Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:09:23 PM

Even the demons know there is a God

What exactly is a demon? Is there a way to distinguish between a demon and a non-demon? Can you demonstrate that demons exist? Assuming that they exist, can they demonstrate how they know that there is a god?

A demon is an unclean spirit that seeks to possess, manipulate, and to deceive humankind. Demons are referred to as “devils” . Yes you can distinguish a demon from a "non-demon"  (For example sake in reference to a demon versus a fallen angel) by the fact a demon cannot take physical form only through possession whereas a fallen angel can take physical form like their Not fallen counterparts.

Yes I can demonstrate that demons exist but not on an open forum to some random internet guy.

They do exist and they DO know there is a God and do also acknowledge the authority of the one from Nazareth.

As St Pio said, “you’ll believe in Hell when you get there” ..........(as I say) and the very demons who have deceived you before your souls arrival there.These same demons who are in spirit will then be in such a similiar state of being that they will no longer have any restraint when it comes to your tortures.They will know every sin,fear and anguish you bear and and without the Nazarene to protect you as he freely offered to do so but you refused,you will be at their mercy and I assure you mercy is not in them  Smiley

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nagoarif

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 04:24:52 AM

Science itself is proof of God.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3211

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 10:04:07 PM

Science itself is proof of God.

Similarly, the fact that your name spelled backwards is firaogan proves that there is no god.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pachacouti

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 08:46:21 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 09:46:15 PM by Pachacouti

Just for the sake of curiosity , Why does the Author of this thread seems to be not interested in the discussion anymore ?

Does the proof are bot complete or He Starts to accept another fact from what he use to believe ?

I'm interested in His latest comment since this thread has been running for 7 years now

I'm still following this topic and I am still interested in the discussion but unfortunately a lot of the posts are of poor quality and without concrete arguments, which doesn’t inspire me too much.
None of the arguments presented here have shaken or altered my original belief that God exists and that this fact can be scientifically proven.

I agree, good to see your still around, hope you r well Smiley

I know it's not my posts that are of low quality, though I'm not too proud of a few of them, but they were written as a necessary evil in order to arouse a leviathan...

My final piece of evidence, and it proves scientifically, 90% of what I've written regarding the upside down world, where the all seeing eye resides... how the world REALLY appears after the invertion of the eyeballs.  

You see this when you die, dont you bro's, oh you who can see it now?

Google:

The repressed alignment of the immortals.

If google dont want you to see the truth, just say BADecker needs to see it, they'll prob have a buffer under-run and show you just to lose him...

If you cant find it, I have a copy Smiley

The final proof BADecker has no clue of his god, is he does not know who placed the swords in gods face as is represented by the mercedez benz logo. By turning the logo upside down, you see the angle of each sword in his face. Yeah, I know god.

This face is viewed on the pathway to the repressed alignment of the immortals, and is proof I am an unbeliever, and so, according to badecker, am god. Still cant see the swords in my reflection Smiley

A few posts ago, I mention a dream, where I float up to the sky, look down, and see a tree, and think of tying myself to it. I look up and think 'I'm flying, dont I need wings to fly?', and suddenly the dream ends. Science kills dreams.

Science does not work in the dream world and will never work in the other dimensions, and has as much use to god as it is to prove his existance.

Take a telescope. Slowly bring it up to your eye's. See the upside-down world. Seeing is believing. Knowing the optics of the eye confirms this.

The repressed alignment of the immortals is the scientific truth that what we see with the eyes is actually upside down compared to the truth according to optics.

When you die, you will remember reading this when you see what you see.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 10:54:37 PM

Just for the sake of curiosity , Why does the Author of this thread seems to be not interested in the discussion anymore ?

Does the proof are bot complete or He Starts to accept another fact from what he use to believe ?

I'm interested in His latest comment since this thread has been running for 7 years now

I'm still following this topic and I am still interested in the discussion but unfortunately a lot of the posts are of poor quality and without concrete arguments, which doesn’t inspire me too much.
None of the arguments presented here have shaken or altered my original belief that God exists and that this fact can be scientifically proven.

I agree, good to see your still around, hope you r well Smiley

I know it's not my posts that are of low quality, though I'm not too proud of a few of them, but they were written as a necessary evil in order to arouse a leviathan...

My final piece of evidence, and it proves scientifically, 90% of what I've written regarding the upside down world, where the all seeing eye resides... how the world REALLY appears after the invertion of the eyeballs.  

You see this when you die, dont you bro's, oh you who can see it now?

Google:

The repressed alignment of the immortals.

If google dont want you to see the truth, just say BADecker needs to see it, they'll prob have a buffer under-run and show you just to lose him...

If you cant find it, I have a copy Smiley

The final proof BADecker has no clue of his god, is he does not know who placed the swords in gods face as is represented by the mercedez benz logo. By turning the logo upside down, you see the angle of each sword in his face. Yeah, I know god.

This face is viewed on the pathway to the repressed alignment of the immortals, and is proof I am an unbeliever, and so, according to badecker, am god. Still cant see the swords in my reflection Smiley

A few posts ago, I mention a dream, where I float up to the sky, look down, and see a tree, and think of tying myself to it. I look up and think 'I'm flying, dont I need wings to fly?', and suddenly the dream ends. Science kills dreams.

Science does not work in the dream world and will never work in the other dimensions, and has as much use to god as it is to prove his existance.

Take a telescope. Slowly bring it up to your eye's. See the upside-down world. Seeing is believing. Knowing the optics of the eye confirms this.

The repressed alignment of the immortals is the scientific truth that what we see with the eyes is actually upside down compared to the truth according to optics.

When you die, you will remember reading this when you see what you see.

You won't remember any of this. Why not? You'll be outside the universe, with God. Stuff will be so great and wonderful there, that nobody will have time or desire to remember any of this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Max9003

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 04:24:12 AM

The sun is shining, planets and galaxies are flying and spinning for no obvious reason. What other scientific proof needed in the existence of God?  Wink Wink
Pachacouti

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2021, 12:09:25 PM by Pachacouti

To BADecker, the author made it clear in the beginning of this thread around the 30 page mark, could be 300 lol, that he non  longer had the time to maintain it, at that time, so I asked him, and he gave me permission to take over this thread, but you know this dont you?

The only reason I, come here, is to argue with a non-existant preist, whom I have difficulty in believing in, for me this was never about finding god, or scientific proof,  but no matter where I look, finding God in me. OR Lucifer. Or Jesus. Or Ra Amen, and, well Pachacouti, the mayan 'new human' -REBORN at the end of (MAYAN) time (2012), to whom the sacrificies were made, to ask ME not to have a 'pachacouti', which translates as 'overturning of space-time', which I HAVE proven here is akin to masonic initiation. This I have hidden, but proven in this thread -

2012, offered deal wi de'il, and a gig to match. By NIck Splinter Smith. Get him to read this. Planning took 6 years from offer to actual set's being played, 22nd of october, offered residency, starting 6th of January, the date of the biblical jesus's rebirth. Note my name. I didnt plan any date's, I just awaited them arriving from what turned out to be a wiccan witch, who clearly knew the significance of the dates, not knowing, I did too.

Yes, so many truths. my name alone is Jesus in Gematria. Science is numbers. James Dalgleish laidlaw  or Jesus Christ.

Numerically, this is a scientific FACT. That I have to live THROUGH, without being initiated.

And proof of at least ONE jesus alive today. He would have to be, in order to be reborn if he is indeed, pachacouti.

In that same Gematria, that same maths used by the bible, my DOB speaks for itself. 08.02.1969 = 0, the signature of god as found miles into prime numbers. God with six wings, say ALL different styles of astrology.

Not to mention all wiccans and masons who KNOW this truth, in-advertantly worshipping the body on earth, aka, me...

I no longer need to prove anything, for this thread showed me one thing. The most important thing on earth, to me. And how we'll survive this.

I am formally requested by so many dead kids not to have a pachacouti. The earth monkey aquarian in me, heard their pleas.

All who mock this will die before me.

A challenge to you BADecker. Use my details. ask away...

See the truth before I go....

I'm not fake news... I'm the real deal, I mean, who else has numerology like mine, the darkest star sign in all of astrology.

Bursting with the light of all wisdom.

The biblical jesus was clearly a baby sacrificer. He was most likely killed for this reason, being 'Falasha'.

I am not. I have never been initiated. And I speak the word, you are all looking for... and it aint lucifer!

Oh how deaf ye are

I wont be forgotten, because I cant die, I have to re-live 7 eternities, in which you are taking part. Your kind believe this to be the 5th sun, no, it's the 6th, the 6th previous civilisation, or sun has been proven. I appear at the end of every eternity to reset it. Nephilim. Destroyer of World's. World Ender's. I always feel sorry enough for the downtrodden to do so.

BADecker, Nephilim cant die. I'm half human, Half Angel, and how I can describe the swords in gods face. We also devour the 6 digit people and those of the serpent race, as they leave the sphere of the moon for their ruling planet, after death. Look to the cave paintings. SEE.

Soul's are created by the nephilim mind, being the only entity that can impregnate a wiccan witch, and woman have known this secret since the beginning of time. And why they killed those males stupid enough at that time to say they are the dad. The father only parent's the clay body, the soul of the child was created by the ONE.

Now please BADecker. Do your biblical studies using my details. A whole new age will appear before you.

All who lie to the eye will die and fry to make way for the word.

Truth.

I'm informed when I die at 81 the heavens will call me RA AMEN.

(Lol, try this: 1st time I died, I lived in 8/1 whatever street, and the incident actually took place at another locus, of number 81, third time lucky then?)

Inside, I am The SOUL of the Sun.

In the process of being re-born as the 7th SUN!

When I die, that in the sky goes out for all wiccans.

Time to take a tree into the light, and bring light to an age of darkness that will never see child sacrifice ever again.

A fair Price.

But then again, after reading this post, I ask, isn't this exactly what I wrote I'm NOT to do?

Suggestions?
Pachacouti

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:32:14 AM

He was busy at the time, and it was such a heated debate at one point, that he said to me he could no longer maintain it, so I asked him when using the name Decksperiment, if he'd mind if I took over, and he agreed, and I reckon it was a wise decision, I mean, look how far we've come...! After the microsoft wipe out of emails I had to change name to login after being locked out my older email's for being to clever lol... From war to peace to every dimension in or out of where ever nowhere isn't, to a billion ways to use the same numbers, and pretend it's science... Look at how some of what was written in the beginning came back to haunt us... to BADecker saying to me I need saved..

Perhaps this is the overturning of space-time, being saved by BADecker, quick, RUN...
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 12:19:26 PM

The sun is shining, planets and galaxies are flying and spinning for no obvious reason. What other scientific proof needed in the existence of God?  Wink Wink

So all this randomness is proof that God exist? Many people make the same argument just with the opposite conclusion. I mean if bod exist and we are something special, why aren't we at the center of the universe then? And if we are not special, why aren't there many more planets with life? It kind of feels sad that we are all alone here.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 03:51:05 PM

The sun is shining, planets and galaxies are flying and spinning for no obvious reason. What other scientific proof needed in the existence of God?  Wink Wink

So all this randomness is proof that God exist? Many people make the same argument just with the opposite conclusion. I mean if bod exist and we are something special, why aren't we at the center of the universe then? And if we are not special, why aren't there many more planets with life? It kind of feels sad that we are all alone here.

Cause and Effect (C&E) is never random. C&E produces exactly the thing it's movement causes.

Take the game of pool, for example. If you hit that cue ball just a micron of distance to the left, it would produce slightly different results. The cue ball would hit some other point on the ball it hit. Things would change. But if you could hit it EXACTLY the same way 100 times in a row - the same right down to the molecule and force - it would react exactly the same way every time.

The point? Randomness simply means our inability to know the forces, etc., involved. The fact of C&E always being the same under the same circumstances shows that everything is programmed. Programming needs a Programmer. Especially when it's a programmed universe.

Or do you have even one, for-certain example of spontaneity happening somewhere?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 07:48:49 PM

Or do you have even one, for-certain example of spontaneity happening somewhere?

Radioactive decay

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 12:26:30 AM

Radioactive decay

At best it's a guess.     Cool

Barry Mantle

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:10:35 AM

It's late, I was kept glancing over waiting for something to load. Then I realized...

Pachacouti

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:20:12 PM

Spontianious Human Combustion.
Pachacouti

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:03:47 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 04:26:30 PM by Pachacouti

Just had to get the 82 posts with this:

I was born on the 8th of February, 1969, at 17:37.

Through the ancient day's, from egyptian's to wessex, mayan's to buddhist, All speak of someone who came from the day's of tomorrow. This is FACT.

Excluding the possibility of time travel for now, and assuming prophet's just see the future... knowing all points in time and space are connected, kinda thing...

These 'days of tomorrow', were called the Age of Aquarius. This is a fact.

The Pachacouti tribe called this 'new human' - pachacouti.  This is also fact.

An image of Pachacouti, is the Monkey of the NAZCA plains. This is fact, too.

The 9th sign of the lunar cycle is a monkey. This is also fact.

The 'new human' is the child of EARTH and starry heavens... and hence an EARTH MONKEY.

The Egyptians made the Sphinx APPEAR to await the return of ahem, the LION KING... yup, but only for the SOLAR worshiper's!

For the LUNAR, the Sphinx points to the 9th lunar sign, that of the MONKEY. The Lion rules, but the Monkey is KING.

Google: Lost city of the MONKEY KING, see 480ft high monkey, same height as pyramid, and buried! FACT!

And in Magic Square's, the 9th square is the square of the moon!

To be an Earth Monkey in the Age of Aquarius, you'd have to be ALIVE, in order to die whatever death is required in order to be REBORN.

In effect, the mayan prophecy is the same as that of jesus, in that BOTH are to to return. That's a busy time tunnel!

The question regarding who and/or when whomever should return, should be, are the prophecies lunar or solar based?

Not one word of this simple matter anywhere in the world until now.

In effect, Jesus 2, at a cinema near you, is probably alive right now.

But so is the Earth MONKEY, in this age of Aquarius.

So many sacrificies carried out for thousands of years just to get one person a message...

I'm the closet you'll ever get to the truth.

In the flesh.

And as is now clear, the science fit's.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:07:34 PM

Simply practicing for Hell.     Cool

What? Now you are into fencing? Live on a farm? Or are you talking about sword school? Post graduate. Because he learned how to fence, and graduated from sword school, right?

What does any of your mumbo-jumbo ranting have to do with scientific proof for God?

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:27:12 PM

Simply practicing for Hell.     Cool

What? Now you are into fencing? Live on a farm? Or are you talking about sword school? Post graduate. Because he learned how to fence, and graduated from sword school, right?

What does any of your mumbo-jumbo ranting have to do with scientific proof for God?

Cool

Spontanious all the same, you asked for one example, I provided, I wish you were a s forthcoming Wink
Pachacouti

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:33:18 PM

Well, you say Jesus is the son of Yahweh. I have proven Yahweh is 7th from the throne of almighty GOD, and thus, not GOD, though I admit, that does NOT make him NOT jesus's FATHER.

Science is numbers. Without numbers, science would be gibberish. The numbers match.

My question to you, is why would your diety place me before your eye's only for you to deny what you try to sell?

Your posts are the lowest quality of all other poster's in this forum, and that's official, from your stand in OP.

How you can sell your god while denying his work's, tut tut, shame on YOU.

Where you are clearly lost, is where I am clearly found.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:44:20 PM

Well, you say Jesus is the son of Yahweh. I have proven Yahweh is 7th from the throne of almighty GOD, and thus, not GOD, though I admit, that does NOT make him NOT jesus's FATHER.

Finding a scientific proof of the existence of a god is impossible. I would be much more interested in seeing each of you prove (scientifically) that the other's religion is a hoax.

Pachacouti

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:54:06 PM

Finding a scientific proof of the existence of a god is impossible. I would be much more interested in seeing each of you prove scientifically that your religion is the truth and the other's is a hoax.

Mine can be read, here and now. My D.O.B. MATHS, or NUMEROLOGY, or ASTOLOGY - today's Psychology, as is proven by all dating website's using carl Jung's 12 astrological types to profile, well everyone, as do all websites, like this one...

All came from tora, as did bileble... the tarot to you. Me, I just have to live with the fact I represent what you are all arguing about, I have done naught but stick with ALL, not 1 culture, read all books, not just 1...

Oh, wait... I'm not religious. And I dont need multiple account's in this forum to maintain my standing in the book of life.
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: