Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 07:56:59 AM

In past scientists created a god element that could mimic any element but it was unstable and couldn't last for a long time.

A god element? I haven't heard of that one yet. How does it work? It can mimic all other elements? This sounds interesting and very complex. How can the god element just change from a solid state, to liquid or gas? This probably requires a lot of energy. Also if this could be produced in large quantities than the military will likely start include it their arsenal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 05:01:41 AM

And we have proof of billions of things having been made, ...
You claim that there are billions of machines with provable makers. Fine. I claim that there are trillions of machines without provable makers. Therefore, the probability of a machine having a maker is 1/1000.
That's where you make your mistake.
The trillions of machines without provable makers are really not only as you said, but also they are trillions of machines that easily might have makers. Those trillions cancel themselves out as being part of the equation.
Find five or ten machines that provably DON'T have a maker... or even one such machine... so we can pit them/it against the billions of machines that we KNOW have makers. That way we'll have a start in your direction.

My real point here is that you can make up any numbers that you want (as you and I both demonstrated) and there is no way to validate them, so any claims of proof by probability cannot be valid.

Zero isn't a number. Zero is lack of existence.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3211

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 05:18:33 PM

My real point here is that you can make up any numbers that you want (as you and I both demonstrated) and there is no way to validate them, so any claims of proof by probability cannot be valid.
Zero isn't a number. Zero is lack of existence.

I guess you are waxing philosophical here (zero is a number) in order to avoid acknowledging the fact that you have failed to prove scientifically that God exists.

Maybe you could try to prove mathematically that God ≠ 0.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
KingofVayne

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 09:06:14 AM

Scientists cannot even prove, how the world is formed other than big bang theory, let alone god.
KillBalls2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 12:13:41 PM

I don't think science will be able to enlighten up on the matter, science is based on facts and god is metaphysical.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 01:00:10 AM

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:37:24 PM

You and the post above yours are right on. God is so powerful that he can interrupt the cause and effect process, make His miracle fit right in, and leave not a trace of spontaneity. It's going to take thousands of years of investigation before we will even begin to figure out how God does it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tnyldzerdm60

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:57:49 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

nice article. thanks for your sharing. The theory of evolution is a theory that can be both believed and disproved. What matters is our progress from a primitive life to technology! I wonder if the primitive evolutionary breakdown had ever peaked before? Has the mystery of the pyramids been solved?
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:05:33 PM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 01:35:22 AM

A Leader does not watch on safely from the rear.
Pachacouti

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 01:19:53 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2021, 01:52:49 PM by Pachacouti

In recent development's, I had to face a judge. This is a matter of court record, so very provable.

Are you James Dalgleish Laidlaw? asks the court puppet.

I am not that man, I reply. (scots law, say this if you dis-agree with your criminal record.)

You are not that man? What is your name?

Well, according to gematria, the math's used by freemasonry, I am Jesus Christ.

You are claiming to be Jesus Christ? Would you like me to remand you in custody?

Obviously not, but I cannot argue with the science.

What is your full name? (as above)

What is your date of birth? 8.2.1969

Given new date.

Trial Diet on 22nd oct. The darkest, most powerful day of the year for masonic ritual.

This is all FACT, and took place in Edinburgh Sheriff Court. Google it.

Now it's official. BADecker.

You see, in order for me to face myself before seeing myself, I have to know myself.

So I learn, and learnt from here too, and continue to evolve, and thus is where I am at:

The male in me is Jesus Christ.

The Female in me is Lucifer

And my Balance of good and evil is maintained by the height of man's intelligence, the monkey mind, same monkey mind above the origional egyptian cadacus, removed by the UK's National Heathen Service (NHS), where they sample all our blood for drinking.

I heard the plea of the pachacouti tribe. I agree not to have an overturning of space-time (masonic or religious initiation) on the condition no more sacrifce has taken place since i got the message. But to be safe, I'll say from the point of posting this.

Take the hint, watch all be destroyed, this will cease when the sacrificing does.

For religious peoples, this has profound significance. Jesus in court? Lucifer in court? The NEW HUMAN, the mayans predicted, in court?

The child of EARTH and Starry HEAVEN? The MONKEY KING?

The sphinx looks to the EARTH MONKEY with the mind of a CHILD who sit's on a globe and dreams of the stars.

Take it away and all will pay.

We are living out the same cycle as written of in the bible. You see, the event's in the bible never did take place. They are doing so NOW.

Dead or alive, I will always be Pachacouti, Jesus, Lucifer, to name a few.

It's written in my stars.

And my name.

Ra Amen, prince of air, feeder of fire.

The Monkey God.

Destroyer of the serpent race.

I feed the fire, the serpents who will burn with their desire.

Watch this.

When you first get to the pyramid of gizeh, you arrive at the base. 756 feet per side. x 4 = 3024

The pachacouti tribes prophecy begins with 'it rained for 30 days and 30 nights'.

Thirty times twenty four hours = 3024.

In the periodic table, 3024 is the gold that lead to saturn to reveal who I am. An inverse process of Alchemy.

Freemasons hid it from themselves using the one name they are not allowed to use, and hence protected their own diety... lucifer, as is proven by their 18th degree password, hose-anna, blasted out over the uk airwaves in the late 60's - early 70's.... An inverse way of hiding lucifer, is to show jesus to lesser level bro's, creating fear of looking into the truth.

Faithless - God is a DJ. Question is, who's god? Here I am, a multitude of names, all the children of this so called god... yet these names are god to some.

You see, the monkey king gives death the utchat, (all seeing eye AND aether stream, (the breath of the fire of the sun)), and in return recieves a globe called planet earth, that those who still have a soul, see.

And hence the confusion of flat earth theory.

The monkey holds us in our form as human beings between heaven and earth. There IS no hell but hell on earth, created by enemies of the monkey king, those who deserve being sucked into the void, to meet my friend Osiris. Their own sould soul.

Incidently called Sould by the egyptians, as a sold soul should be.

Ungrateful bastards.

They live in 'A' flat earth above normal folks head's, 96 feet high in the collective conciousnous to be exact.

It's not that I'm telepathic. But I'm the most qualified to know they can certainly hear me. Their denial state's I'm telepathic.

They accept they hear Lucifer.

Hows your religion holding up with your paedophilia BADecker?

Still BAD when you deck HER?

You must by now have realised that lucifer is delighting in her glory at the use of her image on earth.

A fantisiser who masturbates of taking the female target of the fantasy from behind, creates a male on earth who will suffer like the woman who might have.

This is known as the revenge of lucifer on all males who blame woman for their fall, when they are the ones, swallowing their own seed, loving their butt's destruction.

I am Jesus Christ, son of god, as is proven in court. A closed court. Amen.

I mean c'mon, can't have lucifer in jail now can we?

Figure it out, it's all f'n true!!!

Say's this so called atheist... and agreed in court.

Pachacouti, aka Ra Amen, the name I proved to my father, I am.

The evidence is clear. A court accept's my scientific evidence for being lucifer, jesus, and the child of EARTH MONKEY GOD, known in Japan as the Ninja Monkey KING, in the form of the lunar monkey, born 8.2.1969 Nonetheless, Now I can walk the streets, seeing fear in the serpent race. Cant have them afraid of their god now BADecker huh? So I'll convince them I'm Jesus. aka Lucifer.

Just keep in mind. I dont exist.

But court is final.

I have shown a court the same evidence written here.

If the son of god exists, then he is scientific proof of his own father.

And hence, in the end, I'll say LEGALLY, scientific proof of god's SON is proven. He writes this.

I'll leave the rest for y'all to discuss, now that all you can do is take the piss out of whatever god your comments actually prove,

you FEAR...

GOD!
Pachacouti

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:03:58 PM

And THANK YOU Daniel91, for helping me find myself, the scientific proof that your god exist's. Well Done.

Case closed. ha!

Nah, cant do that, so let's try sumat new.

What name of the plethora that I have a right to use, according to the star's... would you rather I use for the new world order's FAKE religion?

Hahahah...

It would be lucifers turn to be sacrificed!
Pachacouti

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:33:36 PM

Scientists cannot even prove, how the world is formed other than big bang theory, let alone god.

YOUR earth did not exist until the big bang pushed the sperm into an egg in your mum. The video of what is called a mother ship being pushed out of the sun is YOU entering the egg seen from inside the egg, as it is ejected to find the body you were sent to drive.
Pachacouti

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:37:57 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2021, 03:02:48 PM by Pachacouti

In past scientists created a god element that could mimic any element but it was unstable and couldn't last for a long time.

So true... not quite a parrot, but yup, the monkey and parrott have one thing in common, they mimic.

The God element YOU speak of, will only be seen by those who sacrifice their first born.

See that guy pinned to the cross of tesyract's?

Even Da-Vince would not dare paint the monkey king, pinning the guy to the cross to keep him alive, neither did he paint what happens to that crucified person when the monkey throws him into the fire when he dies. For the murder of his firstborn's unborn soul.

In this is the greatest truth.

Enjoy those who enjoy Da-Vince.
Pachacouti

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:44:04 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2021, 03:27:48 PM by Pachacouti

The dude who made the first post is just another storyteller, lol

The dude who made the first post is not a story teller, but an intelligent person with a valid question that in the end has been proven in a court of law, no one else could do such a thing. All he did was ask a question, this is not story telling. It's finding out.

We ARE the story tellers... as are you.

Then there are the idiot's who did such a thing, filling this thread with science instead of PROOF. They would be locked up for the claims I read here.

I remember when they tried to convince me, for instance, that I dont exist...

That I am a liar...

Cannot be trusted...

In the end, BADecker... do I look like I need saved?

By a bunch of baby sacrificers?

Haha... I'll save you the trouble...

The end of my life is the date of Armaggeddon.

Peace be with you all.

As you rest in peices...

And good riddance, FLOOD of fishy folks from that sinking ship (ark) called pisces.

It's Lucifers turn.

Lucifer, patron saint of psychology, and the NAME of this Age (aeon) of Aquarius. Fact.
Pachacouti

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:46:14 PM

In recent development's, I had to face a judge. This is a matter of court record, so very provable.

I am not that man, I reply. (scots law, say this if you dis-agree with your criminal record.)

You are claiming to be Jesus Christ? Would you like me to remand you in custody?

Given new date.

Trial Diet on 22nd oct. The darkest, most powerful day of the year for masonic ritual.

You see, in order for me to face myself before seeing myself, I have to know myself.

So I learn, and learnt from here too, and continue to evolve, and thus is where I am at:

And my Balance of good and evil is maintained by the height of man's intelligence, the monkey mind, same monkey mind above the origional egyptian cadacus, removed by the UK's National Heathen Service (NHS), where they sample all our blood for drinking.

I heard the plea of the pachacouti tribe. I agree not to have an overturning of space-time (masonic or religious initiation) on the condition no more sacrifce has taken place since i got the message. But to be safe, I'll say from the point of posting this.

Take the hint, watch all be destroyed, this will cease when the sacrificing does.

For religious peoples, this has profound significance. Jesus in court? Lucifer in court? The NEW HUMAN, the mayans predicted, in court?

The sphinx looks to the EARTH MONKEY with the mind of a CHILD who sit's on a globe and dreams of the stars.

We are living out the same cycle as written of in the bible. You see, the event's in the bible never did take place. They are doing so NOW.

And my name.

The Monkey God.

Watch this.

When you first get to the pyramid of gizeh, you arrive at the base. 756 feet per side. x 4 = 3024

The pachacouti tribes prophecy begins with 'it rained for 30 days and 30 nights'.

In the periodic table, 3024 is the gold that lead to saturn to reveal who I am. An inverse process of Alchemy.

Freemasons hid it from themselves using the one name they are not allowed to use, and hence protected their own diety... lucifer, as is proven by their 18th degree password, hose-anna, blasted out over the uk airwaves in the late 60's - early 70's.... An inverse way of hiding lucifer, is to show jesus to lesser level bro's, creating fear of looking into the truth.

Faithless - God is a DJ. Question is, who's god? Here I am, a multitude of names, all the children of this so called god... yet these names are god to some.

You see, the monkey king gives death the utchat, (all seeing eye AND aether stream, (the breath of the fire of the sun)), and in return recieves a globe called planet earth, that those who still have a soul, see.

The monkey holds us in our form as human beings between heaven and earth. There IS no hell but hell on earth, created by enemies of the monkey king, those who deserve being sucked into the void, to meet my friend Osiris. Their own sould soul.

Ungrateful bastards.

They live in 'A' flat earth above normal folks head's, 96 feet high in the collective conciousnous to be exact.

It's not that I'm telepathic. But I'm the most qualified to know they can certainly hear me. Their denial state's I'm telepathic.

You must by now have realised that lucifer is delighting in her glory at the use of her image on earth.

A fantisiser who masturbates of taking the female target of the fantasy from behind, creates a male on earth who will suffer like the woman who might have.

This is known as the revenge of lucifer on all males who blame woman for their fall, when they are the ones, swallowing their own seed, loving their butt's destruction.

The evidence is clear. A court accept's my scientific evidence for being lucifer, jesus, and the child of EARTH MONKEY GOD, known in Japan as the Ninja Monkey KING, in the form of the lunar monkey, born 8.2.1969 Nonetheless, Now I can walk the streets, seeing fear in the serpent race. Cant have them afraid of their god now BADecker huh? So I'll convince them I'm Jesus. aka Lucifer.

But court is final.

And hence, in the end, I'll say LEGALLY, scientific proof of god's SON is proven. He writes this.

I'll leave the rest for y'all to discuss, now that all you can do is take the piss out of whatever god your comments actually prove,

you FEAR...

GOD!

Look it up Daniel91, Edinburgh sheriff court,  Edinburgh Scotland, and I'm still free to write this.

Your question is now proven. For even freemasons cannot be a freemason, without a firm belief in god.

If there was a single mistake in the evidence provided to court, I'd be locked up by now.

I guess all y'all need do now is inform the church of jesus christ's next court appearance... hey, they might even crucify me in the wicker man on top of calton hill on Mayday!! :O

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:18:59 PM

Given new date.

And my name.

The Monkey God.

Watch this.

Ungrateful bastards.

But court is final.

you FEAR...

GOD!

Many court cases have been overturned. In US law, there is a process for finding out if a court case was overturned or not. It's called Shepardizing - https://www.wikihow.com/Shepardize-a-Case. Scotland probably has a similar system.

The point? Like all legal cases that were overturned had validity at some time and place, even so your stuff might have the semblance of validity at some time and some place... like in your mind.

Cremation makes it more difficult to find the dead people than interment in a cemetery. But so far as anybody knows for a fact, there aren't any living people older than about 120 years... except Jesus of the Bible, that is. Over the past thousands of years, many people had thoughts like yours, but have returned to the dust if they weren't turned into ash.

As your stuff has been overturned in the past by the deaths of the people who held those silly ideas - the same way court decisions are overturned - so will yours be overturned, except if you can keep yourself alive and never die.

So far, Jesus of the Bible went a step beyond that. He died, and then arose from death. Hopefully you will wake up and turn away from your silliness, so you are not adversely affected when the real Jesus returns to overrule all laws that are against Him.

Cool

Pachacouti

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:20:41 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2021, 04:48:06 PM by Pachacouti

And a final note to BADecker. As before, I mean no actual hate, or malice towards you. I write nasty things sometimes, not because I believe them, but because they are a necessary evil designed to point out nothing more than freedom of expression that cant be seen.

For instance, here I have you who hopes I believe in Jesus. In fact, you continue to advertise Jesus, and that he saves. Yet when Jesus Christ tell's you of his father having 3 swords in his face, this is the vision of my drug induced brain?

It is known among the senior ranks of most religions that the real face of 'A' god does in fact have 3 swords in his face, one stuck in from the top of his head, exiting the mouth. Sound familiar? The other two were thrust up at 45 degree angles cross section, ie, the stab in to the left chin exit's the right skull (possibly eye's, cant remember), and same for opposing side.

There is also a very intelligent website dealing with this actual fact, where I took a pdf from, and it is in this pdf where the elite are shown the different versions drawn by people's through-out the ages... a pdf i have will find, and post, just to say fuck you, unbeliever lol

As before mentioned, this is the actual scource of the mercedez benz logo, albeit upside down. Wink

NOT YOUR PERSONAL drug induced phalic fantasy of your heysus gris..

Shows how much you know about me or my father, and why we cant stand YOUR version of jesus. Yours is a god of the dead.

I'm very much alive. Reborn in 2012. At the end of mayan time did the rebirth start, as shown here..

Proven in court.

Nuff said.

Jesus wins, hands down.

If the masons accept it, you lose. PERIOD.

Ps, No court in the land can overturn the fact my name in gematria is jesus christ, my d.o.b cannot be over-turned, due to being the signature of god.

Signed and sealed by god himself at the time of my birth. You deny me, because you dont believe at all, and never can. you are with the dead.

I am very much writting here, proving who I am scientifically while you deny your bible gematria.

The very science the masonic judges will agree with, over anything you spout.

Quite simply, there is a destinct possibility of the truth of Jesus ACTUALLY being reborn. The same can be said for Lucifer. They both share the same birthday, church preach jesus as 25th as masons who do same for lucifer on 25th. now here's where you learn a scarier truth. if you count your birthday not from the 1st of jan, but the 22nd of december, allowing the three days of jesus's death, how come he was reborn on the 6th of january as I was as per planned masonic initiation, where they at the time did not know my gemtriak name is that which they fear the most....

You know nothing BADecker.. reader of the most watered down version of the demonicon I have NEVER read!

Shoulda studied the scource of the bible... the stars.

Now everyone else knows who is who. feel the fear dude... your denial is an admission of fear.

Regardless of what I write of the bro's, at least they are man enough to admit the truth.

Because they know I shall prevail.

I am the truth.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 05:12:20 PM

^^^ So, if you will not turn, you will pass. You still have  time. Don't be like the people of ancient Ugarit, who turned from El until they were destroyed by their pluralisms. But of course,  there is  only  freedom.

Cool

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 12:43:00 PM

But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: