -C 1 -s 10 -q
at 3.5kHps at default clocks.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:42:29 AM

Hello Ultracoin community members,

2014 has been a great year for Ultracoin, from our Humble inception in February, to our new Ultracoin team members, and our trip to Las Vegas, we have grown more as a project and as a community with every passing day. I believe that 2015 will be an even bigger year for all of us, including the project, the community, and the cryptocurency movement as a whole. I look forward to leading us into 2015 and I am deeply grateful for the community as well as Paul and Fabian for entrusting me with this opportunity and mission to take Ultracoin to the top. I am also thankful for our businesses that accept Ultracoin and our investors that allow us to make this project grow, without you, there would be no Ultracoin. I also want to thank Kracko, the newest member of our team, for the hard work he has poured into Ultracoin thus far in his short time with us, and commitment and dedication in making sure our project grows quickly. Lastly, I want to thank the cryptocurrency community as a whole, who have been warm and welcoming to cryptocurrencies like ours, and have had a level of synergy that I have seldom seen in movements. Cryptocurrencies are the future and we are all a part of it! 2015 will be the year that Ultracoin solidifies its place in that future.

We have some new developments planned for 2015, including:

* Android and iOS mobile wallets with enhanced GUI, a lite wallet mode with minimal blockchain download, one click mining and QR code support
* Exclusive payment gateway plugin for popular services like Shopify and Wordpress
* An Ultracoin marketplace for the trade of private goods and products akin to eBay
* NFC technology support for the iPhone and Android devices, and a custom NFC device to load and unload Ultracoin
* Bitcoin/Ultracoin ATM in a major city
* New Ultracoin.net website re-design
* New Ultracoinshop.com website for Ultracoin related products
* Expanding marketing venues and advertising opportunities

This list is sure to expand over the coming months in 2015, but we plan on working hard to reach our current goals and not break any promises. I also wanted to take this opportunity to call upon the community in 2015, the Ultracoin team will work over the next year, but it is YOU, the community members, who will ultimately help make Ultracoin a success! Strength comes in numbers, and as a community, we are much more powerful then we would be alone. That is why I will be encouraging the community to come together in projects to help Ultracoin grow, in collaboration with the team or on their own. We will be hiring more developers and marketers in 2015, and if you believe you have a skill or talent that could help Ultracoin and you would like to get involve, contact us at Steven@Ultracoin.net with an introduction about yourself and what you would like to bring to the table.

We are starting off 2015 with our attendance at the North American Bitcoin Conference, one of the largest gatherings of cryptocurrency enthusiasts in the world! If you would like to attend their are discounts available to Ultracoin community members with the discount code "happyholidays". We will see you in sunny Miami, and for those that cannot be there, follow us on social media during the conference!

Here's to 2015, and a whole year to succeed!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin Team

Gday steve, happy new year Smiley

Just a question, with regard to staking? I have a substantial wallet, but due to being away for work for long periods at a time i cannot leave to pc on all the time, and as a result cannot stake utc effectively at all, I was wondering if it would be possible to make staking a little more user friendly, say like a lot of other pos coins that when the wallet is offline you gain stake weight so every time you open the wallet you dont have to start from scratch again, i run the wallet about 12 hours a day for a week then need to close it for a week, then repeat the same thing. and so far, i am yet to stake anything?
If i could stake UTC well, i would definitely be in the market to buy a lot more at this price. Regards Dan

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:07:45 AM

Just a question, with regard to staking? I have a substantial wallet, but due to being away for work for long periods at a time i cannot leave to pc on all the time, and as a result cannot stake utc effectively at all, I was wondering if it would be possible to make staking a little more user friendly, say like a lot of other pos coins that when the wallet is offline you gain stake weight so every time you open the wallet you dont have to start from scratch again, i run the wallet about 12 hours a day for a week then need to close it for a week, then repeat the same thing. and so far, i am yet to stake anything?
If i could stake UTC well, i would definitely be in the market to buy a lot more at this price. Regards Dan

I'm pretty certain UTC works like every other PoS coin. You don't need your computer on all the time to earn stake 'weight' whether your wallet is online or not. You just can't actually stake unless your wallet is online. For example, buy 1000 UTC, take wallet offline, wait 30 days, open wallet, you should be staking within a few days.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:02:09 AM

I'm pretty certain UTC works like every other PoS coin. You don't need your computer on all the time to earn stake 'weight' whether your wallet is online or not. You just can't actually stake unless your wallet is online. For example, buy 1000 UTC, take wallet offline, wait 30 days, open wallet, you should be staking within a few days.

Thanx for the response,
 I think continually moving coins in and out of the wallet must be my problem then, but at this price they can stay put in the wallet,  each time i add coins to the wallet, does it restart the 5 day maturing time for all coins again, or just for the newly added coins? Smiley
Regards Dan

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: