Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:09:37 AM

it read all of them, i think the version of my stagger optimizer isn't working right, i'm re-doing the plot with the new cpu plotter, which is much faster and can create better stagger without the need to optimize them

I keep seeing u re plot. How many times have u re plot ? To be honest , i have also re plot many times on the same HDD.

Trying out new things. But i am tired of trying to "optimize" the plot. Spend a lot of time doing it. I will just let it run from now on.

not many 2-3 times i think, i don't have much power anyway(only 6TB), i'm making like 3k coins a day

hi amph!!

what is the max stagger with new CPU plotter?
8191?
or higher?

i don't understand if the latest GPU plotter work correctly..
or plots generated ar wrong?!?!?!?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 11:11:40 AM

where is coin support??? price falling to ground Huh Huh
do not sell cheap guys

Look into the mirror. The coin support can be you. The market seems very thin lately. Seems that there are less than 5 buyers and a little more dumpers. Dumps get also smaller every day.
With the price of one 4 TB HDD you can rise the price more than 100 sats with that low volume.

At Bittrex it looks even worse with the volume. Normally a coin gets delistet with fewer than 1 BTC volume a day...

What we need are some news articles and a interview of dev in at least a decent crypto-website. With that we get more miners and buyers.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
mem_co

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:16:20 AM

I've created an advanced windows port of the dcct's-linux plotter:

How did you make it two times faster than Linux version? Do you plan to release your own Linux version?
mem_co

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:23:26 AM

what is the difference between this and the original miner in java? Wink

Java eats RAM and finally after few days crash system frequently.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:25:54 AM

do not sell cheap guys

Look into the mirror. The coin support can be you. The market seems very thin lately. Seems that there are less than 5 buyers and a little more dumpers. Dumps get also smaller every day.
With the price of one 4 TB HDD you can rise the price more than 100 sats with that low volume.

At Bittrex it looks even worse with the volume. Normally a coin gets delistet with fewer than 1 BTC volume a day...

What we need are some news articles and a interview of dev in at least a decent crypto-website. With that we get more miners and buyers.

BTC itself is not doing so well. Maybe a lot of people already sold their BTC earlier to cover their ass. They holding more fiat than BTC. Once the market turn around for BTC , we will have fresh BTC ready for investment
yellowduck2

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:28:48 AM

what is the difference between this and the original miner in java? Wink

Java eats RAM and finally after few days crash system frequently.

Java eats RAM and finally it eat my computer as well. Java is always hungry,
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:33:48 AM

it read all of them, i think the version of my stagger optimizer isn't working right, i'm re-doing the plot with the new cpu plotter, which is much faster and can create better stagger without the need to optimize them

I keep seeing u re plot. How many times have u re plot ? To be honest , i have also re plot many times on the same HDD.

Trying out new things. But i am tired of trying to "optimize" the plot. Spend a lot of time doing it. I will just let it run from now on.

not many 2-3 times i think, i don't have much power anyway(only 6TB), i'm making like 3k coins a day

hi amph!!

what is the max stagger with new CPU plotter?
8191?
or higher?

i don't understand if the latest GPU plotter work correctly..
or plots generated ar wrong?!?!?!?

it depend on your memory, i have only 8gb of memory so i've settled it to 20000
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:02:18 PM

do not sell cheap guys

You can write articles when you have features.
All altcoin world know about burst (500) thread in 1 months.

But investors need features. If investors wants to throw several btc in a coin, they don't give a f++k about the algorytm (scrypt,sha256,x1,x13,x15,x80,poc etc etc). They look a coin, read features,future plans,etc etc and they choose.
Is like what's is happening to STELLAR. 10 billion coins(1 billions already out) and price is 1k each. Cause they have a great future program. This is the way to collect investor.
oktay50000

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:12:46 PM

dev sleeping?Huh

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
yellowduck2

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

dev sleeping?Huh

Don't tell me u don't sleep at all ?
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:31:52 PM

10.43 TB mining and I haven't gotten a GODDAMN single coin in four days!!!  WTF!!!

Could you join http://burstpool.ddns.net
We need more miners there. The other pools are overcrowded.

FUD.
http://burst.hashes4.me/ is not overcrowded.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:34:00 PM

dev sleeping?Huh

Not like there is anything for him to say - Another day of piss poor market support and ever increasing difficulty lol

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:40:25 PM

do not sell cheap guys

But investors need features. If investors wants to throw several btc in a coin, they don't give a f++k about the algorytm (scrypt,sha256,x1,x13,x15,x80,poc etc etc). They look a coin, read features,future plans,etc etc and they choose.
Is like what's is happening to STELLAR. 10 billion coins(1 billions already out) and price is 1k each. Cause they have a great future program. This is the way to collect investor.

+1

In my opinion you can fill at least one page with explaining the algorythm how it works, how the dev carried out hdd mining faster than microsoft, the advantages of mining with HDD, everybody can mine this coin with average hardware, the idea as a whole, the intentions of the dev, future plans and potential.
The coin is 6 weeks old, nobody wants to read about unreal great future program that never gets developed. There is no need for empty promises here.

I think there are many interested investors and Miners that turned their back on ALT-Coins because there are disgusted by all these shit-, copy- and scamcoins. There is too much burned soil. On a crypto website there are people who are also only interested in bitcoins - who will get aware of a new way of mining similar to litecoin.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:51:35 PM

do not sell cheap guys

+1

In my opinion you can fill at least one page with explaining the algorythm how it works, how the dev carried out hdd mining faster than microsoft, the advantages of mining with HDD, everybody can mine this coin with average hardware, the idea as a whole, the intentions of the dev, future plans and potential.
The coin is 6 weeks old, nobody wants to read about unreal great future program that never gets developed. There is no need for empty promises here.

I think there are many interested investors and Miners that turned their back on ALT-Coins because there are disgusted by all these shit-, copy- and scamcoins. There is too much burned soil. On a crypto website there are people who are also only interested in bitcoins - who will get aware of a new way of mining similar to litecoin.

Maybe you're right. But altcoin market is not more as 2 years ago with litecoin.
Now it moves fast. A coin could vanish in a matter of weeks,until a new coin cames out with better features.

Remember when the first Scrypt-jane coin cames out (ULTRACOIN). It was a must, the future,the new litecoin. After some months, DEAD. Cause first X11 cames out. X11 was the future,less stress for GPU etc etc. Then X13,KEKKA,Scrypt-N...now HDD. Within some months cames out the first RAMcoin or anything else that capture altcoin attention.

Or better...algorytm apart. Some months ago, the future was countrycode(remember AURORA), then numbercoin(remember 42 coin and it's value),Then ANON coin(darkcoin,blackcoin). Within some months noone will talking anymore about anoncoin. As is now about countrycoin,numbers coin etc etc.

So, market moving fast. And altcoins will survive if they are in costant motion,progress,feature,releases etc etc.
If darkcoin,blackcoin are still on the waves is cause of theyr development. Theyr mining code is the last of the problem regarding price.

I remember when on coinwarez there were only 2 algorytm to choose for profitability: SHA e SCRYPT. Now there are 8!!! Maybe they will add HDD when more coins cames out. Then, other new algorytm. So,no, it's not a new algorytm that makes coins success. Maybe at beginning there will be an HYPE as was for burst. But then we have to see features to remain on boat.

fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:54:38 PM

hi guys!
join to the best pool http://burstpool.ddns.net/
3x more payment than http://burst-pool2.cryptoport.io/

Thank you. Today we found 3 blocks in 12 hours.
Come on people. Join us

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:55:09 PM

hi guys!

Dude, that pool is so lame that, apart from having a Dynamic DNS entry (running on an ISP, not on a stable host) the "How To" page still points to uray's address.
If a so-called "pool operator" does not have the time or knowledge to change that... don't waste our time.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
slavo

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:05:26 PM

u can't really compare mining algo with hdd as it's a global ressource.

i don't have any numbers and won't seek but how many hdd are sold for 1 gpu; i'd say at least 100 ?

mining problem is distribution; that's why we have so much algo; target is decentralization (at least on paper); and computing power; if bitcoin mining were replaced by hdd mining how much new miners would we see ? network in terms of individuals might X100,000.

i just DL'd the wallet; and saw that it's nxt based. isn't there some traps in the code to make it hard to clone? (i think i remember that but i hate nxt so much that i just can't clic on any nxt link sorry Cheesy) if yes was that solved ?

a working nxt clone with full distribution through hdd mining seems like a decent plan; even with no (new) features.

cheers and gl
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:09:01 PM

hi guys!

Dude, that pool is so lame that, apart from having a Dynamic DNS entry (running on an ISP, not on a stable host) the "How To" page still points to uray's address.
If a so-called "pool operator" does not have the time or knowledge to change that... don't waste our time.

If you don't want to join don't join but don't spread fud.
The fact that I am on a ddns means that I am hosting the pool miself. Not on a datacenter 3000 Km away. And that if something goes wrong I have the server here and I can tend to it.
Saying that its not stable... Do you know that? Have you been pinging my pool 24/7 and you got time outs? I don't get it. If you didn't use it how do you know its not stable?
What defines a stable host for you?
My hardware is as stable as it can get.

Uray's link was there because I replaced all the files but forgot to delete that part.

Happy now?

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
OmegaReaper

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:14:54 PM

hi guys!

The fact that I am on a ddns means that I am hosting the pool miself. Not on a datacenter 3000 Km away. And that if something goes wrong I have the server here and I can tend to it.
Saying that its not stable... Do you know that? Have you been pinging my pool 24/7 and you got time outs? I don't get it. If you didn't use it how do you know its not stable?

Uray's link was there because I replaced all the files but forgot to delete that part.

Happy now?

Pleased with your pool, I am migrating my miners over through the day. +1
hahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

hi guys!

Happy now?

you should give credit to uray.. send some burst to him Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: