Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375240 times)
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:15:07 PM

Miners selling whatever they mined to cover cost is normal, while I suggest to hold back any comments at this time about exchanges; daily volume is only 0.x BTC, you can figure selling how many coins to get significantly depressing down the prices, that's quite easy, vice versa, putting 0.1 ~ 0.2 BTC buying order can easily pull it up.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:36:10 PM

Miners selling whatever they mined to cover cost is normal, while I suggest to hold back any comments at this time about exchanges; daily volume is only 0.x BTC, you can figure selling how many coins to get significantly depressing down the prices, that's quite easy, vice versa, putting 0.1 ~ 0.2 BTC buying order can easily pull it up.
Ok. You're right.
I will hold back with comments about this.
Nevertheless, I prefer this.   Smiley

19 sep. 2014 18:03:45   Sell   0.00013050   107.59732290   0.01404145
19 sep. 2014 17:58:42   Sell   0.00013050   48.57899893   0.00633956

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:56:50 PM

Dear Dev,
When will you start to swap coins from MAGICOIN I?
What's the way?

Allow me to post info regarding the coin swap; you can read the OP too, swap was delayed to protect new miners.

Prices are still very low for MAGI I on swisscex.  I'm going to snap some up!

Be cautious we're holding back the swap, no guarantee that way works you out. You may consider months investment in that. Smiley

Are you guaranteeing a swap a some point?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:12:26 PM

Dear Dev,
What's the way?

Allow me to post info regarding the coin swap; you can read the OP too, swap was delayed to protect new miners.

Be cautious we're holding back the swap, no guarantee that way works you out. You may consider months investment in that. Smiley

Are you guaranteeing a swap a some point?

Will do swap for sure, but take time, no guarantee when swap will be done.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:30:58 PM

[09/19]

Some plans

This is the 5th day since launch; it won't be very necessary at this time to focus on big exchanges, but going forward, some works should be done upfront.
1) we are forging the marketing plans, one of those will be the better organization of twitter, facebook, reddit, and maintain regular updates;
2) plan to get on few more exchanges; swisscex and c-cex are two of them;
3) I've been in touch with some magi followers, some of them have provided us very nice supports; for example, ex33s offered us the dice game without asking for any bounties. Also someone mentioned working on Android wallets, while what he wants is to see the success of Magi. It's my pleasure to have them, and my work to make magi staying with user base like them.

Among these tasks, block explorer and rich list will be a more urgent one since it is needed to get into coinmarketcap and most of exchanges (e.g., bittrex). I've contacted http://blockexperts.com about this, with a charge of 0.1 BTC to create and host the explorer. It should be done soon once confirmed. The following plans will be exchanges then.

A public pledge

I'd like to send a pledge out for fundraising if you can help us. We current have limited access to magi funds since that is based coin swap, while coin swap has been delayed significantly. In some cases, BTC is needed to help promotion and importantly to get us on exchanges. Here we ask for your supports to carrier out various tasks:
1) Articles, media, video
2) promotions in social networks (registered PoA, promotion in twitter will spend some BTC too)
3) exchanges (likely somewhere to spend funds to promote and get people into this aspect)
4) reaching out people to apps dev (BTC will be likely an effective way of doing this)
5) and more ...

Wallet address:
BTC - 188AmugttD1jfy2xYNy6muTzVzYha1JEuq
XMG - 95V9eZnrghtEriGUhBwwEuqMbDm1HBJ58u

We will record all donators name, and BTC/XMG address. Your donation won't be completely free, rather we will return a portion in the form of BTC or XMG back to you later on, once we can, according to your donating weight.

MagiTeam

Magi team will be created coming out from the community. Magi had a good start, and will continue to grow. With few new features, cpu mining, coin distribution mode, and the PoS-II (we didn't talk about it much yet), magi will be a well-formed base to allow it grow up. Anyone who can contribute to magi, please contact me for bounties, or you want kindly donate your contribution (we will maintain a list for this for future disbursement when we have funds and are able to support).

Anyone who is interested to join us please send me a PM; out of Magi already had, we welcome coin/apps dev to enhance this aspect. We will also reach out other coins for possible cooperation.

Any suggestions to make magi better are welcome!

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

Hello Magicoin XMG community,

The developer has a point here.
We have to help him with this.
It is very important for the future of Magicoin that we are going to work on the marketing and promotion.
It is the first currency that works with M7M.
It is the most honest coin that I know.
So let's work together on a good and stable future for XMG.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:42:01 PM

Dear Dev,
What's the way?

i dont understand why holding back the swap? arent investors in magi also investors in xmg. this makes it like there's 2 separate coins and those who bought in magi are left holding outdated coin? i do not think this is fair for investors? when can we expect the swap to be initiated. only then will magicoin price rise because there is no incentive to buy the old coins atm.
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:54:06 PM

Dear Dev,
What's the way?

i dont understand why holding back the swap? arent investors in magi also investors in xmg. this makes it like there's 2 separate coins and those who bought in magi are left holding outdated coin? i do not think this is fair for investors? when can we expect the swap to be initiated. only then will magicoin price rise because there is no incentive to buy the old coins atm.

To all new XMG miners, we didn't hear from our prior magicoin supporter before regarding the coin swap, but here is Coinler's opinion. It is fair that the opinions from our prior supporters should be taken care of too. So please make advice to the questions.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
fartbags
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:40:58 PM

OMG I just bought 1000 XMG between 5000 to 8000! wow

hahahaha suckers.

First M7M + POS-II + Tor

hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha

I have a feeling I am going to get paid off 100x over on this buy.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:52:25 PM

Good buy amigo!
I wish i had that one!

fartbags
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

Good buy amigo!
I wish i had that one!

My 8 core processor is struggling to get 15 coins a day. It's nice to see 1000 coins in my wallet.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:00:21 PM

Good buy amigo!
I wish i had that one!

My 8 core processor is struggling to get 15 coins a day. It's nice to see 1000 coins in my wallet.
I think you've done a good investment

SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:05:54 PM

I am willing to buy off the market +5 % / - 5 %

pm me

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

I am in with these plans.  Who has donated?

By the way, yes, blockexperts.com charges but they have a good explorer.

[09/19]

Some plans

This is the 5th day since launch; it won't be very necessary at this time to focus on big exchanges, but going forward, some works should be done upfront.
1) we are forging the marketing plans, one of those will be the better organization of twitter, facebook, reddit, and maintain regular updates;
2) plan to get on few more exchanges; swisscex and c-cex are two of them;
3) I've been in touch with some magi followers, some of them have provided us very nice supports; for example, ex33s offered us the dice game without asking for any bounties. Also someone mentioned working on Android wallets, while what he wants is to see the success of Magi. It's my pleasure to have them, and my work to make magi staying with user base like them.

Among these tasks, block explorer and rich list will be a more urgent one since it is needed to get into coinmarketcap and most of exchanges (e.g., bittrex). I've contacted http://blockexperts.com about this, with a charge of 0.1 BTC to create and host the explorer. It should be done soon once confirmed. The following plans will be exchanges then.

A public pledge

I'd like to send a pledge out for fundraising if you can help us. We current have limited access to magi funds since that is based coin swap, while coin swap has been delayed significantly. In some cases, BTC is needed to help promotion and importantly to get us on exchanges. Here we ask for your supports to carrier out various tasks:
1) Articles, media, video
2) promotions in social networks (registered PoA, promotion in twitter will spend some BTC too)
3) exchanges (likely somewhere to spend funds to promote and get people into this aspect)
4) reaching out people to apps dev (BTC will be likely an effective way of doing this)
5) and more ...

Wallet address:
BTC - 188AmugttD1jfy2xYNy6muTzVzYha1JEuq
XMG - 95V9eZnrghtEriGUhBwwEuqMbDm1HBJ58u

We will record all donators name, and BTC/XMG address. Your donation won't be completely free, rather we will return a portion in the form of BTC or XMG back to you later on, once we can, according to your donating weight.

MagiTeam

Magi team will be created coming out from the community. Magi had a good start, and will continue to grow. With few new features, cpu mining, coin distribution mode, and the PoS-II (we didn't talk about it much yet), magi will be a well-formed base to allow it grow up. Anyone who can contribute to magi, please contact me for bounties, or you want kindly donate your contribution (we will maintain a list for this for future disbursement when we have funds and are able to support).

Anyone who is interested to join us please send me a PM; out of Magi already had, we welcome coin/apps dev to enhance this aspect. We will also reach out other coins for possible cooperation.

Any suggestions to make magi better are welcome!

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:26:55 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 11:43:14 PM by valta4065

can someone upload newer miner 32bit. Link on dropbox expired
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6k0e5up349efph/m7magi-cpuminer-master.zip?dl=0
go to 1st page its on there for cpu pool mining, just now got it myself and is working on pool finally going now, and wow a cpu coin and a person doing 2 mh/s ok.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Bojcha

Activity: 848

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:35:20 AM

someone want to test gpu miner?
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

sure
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:42:36 AM

ALL, we are going to do promotions though social networks, the tweet / retweet about XMG as possible as you can.

Follow us @CoinMagi

If you want to see magi in exchange, please tweet @ the exchange.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:44:21 AM

Dear Dev,
What's the way?

To all new XMG miners, we didn't hear from our prior magicoin supporter before regarding the coin swap, but here is Coinler's opinion. It is fair that the opinions from our prior supporters should be taken care of too. So please make advice to the questions.

I think that usually a coin would go through a hard fork and just keep rolling along. 

In this case, who knows what the price will settle out at once the swap happens.  I think this is a risk for anyone currently investing at the present price.  It is also a message to the community of past and present supporters.  What's to stop coin part three from coming out in a few months and doing the same magic coin disappearing act?  Real value is built from long term stability and merchant, investor and community confidence.  How stable is your coin if some central authority or community holds it and won't trade it for the currently used coin until some future yet to be determined date?

I really don't see any good reason not to swap now as initially planned.  All this mining activity is burning a lot of watts; maybe over a megawatt as a community.  (Can somebody do the math?) We can do much better if things settle down a bit and people start supporting the block chain with PoS; in the mean time perhaps a price drop would discourage so much PoW mining by making large farming unprofitable.  This coin shows so much potential that I think in the long term prospects are wonderful; good work everyone!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:46:29 AM

Dear Dev,
What's the way?

I think that usually a coin would go through a hard fork and just keep rolling along. 

In this case, who knows what the price will settle out at once the swap happens.  I think this is a risk for anyone currently investing at the present price.  It is also a message to the community of past and present supporters.  What's to stop coin part three from coming out in a few months and doing the same magic coin disappearing act?  Real value is built from long term stability and merchant, investor and community confidence.  How stable is your coin if some central authority or community holds it and won't trade it for the currently used coin until some future yet to be determined date?

I really don't see any good reason not to swap now as initially planned.  All this mining activity is burning a lot of watts; maybe over a megawatt as a community.  (Can somebody do the math?) We can do much better if things settle down a bit and people start supporting the block chain with PoS; in the mean time perhaps a price drop would discourage so much PoW mining by making large farming unprofitable.  This coin shows so much potential that I think in the long term prospects are wonderful; good work everyone!

Well put.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: