Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 [673] 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

Just set my account, BURST-BWJ6-KJFE-M3CP-4XYW6
-ANNOUNCEMENT-

The pool at http://mine.burstcoin.info needs miners. There is also an asset you can buy into there that will provide you with extra income. The connection was killed at a very unfortunate time, and thus the pool lost quite a few of it's miners. Now I am going to do this in order to get some back! So, here goes...

The next 25 miners to join the pool, PM me with their burst address, and wait for me to see them on the list of stats on the pool, will be sent 1,500 burst!

The 25 after that to do the same thing, will receive 1,000 burst.

The 25 after that will receive 750 burst.

We will start with that, and see how it goes. I am more than willing to do more giveaways.

The pool server has been solid now for a good while since the incident with the storm, and we shouldn't be experiencing issues like that again. So, let's get our power back and become the pool that we can be!

**Note, I also have another pool that's unofficially related to this pool, but it's private and no fee, and located in the US. If you're interested in that pool you can PM me. Not sure how long it will stick around, or if I will merge with the other pool, it all depends on the miner count and blocks found, etc.**

Just set my account , already PMd you my address...

Got the PM thanks I already sent you your 1500!

Just so that everyone knows there are 13 people already taken me up on my giveaway, that means 12 left for the 1500.

Maybe if I'm feeling nice after the first 25, I'll do 1500 for the next 25 as well. We'll see how it goes!

Thank you everyone!

I'll give your pool another shot...sending 25TB your way...

Much appreciated good sir. I am going on my lunch break at work right now, so I will be gone for an hour or so, so don't think I disappeared, I'm still here, just at lunch, and I will reply when I get back to anyone who messages me during my lunch, check the stats then send payments for all who took me up on my offer. Thanks!

Just set my reassignement to test your pool  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:31:46 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

The pool at http://mine.burstcoin.info needs miners. There is also an asset you can buy into there that will provide you with extra income. The connection was killed at a very unfortunate time, and thus the pool lost quite a few of it's miners. Now I am going to do this in order to get some back! So, here goes...

The next 25 miners to join the pool, PM me with their burst address, and wait for me to see them on the list of stats on the pool, will be sent 1,500 burst!

We will start with that, and see how it goes. I am more than willing to do more giveaways.

The pool server has been solid now for a good while since the incident with the storm, and we shouldn't be experiencing issues like that again. So, let's get our power back and become the pool that we can be!

**Note, I also have another pool that's unofficially related to this pool, but it's private and no fee, and located in the US. If you're interested in that pool you can PM me. Not sure how long it will stick around, or if I will merge with the other pool, it all depends on the miner count and blocks found, etc.**

Just so that everyone knows there are 13 people already taken me up on my giveaway, that means 12 left for the 1500.

Maybe if I'm feeling nice after the first 25, I'll do 1500 for the next 25 as well. We'll see how it goes!

Thank you everyone!

Much appreciated good sir. I am going on my lunch break at work right now, so I will be gone for an hour or so, so don't think I disappeared, I'm still here, just at lunch, and I will reply when I get back to anyone who messages me during my lunch, check the stats then send payments for all who took me up on my offer. Thanks!

Make sure to PM me your burst address because I don't have access to the pool's wallet. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:38:14 PM

Done ! just wait for block 22638  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
SaSeIv

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:49:55 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

BURST-46BJ-C98Y-GYVF-ETBHG
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:20:42 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

gotcha, as soon as I see ya in stats I'll send the 1500. Thanks for joining!

FYI everyone, this guy is number 18!

Smiley Thank you all for your support, keep em coming, and I'll keep em donating!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:21:49 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Smiley Thank you all for your support, keep em coming, and I'll keep em donating!

1500 sent Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
thernady

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:45:52 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

1500 sent Wink

i try your pool
BURST-HYYZ-56YY-KAFB-68UVK
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:18:16 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

1500 sent Wink

i try your pool

1500 sent.

THIS IS THE 19TH PERSON Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:11:01 PM

What's the progress on these following plans;
Advanced transactions(escrow, subscription, reserve funds then transfer not yet known portion later)
BurstId authentication system
Allow linking BurstId to burst account for transfers with spending limits.
DHT for off-chain services
Off-chain encrypted messaging and voip between burstid accounts
File storage(disclaimer: still figuring out a good way to do this. this will take a while.)
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

1500 sent Wink

i try your pool

1500 sent.

THIS IS THE 19TH PERSON Smiley

well, guess everyone deserves a 2nd chance Smiley I'm in:

EVXX-L5NF-NSY5-4P7F3

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:38:47 PM

Person above me sent ^^^ Wink

There are only 3 left on the 1500 mark.

I will be gone in about 20 min, but keep sending me addresses and I will do all payouts later or tomorrow morning when I get back in.

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:14:49 PM

What's the progress on these following plans;
Advanced transactions(escrow, subscription, reserve funds then transfer not yet known portion later)
BurstId authentication system
Allow linking BurstId to burst account for transfers with spending limits.
DHT for off-chain services
Off-chain encrypted messaging and voip between burstid accounts
File storage(disclaimer: still figuring out a good way to do this. this will take a while.)

escrow is done, others are in progress
Palad1n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

Quote from: crazyearner
I only just started their so going to see how long it is. Its a multi pool so its factors beyond our control if it on auto pilot it needs to sell the cryptos its mined from our side then sell on cryptsy then come back buy burst and give in exchange could be 24 hours could be longer depending on how fast rounds are and how quick it is at selling

OK. Remains therefore only wait...
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:52:45 PM

Hey miners ))
burstmultipool.com wrote this: So far this shift you have earned: 1204.65471500000000005 BURST (estimate).

And as a result the payment does not come for the few day. Somebody mined on this multipool and how to pay this pool?

No idea fella am mining their also wating to hear when payments done but am assuming its done after sell orders been done on cryptsy and then bought into burst and converted into Burst and then sent to miners

Thanks, crazyearner.
And how long did you wait after mining your payment?
Hey guys,
Payouts are just waiting on a BTC withdrawal from Cryptsy to Polo to buy BURST

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:16:18 AM

After using the plot merger I only get huge deadlines like 2 months or so with both of the C miners, with 4.6 TB. Staggersize is 768000 (x_1_768000_768000). What am I missing?

Not your keys, not your coins!
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:19:01 AM

huge buy order on c-cex, what happen?
Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:23:13 AM

Getting ready for take off.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:30:12 AM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Thank you everyone!

Make sure to PM me your burst address because I don't have access to the pool's wallet. Thanks!

PMED hopefully I made it for the 1500 burst giveaway!
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:30:55 AM

Good things Wink
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:33:51 AM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

1500 sent Wink

BURST-E6SH-JM2C-HENW-6WMSL
Pages: « 1 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 [673] 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: