Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 [666] 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:49:02 AM

We should get a store set up where people can buy Steam Gift Coupons with BURST coin!

I know there was one for Bitcoin but it can't be that hard to have one set up for BURST can it?

Buy a bunch of coupons, take BURST, send out the codes?

Here's the problem, all that means is dumping, which is less good.

Well either the currency has uses and gets used as a currency is intended - or it dies in peoples bags. Sad

I hope the same thing  Wink .

Yeah, i know, it's just unfortunate that the world doesn't accept it Sad Right now i think that it probably isn't a bad idea for what it's worth, but then right now burst needs users and investors.....but then they only come when there is a reason....what can we offer with burst that doesn't involve dumping it....something that everyone wants....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:52:48 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 10:27:45 AM by redsn0w

We should get a store set up where people can buy Steam Gift Coupons with BURST coin!

I know there was one for Bitcoin but it can't be that hard to have one set up for BURST can it?

Buy a bunch of coupons, take BURST, send out the codes?

Here's the problem, all that means is dumping, which is less good.

Well either the currency has uses and gets used as a currency is intended - or it dies in peoples bags. Sad

I hope the same thing  Wink .

Yeah, i know, it's just unfortunate that the world doesn't accept it Sad Right now i think that it probably isn't a bad idea for what it's worth, but then right now burst needs users and investors.....but then they only come when there is a reason....what can we offer with burst that doesn't involve dumping it....something that everyone wants....

Don't worry the burst will raise !

It is possible to "convert" all code into  C++ but it is so hard ! Now I think we have need  real investors or the coin will dead in 1 or 2 weeks.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:21:43 AM

Yeah, let's search for investors!
-Say them that dev is not posting anymore once a day, but he disappear.
-Say them that the only 7-8 people posting here are the first bagholders, waiting for investors to dump theyr millions coin slowly to them.
-Say them that there are already millions of wallet packed with burst
-Say them to not buy hard drive,but buy directly burst.
-Say them to not buy hard drive,cause they will not get roi within 3 months, and noone other POC coins will be develope from here to 10 years, so it's better to not buy HDD,cause what you can do with HDD instead mine burst?  Cheesy
-Say them to not invest in BTC,LTC,DARK etc etc but only in burst cause a new unique features is coming, that will make burst different from any other coin out there,and the new features is called.....NO feature,NO roadmap.
-Say them to:
  Not invest in BTC cause BTC will die!
  Not invest in LTC cause LTC will die!
  Not invest in darkcoin,blackcoin,doge or any others altcoin cause all altcoins are just speculative

Irontiga

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:29:36 AM

-Say them that the only 7-8 people posting here are the first bagholders, waiting for investors to dump theyr millions coin slowly to them.
-Say them to not buy hard drive,cause they will not get roi within 3 months, and noone other POC coins will be develope from here to 10 years, so it's better to not buy HDD,cause what you can do with HDD instead mine burst?  Cheesy
-Say them to not invest in BTC,LTC,DARK etc etc but only in burst cause a new unique features is coming, that will make burst different from any other coin out there,and the new features is called.....NO feature,NO roadmap.
-Say them to:
  Not invest in darkcoin,blackcoin,doge or any others altcoin cause all altcoins are just speculative

FUD.

BTC won't die. LTC will die....slowly. BURST has tonnes of new features...did you read the PoC bit and escrow? Dev is active, read a couple pages back. Big features planned. I didn't say don't mine...I encourage mine and buy. Dumping is fine, it means better distribution, especially slow dumping. And i personnally also have a little btc and nxt....but burst is my main coin..I believe it is the future. Or at least the closet of any coin yet.
arloseb

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:34:54 AM

-Say them to:

FUD.

BTC won't die. LTC will die....slowly. BURST has tonnes of new features...did you read the PoC bit and escrow? Dev is active, read a couple pages back. Big features planned. I didn't say don't mine...I encourage mine and buy. Dumping is fine, it means better distribution, especially slow dumping. And i personnally also have a little btc and nxt....but burst is my main coin..I believe it is the future. Or at least the closet of any coin yet.

LTC won't die too.
All other altcoins need unique features to survive.
And i don't mean mining algo,or anon,or escrow or wallet chat.
I mean literaly unique features. Then investors will came.
But burst is already 2 months old,and 2 months are eternity in cryptoworld. It's already an old coin.

I really hope it will rise again a lot.
But i won't lie to user to loose theyr money saying them to invest.
I'm caught. I can say to new user here for now: Don't invest,Buy HDD,start to mine,wait for a stable market to invet. At least you got HDD that you can use for other purpose or other POC coins.
Or if i say just BUY now,invest,moon soon etc etc i will be only an Hyper.
Irontiga

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:37:23 AM

-Say them to:

FUD.

LTC won't die too.
But burst is already 2 months old,and 2 months are eternity in cryptoworld. It's already an old coin.

What more do you want? BURST already has more built in features than any online banking out there.
arloseb

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:41:32 AM

-Say them to:

FUD.

LTC won't die too.

What more do you want? BURST already has more built in features than any online banking out there.

I would like to see a roadmap with dates and future development.
You want my money? Perfect, give me dates for new feature,let me see that the coin is live,with working upgrades,but with dates.

And i want POD!
That's a priority theese days.
No POD? No rise.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:45:23 AM

-Say them to not buy hard drive,cause they will not get roi within 3 months, and noone other POC coins will be develope from here to 10 years, so it's better to not buy HDD,cause what you can do with HDD instead mine burst?  Cheesy
-Say them to:

FUD.

LTC won't die too.

I would like to see a roadmap with dates and future development.
You want my money? Perfect, give me dates for new feature,let me see that the coin is live,with working upgrades,but with dates.

And i want POD!
No POD? No rise.

what the hell is POD ? is that shitcoin thingy ?
Irontiga

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:45:52 AM

And i want POD!
No POD? No rise.

Oh, well then what's with the investment in BTC thing? A road map has been laid out. If you read the post a few pages back, well then you'd see the dev is really active, and therefore i'm confident burst will succeed. Don't get me wrong, i would like to see PoD, but i'm not going let it stop me promoting burst. BURST is already amazing, and i'm sure any other dev would happily pick up where this one left off. But he won't, he is a great dev.
Irontiga

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:46:28 AM

Proof of Dev
uray

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:50:49 AM

Proof of Dev

i know its proof of dev, its 3 POD, just like bitcoin, does satoshi give his identity?

POD is only for scamcoin and shitcoin, does not apply for burst
tex81

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:55:23 AM

uray, your miner reads plots by 4kB chunks. Maybe better enlarge that size? Even clustersizes are upto 64kB.

And what about single read-thread per path?

Russia
Ik88

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:10:59 AM

say please i can come up with your personal password to the purse + passphrase ?

Please explain yourself...you sound like a scam, btw

ahhaha lol !!!  i can greate password personal Huh

*Link Removed*
Irontiga

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:13:36 AM

say please i can come up with your personal password to the purse + passphrase ?

Please explain yourself...you sound like a scam, btw

ahhaha lol !!!  i can greate password personal Huh

You want to make ME a password....wow....that's crazy.
uray

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:32:30 AM

uray, your miner reads plots by 4kB chunks. Maybe better enlarge that size? Even clustersizes are upto 64kB.

yeah its possible, but currently i am busy working on wallet
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:03:02 PM

Proof of Dev

i know its proof of dev, its 3 POD, just like bitcoin, does satoshi give his identity?

Satoshi is Sir Richard Branson.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
hahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:36:07 PM

Proof of Dev

i knew it!!!
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:37:57 PM

Proof of Dev

i knew it!!!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:39:39 PM

yeah its possible, but currently i am busy working on wallet

hy uray,

which features are you implementing on wallet???
if it is possible to know!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
luishmendes

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:03:41 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 01:15:30 PM by luishmendes

Last 23 days Blocks

16 Days in Solo
7   Days in Pool Uray

( Blocks )
   ( 1 )    2014-10-01 = 9500.00000000 BURST or 0.012 BTC or 4.25 USD or 182 RUR
   ( 1 )    2014-10-02 = 9500.00000000 BURST or 0.012 BTC or 4.25 USD or 182 RUR    
   ( 3 )    2014-10-03 = 28500.00000000 BURST or 0.036 BTC or 12.75 USD or 547 RUR  
   ( 2 )    2014-10-04 = 19000.00000000 BURST or 0.024 BTC or 8.50 USD or 365 RUR  
   ( 2 )    2014-10-05 = 19000.00000000 BURST or 0.024 BTC or 8.50 USD or 365 RUR    
   ( 2 )    2014-10-06 = 19000.00000000 BURST or 0.024 BTC or 8.50 USD or 365 RUR    
   ( 5 )    2014-10-07 = 47500.00000000 BURST or 0.061 BTC or 21.26 USD or 912 RUR  
   ( 1 )    2014-10-09 = 9500.00000000 BURST or 0.012 BTC or 4.25 USD or 182 RUR    
   ( 4 )    2014-10-10 = 38000.00000000 BURST or 0.049 BTC or 17.01 USD or 730 RUR  
   ( 1 )    2014-10-11 = 9025.00000000 BURST or 0.008 BTC or 2.92 USD or 128 RUR      
   ( 1 )    2014-10-12 = 9025.00000000 BURST or 0.008 BTC or 2.92 USD or 128 RUR      
   ( 2 )    2014-10-13 = 18050.00000000 BURST or 0.016 BTC or 5.85 USD or 256 RUR    
   ( 2 )    2014-10-16 = 18050.00000000 BURST or 0.016 BTC or 5.85 USD or 256 RUR
   ( 2 )    2014-10-17 = 18050.00000000 BURST or 0.016 BTC or 5.85 USD or 256 RUR
   ( 1 )    2014-10-17 = 4526.50980513 BURST or 0.021 BTC or 7.31 USD or 320 RUR    
   ( 0 )    2014-10-18 = 9190.96110228 BURST or 0.008 BTC or 2.98 USD or 130 RUR    
   ( 0 )    2014-10-19 = 4196.56392796 BURST or 0.004 BTC or 1.36 USD or 59 RUR        
   ( 1 )    2014-10-20 = 9252.91392029 BURST or 0.008 BTC or 3.00 USD or 131 RUR        
   ( 2 )    2014-10-21 = 9453.67183866 BURST or 0.009 BTC or 3.06 USD or 134 RUR      
   ( 0 )    2014-10-22 = 5625.44072937 BURST or 0.005 BTC or 1.82 USD or 80 RUR      
   ( 2 )    2014-10-23 = 7265.39632921 BURST or 0.007 BTC or 2.35 USD or 103 RUR

( 2 )    2014-10-24 = 18050.00000000 BURST or 0.016 BTC or 5.85 USD or 256 RUR( 12 hours )

Average 14329 Burst Days ( Solo )
Average 7072  Pool ( Uray )

Solo is beter  Cheesy

I would like to compare with the pools.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 [666] 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: