Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
carlos

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

all, currently uray's pool is one of the biggest pool for burst (my guess will be 2nd largest after dev pool).

profit of uray's pool per day is around 7000 burst at the moment and BCPT (asset ownership for uray's pool profit) will be paid according to share ownership which there are 100 shares/assets in total. approx 7000x 30 = 210,000  burst per month

don't know about what you think. but i have 10% of uray's pool dividend (10 assets) and look forward to receive a good dividend in the future. since the size of burst network is getting larger -> larger size of uray's pool (more people joining uray's pool since i think it is one of the most reliable pool at the moment) -> more profit -> good return if you have uray's pool asset.

currently the price per asset seems a bit too expensive since the ROI will take more than 1 years. but considering the rapid growth of burst network. for those who believe that burst will get bigger in the long term should consider to buy this asset  Grin

if you are interested in buying the asset could check this issuer's address: 8E8K-WQ2F-ZDZ5-FQWHX

link to see the performance of uray's pool : click dividend tab at this link http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io

other alternatives beside buying hdd for mining or buying burst directly from the market

come on people buy it so my BCPT asset is more valuable Grin

ow... someone seems already make an announcement,... anyway...

Cryptoport Pool Update

pool's automatic dividend payment is now working

BCPT asset [ AssetID : 12791182347560578640 ] after long time idle now will bring profit to investor
on both pool page now there is dividend tab, so you can see daily pool earning, cost and profit in realtime (updated every minutes), then you can decide to buy or sell BCPT anytime at Burst Asset Exchange, 1 BCPT equal to 1% both pool profit.
dividend payment is as usual : instant when pool receive mining fee (minimum payout is 100Burst)

for BCPT holder before this announcement
i am sorry there are no dividend payment until now, because pool is loosing money due to mining fee bug in pool, now everything is running fine, and pool making profit.

we expect profit going to grow as Burst is growing, its all depend on bitcoin price, burst price, miners joined, and network difficulty, i am also planing to expand into 3 burst pool, burst-pool3 will located in EU (as we have US and SG right now)
Burst Cryptoport Pool Token, is an asset that backed by profit from MiningPool at http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io, i will pay dividend from 50% fund i got from pool fee (monthly). dividend will be proportional to BCPT owned
Its little bit confusing.. You are talking about profits and also about pool fees...
How is exactly profit calculated? Is it profit = earnings - costs?
And how are costs calculated?
Dividend payment is monthly or instant?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:43:30 PM

49.995 ? where's that number come from?
oh ic, i create 100 bcpt, and put 50 bcpt on sell order, currently i sell only 50% of profit to public, i will sell more if there's demand on market.

up to now, i still hold 84.82 bcpt, you can see it from asset tab on wallet, try look at my account balance BURST-8E8K-WQ2F-ZDZ5-FQWHX

Oh god, I'm a moron  Grin
I saw a comma instead of a dot...  Roll Eyes
hahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

all, currently uray's pool is one of the biggest pool for burst (my guess will be 2nd largest after dev pool).

profit of uray's pool per day is around 7000 burst at the moment and BCPT (asset ownership for uray's pool profit) will be paid according to share ownership which there are 100 shares/assets in total. approx 7000x 30 = 210,000  burst per month

don't know about what you think. but i have 10% of uray's pool dividend (10 assets) and look forward to receive a good dividend in the future. since the size of burst network is getting larger -> larger size of uray's pool (more people joining uray's pool since i think it is one of the most reliable pool at the moment) -> more profit -> good return if you have uray's pool asset.

currently the price per asset seems a bit too expensive since the ROI will take more than 1 years. but considering the rapid growth of burst network. for those who believe that burst will get bigger in the long term should consider to buy this asset  Grin

if you are interested in buying the asset could check this issuer's address: 8E8K-WQ2F-ZDZ5-FQWHX

link to see the performance of uray's pool : click dividend tab at this link http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io

other alternatives beside buying hdd for mining or buying burst directly from the market

Cryptoport Pool Update

BCPT asset [ AssetID : 12791182347560578640 ] after long time idle now will bring profit to investor
on both pool page now there is dividend tab, so you can see daily pool earning, cost and profit in realtime (updated every minutes), then you can decide to buy or sell BCPT anytime at Burst Asset Exchange, 1 BCPT equal to 1% both pool profit.
dividend payment is as usual : instant when pool receive mining fee (minimum payout is 100Burst)

i am sorry there are no dividend payment until now, because pool is loosing money due to mining fee bug in pool, now everything is running fine, and pool making profit.

we expect profit going to grow as Burst is growing, its all depend on bitcoin price, burst price, miners joined, and network difficulty, i am also planing to expand into 3 burst pool, burst-pool3 will located in EU (as we have US and SG right now)
Burst Cryptoport Pool Token, is an asset that backed by profit from MiningPool at http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io, i will pay dividend from 50% fund i got from pool fee (monthly). dividend will be proportional to BCPT owned
Its little bit confusing.. You are talking about profits and also about pool fees...

my understanding of uray's pool profitability is equal to income (pool's fee) - running cost
those total profitability spread among share holder proportionally with respect to their asset proportion
as for cost i am also expecting explanation from issuer
PvPpro

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

I just make a withdraw from c-cex to bittrex and  bittrex  has the address and some kind of message ...what is that message?

there is ome kind of problem in transations in burst?  (just asking)

if you transferred already contact Bittrex asap and they may will be able to deposit it to your account.

I had the same problem, essentially what they do is, they have a "central wallet" and the message thingy differentiates the incoming funds. (prbly more complex than this, but this way is easy to understand, I think)

So, if you want to deposit to Bittrex, send fund to your wallet and THEN send the funds from your wallet to Bittrex WITH the message.

Complicated and unnecessary imho, but that is how Bittrex doing it.

WTF bittrex is using a CENTRAL WALLET?  so,  let me see if i understand.. if i made a simple transation of C-CEX  TO BITTREX  my coins is going to the same wallet of all people are  sending coins.... and BITTREX use that stupid message to identify the coins owners?

And the Burst DEV  agreed  with this?  ok....

well -1 for BURST , to bring more investor you need be trustble but after that BIttrex shit i heard,  and this is not in the OP ...really make me reserved

now i need to put a support ticket  wait 10 hours , stay tunned at support on chat ...nice very nice i will going see my burst tomorrow if i have luck (well i stoped buying burst)  untill Bittrex or the Dev give some support about this ridiculous situation
Patek

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:14:04 PM

Warning: You are most likely on a fork (you have forged the last 10 blocks).

Huh?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:15:43 PM

Don't sell your burstcoin ,  but BUY some burstcoin .... now  the value it's very cheap ! Come on guys  , check  : https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_burst
hahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:29:02 PM

I just make a withdraw from c-cex to bittrex and  bittrex  has the address and some kind of message ...what is that message?

if you transferred already contact Bittrex asap and they may will be able to deposit it to your account.

I had the same problem, essentially what they do is, they have a "central wallet" and the message thingy differentiates the incoming funds. (prbly more complex than this, but this way is easy to understand, I think)

So, if you want to deposit to Bittrex, send fund to your wallet and THEN send the funds from your wallet to Bittrex WITH the message.

WTF bittrex is using a CENTRAL WALLET?  so,  let me see if i understand.. if i made a simple transation of C-CEX  TO BITTREX  my coins is going to the same wallet of all people are  sending coins.... and BITTREX use that stupid message to identify the coins owners?

well -1 for BURST , to bring more investor you need be trustble but after that BIttrex shit i heard,  and this is not in the OP ...really make me reserved

now i need to put a support ticket  wait 10 hours , stay tunned at support on chat ...nice very nice i will going see my burst tomorrow if i have luck (well i stoped buying burst)  untill Bittrex or the Dev give some support about this ridiculous situation

this situation happens several times, people should read warn posted on bittrex when they want to deposit burst at bittrex.. bittrex even mentioned to be careful when sending from other exchange site since this site usually can't put message when withdraw the fund
duzydzichu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:45:18 PM

What's wrong with you man? Are you blind?

fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:46:55 PM

How is this devs fault?

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

If someone sent burst to Bittrex with encrypted message- PM me if you want to know how to fix the transaction... Smiley
fanepatent

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

If someone sent burst to Bittrex with encrypted message- PM me if you want to know how to fix the transaction... Smiley

Why not making it public?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:52:34 PM

Why not making it public?

Yes , why  not make it public  ?
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

Cryptoport Pool Update

my understanding of uray's pool profitability is equal to income (pool's fee) - running cost
those total profitability spread among share holder proportionally with respect to their asset proportion
as for cost i am also expecting explanation from issuer

cost is the amount i pay to run both pool server, i used Amazon AWS EC2, on average daily cost is about 24-26 US$ / day, there are small variance due to bandwidth cost

cost is in USD so its variable too, because it depend on Burst price and Bitcoin price
if bitcoin price going up, we can expect running cost is decreasing, and also similar if burst price increased to bitcoin.

dividend payment is instant, just like when you are mining, there are minimum payout of 100 Burst though to reduce tx Fees

oh and also dont read BCPT description on asset exchange, I wrote that when I am drunk... and there are no edit feature for asset description
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:55:28 PM

I'm amazed how you guys dont know fixing such simple task...
soulmann

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:55:46 PM

Does poloniex have bitcoin withdrawal problems? I sold some burst, but bitcoin withdrawal is still processing from yesterday.
fanepatent

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:56:23 PM

Go ahead. Enlighten us...

remulan

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

java burst-pool-miner still work on uray pool?
in all miners I see
Code:
Submitting share
Error: Failed to submit nonce, retrying...
Error: Failed to submit nonce
wtf?

why are u stil using java miner? is there a problem with newer miner from me or from dcct ?

strange question, for what to change poc-miner what perfectly worked long time?
with dcct I didn't explore deeply but dcct wrote can't connect to pool (ubuntu)
previous version of your miner have issue with big stagger size, what issue have current version nobody knows, but I prefer wait a little more than 3 days after release
(really it started now for one PC and there submitting share looks ok)

with java burst-pool-miner
after restart miner it submitting several shares, and after what Error: Failed to submit nonce, retrying... , Error: Failed to submit nonce

I understand what you may not support java miner more but at least you should have said, what you stop java miner support (I think so)
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:03:59 PM

There is decrypting option when you edit the transaction into your wallet...
EDIT: I could show some screenshot if nessasery..
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:04:37 PM

java burst-pool-miner still work on uray pool?
in all miners I see
Code:
Submitting share
Error: Failed to submit nonce, retrying...
Error: Failed to submit nonce
wtf?

why are u stil using java miner? is there a problem with newer miner from me or from dcct ?

strange question, for what to change poc-miner what perfectly worked long time?
with dcct I didn't explore deeply but dcct wrote can't connect to pool (ubuntu)
previous version of your miner have issue with big stagger size, what issue have current version nobody knows, but I prefer wait a little more than 3 days after release
(really it started now for one PC and there submitting share looks ok)

with java burst-pool-miner
after restart miner it submitting several shares, and after what Error: Failed to submit nonce, retrying... , Error: Failed to submit nonce

I understand what you may not support java miner more but at least you should have said, what you stop java miner support (I think so)

its not because i am not supporting java miner, its because that java miner is developed by dev using java, and i don't really have good knowledge about java, if there are somebody want to make fix for java miner, it is simple, just delay the nonce submission by couple of seconds randomly, thats it.
fanepatent

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:07:12 PM

There is decrypting option when you edit the transaction into your wallet...

What??
First of all you don't a edit transaction.
Second, this is not what this is about. The man sent coins without reading what Trex wrote on red background, so everyone could see.
He sent the coins without a message containing the ID given by Trex.

Pages: « 1 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 [606] 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: