Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
carlos

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:47:06 PM

UPDATE miner-burst (dcct, Blago) for Windows x64
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fb1rolahflwahnu/miner-burst-1.140929.zip?dl=0

+ In the log file added output strings sent and received by the server requests
+ Added a check sent deadlines to meet the specified minimum server (targetDeadline)
+ Counter sent and received requests reset after 1000 queries
+ In the log file added output of time reading and processing each file
+ Added correct handling of special characters in the password

Notes:
For MinerBurst's pools (V1 and V2) use parameter "poolV2".
Attention! In solo-mode miner writes password-string in the log file.

For some people, it throws an exception since the first version, and it was never fixed.
I stopped bothering.

can dcct's C miner be used for dev's pool v2?

Yes, dcct's C miner (Linux) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg8879760#msg8879760

None of the versions of dcct miner (which is currently the fastest reading miner) doesn't work with dev2 pool...

It IS reporting shares, but pool doesn't register them... I've posted this two weeks ago at least, so please don't mystify us..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jadra

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:48:38 PM

Thanks. But unfortunately except you, others are only interested in mining now. What a waste for such a nice coin.

I've been mining and purchasing as well. I think this coin has some potential and some great features. However, more people need to find ways to use the built-in assets and sell things. There's not much of a use that I've seen to use it as a coin yet and I think that's why primarily you hear development/mining talk.
sickfancy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:59:32 PM

What do you guys think about having an option built into the wallet that will automatically send coins to Bittrex or C-Cex as they come in from the pools and sell them for you at the market rate for BTC for a 2% fee?

That 2% fee of Bitcoin gets automatically added to a buy wall further down. Over time, the buy wall builds in size, the market rate increases, the miners receive more BTC for their coins, more miners come and mine etc.

Seems like a good way to boost the price over time and increase the size of the community. People are going to mine and dump anyway - may as well make it easier for them and take a little bit off the top for buy support - everyone wins.

I'd rather have that 2% go as interest to all burst holders, so it takes the lowest amount of burst you've had in your account over a month, and rewards you based on that. How does that sound? Even better if the fee and reward were in burst.

Hmm What about have a monthly interest payout from the fees collected paid to all addresses who hold >=X burst for >=X length of time?

Pretty much like that, but if we use minimum held in the last month it gets people thinking long term. This would need a dev tho....kinda like the mgw for nxt....

Ahha, why not issue an asset which is backed by fees from this automatic bittrex seller. Pays out monthly and then there's a buy wall as well....and as the month progresses the ask goes up to avoid abuse.....If we have a dev to implement the automated bittrex sender....this could actually work quite well.....The buy wall would also mean that people can withdraw whenever they want without losing interest.

Yep that sounds like a winner!
You know of a dev?

VolatilityCoin has some sort of built-in bittrex wallet so its dev can probably help and willing if someone talks to him.
AFN

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:20:27 PM

No problem , if the dev doesn't want to   promote this coin on twitter and other site it is his personal choice.  However I will attend the new PoC [Suspicious link removed]d luck for everyone .

Have you seen our "official" website? Check out the copyright!

© 2014 Irontiga. All Rights Reserved. Why not © 2014 Burst. All Rights Reserved. Website design by Irontiga?

I sent him PM, but was ignored.
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:34:29 PM

No problem , if the dev doesn't want to   promote this coin on twitter and other site it is his personal choice.  However I will attend the new PoC [Suspicious link removed]d luck for everyone .

© 2014 Irontiga. All Rights Reserved. Why not © 2014 Burst. All Rights Reserved. Website design by Irontiga?

Thats because he made the site, he is hosting the site, he wrote everything on the site.

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:06:54 PM

I ran two parallel miner (Uray's & Blago's).
First tested on a single file (244 Gb), then at five files (1.19 Tb) and the end 10+ Tb.
In all cases, the minimum deadline coincided in both miners.
The only difference was shown when using more than one file - this is the order finding the best deadline, due to the different implementation of the algorithm.
My all plots merged.
screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/s/02kk1bcmfqu326n/tests.zip?dl=0
for Uray's uses
Code:
 {
    "poolUrl" : "pool3.burstcoin.io",
    "submissionMaxDelay" : 30,
    "submissionMaxRetry" : 3,
    "socketTimeout" : 60,
    "maxBufferSizeMB" : 64,
    "plots" :   ["C:\\plots","D:\\plots","E:\\plots","G:\\plots","H:\\plots","F:\\plots","I:\\plots"]
 }

for Blago's:
Code:
{
   "Mode" : "pool",
   "Server" : "pool3.burstcoin.io",
   "Port": 80,
   "Paths":["C:\\plots","D:\\plots","E:\\plots","G:\\plots","H:\\plots","F:\\plots","I:\\plots"],
   "CacheSize" : 100000,
   "ShowMsg" : false ,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,
   "UseSorting" : false,
   "UseResponseMaxTime": false,
   "ResponseMaxTime": 60,
   "SendInterval": 50,
   "UpdateInterval": 3000
}

It doesn't happen every time, did you get my PM with the logs of both files? I can do a video or take screenshots if you're still not convinced it's happening. It may take a while for me to reproduce again, took 6 blocks the last time to generate those logs.
Yes, I'm studied your logs, thank you. I suspect that the error may be in sorting. Set sorting to false.

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
AFN

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

Thats because he made the site, he is hosting the site, he wrote everything on the site.

Oк, 2014 Burst. All Rights Reserved. Website made by Irontiga. Burstcoin.info is official resource or not?

If he wants to help the community he should forget about egoism. Or he can remove his website. Nobody cares.

Check out copyrights: https://litecoin.org/, https://bitcoin.org/, http://nxt.org/, http://dogecoin.com/.
Nevril

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

Seems like the dev is actually listening and promoting... Just look at the title... Do you see POC anymore? HDD is way better!

And as I said before, you cannot promote a coin which can fail in some cases. It is important to share doubts and issues related to mining because it has both to be mined and both to be reliable.
This isn't a way to say "let's only speak about mining". Everything has to be complementary.

Instead of whining because we only speak about mining, start to speak about possible investments and strategies to raise its value. Here many people aren't only miner, they are also investors and will be glad to participate to this kind of discussion.
AFN

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:14:53 PM

Seems like the dev is actually listening and promoting... Just look at the title... Do you see POC anymore? HDD is way better!

Because i sent him PM yesterday.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:18:28 PM

...next wall in c-cex 100sat

who is following on poloniex / Bittrex?

As long as I still see 90% of new posts here are mining related, as an investor, I would not buy.
People are just ignorant to see that.

i think if there arn't update quikly, the coin still go down...

nobody here is interested to let burst value growth and invest in to... but just to mine the coin.

No problem , if the dev doesn't want to   promote this coin on twitter and other site it is his personal choice.  However I will attend the new PoC coin Wink.

Good luck for everyone .

So any reply from the dev ?
Nevril

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:26:41 PM

...next wall in c-cex 100sat

who is following on poloniex / Bittrex?

As long as I still see 90% of new posts here are mining related, as an investor, I would not buy.
People are just ignorant to see that.

i think if there arn't update quikly, the coin still go down...

nobody here is interested to let burst value growth and invest in to... but just to mine the coin.

No problem , if the dev doesn't want to   promote this coin on twitter and other site it is his personal choice.  However I will attend the new PoC [Suspicious link removed]d luck for everyone .

So any reply from the dev ?

Last news: yesterday.

Because i sent him PM yesterday.

Good job.
If everyone in here contributes in its own way, guess what? ...
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 04:26:00 PM

3) Stop talking about mining? Are you serious? This is a Work In Progress coin with an unbelievable potential and we should stop talking about how to exploit and develop it? We have to raise issue so they get fixed asap! Having lots of people who don't understand how to mine simply means that there aren't enough/clear/easy-to-find information neither there is a 1-click mechanism to start mining (I know there is "something" like that but it is lost in 667 pages!)

http://burstforum.com for starters and we have a GUI in the works with pretty much everything built in.

I am assuming this is about the 'Burst.Today' client?  I tried the 1.0 client when I was first starting with BURST and it appeared to be about the worst programming I have seen in years.  That being said, I appreciate the effort and really hope the latest version works well.  Honestly, something like that to get people in to this easily is really needed. 

The initial client was almost a complete failure, He's redone a lot now, and is almost fully finished with the secondary release. Which will be much better. He didn't mine burst himself, I had to explain everything to him, then he translated it into a GUI, it will eventually be perfect, but it did take a bit longer due to the fact he had no experience with burst and we needed some time to get him up to speed. That being said, I really think it will be a great tool when finally up and working. Smiley I will do a major announcement when it's fully finished. Stay tuned.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
fivebells

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:28:18 PM

What is this new PoC?
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 04:53:25 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 05:18:35 PM by SpeedDemon13

And as I said before, you cannot promote a coin which can fail in some cases. It is important to share doubts and issues related to mining because it has both to be mined and both to be reliable.
This isn't a way to say "let's only speak about mining". Everything has to be complementary.

Instead of whining because we only speak about mining, start to speak about possible investments and strategies to raise its value. Here many people aren't only miner, they are also investors and will be glad to participate to this kind of discussion.

Don't understand why some people would complain about people asking for support for mining, this is an open thread and not moderated.

These same people are judging people and/or complaining, why not be a part of the solution and be proactive? Mining questions will always exist and needed to keep the minting for the currency. They forget that this coin hasn't surpass the 6 month mark or a year yet, but already want to complain so much. If a year later there is no advancements, then they can start talking all the mess they want to. BTC and LTC had the similar judgements too in their first year.

Maybe the dev can put more on the OP for promotions, products and services, open floor for people to suggest/materialize ideas. Also, maybe more assets to use with Burst.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:12:18 PM

Don't understand why some people would complain about people asking for support for mining, this is an open thread and not moderated.

These same people are judging people and/or complaining, why not be a part of the solution and be proactive? Mining question swill always exist and needed to keep the minting for the currency. They forget that this coin hasn't surpass the 6 month mark or a year yet, but already want to complain so much. If a year later there is no advancements, then they can start talking all the mess they want to. BTC and LTC had the similar judgements too in their first year.

Maybe the dev can put more on the OP for promotions, products and services, open floor for people to suggest/materialize ideas. Also, maybe more assets to use with Burst.

Agreed, what needs to happen is for everyone to QUIT COMPLAINING, and START HELPING.

I for one, am fully mining, owning pools, hosting assets, investing in burst assets and the coin itself, and holding all that I mine.

Doing all that I can to help the price, writing guides, hosting pools, sending hardware, mining for assets... anything that I can possibly do. If everyone did that, we'd already be one of the top coins.

So yea, stop complaining about things, and if you think something should happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

my 2 burst. Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:16:13 PM

No problem , if the dev doesn't want to   promote this coin on twitter and other site it is his personal choice.  However I will attend the new PoC coin good luck for everyone .

What is this new PoC?

I don't know , maybe  some future coin will use the PoC algorithm like the scrypt for litecoin or doge and the  other altcoin. This is the new mining : with a simple HDD  Smiley.

Have a nice day!
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:21:20 PM

These same people are judging people and/or complaining, why not be a part of the solution and be proactive? Mining question swill always exist and needed to keep the minting for the currency. They forget that this coin hasn't surpass the 6 month mark or a year yet, but already want to complain so much. If a year later there is no advancements, then they can start talking all the mess they want to. BTC and LTC had the similar judgements too in their first year.

Agreed, what needs to happen is for everyone to QUIT COMPLAINING, and START HELPING.

I for one, am fully mining, owning pools, hosting assets, investing in burst assets and the coin itself, and holding all that I mine.

Doing all that I can to help the price, writing guides, hosting pools, sending hardware, mining for assets... anything that I can possibly do. If everyone did that, we'd already be one of the top coins.

So yea, stop complaining about things, and if you think something should happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

my 2 burst. Wink

Your on point....Needs to be more people like you that want to support this project...People should really ignore about the price of the coin at the moment and think long term....

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:33:24 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 06:51:51 PM by uray

my 2 burst. Wink

Your on point....Needs to be more people like you that want to support this project...People should really ignore about the price of the coin at the moment and think long term....

+1

there are very thin line between "want to invest..." and "want to speculate..."

speculator intend to buy coin, and hope price will go up then they will dump it for immediate profit (thats why promotion is very important here), while investor intend to support the development, economy, and community, etc for long term profit. speculating is more into gambling, investing is more into involved

i am not saying we should not promoting burst, but we can't ignore supporting the community too, right know community is full of miner thats why they keep discussing about mining. We got more miners its because of the primary feature of burst is currently Proof-Of-Capacity nothing else.

if we have new feature that really promote new kind of economy or transaction system or anything that will benefit for investor, i am sure this thread will full of speculator and investor, so if we want that we need to develop this one.

and i am sure dev is aware of this, look at development plan, we will have Burst-ID and Advanced Transaction (escrow, subscription, reserve funds..)

and then we will have feature that support end user : DHT offchain, encrypted messaging, voip, file storage

and note that first 2 feature of burst marked as done, its miner feature : POC, Pool

so its clear [ MINER ] -> [ INVESTOR ] -> [ END-USERS ]
actually we have great plan for burst

SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:40:13 PM

my 2 burst. Wink

+1

speculator intend to buy coin, and hope price will go up then they will dump it for immediate profit (thats why promotion is very important here), while investor intend to support the development, economy, and community, etc for long term profit.

i am not saying we should not promoting burst, but we can't ignore supporting the community too, right know community is full of miner thats why they keep asking & discuss about mining, we got more miner its because of the primary feature of burst is currently Proof-Of-Capacity nothing else.

if we have new feature that really promote new kind of economy or transaction system or anything that will benefit for investor, i am sure this thread will full of speculator and investor, so if we want that we need to develop this one.

and i am sure dev is aware of this, look at development plan, we will have Burst-ID and Advanced Transaction (escrow, subscription, reserve funds..)

Very true...

Negativity only detracts investors and shows discord in the community. A community showing open mindedness and solidarity will attract investors more.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:44:05 PM

my 2 burst. Wink

+1

speculator intend to buy coin, and hope price will go up then they will dump it for immediate profit (thats why promotion is very important here), while investor intend to support the development, economy, and community, etc for long term profit. speculating is more into gambling, investing is more into involved

i am not saying we should not promoting burst, but we can't ignore supporting the community too, right know community is full of miner thats why they keep asking & discuss about mining, we got more miner its because of the primary feature of burst is currently Proof-Of-Capacity nothing else.

Very true...

Negativity only detracts investors and shows discord in the community. A community showing open mindedness and solidarity will attract investors more.

and also my suggestion here about attract investor (other than promotion) is, actively using existing feature like asset exhcange, escrow or digital goods. create asset, trade asset, sell digital goods, start accepting burst in real-life. make the ecosystem and economy for burst alive, i am sure investor will look into it
Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: