Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845439 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

You claim that your god's healing energy can help..... then it should help everything.
I have evidence that this energy helps with infections; are you trying to suggest that it DOES NOT?

Perhaps it is possible that Tom Paladino or other researchers have cured cancer using scalar energy; after all, pathogens are implicated in many cancers, so it is best to get rid of ALL pathogens. I was easily able to find testimonies of cancer healing with scalar energy from other sources but I was not able to verify them.

You are asking me to demonstrate that GOD's mysterious energy heals everything, but I am no expert, I only have my experience to report back to you. Why then do you choose to ignore what I experienced? On the internet you will find all kinds of questions from skeptics regarding Tom Paladino's scalar energy sessions; those who ask these questions are rarely interested in actually testing their hypothesis. Too bad because all it would take is submitting the photograph, waiting 15 days, and getting a PCR test!

I conducted a simple experiment (like a true researcher--not a pseudo-skeptic); my experience and claim was specifically about how my infected tooth improved dramatically with Tom Paladino's remote scalar energy session which is given away to all newcomers for free for 15 days.

My conclusion from my experience is that GOD uses energy to heal people who are willing to ask for AND receive His gifts. I will say this again: I was easily able to find testimonies of cancer healing with scalar energy from other sources but I was not able to verify them. ALSO, I did not pay for any further sessions; the healing I experienced was completely free of charge!

How do you know that GOD cannot cure cancer with scalar energy? Are YOU an expert? GOD cured my infection for free, that is my proof. Where is YOUR experiment?

You ask for my proof...... I have prayed for many things which did not come to be.

Millions each year pray for a cure for cancer and still your god does not listen.

If your prayers work, then what have you done which makes it possible?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

It dont matter what we believe in, because here in the uk, asians took over the churches because the WHITE preists sold their soul in the fuckin places supposed to keep evil out. Why wont they say jesus in church? Cause they're all knocked down. Before you criticise those you would WANT to be with YOU (and not god), at least make sure your at least 40% in league with what the majority want, cause if not, majority rules. If the church is shut, it's what we want. Oh, look, god's finally getting shagged by Lucyfur.. see that look of joy on his face?
Not every church has a god. To see how the servants of the church became dependent on money, then I do not think that such churches can perform all their functions qualitatively in full measure.
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:28:58 PM

A few hundred years from now the world's major religions will die out and, "god" will be regarded as a fairytale, with the majority of the population being Agnostic or Atheist. Mark my words

I doubt that it will be so. I think that churches will turn into business. Now there are a lot of hypnotic sects and they can make huge advertising and deceive people with the help of the mass media.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

Actually, the church has embraced Lucyfur, as is evidenced by the vatican's latest deep space telescope which was named Lucifer. Why? Cause God cant see that far.

So that's the church you are talking about. What about the other churches that practice truth and righteousness?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:12:04 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 07:33:40 PM by qwik2learn

You claim that your god's healing energy can help..... then it should help everything.
I have evidence that this energy helps with infections; are you trying to suggest that it DOES NOT?

Perhaps it is possible that Tom Paladino or other researchers have cured cancer using scalar energy; after all, pathogens are implicated in many cancers, so it is best to get rid of ALL pathogens. I was easily able to find testimonies of cancer healing with scalar energy from other sources but I was not able to verify them.

You are asking me to demonstrate that GOD's mysterious energy heals everything, but I am no expert, I only have my experience to report back to you. Why then do you choose to ignore what I experienced? On the internet you will find all kinds of questions from skeptics regarding Tom Paladino's scalar energy sessions; those who ask these questions are rarely interested in actually testing their hypothesis. Too bad because all it would take is submitting the photograph, waiting 15 days, and getting a PCR test!

I conducted a simple experiment (like a true researcher--not a pseudo-skeptic); my experience and claim was specifically about how my infected tooth improved dramatically with Tom Paladino's remote scalar energy session which is given away to all newcomers for free for 15 days.

My conclusion from my experience is that GOD uses energy to heal people who are willing to ask for AND receive His gifts. I will say this again: I was easily able to find testimonies of cancer healing with scalar energy from other sources but I was not able to verify them. ALSO, I did not pay for any further sessions; the healing I experienced was completely free of charge!

How do you know that GOD cannot cure cancer with scalar energy? Are YOU an expert? GOD cured my infection for free, that is my proof. Where is YOUR experiment?

You ask for my proof...... I have prayed for many things which did not come to be.

Millions each year pray for a cure for cancer and still your god does not listen.

Prayer works when you take action, like I said, you cannot destroy a pathogen by prayer alone. If you educate yourself on your options, you should be able to make the right choice.

Why should the magical thinking of millions of people should be effective? Results are only for those who take action, look closely at what is really going on here:

the researchers hypothesized that this kind of magical thinking can actually increase participants’ confidence in their own capabilities. That is, believing in lucky charms would increase participants’ “self-efficacy,” and it is this feeling of “I can do this,” not any magical properties of the object itself, that predict success.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/superstitions-can-make-you/

If you take to your knees to ask GOD for help, then how exactly do you expect to receive healing?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

Prayer works when you take action, like I said, you cannot destroy a pathogen by prayer alone. If you educate yourself on your options, you should be able to make the right choice.

Why should the magical thinking of millions of people should be effective? Results are only for those who take action, look closely at what is really going on here:

the researchers hypothesized that this kind of magical thinking can actually increase participants’ confidence in their own capabilities. That is, believing in lucky charms would increase participants’ “self-efficacy,” and it is this feeling of “I can do this,” not any magical properties of the object itself, that predict success.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/superstitions-can-make-you/

If you take to your knees to ask GOD for help, then how exactly do you expect to receive healing?

Just a note. Why does prayer work when we take action? Why doesn't it work on faith alone?

Because of our weak faith.

The whole process of God making the earth for us to live in, was supposed to be a way to train us to have faith by making doable actions something that we were to take part in.

The toys you hang above the baby crib aren't there because they have anything to do with the actual workings of life. They are there to start training the baby. The toys become more complex as the child grows.

Our toys that God gave to us, His children, are here for us to use to grow in faith, until a time that we will become like God... sort of.

We went and goofed it all up with sin. Change of plan. Jesus did the growing up (to a certain point) perfectly for us. Now we get the growing up that Jesus did implanted in is between death and resurrection, so that in the resurrection we will be found to be like Him. All we need after that is the forever experience of living in the new heavens and new earth.

The old plan is still in operation here, but in the several decades we might live on this earth, there is not nearly enough time for us to get enough experience to grow all the way up into Godness. And a lot of people intentionally refuse to go that route anyway. But the growing-up-plan is still in action for the time that we live.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:51:02 AM

Hi BADecker,
Jesus actually "implanted something" in all humans "betwen his death and resurrection"?
Not sure how that is relevant to lessons here on earth. Maybe just focus on the "not sinning" part of the Bible since Jesus actually taught that stuff.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

useless nonsensical pseudo science spam polluting this thread from another delusional brainwashed religious nutter who apparently
is not very quik 2 learn

BIG PHUKKING FACE PLANT IN MY KEYBOARD!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:35:25 AM

What experiment did YOU conduct?

I tried it out for 15 days and my infection went away, thus I am convinced. Without treating the tooth with microcurrent or antibiotics, a breakout comes in only a few days. It happened to me twice before, so I know about my infection, having managed it for over 2 years. Upon submitting my photo to Tom, I no longer needed to apply the microcurrent. A true skeptic conducts his own tests, for example telekinesis is tested in the series "Superhumans" from Stan Lee. These tests definitely prove that matter is a form of mind, and I do not think you have the evidence to back up anything that you say.

You troll me only because you are too lazy to do your own experiment.  Cool
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:43:44 AM

Hi BADecker,
Jesus actually "implanted something" in all humans "betwen his death and resurrection"?
Not sure how that is relevant to lessons here on earth. Maybe just focus on the "not sinning" part of the Bible since Jesus actually taught that stuff.

According to Matthew, when Jesus died, the curtain in the temple was ripped in two, and, many of the saints who had died came to life, and walked around in the city, and were seen by many people.

At His death, Jesus imparted something to all people, implanting it in them. The saints (believers) get it most, whatever it was.

My idea is this. It isn't found to be taught by anyone that I know of. Here it is.

Jesus, on the cross, took the punishment for all  sins in the whole world. This is standard understanding in many Christian denominations.

Next... Then what are people in Hell going to pay for? It wouldn't be the sins, because Jesus already paid for them, and God is just. He won't punish twice for the same sins.

The one sin that has not been paid for is the sin against the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the One Who works repentance in the heart, so that a person can accept God, and be in favor of Him rather than against Him. Even Jesus taught that this was the only unforgivable sin... locked in unbelief.

Since all people die, all people will rise just like Jesus did. Jesus paid the whole penalty and arose on the third day. So, all people will arise, and with a glorified body, like Jesus had after He arose. Because the sins that stop people from having a glorified body have been paid for, by Jesus on the cross.

Then, after the resurrection, the one unforgiven, unforgivable sin kicks in. The punishment for that sin is Hell.

The reason Hell is eternal is that a glorified body can die no longer. And the soul that rides in the undying body will live right along with it, forever. Hell - the lake of fire (Revelation) - will attempt to burn the glorified body. The glorified body will resist because it has been glorified. The turmoil of these to opposing activities will go on forever. It won't be fun for the soul riding in one of these bodies to interpret the burning as pain and torment, yet be renewed just to go on feeling the pain.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:48:10 AM

BIG PHUKKING FACE PLANT IN MY KEYBOARD!!

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

You type with your nose? Does your tongue help out now and again?

Grin

qwik2learn

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:01:32 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 02:23:27 AM by qwik2learn

Sorry BADecker,
Jesus never taught that he would take away the sins of the world, that teaching comes from Paul. Why do you honor this teaching when Jesus simply taught "stop sinning"? Sounds like you have been hoodwinked! Jesus did not teach "Jesus salvation" at all, he taught the path of not sinning. You came up with most of the reasoning all on your own, in this circular post of yours where you make the bizzare claim that Paul's Bible teaching is the only teaching that matters to any Christian:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12775612#msg12775612

Jesus never said that you would be damned for "not believing in Jesus":
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hell
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

Sorry BADecker,
Jesus never taught that he would take away the sins of the world, that teaching comes from Paul. Why do you honor this teaching when Jesus simply taught "stop sinning"? Sounds like you have been hoodwinked! Jesus did not teach "Jesus salvation" at all, he taught the path of not sinning. You came up with most of the reasoning all on your own, in this circular post of yours where you make the bizzare claim that Paul's Bible teaching is the only teaching that matters to any Christian:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12775612#msg12775612

Jesus never said that you would be damned for "not believing in Jesus":
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hell

You better study a bit further. The following two passages are a couple of hints as to what to look for.

Quote from: John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Quote from: Revelation 20:14,15
14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

While I am extremely tolerrant to beliefs and faith, I find it very dangerous when religious people come up with experiments such as 'try the healing energy of God'. Why would you lie to people telling them that in 15 days you can cure infections, illnesses, etc only with the help of prayer and faith? You can believe in whatever you want but keep it to yourself and most of it, keep your dumb ideas for yourself. Dumb people might end up dying or killing their children because of such idiotic nonsense. In my country, a case of two parents who refused treatment in favor of prayer for their little girl, who ended up dying, is still being judged.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qwik2learn

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:08:23 AM

Why do you assume that I lie about my experience? Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.

Anyone could confirm or deny the results based on a PCR test. I conducted my own tests but I did not use PCR. Go ahead and improve upon my methods.

I propose that a true skeptic should conduct this test. No need to be concerned about those who could be victims, just release the results of your experiment and it will prove that I am a liar.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

First of all I do not assume, I am based on proofs recognised around the world: medicine. Second of all, you talking about a PCR that proves your experiment is only reflecting how little you know about the subject. Go make your homework and learn what a PCR is and does. And last but not least, saying that the lives of those who might die because of these stupid ideas are less important than me proving to you that you are a liar is exactly what religion has done and is still doing to humanity. That is the base of it, the sacrifice and it involves egocentric bullshit that is no longer trusted by any sane human being today. Take your toys, go play wherever you want with your childish (although children are a bit skeptic of this nonsense, they have better stories) ideas and if you want to start curing yourself with prayers, go ahead and do it, but leave others out of this.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

You can't prove what you can't see. You can only choose to believe but you'll find out the truth when you're deceased. Believe or ignore, your call.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

You can't prove what you can't see. You can only choose to believe but you'll find out the truth when you're deceased. Believe or ignore, your call.

Is feeling things the same as seeing them? I mean, you can't see the wind, but you can feel it, so you have proof, right?

Many people feel God, so we have proof that He exists. Those who think they don't feel God really do feel Him. They just interpret what they are feeling in a different way, and so they think that God doesn't exist.

If people had no sensory perception at all, there would be no science. There would be no proof of anything. Since all sensory perception is based on feeling - seeing is simply feeling light rays in a sensitive way - feeling is the thing that we use to present proof to us. People who feel God have simply found feeling proof that God exists. They have also found feeling proof that science exists.

Cool

qwik2learn

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

First of all I do not assume, I am based on proofs recognised around the world: medicine.
I am basing my belief on the medical treatment and monitoring that I have given myself for over 2 years with this infection, I present my case study of medicine just like anyone else would. The scalar energy is more effective than the microcurrent that I have been applying for two years.

Second of all, you talking about a PCR that proves your experiment is only reflecting how little you know about the subject. Go make your homework and learn what a PCR is and does.
Ok, just checked and saw it is relevant for pathogens. It would tell you the level of the pathogen in your body. Just as I thought, you are confused about what this treatment entails and how PCR is used to verify that the pathogens are gone.
Pathogen detection:
https://www.qiagen.com/us/spotlight-pages/newsletters-and-magazines/articles/applications-pathogen-detection/

And last but not least, saying that the lives of those who might die because of these stupid ideas are less important than me proving to you that you are a liar is exactly what religion has done and is still doing to humanity. That is the base of it, the sacrifice and it involves egocentric bullshit that is no longer trusted by any sane human being today.
Wait, why would one die if they are receiving treatment? This treatment is trusted by me, and I am not insane, just a guy with a battery and a dead tooth looking for a simpler solution.

I already said that prayer will not destroy any pathogens by itself, prayer is your strawman, and you should easily be able to prove that PCR is not relevant to treating pathogens and determining their presence in the body. Also to disprove the results from this energy is very easy; I do not see what is the problem?

Take your toys, go play wherever you want with your childish (although children are a bit skeptic of this nonsense, they have better stories) ideas and if you want to start curing yourself with prayers, go ahead and do it, but leave others out of this.
It is not childish, you are just skeptical of the work of Tesla and those who study scalar energy like he did.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

I am not skeptical of Tesla's work on scalar waves, I am skeptical on a religious man confusing the scalar waves with the power of god, using a treatment that is not fully researched yet and which is targeting different dangers for the human being, not a tooth infection which might end up pretty bad if not seeing a dentist. The placebo response is well known of and that might be your answer untill further studies. Your imunity system might be also strong and fought back with or without the help of scalar waves. I have no problem with you testing things on yourself, I have a problem with you encouraging people to experiment god's power by trying scalar waves treatments that have not yet been fully researched. (especially not by the Tom Paladino)

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: