Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845438 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

She can’t allow or disallow it because god is a figment of your imagination. She can’t destroy me because she only lives in the mind of you, David Koresh, and millions of other nutters.

She has turned someone into rock salt, caused a flood that killed almost everyone, killed children, killed women, created plagues that terrorized her creations and generally shown contempt for something she created.

I never understood why a god would need to have a gender.  I assume it was written that way because men were dominate at the time.

If a god were to have a gender, it would probably have to be male, considering all the violence and controlling it does...

Yeah, it's funny how religious people don't realize how stupid it is to give a god a gender or to think that an all knowing powerful bla bla god would need or want our praising. Why would he even care about that?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SProse

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

The usual garbage full of fallacies and misinformation...

Easy Bro! Go through the post first before conclusion.
Though I never even go throught it lol
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Makes me laugh
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 02:39:41 PM by QuestionAuthority

She can’t allow or disallow it because god is a figment of your imagination. She can’t destroy me because she only lives in the mind of you, David Koresh, and millions of other nutters.

She has turned someone into rock salt, caused a flood that killed almost everyone, killed children, killed women, created plagues that terrorized her creations and generally shown contempt for something she created.

I never understood why a god would need to have a gender.  I assume it was written that way because men were dominate at the time.

If a god were to have a gender, it would probably have to be male, considering all the violence and controlling it does...

Yeah, I don’t understand the gender thing or how freaked out these religious perverts get when you don’t capitalize the first letter in god.

I disagree about god being male. I think god would have to be a female perpetually on her period. Think about it critically for a moment. Think about any woman you’ve ever been in a relationship with and tell me if you can imagine her saying this at some point of the month:

“I love you so much that I think I’ll torture you for a while. Also, if you don’t give me the correct answer to every question I ask and do everything I tell you to do perfectly without complaint I’m going to kill you with fire.”

Now, read the above again and think of the christian god while reading it. The christian god is a woman on her period.

Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

I don't think we need a scientific test or proof before we believe that God exist because to me is existing is magnificent ...
metall140s

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

I think that God is a transcendent entity and it doesnt has gender. Or maybe it connects all the possible genders in itself.
metall140s

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

And why do you speak about God only in means of Christianity. In my opinion God exists but every society in its own stage of development explains its existence by terms it can understand. 
Bunmi1989

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

I dont think there is any proof yet. But GOD do exist
lester04

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

God is absolutely exist Bible and science can prove that.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

very easy. the proof of the existence of this universe shows that the omnipotent God exists. it is impossible that everything can move without anyone running .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

But God loves you so much that He lets you contradict Him all over the place, with the out-of-love hopes that you will be saved rather than destroy yourself. And He certainly doesn't destroy as you so deserve, since He is able to easily do that.

"He" loves you so much he created your soul and gave you intelligence just so he could torture you for all time for using it. 

All I see in this thread is dense brainwashed fools.  Where is the evidence?   Roll Eyes

No. Just so you could use your free choice to get out of the torture and punishment. When are you going to accept the way out? You're not? You sick thing. You sit in coming torture and punishment, and you like it that way. Masochist!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

There you go again, setting yourself up as god by determining things that you know you don't really know are true or not. And all because you want to be free to destroy yourself without destroying yourself.

God saved us once, through Jesus. He isn't here to be your slave forever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

God is not a person.  God is all people.  You're thinking in terms of humanly logic.  God is not a being, god is everything that exists.  The totality of existence, that which is the universe.

God is not everything, just like the garage you build isn't part of you.

But God gave people a touch of His Godness, so that we could praise Him.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

Let me try with simple words and sentences, maybe that way it's easier for you. This is what you have as ''evidence'':

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy. You want to show that the universe had a beginning, fine by me, you also want to show that everything has a cause, let's say that's right, then you also want to show that the universe is really complex so whatever made the universe has to be complex too. Even if I agree with these arguments, the only thing you are showing is that the universe had a cause that has to be complex. There is nothing else in your argument that indicates the creator of the universe is Yahweh. There is nothing that indicates anything really besides what I said. We don't know if something can even exist outside the universe, I could say giant elephants with superpowers live outside the universe and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Do you understand the flaws in your argument? There is nothing in your argument that rules out the possibility of different creators working together for example, also nothing in your argument indicates that it has to be an all knowing all powerful god (Yahweh)

Seems like your argument is trash after all, hopefully you understand it this time.

The flaw in your thinking has to do with this: You neglect to show anything in the universe that produces complexity without some greater complexity causing it. In fact, the simple fact that complex things appear to be caused by simple things in some cases, really shows that the complexity of the causer is greater. Why? Because it makes the final complex things come out of simple things... when it would have been much easier to simply make the less complex things directly.

So, now you want to give the great God proven by science, a name. And the name you use is the one from the Christian religion. Can you never keep religion out of it?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

All blabber talk^^^. Why? Because you can't show any proof against the combined sciences of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity.

Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Let me try with simple words and sentences, maybe that way it's easier for you. This is what you have as ''evidence'':

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy. You want to show that the universe had a beginning, fine by me, you also want to show that everything has a cause, let's say that's right, then you also want to show that the universe is really complex so whatever made the universe has to be complex too. Even if I agree with these arguments, the only thing you are showing is that the universe had a cause that has to be complex. There is nothing else in your argument that indicates the creator of the universe is Yahweh. There is nothing that indicates anything really besides what I said. We don't know if something can even exist outside the universe, I could say giant elephants with superpowers live outside the universe and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Do you understand the flaws in your argument? There is nothing in your argument that rules out the possibility of different creators working together for example, also nothing in your argument indicates that it has to be an all knowing all powerful god (Yahweh)

Seems like your argument is trash after all, hopefully you understand it this time.

The flaw in your thinking has to do with this: You neglect to show anything in the universe that produces complexity without some greater complexity causing it. In fact, the simple fact that complex things appear to be caused by simple things in some cases, really shows that the complexity of the causer is greater. Why? Because it makes the final complex things come out of simple things... when it would have been much easier to simply make the less complex things directly.

So, now you want to give the great God proven by science, a name. And the name you use is the one from the Christian religion. Can you never keep religion out of it?

Cool

As I said, even if we agree with that premise, nothing in your argument indicates what caused the universe. Just that it had to be more complex, so what? How do you go from something that has to be more complex to Yahweh? You didn't answer anything, my whole argument still stands, your argument indicates absolutely nothing about who created the universe, could be multiple entities, could be something entirely different, you claim it's Yahweh, yet you have literally no proof.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
w5110815

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

no evidence at all. but the thing is kind man always tell you to do good thing.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

All blabber talk^^^. Why? Because you can't show any proof against the combined sciences of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity.

Cool

Why don’t you kill yourself so you can go see her faster and at the same time save the world from having one of you types around?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Cool

Why don’t you kill yourself so you can go see her faster and at the same time save the world from having one of you types around?

God's commands are that people don't kill themselves without the reason of saving other lives... kinda like Spock says, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Why don't you go kill yourself to see if God exists or not? After all, if you think that He doesn't exist, in your mind you wouldn't be disobeying any of His laws by doing so. After all, even you know that God might exist somewhere you haven't checked for Him. Maybe He exists in death. Wouldn't it be fun checking death out?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

no evidence at all. but the thing is kind man always tell you to do good thing.

Since science proves that God exists and created all things...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

... check it out.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: