Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375156 times)
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:53:53 AM

stop swap coin , plz! Shocked

temporary? when to start, suggestions?  Wink

I think temp is fine to see how it goes, as a slower pace of transition is fine.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:02:20 AM

stop swap coin , plz! Shocked

temporary? when to start, suggestions?  Wink

I think temp is fine to see how it goes, as a slower pace of transition is fine.

Stop the swap?  Hey, I need my beer money!   Shocked
I think it should flow out slow and steady, maybe even on a random unannounced day.  People may think it is a good time to dump when the price is high if they think large sums of coins are flowing in the next day.  There's only so much beer one can soak up in one week so slowing down is fine, but it is nice to get something.    Cheesy
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

[Update: ---]

Got a cold, got to go, see u another day.

oh, this is really not an update, minor, whatever ..

I'm joking ... Grin

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
Lightsplasher

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:40:07 AM

[Update: ---]

Got a cold, got to go, see u another day.

oh, this is really not an update, minor, whatever ..

I'm joking ... Grin

Programmer humor, gaah!  I'm joking two...

Maybe we can form an infinite recursion pattern here and a stake overflow...  PoS stake.
GOTO joking one++;  extra cheesy grin;    Grin
SamWalters

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 04:45:05 AM

Anyone know why when I unlock the wallet into Staking mode, it lights up the Staking icon, and has a green check mark as up to date.
In the last 18+ hours it has not minted any coins, nor has it pushed coins into the 'Stake' balance as of yet. Estimated time is 1 hour and no progress.

Anyone in the community know how to solve this based on your previous experiences.

This isn't my first PoS coin, and I've ran into this problem before, not sure how I fixed it.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Lightsplasher

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:07:54 AM

Anyone know why when I unlock the wallet into Staking mode, it lights up the Staking icon, and has a green check mark as up to date.
In the last 18+ hours it has not minted any coins, nor has it pushed coins into the 'Stake' balance as of yet. Estimated time is 1 hour and no progress.

Anyone in the community know how to solve this based on your previous experiences.

This isn't my first PoS coin, and I've ran into this problem before, not sure how I fixed it.

That seems a bit odd, but it has been taking longer than estimated.  You might try looking in the debug log file to see if there are any unusual errors.  I had one experience with one coin that got some type of memory error from transactions that did not complete and this was causing some issue with PoS.  The fix was to move all the coins to a new wallet; there is a way to save your coin days if that is an issue.
SamWalters

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:21:20 AM

That seems a bit odd, but it has been taking longer than estimated.  You might try looking in the debug log file to see if there are any unusual errors.  I had one experience with one coin that got some type of memory error from transactions that did not complete and this was causing some issue with PoS.  The fix was to move all the coins to a new wallet; there is a way to save your coin days if that is an issue.

okay.. I will review the debug log, and report back shortly.  Thanks for the heads up on this.

alexzerg11

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:29:40 AM

I would like to XMGpoolminerWin32, which will be launched with a lower priority "belownormal".
(For example, the so-run vplotgenerator)
alloffmyhate

Activity: 280

It's Never End

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:40:24 AM

Grin try mining xmg with 432 core cpu Cheesy

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:17:22 AM

Hi guys,

Please read this post good. Take your time.
As a proud member of the Magi community, I would say the following:
In a time of financial developments in the world I remember the reasons why Bitcoin has grown.
Own finanieel interest was not the main goal.
Recent years much has happened in the digital currencies.

We have seen enormous developments.
New improved coins are developed.
A lot of altcoins are added.
Some with innovations. Some altcoins with the aim to make money.

I do not give a negative reaction to other currencies.
That does not fit the behavior of the Magi community.
When I look at Magi (XMG) it is a unique currency. (not to mention a huge dedicated developer and community members)
It is in many ways different from other coins.
For many people, the great danger "own financial gain" continues

My view is different. If we all want to reach more as a lover of Bitcoin and altcoins, I think we need to look at the good and new improvements of the Magi properly.
That's the main thing. "
Unfortunately, in this world everything costs money
Also Magi (XMG) needs more investors. Marketing and promotions are necessary and should be simply paid frequently.

Because Magi (XMG) has many improvements and innovations in the interest in the continuation of digital currency I ask the community and all lovers of Bitcoin and altcoins to donate.
Donate to the importance of continuing developments in digital currency.
I'm not a rich man. But I encourage developments in digital currency.

For the purpose of the unique POM (proof of mining campaign)
I donate 20,000 Magicoins (old)
As the first proof of mining campaign is over, the developer can use this to start a new POM campaign.
And maybe after that one another one.
For the purpose of marketing and promotion I donate 18388.95482757 Magicoins (old)
The developer can use this to cover, for example, promotions, coinmarketapp or new developments costs.
Meanwhile, I keep supporting Magi (XGM) in every way.
I will also donate more if it lies in my ability.
Outside of this website I will use my network to find several sponsors and investors.
And I will succeed. This is the moment for investors and sponsors to participate.

Bitcoin and altcoins are often enough negative in the news. This has a negative effect for new users to start with digital currency.
We can show them how the community members of the digital currency support and help each other.

Because Magi (XMG) has many improvements and innovations in the interest in the continuation of digital currency I ask the community and all lovers of Bitcoin and altcoins to donate.

I ask the members of the Magi community to join and spread this request.
Thank you for reading this post

Sincerely,
111magic

Please bump this post if it falls behind to quickly.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
alexzerg11

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:34:45 AM

Grin try mining xmg with 432 core cpu Cheesy

ha-ha.
I have a 3Mh sum with all my processors, and have a relevant question of running the miner with lower priority on all processors.
alloffmyhate

Activity: 280

It's Never End

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:58:07 AM

Cheesy how many processors u use for mining

alexzerg11

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:00:25 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 10:19:03 AM by alexzerg11

I can not exactly count Smiley ...probably several hundred...
lama82

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:18:47 AM

Hi guys,

In a time of financial developments in the world I remember the reasons why Bitcoin has grown.

When I look at Magi (XMG) it is a unique currency. (not to mention a huge dedicated developer and community members)

My view is different. If we all want to reach more as a lover of Bitcoin and altcoins, I think we need to look at the good and new improvements of the Magi properly.
That's the main thing. "
Also Magi (XMG) needs more investors. Marketing and promotions are necessary and should be simply paid frequently.

As the first proof of mining campaign is over, the developer can use this to start a new POM campaign.
For the purpose of marketing and promotion I donate 18388.95482757 Magicoins (old)
The developer can use this to cover, for example, promotions, coinmarketapp or new developments costs.
Outside of this website I will use my network to find several sponsors and investors.
And I will succeed. This is the moment for investors and sponsors to participate.

Bitcoin and altcoins are often enough negative in the news. This has a negative effect for new users to start with digital currency.
We can show them how the community members of the digital currency support and help each other.

Sincerely,
111magic

Bump this one!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 12:45:12 PM

Hey do you remember me ? I am the guy with negative comment  Grin

what exactly are PoS interest ?
Had 5000xmg on stake and that lead to 0.18 xmg ??! seriously ?  Grin

regarding 111magic post, if you want to reach more of the bitcoin community well drop the coin swap thing.
Actually to whomever I speak, this is a big no go... as nobody really like to mine for dead coin bagholders (I mostly quote here  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
2cV5S3zAuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:19:29 PM

Hi guys,

That's the main thing. "

Sincerely,
111magic

Bump 'em all.
/M\
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:26:02 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 04:50:10 PM by joelao95

regarding 111magic post, if you want to reach more of the bitcoin community well drop the coin swap thing.
Actually to whomever I speak, this is a big no go... as nobody really like to mine for dead coin bagholders (I mostly quote here  Grin)

Sure DJM, I very much like suggestions from which I've already benefited pretty at the beginning Smiley. I received other people's PM too regarding the PoS. The interest is about 4% at the current network weight. Is 0.18 XMG all of your stake or just generated yesterday? How long coins stay in your wallet (including days before PoS)? Your can transfer your coins to another wallet and see what happens to stake? The following is my testnet wallet still in staking, but the testnet has very low diff, so we may need updates regarding the actual PoS-II in the mainnet. (don't blame me back and forth changes but since this is a new system, may need time to settle down Wink ). To all, please report the stake you get, that will help us.

Great, I received my first 0.78 XMG for mining/staking. It says it will take 118 blocks to become confirmed.
Staking is superb!  Cheesy

Digithusiast, would you be able tell us how many coins in stake, and total coins you got from staking?

Also all of you can suggest me real solutions regarding the coin swap part; we have done the very first swap not significant at all; we might open up a poll thread about this. example solutions, drop off swap (the real question is then what we should do to the unswapped coin, how we give back certain benefits to prior holders), swap a small ratio, conditional swap like past holders' contribution to XMG,  ... surely we need prior holders' comments, but I more like to consolidate the current XMG community's demands since this is the basis of all, miners & (prior/current) holders. And seriously I do receive people's PM who is talking about the huge amount coins sitting at #1 in the rich list that stops further investors. I don't want swapped coins being dumped, ruin everything and then a dead coin, null all of efforts made so far; and try best to construct further investors' trusty that coin swap is not an issue.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:14:02 PM

Sure DJM, I very much like suggestions from which I've already benefited pretty at the beginning Smiley. I received other people's PM too regarding the PoS. The interest is about 4% at the current network weight. Is 0.18 XMG all of your stake or just generated yesterday? How long coins stay in your wallet (including days before PoS)? Your can transfer your coins to another wallet and see what happens to stake? The following is my testnet wallet still in staking (12% interest or so), but the testnet has very low diff, so we may need updates regarding the actual PoS-II in the mainnet. (don't blame me back and forth changes but since this is a new system, may need time to settle down Wink ). To all, please report the stake you get, that will help us.

Actually, I moved all the coin to one address so they can mint together, and I assume after that they should be one day old regardless when I got them.
So basically the 0.18xmg is really for the 5000xmg or so I had at that time

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:02:07 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 04:24:48 PM by Digithusiast

FYI
when I started staking I had approx 8700 XMG in my wallet. At first around 500 began staking, then 1500, next 2000, next a few hundred and so on. No logics in the amount that stakes and how long they are staking. Here the image of the rewards it gave:

dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:50:00 PM

Hey we should rally up on http://cryptsy.com/vote (search for Magi) and lets make our votes

You could buy cryptsy points and put it towards those votes

Lets vote exchanges.

yeah help all XMG coin with your vote.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
https://www.bter.com/voting

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: