Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:45:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845475 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:18:34 AM

There is no god and trying to find scientific proof that it exist is an oxymoron. God and other heavenly creatures are just a product of some weird imagination like Santa Clause, Easter bunny, tooth fairy... Thankfully more and more people are coming to their senses and leaving religion behind them. The two worst things that have happened to humans are religion and politics, without them world would be a better place.

Let me be fair with you. It is difficult to realize that God exists when you haven't look at God-existence evidence. So, let me say it in a different way.

Imagine that God was only 1000 times more intelligent that the most intelligent person. And imagine that he had super science. The islanders in WW2 thought that airplanes that could land on the water were the chariots of the gods, and that the people who flew them were the gods themselves, until they found different.

At least be open minded enough to suggest that since you haven't examined every corner of the earth - much less the universe - there are lots of place where God might be spending His time. So, He might be there, and you simply haven't seen Him yet. Doesn't logic suggest this?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
kay-cee

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:45:35 AM

There can only be faith in god, if you use logic thinking You can only come to conclusion that there is no god or anything close to that. god, jahve, Zeus or how You want to call it is just a creation of someones imagination. And biggest proof that there is no such being is all around You. god is a product of religion to keep sheep's in control and take their money. Christianity is biggest business on planet, Vatican has more gold and money than any other Country and they always ask for more money from their herd. And lets say that he exist and is super intelligent and all mighty powerful, what then? Obviously he isn't helping anybody and isn't worthy to be thinking about him. And since there are diseases that kill baby's and other fucked up things it means that he is responsible for that by religious definition about him. If I was god at least I wouldn't be doing shit like that so in a way I am more better than any imaginary being.
plandemic_master

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:20:11 AM

Science cannot explain God. How can you explain conscience and Love? They do not need to be explained, they need to be implemented.
kay-cee

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:24:01 AM

Science cannot explain God. How can you explain conscience and Love? They do not need to be explained, they need to be implemented.

Yes, science cannot explain god just like Santa Clause, Harry Potter or anything that is made up in books. You can only imagine god in Your mind because that's all that he is, a product of imagination, like that You can also believe in Dracula, Superman, Zeus,... https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conscience if You have time to read about scientific approach to conscience. They are implemented to You by Your parents and Your family when You are young, I don't need some book to tell me not to kill or to love my parents...

god and devil are just a way for people to take responsibility from their own actions (the devil made me do it  Grin )
silabai

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:16:03 PM

According to countless studies, the universe cannot actually last longer than one second. For example, the Big Bang should have produced the same amount of matter and antimatter, otherwise the universe would have collapsed. On the other hand, the amount of matter was greater and the universe was created. This was completely unexpected for scientists.

In another theory about the Higgs Boson particle or 'God particle', it is impossible to say how an object including the universe got its mass. Without mass, the universe would not exist in reality.

Moreover, the combination of the distances between the planets in our solar system is quite a mystery. The earth's distance from the sun is just right so it's not too close to fly, and too far to freeze. Not to mention the distance between planets like Jupiter, which can help Earth pull comets and asteroids away and not hit Earth. Cannot be served.
wiked1

Activity: 419
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:22:20 PM

Prove he doesn't.The burden of proof lies with the accuser  Smiley
Pachacouti

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:58:13 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 11:19:07 PM by Pachacouti

wow, people take so much time and effort for this posts .. a little spechless

Me too, thank god you took the time!
personally i believe that at the moment there is no tangible, scientific proof that God exists or that God does not exist, there are many current religions that believe in divinity, different superior beings, how to know which is the right one? what if life on earth had brought it long ago by extraterrestrials by putting cells in the water? scientific evidence that this was not the case?

Since all living things, terestrial or extraterestrial require water, then water existed prior to the lifeforms. God is IN the rain...
Whiskey is the Life of Man  Grin

NO, it is the spirit of fire.

It seems to me that so many people cannot be wrong, that's why I believe that God exists!

I agree, In fact most of what I have written, is because I'm called an athiest, so apparently I dont beleive in god. Yet most of my arguements are actually inadvertant proof that I have found god, or at least, more than one. This does not mean I beleive in god, rather the contrary, in that I dont need to beleive in computers to exist, to KNOW they do. And they still serve me well, as does this GOD. I dont need to Beleive. I KNOW.

In KNOWNG is truth. Beleive does NOT suggest KNOWING. Beleif requires faith and hope. Knowing is enough unto itself.
The two basic scientific proofs for the existence of God are:
1. Machines have makers; the universe machine has a Maker;
2. Combining complexity with cause and effect with entropy.

However, people aren't required to accept scientific proof. We can see this in the fact that many scientific theories - like Einstein's Theory of Relativity - are still accepted as theories after decades, during which time they haven't been proven. But many people accept them as fact, anyway.

So, it is political science that seems to determine what truth is. Political science - say it more than other people say opposing things, and you are the winner of truth.

Cool

Everything scientific is nothing more than a man made explanation for the truth of all that is. Notice it's patterns. Those condemned to hell always think in terms of angles, never curves of space. Even when describing curves of space, they use angles, such is their loss.

Beware ye the hounds that guard the way, for they always travel THROUGH strange angles not known to man.

Your machine is off topic. The All, IS, MIND. The universe is 'A' mental process created by those who still have a soul. This is FACT. Keeping in mind the 'machinary' of the mind, is not the ACTUAL mind. OF the ALL.
There is no god and trying to find scientific proof that it exist is an oxymoron. God and other heavenly creatures are just a product of some weird imagination like Santa Clause, Easter bunny, tooth fairy... Thankfully more and more people are coming to their senses and leaving religion behind them. The two worst things that have happened to humans are religion and politics, without them world would be a better place.

Oh how covenient for wiccan freemasons who come up with this angle in the first place...

So many, cultures and creeds, using different languages, all describing the exact same picture in a multitude of languages, hiding the fact it's one song sung through-out the history of chinese whispers.

God. Jesus. Lucifer.
Father. Son. Holy Ghost.
Brahma. Vishnu. Shiva.

The three rays of light.

I am saying here, that those who KNOW the truth of these 'HOLY TRINITIES' Know what THEY, as ONE, claim is GOD. They know something they'd like to show you, and if you take the bait, you lose your soul. This has been goin on for millenia. At least in this they are honest about one thing. You WILL lose your soul.

All you speak of now is being granted. No religion's, angels, demons, but that wont stop those who have sold their soul from speaking of anything BUT what they know to be true in THEIR eye's. There is a masonic song stating quite clearly... It is MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES!

What insanity is this? I'm dead, but I cant be, for I am GOD! (A mason's revenge against the non-heathen, when you figure it out, it's a mindfuck, dont say I didn't warn you), at least one of them wrote this down, while appearing 'alive' in the eye's of those who beleive themselves to be living. They are not alive, not dead, but in the third stage. Google it.

All three exist in us all. Jesus is the arch angel Gabriel, nuff said. This I can prove. Gabriel is the eye in the sky, (If looking inwards, the pineal gland), that those who sold their soul, can see. Lucifer is the genetic code that remembers the wrongs of the father, and pass's them onto the children, through dna, it's called bloodlines, and hence royal blood. Lucifer is also the age of Aquarius. A horseman of the apocalypse, seen in MOST churches. I am aquarian. AND Nephilim to boot lol...

Masons copy ODIN, who also had to bow to the one who took his eye. When you dream, sometimes you feel you are falling. No. To them this is 'UP'. This is in fact a force, pulling you to another place, the aethyr. They say when you have this dream, IF you hit the bottom, you are dead. Nice memory isn't it? Knowing all your doing is REMEMBERING DYING. The monkey of your mind (the higher intelligence of man), compared to the base intelligence in man, known as the serpent nature, protects you from falling into this VOID. See the mayan monkey on the nazca planes, the tail is the VOID.

It's extra-terrestrial!

Well... when you arrive, you find why history says older people's, as in, in ancient culture's, beleived the world to be flat. Their upside down world is indeed exactly that. It exists surrounding the bubble, those who still have a soul, live within. There is even a doorway to this place, 96 feet high in the mind of those with soul. To describe it best is to say a 2 degree section of sky is missing if you follow astology and the landmarks reflecting such stars. Just as the pyramid is 2 degree off true north, and WHY. This is why those who still have a soul, cant see the eye in the sky, because they did not enter the madness found in this flatland, best described using the hollow earth theory. Or watch Marvels Dr Strange to see the picture, in particular, where the woman opens his pineal gland. This part of the movie is sold by wiccan freemasons all over the internet. It's called initiation. During initiation, you will find the Son of GOD's FATHER. Google the face of GOD, look for the swords in his face, and your on the right path Smiley

Proof At LAST!!! The face of GOD, according to masonic literature, witnessed by many, has six sword's THROUGH his face! (that same face shown without swords in Dr Strange, he does a 'deal' with...) See Mercedez Benz logo... now you know who god IS.

SO your on this flatland, and you come to the edge, and oh, you fall. faster and faster, the monkey, screaming, say's NO! The monkey is keeping your soul safe and is the red light of your mind warning you of the dangers ahead, yes, you CAN escape. At least while alive and in good health. But hey, you died, so now you hit the bottom. As you look around in the darkness of your mind, a sound, a rushing, the sound getting louder and faster, shit so deafening! As it hit's you, you fight for dear life, as it pushes you closer to the edge, and as you reach out looking for something to grab onto, you find what is known by many cultures and secret societies as the 'special branch' and grab hold. As you hold onto the last thread of your life, a branch on the tree of life you cling to so dearly rip's out your body's sight, opening your third eye, and, well, your dead. As you hit the bottom, your minds eye awakens to... A great big fuckin serpent headed human bodied GUIDE that leads you..? Why did the egyptians have serpent headed gods... just wait till you see the others...

The rushing sound was your last breath leaving the body.

Then your local GP resussitates you. Voila!

Science does explain 'it's' description of god, MATHEMATICALLY. Look at the charlie hebdo masacre. Initiated by the masonic french antagonists that caused the incident in the first place by advertising it's cool to draw a picture of the prophet mohammad, inciting terrorist acts. Just as Trump did by giving his jew bro the new jerusalem, inciting riots there, just as he caused them in his own god fearing (they fear their god, not good!) country! I write this because these judes also do the exact same thing. The key to understanding me is to know the judes wont accept ZERO as a number just as some wont like to see, that an image of the prophet mohammed is that of O, 0, Zero, and this is FACT. It's called the signature of GOD in prime numbers, and is found after writing MILES of prime numbers, where even they RETURN. and hence, rebirth.

How would I explain conciousnous and love? Easy. The beasts from the east, (west is best, follow the yellow brick rd) Are in a literal coma, called insanity. And they are concious of it. Conciousnouss is awareness. Love is NOT sex, but we LOVE sex. Those who make Love are dead, have no soul. For love is NOT made by shaggin, but by the life LIVED with someone. That is why Love can only be truelly felt when the loved one is gone, only THEN will you know love. The dead's term making love is saying next week am shaggin your wife...
According to countless studies, the universe cannot actually last longer than one second. For example, the Big Bang should have produced the same amount of matter and antimatter, otherwise the universe would have collapsed. On the other hand, the amount of matter was greater and the universe was created. This was completely unexpected for scientists.

In another theory about the Higgs Boson particle or 'God particle', it is impossible to say how an object including the universe got its mass. Without mass, the universe would not exist in reality.

Moreover, the combination of the distances between the planets in our solar system is quite a mystery. The earth's distance from the sun is just right so it's not too close to fly, and too far to freeze. Not to mention the distance between planets like Jupiter, which can help Earth pull comets and asteroids away and not hit Earth. Cannot be served.

just quoting the big bang bit. The big bang has yet to cease to exist, it is still in motion, and when it stops, YOUR BIG BANG is over. Lot's of little big bangs all over the world, (mum n dad @ it again lol) yet not one word about sound prevailing over light. Go on, explain where the light came from in a non-existance type of dimension. Explain where light was when the big bang was in the process of starting. No oxygen for flames. No space for anything to exist never mind the mass they claim existed in order to be blasted out into a suddenly appearing space. So before space, where big bang existed before it happened, where was all this mass?

To All.

I know the universe is a mental process, as in a tool. The ALL is mind. Biblical people would say GOD is ALL. Those that have been initiated into the borg collective known as the ALL, as proven by DATA,  necromongers in chronicles of riddick get anxious when seperated by distance. Magick is best perfomed 300 yards away from any other human blah blah...

Cant wait until those wiccan freemasons meet the monkey in me, when I will crush them onto that damn cross and show them who jesus really is..

YOU!

Light travels faster than sound. Sound is the scource of light.

The first act commited by god was to MOVE over the void! This created VIBRATION.

Get the picture?

While in total darkness, the universe was created and on a 'day' that was yet to exist, without a SUN, being the scource of DAY. the SOUND vibration created LIGHT, after 7 x 24 hours. Maths existed before LIGHT. Yeah, of course they worship...

The darkness.

They can fool most of the people most of the time, but cant fool ALL the people in ALL of time.

If you want real proof of god, call lucifer twice out loud, with the intent on seeing lucifer. You have to mean it. If done correctly, you will have all the proof you need that god exists. You'll beg for God to save you when you see the result of your call.

That which we know but cannot prove is = to 37, 27 = truth revealed.
Pachacouti

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:09:27 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 08:40:42 AM by Pachacouti

Good morning. I think I'll start today with a breif culmination of what I've ACTUALLY been pointing out, for those who have forgotten.

Thought's create reality. Reality is the sum total of all living being's thoughts become solid, having moved the atoms of the mental images that become the solids. The all is the mind, wether it is internal or external deserves a thread of it's own. I reckon the mind is EXTERNAL due to the universe being a mental process, for a mental process is OF the mind. Or so we've been told.

The bileble is correct if you can seperate words from themselves.

For Instance:

Conspiracy = Cons Piracy. This is the truth behind conspiracy. It is a Cons piracy. A copy of another Cons Piracy, repeated often enough that most believe it as simply conspiracy. Only the Con is involved in the Piracy, as much as a Pirate is the Con. The Con screams conspiracy when he has been rumbled. Just like the wiccan Masonic creed do. They are the Cons, created by their piracy, and they are the only ones who use conspiracy to ruin those they dont like. They conspire amongst themselves as is seen, well, everywhere.

The Alien Cons Piracy.

Do you believe in aliens? I dont. I do however believe in other lifeforms from other planet's. I also believe there are entities from other dimensions. Do I believe in God? Yes, but not the God sold worldwide, by the bileble. I do believe that the bileble as well as a lot of other religious cults, worship a DIFFERENT god from the one I believe in. The truth of what god I believe in, works like this. I live WITHIN a BIGGER being, and I know my place in it's body, and it is GOD. Notice I said WITHIN. Just like before I was born I lived in another universe called womb. The GOD of womb was MUM... and outside MUM was lots of other Mums. And Dads lol.

I cant hear it's voice, because, like the animals, it learned to shut the fuck up, after the previous tower of babbel scenario. Which has reared it's ugly head again in the form of the internet, which will indeed in the end, use english as the world language, and so again, we'll get another tower of babble scenario...

The true motives of masonic world leaders is to create an inter planetary war in the hope it will bring back jesus! Still dont know why they'd even want to considering they wont even say his name in church, Of course many will after reading this just to convince others I'm wrong. Remember, the church did a deal with the de'il. Here, I would say to BADecker: Bro Keith Marchal who lives above me asked me a question: If you knew the world was going to die, say tomorrow, and aliens came to take you to another planet, would you go if you knew you were going to be chopped up? I say this to you because you just said the same thing, a few posts back. So here I have two differnet people saying the same thing, from opposing sides of the world. Both of you say we get taken to somewhere else... you conveniently forgot to tell the world, those chosen are being saved for chopping up as we would freeze our food. To serve and protect.. yeah, serve us humans as food to your vampiricle serpent race. In the end, I have faith earth will be reborn, so I'll go down with it, knowing it will rise again, you can be chopped up somewhere else if you want. Anyway, back to the point of those who have sold their soul, in that they are the only ones who have actually seen anything alien. You see, humans who have not sold their soul are protected by those very aliens who will take BADecker etc away to be served up! By an older vampire race I reckon are the ancient egyptians, unable to die. Just where did all these massive civilizations go when they apparently 'disappeared'? It's harvesting time, so many death's worldwide at the moment!

BADecker inadvertantly showed you. You'll be taken somewhere else so the lunatic masons can destroy 98% of our galaxy in the hope of making that new place... though it should be prepared by now no?, since time is really non-existant, all time's existing at the same time everywhere! Those living a hundred years ago are still alive at that time! As long as time exists, so will all in all time, exist.

Regarding the deal the church made. The church made a deal with the de'il, in the hope of containing it's evil entities, believing they could control them, this failed miserably. Only since this time, if anything to do with these entities popped up, they changed the word evil or demons to, well alien. And it is true, demons/angels/ are alien, and from another dimension, or frequency from ours.

Now shit gets hot.

In the movie alpha code, you are shown a group meditation used to contact this alien creed. This is used in real life by some, and why it ended up in a movie. In the movie Close encounters of the 5th kind, you will see the same, but different method of the same RITUAL used to invoke or evoke, an entity. Watch both movies then read my stuff again. Notice in the second documentary movie, it is pointed out you need to have a near death experience, usually mild ones are brought on by meditation. I say this, because to really see these entities, however you'd like to call them, you ultimately need to be 'in tune' - with the reality that death does not actually exist. We cannot die. There is no death, only an evolvement to a spiritual body of light... or dark.. oh they love the shadows, those promoting alien.. ask them how many children they sacrificed, see the look in their eye's...

Introducing the group like minded ritual. Ritual has been going on for centuries, and I mean bad ritual, child sacrifice, you get the idea, now there is one ritual you could do, but before you do, you MUST watch Alpha code, and the documentary Close encounters of the 5th kind. For in these movies, you will see how witchcraft has turned the hunt for witch's and evil spirit's into the hunt for 'aliens' - oh how convenient.

Now google the masonic STAR RUBY and STAR SAPHIRE rituals. These show the truth of the fact that people create by thought, what they see in their MINDS EYE, explaining why masons, who are really one mind in a billion bodies, (I see each individual mason as a single thought of this one mind) are the only ones to have actually seen these alien entities. The point here being the star ruby and star saphire were written at least a few hundred years ago, and have been used by EVERY mason ever reaching required levels. And both rituals explain exactly what will materialise in front of you... the body of a spider, the head of a cat/toad/human, seen that anywhere? Enjoy your alien movies convincing you to love them, in the hope of them saving you... for desert.

There are giants, and then there are GIANTS! The Nephilim are giants. But they dont live in the aether.

The point of Sacrifice is simple. To show how far you'd go to get what you want. Many walk the red carpet owing their success to the loss of their firstborn's blood. Abortion is acceptable after 3 months as a human sacrifice. NOT before. This is why abortion was origionaly illegal, because it allowed witch's to kill without being identified, which they would be should the child have been born. Questions would obviously be raised regarding any missing child, you'd think. Again, during the 3 months ingestion period is when it's best to terminate should the mother to be not actually be involved in witchcraft, because after, questions are raised. When any child is born, a nurse or doctor will stick a needle into your new born child to steal not just a blood sample for drinking, but also collect a sample of the poor kids soul, again, for drinking, and the parents say fuck all! Enjoy your new world order!  Nothing new about it. All that's really happened is every country has been invaded by this masonic creed, by stealth, who's purpose is to clearly destroy all in the hope of a new universe... um... new world order...

And if they get their way, Jesus will be forgotten. Tough luck BADecker, I did say I knew more than you thought re: YOUR jesus christ. aka Lucifer.

And remember BADecker:

Thou shalt not suffer a wiccan witch to live.

If you cant get with the last sentence, dont tell me about needin saved... If I cant die, then I have nothing to fear.

Remember one of my questions.

Is it the same leave growing on the branch of a tree a year after it fell?

Ano lucius pertabo.
Sunnyace001

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:10:54 PM

For those people who believe in God but in evolution consider this.
You are lost somewhere in the woods of a foreign country and as you are trying to find your way out you come across a magnificent and tall building at that moment you conclude that someone constructed the house and you can only feel admiration for the person that would have  constructed the beautiful house.Would it make sense to you if someone tried to convince you that all the parts of the house just appeared and started to piece themselves together?
Definitely no .Infact, you would bet your last dollar that it was carefully built by an intelligent person.
Now, the house we are talking about is just want, nails and stones and it as you would say could not just come together,how much more something as complex as our body?
Let's take our brain for instance it contains millions of cells and the information it can stores is Said to be able to contain millions of books worth of and many many computers. It sends out instructions to all other parts of the body to function properly while remaining co-ordinated and upon all it can do it's still an organ that can fit in our skulls
Scientists cannot dream of engineering anything close not even
down to something as little as a real skin or even an earthworm
If you wouldn't believe that a house just evolved despite it's relative simplicity, would you really and honestly say that there is no creator and something as complex as our body parts just came together and pieced themselves
Definitely not! All evidence points to a wise and loving creator
Pachacouti

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:59:31 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2021, 06:36:15 AM by Pachacouti

Um, no it dont... I have the symbols required to not only levitate, but move stone. Just as I have the required symbols to render the old ones inert. In a book called life after death, you can read of Spontanious Human Combustion, where people just burst into flames for no apparent reason, in the same book you can read of how the egyptians actually moved the humongous stones used to build the pyramid's, quite simply, look at the egyptian 'tuning' staff, or stick, what-ever it looks like to you. Did you know this 'tuning fork' is tuned to c, d, and f# ? <- (The devils chord, banned by the church, yet heard in all pop music) Now, take a peice of papyrus paper, draw your levitation symbol taken from the necronomicon, on said papyrus, place under your too big to lift humongoloid stone, and tap the stone with the tuning fork. Spontanious Human combustion is nothing more than an attempt by one who has already sold their soul, to create their own body of light, but without a soul, the body simply burns, for it is the soul that becomes the body of light. Without a soul, they burn as they should. For spirit is FIRE. They meditated on their body's ability to become the body of light, but they, knowing light is of fire, lit themselves, and burned.

Google the word 'Ytolan'

You now have the ingredients required to be god, whatever you form in mind, using 'ytolan', will become form in front of your eye's.

All religions ever did was keep this kind of hidden knowledge to themselves. And they use it against us normal earth humans who did not sell out our own soul for just 35 grand, a house and a car (goin rate for soul here in the un-united used to be kingdom of pirates.) Trumps deal with the de'il was clearly to be president. It's in home alone, when the wee guy is in trumps shop, and trump gives him the thumbs up, in the background, trump for president, proving he did not just appear years later and try to be a president, his deal was to BE, and his WISH was created, by the X Men, Freemasonic ex males, taken over by a spiritual entity they call the one. Invasion of the body snatcher's is more true than you think. You lose your mind, and become one with the rest of those who also did.

BADecker's admission that jesus is an alien capable of taking us to another planet, to watch our arm of the galaxy be destroyed, now how many of us know this is masonic madness, the kind where they want to sit at the other side of the universe to watch this happen? How many shows portray this?

You are aware part of the reason you see occult symbols in the layout of our cities and streets is a design to rewire the planets sun energies to those of the moon? This is HOW they intend to destroy everything, remember, technically they are already dead, they dont give a fuck, they just want the hell they chose to go to removed from their mind. No human called jesus was ever born. BADeckers admission that we get taken away in spacecraft, and I quote, 'to be saved' states only that AN alien may save us. Wait a minute.. to be chopped up?

So a god mind raped a virgin to implant her with it's seed, and we're supposed to believe that he died for our sins? This suggests 'choice'. NO, he died because the romans killed him, by GODS will, and I'm sure if the romans cut him down before he died, he'd be thankin the roman for sparing his life. By being nailed to the cross, he had NO CHOICE but to die at the hands of the romans. He never chose to be on the cross. He was forced there. His revenge is carried out by the fake judes who killed all the real ones, call themselves masons, and have so called peacefull protests all over the world, just to get those who would do such a thing, involved in order to identify those who would act against them. What do peacefull protestor's have in common? A serpent smile. An acceptance of sexual deviancy. They dont just act as 'one', mentally, they ARE one, faking peacefull protests work when in reality, they errode our freedoms.

Peacefull protest NEVER worked.

They are, to quote the beardy jesus follower questioned by the roman in the movie 'risen' - Everywhere. As one MIND. In a few billion bodies.

The god that mind raped the virgin is an analogy for a giant who came from the aether, (masons call this heaven)  had sex with said virgin in her dreams, and out popped the artificially inseminated result.

Edit:

You stand in the desert, with your empty plastic water bottle. You are too far from the nearest well, tap, river. Fill the bottle.

Place Bottle half in and half out of the sand with the lid ON.

Watch water appear from no-where in the bottle. It's called condensation.

Now you SEE god, as according to the movie 'vendetta', god is in the rain.

Ytolan is The power of GOD evoked by the mind to condense and coalese...

Now build your house with no money.
Pachacouti

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:32:59 PM

There is the Star Ruby. There is the Star Saphire, and there is prayer, ah, the power of prayer. There is the ce5 protcols, there are meditations, signs and symbols. Kobodera anyone? To meditate is to become hypnotised. Meditation is self hypnosis.

The bileble warns us against being hypnotised, for when under hypnosis, these 'evil' entities can enter and take over our body. It is FACT that this is in the bileble.

Then there is the story of the hat. I tell my wee girl this particular story, and explain it's meaning. Mummy says you 'see things'... No, I create them, un-knowingly, by not 'seeing' anything. I dont 'see' thing's that aren't really there, I see what 'thought' is creating, before it takes form, wake up and discover it happened while asleep. This is a form of prophecy, in that I saw it before it happened, but as I was asleep, and cant say for sure if it happened when I saw it in my sleep, at the same time as it ACTUALLY happened.

Being on a plane as it falls out of the sky, hearing the screams as the plane is destroyed, then waking up and seeing it on the news...

Right kids, take your pen and paper and draw a picture of a hat. Any hat, whatever you would wear on your head. Teacher collects drawings at the end of the day, and put's them in his desk drawer. Around 2 months later, a wee girl raises her hand, please sir..? Yeah? I got it! I got it! Got what exactly, the teacher asks.. The hat, I got the hat... The teacher reaches into the drawer and takes out the drawings, and searches for the wee girls drawing, he shows her it, asking, this one? She reaches into her bag and pulls out a hat. When compared to the drawing, it was shown to the class that the hat she took out her bag was a match for the picture drawn.

Only she, of the entire classroom, had the ability to form what she thought, or create reality.

When you sell your soul, you lose this ability. The power to create. Now you know, what you already knew. And those who have sold their soul will make this wee girl who got the hat, live a life of utter misery, through jealousy and FEAR of this wee girl, with the power of GOD at her fingertips. The closest those who have sold their soul can get, to this creative ability, is through group like minded ritual, or for the layman, prayer. God ignoring your prayers? Now you know why.

Go on, evoke an entity into your body.. get rid of your own. God's will IS the power to coalese a thought into form, by condensing.

"Dad, when did you draw mum?" That's not mum, Thats just a drawing I did out of mind before I ever met your mum...

Be carefull what you wish for...

The aliens are keeping themselves distant for a reason. More than likely it is to keep away from those who have sold their soul. You see, When you dream you are falling, your warning bells scream wake up wake up, these warnings are also from 'alternate' entities, or aliens, in particular, those that guide human evolution. When you sell your soul by giving permission for your firstborns eternal soul to be damned, you do far worse than if you killed them physically. You can pretend your charity to your own baby sacrificing branch of wiccan masonic witchcraft, will save you, but that charity truelly only goes back to different branch's or sect of this baby sacrificing club. They only want to help... Themselves to all you have... what they give with one hand they take away with the other, only to sell you it back..

There is a species of alien that protects those still human from the baby sacrificers...

They know whats in your heart. Did you sell your child's soul? Dont expect them to visit, they are too busy protecting those who have not (yet, lol) done so. Now you know why the aliens that people see, realising those calling them, shoot off...

They're fake news. Those doing the calling. They flushed their kid down the toilet. That is BAD INTENT. A particular action with ETERNAL consequencies.

Pretending they want to help, pretending charity, pretending love... while still profitting.

I sit unable to see those who are 'everwhere' - Yet I know they see me, they hear my thought's (are these thought's really mine, or of the universal mind, an idea being the thought of another..), they are one with the fact everything is connected, by the unified energy field. Could  be the the universal mind. Could be the Unified Conciousnous field. What insanity is this? I'm dead, but I cant be for I am GOD! You have to die to see this. Leave your first habbitat. I was asked if I wanted to 'see' this state of mind. My body, through fear, says no, alarm bell's ring in my mind. Just like in the dreams. You have nothing to fear... but the loss of your own soul. After that, there is no fear... at least, until you meet a half human, half angel. Like me. NOT ONE with THEM who claim they are one, but THE one, that they are one WITH. They are the demons on planet earth. Full Stop.

Seperate from them all. By Gods will. It's like saying, 'the devil made me do it' - no, it was me thinking for you, and you doing.

Imagine: A new human. With a gift. A gift for making things happen, no matter what happens. He thinks it, they do it. He wonders, they draw plans. He invents it in mind, they create the invention in physical form, having all the money and all the tools to do so. He has nothing. They have everything. He wants nothing, they want everything. What he states, they state after, telling him, as if for the first time, but he is the scource they claim they are. This is IN their language.

But all is vain in repetition. IN vain they will try to lie. And lie repeatedly they will, until (they hope) he see's it as truth, which obviously fails miserably..

Oh what it is to be a son of god.

Who knows the hate I apparently write, is not in my heart? I got it out by writing it. Better out than in, lest those of the one mind create it claiming it as their own. My mind is a blank as i write, but the body wants to speak. The fingers form words, and you read the words that, by gods will, you read. For this is what I've been taught, through the lies, and deceit of wiccan masonic witchcraft, through FORCED education, FORCED religion, FORCED incarceration, All, being ENFORCED lies.

Just like Jesus. Who never CHOSE to die for 'OUR?' sins, by hammering nails into his feet and hands.. pretty picture though, trying to hold the nail as you hammer it into the last hand... The romans killed jesus to show what awaits those who sell their soul, a mental image of YOU, not so much as nailed, but CRUSHED onto a cross of tesyracts... as painted by davinci... by the MONKEY KING, the monkey KING being the higher intelligence that warned you 'not to' in your dreams. If you have NOT sold your soul, you are held on this cross right NOW while alive, suffering the wiccan masonic witch, and hence, feeling crushed.

I am naught but a sum total of their lie's and their lie's effects. Coalesed into form. When I died, the monkey king won over in the battle with the serpent race, trying to take over my body, and IT won. I AM. An earth monkey. A part of the higher intelligence in man, that THEY lost. And want to reconnect WITH.

And thus, like BADecker, they cannot answer me. They answer TO me. I write the TRUTH.

Allow me to show you the truth. As a prophet.

When a Bro John Fergusson, a Bro Ed Ferguson, a Bro Keith Marschal, and a bro Gavin Reter are dead, A cure for the corona virus WILL be found, but not until then.

So mote it be.

Until then, the bro's can burn in life, as they will in death, from the lungs outward, eaten by their own piscean vampire virus, for revealing their secret's to THIS Aquarian Monkey Child of EARTH and starry heaven, and thus my curse fall upon them, and all their wiccan masonic creed. For revealing their secrets.

How quickly would YOU like the cure to coalese into form?

May the truth prevail.

I've done my bit. All I've actuall done is written a form of the chaos of my mind thanks to these brethren. If one of them act against me, they all do, for they are of one mind. Sadly, this includes family, friends, all, who have sold their soul. By acting against me, you coalese your bad intent into form which starts by my suffering, having to live with it, creating effects you will experience. Monkey see, you will do. I'm trying to warn you not to but you dont care. Not my loss. I cant lose that which I never had to begin with, despite the lies.

Scientific proof that god exists? I've given you it. But it wont work for you, because you gave up your ability to see it, and hence, create with it. Did you not?

Phew!

kay-cee

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:41:15 AM

Still no scientific proof that god exist, just children stories and mumbling as expected from religious person.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:49:19 PM

Still no scientific proof that god exist, just children stories and mumbling as expected from religious person.

Still no scientific proof against the existence of God. Simply play-babies' theory stories and mumblings, as expected from jokers who believe in the religion of science, rather than understanding science.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 09:21:13 PM

Still no scientific proof against the existence of God. Simply play-babies' theory stories and mumblings, as expected from jokers who believe in the religion of science, rather than understanding science.

God exists - there is evidence of it everywhere if you are religious or scientific.  God has no intelligence - god just is.  There is scientific proof the bible is wrong though.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:50:28 PM

True, perhaps, but lack of proof of the non-existence (or existence) of a god is not evidence of the existence (or non-existence) of a god.

Also, they are not the same. Compare:

Theist: God exists.
Atheist: What's your proof?
Theist: Bible, appeal to authority, flawed logic, etc.
Atheist: Not good enough.

Atheist: God does not exist.
Theist: What's your proof?
Atheist: Sorry, you're right. I can't prove it.
Theist: Aha!

God has no intelligence - god just is.

Simply making a claim that something exists is not evidence of its existence. You'll have to do better. Plus, if a god exists but that's all, then what good is that?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:34:34 AM

True, perhaps, but lack of proof of the non-existence (or existence) of a god is not evidence of the existence (or non-existence) of a god.

Simply making a claim that something exists is not evidence of its existence. You'll have to do better. Plus, if a god exists but that's all, then what good is that?

There are two major scientific ways one can prove the existence of God. And there is a third that is almost unimaginable because we don't take it into consideration deeply.

1. When you combine entropy with cause-and-effect with complexity, and at the same time consider everything that we really know (not the theories), the answer is God, or nothing exists.

2. All of our machines come from the machines of the universe. To exist, our machines use parts of universe machines. Machines have makers... or do you have an example of a machine that doesn't have a maker.

3. 1 + 1 ≠ 2. Why not? Because there are no two things in the whole universe that are exactly the same. 1 + 1 always = 1 + 1.

So, what does any of that have to do with the existence of God? Think of intelligence and empathy... while you are watching the (two) video(s), below.

Nassim Haramein's Quantum Revolution: Science of a UNIFIED Universe

Nassim Haramein’s Quantum Revolution: Science of a UNIFIED Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMoqNAB2UW4

BONUS:
Nassim Haramein… If You Think that Space is EMPTY, Think Again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcqP02NCUVk

Cool

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 01:37:41 AM

There are two major scientific ways one can prove the existence of God. And there is a third that is almost unimaginable because we don't take it into consideration deeply.

1. When you combine entropy with cause-and-effect with complexity, and at the same time consider everything that we really know (not the theories), the answer is God, or nothing exists.

2. All of our machines come from the machines of the universe. To exist, our machines use parts of universe machines. Machines have makers... or do you have an example of a machine that doesn't have a maker.

3. 1 + 1 ≠ 2. Why not? Because there are no two things in the whole universe that are exactly the same. 1 + 1 always = 1 + 1.

• 1. The crux of that argument is as stated by you:  "Whatever set cause and effect into place, to produce the complexity of life through essentially throwing a handful of sand into the air, must be extremely complex within itself."
    Of course, that is an assumption and something that you have not proven. It is generally called the First Mover argument and it is attributed to Thomas Aquinas. The problem is that there is nothing to support that argument, nor is there anything that shows that the "first mover" is a god (assuming you don't define the word "god" to strictly mean "first mover"). The obvious rebuttal is that the First Mover argument requires an exception in the case of the cause of the god.
  • 2. Your premise false. Not all machines have makers. For example, the water cycle has all the characteristics of a machine, yet it has no maker. You can't counter that a god is the maker of the water cycle, because then you are begging the question --"God is the maker of the water cycle, therefore God exists."
    Anyway, the best argument you can make here is "Every machine with a maker has a maker, therefore there must be an ultimate maker", which immediately shows its flaws.
    Also, this is just another version of the First Mover argument, so everything in #1 also applies.
  • 3. That's because you are twisting the meaning of "+". Either way, a philosophical statement like that has nothing to do with the existence of a god.

Haramein's Quantum Revolution: Science of a UNIFIED Universe

I think this guy is trying to be the successor to the charlatan Deepak Chopra. The video makes so many statements that mean nothing. It constantly twists the meanings of words in order to pretend to make a point.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 04:43:07 AM

• 1. The crux of that argument is as stated by you:  "Whatever set cause and effect into place, to produce the complexity of life through essentially throwing a handful of sand into the air, must be extremely complex within itself."
    Of course, that is an assumption and something that you have not proven. It is generally called the First Mover argument and it is attributed to Thomas Aquinas. The problem is that there is nothing to support that argument, nor is there anything that shows that the "first mover" is a god (assuming you don't define the word "god" to strictly mean "first mover"). The obvious rebuttal is that the First Mover argument requires an exception in the case of the cause of the god.
  • 2. Your premise false. Not all machines have makers. For example, the water cycle has all the characteristics of a machine, yet it has no maker. You can't counter that a god is the maker of the water cycle, because then you are begging the question --"God is the maker of the water cycle, therefore God exists."
    Anyway, the best argument you can make here is "Every machine with a maker has a maker, therefore there must be an ultimate maker", which immediately shows its flaws.
    Also, this is just another version of the First Mover argument, so everything in #1 also applies.
  • 3. That's because you are twisting the meaning of "+". Either way, a philosophical statement like that has nothing to do with the existence of a god.

Haramein's Quantum Revolution: Science of a UNIFIED Universe

I think this guy is trying to be the successor to the charlatan Deepak Chopra. The video makes so many statements that mean nothing. It constantly twists the meanings of words in order to pretend to make a point.

1. It's proven in the high numbers of examples where complexity always produces something of equal or less complexity. You might suggest that there are a bunch of idiot people who produce offspring of the highest IQ order. However, the programming for such was already in their genes. In other words, high complexity produced low complexity with the ability to produce higher complexity than itself. But in general, there is no high complexity found that is higher than the complexity that preceded it. Such is part of entropy, which at its base, is reduction of complexity.

The idea of throwing a handful of sand into the air to produce complexity is a stupid idea. Rather, as the videos suggest, vibrations were cause to exist in the thing we call empty space, so that complexity was formed. Big Bang was a stab at trying to fathom something way too complex to fathom. Big Bang had no way to take the complexity of thought and all the fundamentals of the subconscious which uphold thought, into account... and a lot of other things, as well. Complexity alone suggests God. When it is combined with cause and effect and entropy, nothing could exist without God.

2. The water cycle has a maker because it is a machine. We simply don't clearly recognize who or where that maker is. Simply because we are too ignorant to find the maker, doesn't mean the cycle doesn't have a maker. Consider the Antikythera mechanism https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2008/dec/11/antikythera-first-computer. Just because we don't know who made it, doesn't mean it popped into existence without a maker. In fact, we don't even know which nation it sprang from for sure. However, it uses the machines of nature in its design and operation. And it is made of the stuff of nature, a machine of machines. We don't know of any machine that factually exists without having had a maker.

3. Nobody can imagine mass production without ever producing more than one of the same thing. While that part of the points wasn't meant to prove God, it certainly shows us a strange method for making similar things in great number, with everything being different although similar. What could do this? the 3 major religions of the world say that there is one God, and that God is one. It seems He has left the idea of "oneness" throughout all of nature, simply to point to Himself as existing.

The things that Nassim Haramein says are foundational. It's not that he is simply telling bedtime stories or something. The things he explains are things of science, things that science has found, that seem to go against possibly the foundations of things that Einstein said. Einstein suggested that space is empty. But there are too many scientific observations that show that space is essentially an elastic solid, made of moving vibrations as Haramein said. That's why Einstein's theories are still theories after nearly a hundred years. There are too many things of science against them.

Cool

vleroybrown

Activity: 1167
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:28:47 AM

The good is given by God by fully emmulating those aspects of the nature of God in the ways we have been blessed by them.  Count you blessings of God, then compare them to other gifts.  We are truly blessed.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:05:06 AM

1. It's proven in the high numbers of examples where complexity always produces something of equal or less complexity. You might suggest that there are a bunch of idiot people who produce offspring of the highest IQ order. However, the programming for such was already in their genes. In other words, high complexity produced low complexity with the ability to produce higher complexity than itself. But in general, there is no high complexity found that is higher than the complexity that preceded it. Such is part of entropy, which at its base, is reduction of complexity.

The idea of throwing a handful of sand into the air to produce complexity is a stupid idea. Rather, as the videos suggest, vibrations were cause to exist in the thing we call empty space, so that complexity was formed. Big Bang was a stab at trying to fathom something way too complex to fathom. Big Bang had no way to take the complexity of thought and all the fundamentals of the subconscious which uphold thought, into account... and a lot of other things, as well. Complexity alone suggests God. When it is combined with cause and effect and entropy, nothing could exist without God.

2. The water cycle has a maker because it is a machine. We simply don't clearly recognize who or where that maker is. Simply because we are too ignorant to find the maker, doesn't mean the cycle doesn't have a maker. Consider the Antikythera mechanism https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2008/dec/11/antikythera-first-computer. Just because we don't know who made it, doesn't mean it popped into existence without a maker. In fact, we don't even know which nation it sprang from for sure. However, it uses the machines of nature in its design and operation. And it is made of the stuff of nature, a machine of machines. We don't know of any machine that factually exists without having had a maker.

3. Nobody can imagine mass production without ever producing more than one of the same thing. While that part of the points wasn't meant to prove God, it certainly shows us a strange method for making similar things in great number, with everything being different although similar. What could do this? the 3 major religions of the world say that there is one God, and that God is one. It seems He has left the idea of "oneness" throughout all of nature, simply to point to Himself as existing.

The things that Nassim Haramein says are foundational. It's not that he is simply telling bedtime stories or something. The things he explains are things of science, things that science has found, that seem to go against possibly the foundations of things that Einstein said. Einstein suggested that space is empty. But there are too many scientific observations that show that space is essentially an elastic solid, made of moving vibrations as Haramein said. That's why Einstein's theories are still theories after nearly a hundred years. There are too many things of science against them.

1. It is not proven that complexity always produces something of equal or less complexity. For example, crystals self-organize from gas or liquid. Also, the life that comes from DNA is much more complex than the DNA itself.

2. I agree that it was wrong to say that the water cycle has no maker, but it is equally wrong to say that the water cycle has a maker. And, since you don't know that the water cycle has a maker, you can't say that every machine has a maker. Your premise is flawed and so your proof is invalid.

Space is not an elastic solid made of moving vibrations. That is nonsense.

Nassim Haramein explains nothing. He speaks only in metaphors, and states nothing that is actually real. Nothing he says can be shown to be true or false because everything he says is a metaphor. It is useless nonsense.

Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: