Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
Pilotseye

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:43:29 PM

I want 1BURST for mine.

Please Help me and send BURST-4GJP-KPRR-DL94-7V5LH

Check a faucet or try a bit more friendly Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:51:27 PM

I want 1BURST for mine.

Faucets are empty
Pilotseye

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:54:46 PM

I want 1BURST for mine.

Faucets are empty

then let him / her try the second option  Grin
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 09:13:06 PM

I want 1BURST for mine.

Faucets are empty

then let him / her try the second option  Grin

sent you 20, quit messing with the noobs guys, jeez. lol

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pilotseye

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:14:39 PM

I want 1BURST for mine.

Faucets are empty

then let him / her try the second option  Grin

take it easy, a little bit of education is always fine Wink
Irontiga

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

I want 1BURST for mine.

Faucets are empty

then let him / her try the second option  Grin

take it easy, a little bit of education is always fine Wink

Yeah, but that guy could now only start mining now as opposed to 10 minutes ago...this is terrible as by now the network diff is soo high it just isn't worth it anymore Sad
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 09:17:20 PM

i never took nxt serious since its based on java and i know many people thinking the same way.
if we port the burst protocols to a c library it would be a huge step forward to be independant to nxt.
even exchanges could base their integration on these libraries and other people can use them to create user frontends or fancy stuff like encrypted message transmissions for mobiles payed with burst and so on.

What's the problem about java? Btw, porting such huge library from java to c would be not easy though.

java today seems to be secure but java is responsible for 91% of all security attacks (stated by cisco http://www.eweek.com/security/java-primary-cause-of-91-percent-of-attacks-cisco.html).

i know it is complex to design and code a library which "speaks burst" because many java dependencies and object methods do not exist or cannot simply be ported.
however, only if the java dependency for burst is removed burst can grow really big.
i dont want to say it cannot grow because of java but it can grow really huge without it.
if there is a 0-day java exploit some day (which happens almost annually) the whole burst ecosystem could collapse due to java.
depending on the integration and dependencies in c there is also a risk involved but this is much smaller than offering an attacker the largest plattform (java) which exists as target.

its not that hard (I've read burst source code), but it would take time for sure, the latest standard of C++11 easily surpass java features and libraries, and also its already cross platform, write single code it guaranteed to run on all platform supporting C++11 compiler without need of any vm. and yes personally i think that java is deprecated language, thats why i never touch nxt (and also because of PoS) despite of its great feature.

we can easily replace jetty library to serve http protocol with nodejs, there are a lot of crypto library which is better on C++, we can use mongoDB or redis as database backend, which i am sure its far better than current java backend DB

but replacing java with c++ does not directly improve userbase and ecosystem, what we need today is promotion, great community, developers, investor

urY,
all right things...
but the big question is
"HOW TO DO IT?"

It is possible to "convert" all code into  C++ but it is so hard ! Now I think we have need  real investors or the coin will dead in 1 or 2 weeks.

Don't trip potato chip. All things in time. There WILL be investors, as I will be one myself here soon. I will be investing quite a bit more than I already have, and I will be hiring people to promote BURST as well. So seriously, don't trip, we got this. BURST will live on. Don't make rash RED statements like this without backing of any kind, please. it's ridiculous to say things like this. Without knowing anything at all, just stabbing in the dark.  SeeI can use colors too, it's not cool when the colors are saying things to you, huh?

In all seriousness though man, please, don't come in here with your random off the wall FUD without any sort of backup at all, it's just ridiculous and pointless. Thanks.

Please don't be arrogant , it is not helpful for the community Grin . I've used the color red only for more visibility , is it a problem ?   I'm not a fud  I've only told  : we need an investors and stop . Now tell me what is the fud in the phrase that I've wrote ?

it's very convenient that you cut the FUD out of the statement when you ask where the FUD is...

The FUD is... "this coin will die in 2 weeks if we dont' get investors." That's clearly FUD... you have no idea if this is true, let alone how long it would take for the coin to die without investors... so please, just don't say stupid nonsense like this. Let alone IN BIG RED LETTERS. From now on let's make this a law, you can only use red letters to announce facts. Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:17:32 PM

i never took nxt serious since its based on java and i know many people thinking the same way.
if we port the burst protocols to a c library it would be a huge step forward to be independant to nxt.
even exchanges could base their integration on these libraries and other people can use them to create user frontends or fancy stuff like encrypted message transmissions for mobiles payed with burst and so on.

What's the problem about java? Btw, porting such huge library from java to c would be not easy though.

java today seems to be secure but java is responsible for 91% of all security attacks (stated by cisco http://www.eweek.com/security/java-primary-cause-of-91-percent-of-attacks-cisco.html).

i know it is complex to design and code a library which "speaks burst" because many java dependencies and object methods do not exist or cannot simply be ported.
however, only if the java dependency for burst is removed burst can grow really big.
i dont want to say it cannot grow because of java but it can grow really huge without it.
if there is a 0-day java exploit some day (which happens almost annually) the whole burst ecosystem could collapse due to java.
depending on the integration and dependencies in c there is also a risk involved but this is much smaller than offering an attacker the largest plattform (java) which exists as target.

its not that hard (I've read burst source code), but it would take time for sure, the latest standard of C++11 easily surpass java features and libraries, and also its already cross platform, write single code it guaranteed to run on all platform supporting C++11 compiler without need of any vm. and yes personally i think that java is deprecated language, thats why i never touch nxt (and also because of PoS) despite of its great feature.

we can easily replace jetty library to serve http protocol with nodejs, there are a lot of crypto library which is better on C++, we can use mongoDB or redis as database backend, which i am sure its far better than current java backend DB

but replacing java with c++ does not directly improve userbase and ecosystem, what we need today is promotion, great community, developers, investor

urY,
all right things...
but the big question is
"HOW TO DO IT?"

It is possible to "convert" all code into  C++ but it is so hard ! Now I think we have need  real investors or the coin will dead in 1 or 2 weeks.

Don't trip potato chip. All things in time. There WILL be investors, as I will be one myself here soon. I will be investing quite a bit more than I already have, and I will be hiring people to promote BURST as well. So seriously, don't trip, we got this. BURST will live on. Don't make rash RED statements like this without backing of any kind, please. it's ridiculous to say things like this. Without knowing anything at all, just stabbing in the dark.  SeeI can use colors too, it's not cool when the colors are saying things to you, huh?

In all seriousness though man, please, don't come in here with your random off the wall FUD without any sort of backup at all, it's just ridiculous and pointless. Thanks.

and seriously we need funds
so can put bounty for developments, or fund for promotion
we need to start community and spread promotion on facebook, twitter, reddit, google+ page, crypto news site
or we can promote burst like stellar did, free burst for every facebook account

Uray,

How we can do that?
Any plan to procede?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:25:22 PM

Huge buy support at 130 Sat. Told you guys it ain't going down any further ;-) 190 Sat within 1 BTC.
Irontiga

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

Huge buy support at 130 Sat. Told you guys it ain't going down any further ;-) 190 Sat within 1 BTC.

And a big wall at 120
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:34:17 PM

urY,
all right things...
but the big question is
"HOW TO DO IT?"

we need to start community and spread promotion on facebook, twitter, reddit, google+ page, crypto news site

Uray,

How we can do that?
Any plan to procede?

what do you mean by "that" ?
which "that" ?
oakmaster

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:34:54 PM

Is there a list or a site yet for what assets are in the BURST AE for investments
DrTrouble

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:35:24 PM

Cant seem to mine on following pool still passphrase incorrect and submitting shares been like this now for 24 hours and I can mine on other pools perfectly fine however prefer mining on their

fanepatent's v2 pool(allows solo plots)(based on uray's source):
http://burstpool.ddns.net/
fanepatent please fix problems

You are the only one reporting this problem.
Fix what?

Perhaps the problem is solved, please test https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ah0se62uvz1n8t/miner.exe?dl=0

Appears to work on one of my mining machines.

A different miner is showing 'no deadline'.  Keep in mind they were both working before but were randomly crashing where I had to hit 'Ignore' to keep going.  If you need specifics, please let me know. Both are Win8.1

What is this "Bitcoin" of which you speak???
DrTrouble

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:36:41 PM

Cant seem to mine on following pool still passphrase incorrect and submitting shares been like this now for 24 hours and I can mine on other pools perfectly fine however prefer mining on their

fanepatent's v2 pool(allows solo plots)(based on uray's source):
http://burstpool.ddns.net/
fanepatent please fix problems

You are the only one reporting this problem.
Fix what?

Perhaps the problem is solved, please test https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ah0se62uvz1n8t/miner.exe?dl=0

Appears to work on one of my mining machines.

A different miner is showing 'no deadline'.  Keep in mind they were both working before but were randomly crashing where I had to hit 'Ignore' to keep going.  If you need specifics, please let me know. Both are Win8.1

Nevermind, both are indicating 'no deadline' now. Sad

What is this "Bitcoin" of which you speak???
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:48:25 PM

urY,
all right things...
but the big question is
"HOW TO DO IT?"

It is possible to "convert" all code into  C++ but it is so hard ! Now I think we have need  real investors or the coin will dead in 1 or 2 weeks.

Don't trip potato chip. All things in time. There WILL be investors, as I will be one myself here soon. I will be investing quite a bit more than I already have, and I will be hiring people to promote BURST as well. So seriously, don't trip, we got this. BURST will live on. Don't make rash RED statements like this without backing of any kind, please. it's ridiculous to say things like this. Without knowing anything at all, just stabbing in the dark.  SeeI can use colors too, it's not cool when the colors are saying things to you, huh?

Uray,

How we can do that?
Any plan to procede?

which "that" ?

Promote... Spread news about burst. Giveaway... Faucet... Like stellar gift some burst registering with twitter or facebook accounts.
I promote burst with my twitter account.
This i men for "that"

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
callmejack

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:51:38 PM

urY,
all right things...
but the big question is
"HOW TO DO IT?"

Uray,

How we can do that?
Any plan to procede?

which "that" ?

Promote... Spread news about burst. Giveaway... Faucet... Like stellar gift some burst registering with twitter or facebook
This i men for "that"
what about a gambling site backed by an asset with a faucet to play on?
either a simple dice game or if the next 1000 btc tradevolume is up or downtrend on bitcoinaverage.

RonBurgundy

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:26:23 PM

Hey guys,

I am stuck on block 19602 in my wallet. I have the new wallet and even re downloaded the blockchain.

Any suggestions?
Irontiga

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:05:48 PM

Is there a list or a site yet for what assets are in the BURST AE for investments

well...

blockex.burstcoin.info/asset.php

I'm still working on it Wink
AFN

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

But the developer may not know C++. Then who will develop?

I think our main problem - promotion, not programming language.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:48:15 PM

well...

blockex.burstcoin.info/asset.php

I'm still working on it Wink

nice! great work!

you can also link the asset-id to web-wallet asset exchange, for example :
https://burstcoin.io/#asset:12791182347560578640

so visitor can directly make an order Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: