Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 01:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 804249 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1081

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

If bible, koran, torah and other holy scriptures are wrong this will not prove that there is no God. If there is a God there is no way we can prove his existence if he don't want to. Our civilization is still very young, still many things we cannot explained.

Sure, there is no way to prove god doesn't exist; but if we can continually make progress in our quest for knowledge without such a concept, why bother with it?

Because it is God that holds you alive in His hand. And He does so because of his own agenda, which is...

Believe and be saved... eternal life... rather than eternal damnation. The amount of progress we are making in our quest for knowledge doesn't keep us alive for more than 100 years, or so. God holds the knowledge of eternal life. Focus on Him so that you can gain eternal life.

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 910
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

If bible, koran, torah and other holy scriptures are wrong this will not prove that there is no God. If there is a God there is no way we can prove his existence if he don't want to. Our civilization is still very young, still many things we cannot explained.

Sure, there is no way to prove god doesn't exist; but if we can continually make progress in our quest for knowledge without such a concept, why bother with it?

Because it is God that holds you alive in His hand. And He does so because of his own agenda, which is...

Believe and be saved... eternal life... rather than eternal damnation. The amount of progress we are making in our quest for knowledge doesn't keep us alive for more than 100 years, or so. God holds the knowledge of eternal life. Focus on Him so that you can gain eternal life.

Cool

This thread is about scientific proof not religion, please stop bringing religion into the discussion, I know you like god but refrain from it here.

Cool

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

This thread is about scientific proof not religion, please stop bringing religion into the discussion, I know you like god but refrain from it here.

Cool

This thread is about scientific proof, not correcting someone on their off-topic posts. Please stop bringing off-topic posts into the discussion, since that is what you are doing when you talk about religious posts.

Why don't you state a scientific opposition to cause and effect, entropy, or complexity, and how they combine to prove God exists, rather than simply stating you debunked such science. And the real proof for God is the machine nature of the universe. We have no other example than the fact that machines have makers.

Cool
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1326

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

Cool

This thread is about scientific proof, not correcting someone on their off-topic posts. Please stop bringing off-topic posts into the discussion, since that is what you are doing when you talk about religious posts.

Why don't you state a scientific opposition to cause and effect, entropy, or complexity, and how they combine to prove God exists, rather than simply stating you debunked such science. And the real proof for God is the machine nature of the universe. We have no other example than the fact that machines have makers.

Cool

You got that all wrong butterbean, the machine nature of the universe is the proof that goof god doesn’t exist.

The religious writings all over the world, in every language and with all different gods show the god is a random almost chaotic psychopath. He gets angry at the drop of a hat like a bipolar loon and decides to kill everyone on the planet with a flood. Time and time again his chaotic loony behavior manifests itself as a random mean-cruel master.

If we are designed by him and in his image why did he have to kill all of us? Oh yeah, he’s a deranged psychopath that kills his children if they misbehave.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

You got that all wrong butterbean, the machine nature of the universe is the proof that goof god doesn’t exist.

The religious writings all over the world, in every language and with all different gods show the god is a random almost chaotic psychopath. He gets angry at the drop of a hat like a bipolar loon and decides to kill everyone on the planet with a flood. Time and time again his chaotic loony behavior manifests itself as a random mean-cruel master.

If we are designed by him and in his image why did he have to kill all of us? Oh yeah, he’s a deranged psychopath that kills his children if they misbehave.

You have it all wrong! Like as intelligent designers design and build the machines that people make, even so the maker of machine universe is far beyond the intelligence of man, like the machine universe is far beyond the machines of man.

Sounds like either:
1. you haven't studied the religious writings all over the earth;
2. you are misrepresenting them.

If you had been sincere, and had done the studies, you would find that the God of the Bible has made a miracle in the Bible and the nation of Israel.

You misunderstand the nature of the universe. Originally, the universe operated like a big perpetual motion machine. Mankind sinned, which broke up the perpetual motion activity of the universe. If God, Himself, in the form of Jesus, had not upheld the universe at great cost to Himself, it all would have been destroyed way back in the Beginning times, and mankind right along with it. That doesn't sound like a deranged psychopath to me.

You simply misunderstand. The problem is, you like yourself that way.

Cool
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

You have it all wrong! Like as intelligent designers design and build the machines that people make, even so the maker of machine universe is far beyond the intelligence of man, like the machine universe is far beyond the machines of man.

Sounds like either:
1. you haven't studied the religious writings all over the earth;
2. you are misrepresenting them.

If you had been sincere, and had done the studies, you would find that the God of the Bible has made a miracle in the Bible and the nation of Israel.

You misunderstand the nature of the universe. Originally, the universe operated like a big perpetual motion machine. Mankind sinned, which broke up the perpetual motion activity of the universe. If God, Himself, in the form of Jesus, had not upheld the universe at great cost to Himself, it all would have been destroyed way back in the Beginning times, and mankind right along with it. That doesn't sound like a deranged psychopath to me.

You simply misunderstand. The problem is, you like yourself that way.

Cool

cremet86

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

if scientific evidence does not exist because the god is in every thought, breath and our heart, sedahsyat any scientific achievement will not be able to prove the existence of god because god only exist in our mind Grin Wink Wink
Astargath

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

Cool

Cool

I did, it's right up there, you just ignored it because you can't argue. I said, how do you know when something is designed or not, the only examples of design we have are ours, your argument is, humans design things therefore all the things that are not designed by humans have to be designed by something else.

Even if we agree on all that, it still doesn't mean it's Yahweh. Even if your whole argument was right (it's not) there is nothing that indicates the creator was Yahweh, your argument tries to say that you need to have something more complex that created the universe but something more complex =/= yahweh necessarily, it also doesn't rule out the possibility of different creators working together or something that we don't even imagine, again, there is no indication that yahweh did it.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

This question really challenges us because there’s an argument that many people make: that the natural world, and humanity’s existence in the Universe, point towards a divine creator that brought forth all of this into existence. To the best of our knowledge, Earth exists with a plethora of conditions that allowed for our existence, and does so in a way that no other world can match.
larry1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

for me to believe in god.

It's all right to love me. My love for the morning in the daytime, gives me life, good health, good family

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
imopogicute

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

I believe in god differently. he is the one who gives me the courage to do it
so I love my God

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ZazaG7

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

That we are alive alone shows God exist no chemistry of life or scientist can even prove it that God doesn't exist so
The concept of “Natural Selection”, sometimes used synonymous with “Survival of the Fittest”, is often touted as the magic process that when added to mutation will result in advancing steps of higher and higher species and the success of evolution.[1] But I encourage you to read up on what Natural Selection is all about and see that it will NOT lead to evolution. Check out the examples that are given, and see for yourself what a fanciful argument this is for evolution of molecules to man. Actually you can't even start with molecules because Natural Selection ONLY works on a species once it can reproduce.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

Scientific proof that my imaginary friend (that I talk to in my mind as I walk around, like a fuckin lunatic) is real.

Sorry bro, I don’t think you’re gonna find any proof for that.

Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

101proofsforgod.blogspot
Hahaha
Why would you waste your time reading garbage from some random blog?
Just more twisted facts that are going to stick to uneducated people like flies on.. honey.
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Bepю в Бoгa и тo чтo oн oдин нe cмoтpя чтo y вcex paзныe вepoиcпoвeдaния.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

BOMBSHELL: “Consensus” theory of evolution of the species falls apart; new mitochondrial DNA study reveals NO animal species more than 200,000 years old

A surprising new study is casting serious doubt on the popular theory that modern animals are the result of millions of years of evolution. After looking at the mitochondrial DNA of thousands of animal species, including humans, researchers reached the stunning conclusion that nearly every species dates back just 100,000 to 200,000 years.

The study was carried out by the University of Basel’s David S. Thaler and The Rockefeller University’s Mark Young Stoeckle. According to the conventional narrative of evolution involving adaption based on genetic mutations and survival of the fittest, one would expect older species and those with big populations spread across the planet to have greater genetic variation. However, the researchers actually found that 90 percent of the animal species have mitochondrial DNA variation that is similarly low.

Read more at https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-10-bombshell-consensus-theory-of-evolution-of-the-species-falls-apart-new-mitochondrial-dna.html.

Cool
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:47 AM

The universe and all of being  are the proof that God exist even the thingd that cannot be seen
Astargath

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

BOMBSHELL: “Consensus” theory of evolution of the species falls apart; new mitochondrial DNA study reveals NO animal species more than 200,000 years old

A surprising new study is casting serious doubt on the popular theory that modern animals are the result of millions of years of evolution. After looking at the mitochondrial DNA of thousands of animal species, including humans, researchers reached the stunning conclusion that nearly every species dates back just 100,000 to 200,000 years.

The study was carried out by the University of Basel’s David S. Thaler and The Rockefeller University’s Mark Young Stoeckle. According to the conventional narrative of evolution involving adaption based on genetic mutations and survival of the fittest, one would expect older species and those with big populations spread across the planet to have greater genetic variation. However, the researchers actually found that 90 percent of the animal species have mitochondrial DNA variation that is similarly low.

Read more at https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-10-bombshell-consensus-theory-of-evolution-of-the-species-falls-apart-new-mitochondrial-dna.html.

Cool

Wait, are you trying to disprove the existence of your god Yahweh? You think the bible and the world are like 6000 years old, the article says ''researchers reached the stunning conclusion that nearly every species dates back just 100,000 to 200,000 years.'' So thanks for disproving Yahweh.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

Cool

Wait, are you trying to disprove the existence of your god Yahweh? You think the bible and the world are like 6000 years old, the article says ''researchers reached the stunning conclusion that nearly every species dates back just 100,000 to 200,000 years.'' So thanks for disproving Yahweh.

LOL You’re right, BADecker just disproved the Bible.

monsmons

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

just open Quran and read. Everything will be clear.
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.