Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:25:12 AM

If you read the holy Quran and deeply research various scientific terms you can get a large number of proof about The Almighty God Exists.

i agree with you holy Quran We as scientists
Quran is the word of a great

All the miracles found in the Book of Allah

We wish guidance from God and what he loves

Too bad the Koran urges violence against all people who are not Muslim - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

It is a good idea for all Muslims to learn this so that they realize that if they love peace, they are not really Muslims.

If Muslims learned that violence was what the Koran dictated, they would stop being Muslim, and the world would have peace.

Cool

Oh man
Muslims are not the start of war
See the ruins of Iraq and Syria
Muslims are weak
Jihad or terrorism
Islam against him

You are right. Muslims are weak... in their faith.
If they believed their Koran, they would obey it.
Because they can't read, and because they would rather obey the interpretations of the clerics than they would believe what the Koran said, they are weak.
Koran says kill people who won't convert to Islam.
Coward Muslims; won't get up and do it...
ISIS does.

Cool

Does that make you weak BADecker that you do not follow your holy book to the word?

Your Bible tells you to Kill..... it also tells you to not wear 2 different types of material.

If you do not follow this then by your own admission .... "You are weak".

I follow the Bible to the word. I do it through Jesus. God acknowledges that I do.

You also follow the Bible to the word, even though you do not know it.

The result is that I will be saved for eternal life in Heaven, because I follow the Bible to the word in Jesus.

But you will be damned to destruction in Hell, except if you change the way that you follow the Bible to the word.

Cool

You don't follow your bible, you simply translate it and apply what you want to apply as you deem suitable.

That makes you a hypocrite.

At least I am honest and say that I think your religion is full of shit.

You just apply what you want depending on how it makes you feel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

I got a nice reply for you BADECKER:

A guy says to me, what do you want..? I answered what I wanted, he says it'll cost me dear. How much? Oh, this is not a cash value offer, but it will cost you very very dear. Like what I asked.. he says one.

Now after 2 seconds contemplation, and my head sayin shut the fuck up, I chose to accept his offer, (knowing how to beat the devil) knowing full well, what happens to those who 'lose' their soul. As I walked the 6 mile home after, half pissed, I even felt like cryin, but my head say's, you have nothing to cry for, look at yur pore's. (<- tell me what this refect's, I already know.)

If you want scientific proof that god exists, let's get to the real nitty gritty truth.

The devil's greatest trick was to convince the world he does not exist. How did he do it? Convince the world his nemesis is called god.

Introducing freemasonry. The 18th degree password to freemasonry was discovered by me 35 years after 1st hearing an old '60's song,

Hoseanna. As you can see, I dont care about halving things, and it is not my secret to keep. Hoseanna, taken from the bible, Is the 18th degree of freemasonry's password, where the candidate learn's god does not exist, and that the only person you need to worry about, is the same person these masons all sold their own childrens soul's to, LUCIFER, AKA the devil. See, according to magic, and all it's teaching's, God is the light. The bible itself says 'let he who hath understanding, reckon the number of the beast'. I did exactly that. And with conviction, I can say, that when the bible states that god is the light, and that light is 666, then who is it that lives below?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:44:26 PM

And in the interests of making sure the truth is not buried:

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Decksperiment on: March 28, 2015, 10:38:06 »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

At least one, with 1000% accuracy, that being that the great flood could not have happened in biblical times, because the Sequoia, or Pinus longaeva are older than ALL event's in the bible, and are still ALIVE, captain Wink

The above was deleted, not because it was ON TOPIC, but because it is nothing more than the truth.

This site was so much better when it reflected the blockchain. Now that the moderators, suck. Like america, think they can delete the truth when it suit's them...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:05:52 PM

This thread is just troll bait.

If there were scientific proof that a god existed, everyone would believe in it.

In reality, belief in gods is plummeting as education spreads.  Soon those that believe in fairy tales will be in the minority. 

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

wanna bet all your btc you did the deal?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:33:52 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 10:52:30 PM by Decksperiment

God CANNOT exist. See, if God is the light, and the light is 666, (according to the bible) Then the eternal fire Lucifer promise's in the guise of hell, is the light of the Sun.

Scientific proof is obtained using magic, that same magic used by freemasonry, for masonic ritual is NOT masonic, it is ritual, or habit. Not the property of freemasonry, for knowing the law, the planet's obey.

And knowing the law, I conned a mason into not only telling me what they were really about, and after he realised his mistake, he renaged on the devils deal. Now my proof is this.

Considering we're all good keyboard warrior's, if the truth be told, and we met in the street for a rumble, I'm sure we'd both be as stupidly couragous enuff to kill the other.  In this is a lack of fear. Now what is it that makes a freemason fear more, than anything else in existance? Cause it aint god.

They have seen that mighty face and lived as I have.

Now folks, lets speak of the mighty face that kill's the unprepared.

Edit: The Parish church of Epsilon lies between the Berkshire villages of Zeta & Theta. From the porch, there is a beautifull view of the kappa valley and the highway beyond. For the vicar of Epsilon however, All beauty end's when he enter's his church. The building called Epsilon Parish church is not a church at all, but a pagan temple. It is full of 'masonic' style symbols. In the ritual of exaltation, (found in the bible ) the name of the Great Architect of the Universe is revealed as Jah-Bul-On, a compound diety composed of three seperate personalities fused into one. Each symbol of the 'ineffable' name represents one personality of the following trinity ( Now you know what the REAL trinity is ):

Jah: Jahweh, the God in Heaven - Yud, Hay, Way, Hay (Hebrew)

Bul: Baal - The ancient cannanite fertility god associated with incestious rite's of imitative magic.

On: Osiris, the ancient egyptian god of the Underworld.

Baal of course, was the 'false god' with whom Jahweh competed with for the allegiance of the israelites in the old testament. Baal is identified as the devil. This manifestation of evil has the body of a spider, and three head's. Those of a Man, A Toad, and a Cat. Baal teaches his follower's Guile, Cunning, and the ability to become invisible.

Freedom of speech, Just watch what you say.
Koalava

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:46:15 AM

You cannot have an effect without a cause.
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

i don't have believe in god because non of the religion express about science completely they are full of false believe. if these created according to natural science god must be a scientist may be it created by a super humans form another universe
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

This thread is just troll bait.

If there were scientific proof that a god existed, everyone would believe in it.

In reality, belief in gods is plummeting as education spreads.  Soon those that believe in fairy tales will be in the minority. 

Smiley

A person doesn't believe scientific proof. He understands scientific proof. If he doesn't understand it, it is simply theory for him, and he doesn't know one way or the other. Then it becomes a matter of proving one way or another for him.

An atheist might not understand the proof that God exists, but when the proof is shown, and especially when there are many people who understand it, atheism becomes one of two things for the atheist:
1. A religion;
2. Agnosticism.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:31:17 AM

i don't have believe in god because non of the religion express about science completely they are full of false believe. if these created according to natural science god must be a scientist may be it created by a super humans form another universe

God created science right along with the universe.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:56:41 AM

You cannot have an effect without a cause.

Energy follows thought. To predict the future, one must know the effect's of the cause, not the cause of the effect's. Smiley
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:10:31 AM

I'd like to say something about this thread. Twas good. Interesting stuff, when you throw the crap out. So many actual proof's both for and against.

But the truth of the matter is, there is ZERO proof.

No-matter where we come from, we stand by what we think, and I'm smart enuff to know (thankfully) my thought's are not stuck in a groove believing in a god as most perceive god, but in what is defined as god's signature.

Or should that be

O?

As an athiest, I believe in the all soul, no questions asked. I believe in the loop of life. For me the bible has yet to pass, as is the rising of atlantis, which happened after the war we are currently forced by the jewish people, to take part in. If we really follow the bible, then all I can say is god is one sick mother fucker if he thinks only 144 'tribes' can get anywhere, never mind where... and considering how evil the jewish people are... ( was'nt long ago a soldier got two years for taking a life, a celebratory sentence ).

As an athiest, I know of a math's yet to be declared, despite science. It is staring us in the face, and once known, all is known.

You think you have a soul? No you do NOT.

We share the one soul, and that would be god. You can sell your's, mason's sell their kid's. and never have to worry about reliving this same shit day in, day out.

Thank you god.

For fuck all.

Edit: And as for the predictions I made much earlier in this thread Smiley

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:48:28 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 09:44:25 AM by TimeTeller

Since this topic made me stop for a while and read some of the comments from this thread, I'll just give my thoughts then...

As they said that there are scientific proofs that God really exists, whereas, a lot are claiming that there's none at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, to have their own beliefs, to have their own stand on what they believe in...We can't say that one is right or his beliefs are wrong.
Because in reality, we just need respect from each and everyone of us. No matter what is your religion or to whom do you have faith with, whether you're a scientist or a housewife trying to live in this world.
What I'm trying to convey here is that, no matter there's scientific proof that God exists or none, in the end, we can't fight death.
awds1th

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:02:29 AM

scientific proof that god exists? no such thing, since that can't be confirmed with the scientific method. they're incompatible.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:37:16 AM

scientific proof that god exists? no such thing, since that can't be confirmed with the scientific method. they're incompatible.

Science is proven by the method of deduction at times.    Cool

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

There is no scientific proof of the existance of god. Lot's of opinions, but show me the physical proof. Crazy, because you'll all admit evil exist's, but wont admit god exist's.. a contradiction in itself. Now since the effect's of masonic ritual prove there are 'other' life-forms that make the mason fear, as much as those chicken's do, one must beg the question, who, or what, made the evil known as lucifer? Him doon the road? Yo Badecker, you finally see the light of your god, because the church is nothing more than devil worship, unless of course, god's greatest trick was also to convince the world that he too, does not exist..

God is the devil, as the devil is god, the 2 are one, completing the whole.

But neither can exist in the oneness of all, since the real battle between good and evil is understanding that to be rid of evil, live in the day.

Nothing more.

This is why no animal worships humanity's insanities.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:07:47 PM

Since this topic made me stop for a while and read some of the comments from this thread, I'll just give my thoughts then...

As they said that there are scientific proofs that God really exists, whereas, a lot are claiming that there's none at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, to have their own beliefs, to have their own stand on what they believe in...We can't say that one is right or his beliefs are wrong.
Because in reality, we just need respect from each and everyone of us. No matter what is your religion or to whom do you have faith with, whether you're a scientist or a housewife trying to live in this world.
In the end, we can't fight death.

Curious of one thing here, what does death have to do with god?

Try prayin to him when your dead.
Samuel21

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

No scientific evidence that God exists is not. it is impossible to prove the existence of what is not, and never was.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

No scientific evidence that God exists is not. it is impossible to prove the existence of what is not, and never was.

This is not a thread regarding what is not, never mind if it was or not, for by definition, it either is or isn't, neither is something you can provide, akin to providing your proof of god, you can or you cant, pure and simple, you either have proof, or not. Not having proof proves nothing more than a lack of proof, for something we'd all love to prove, but cant, because 'something' clearly decides if the eye's can see it, it's one thing, but when the eye's turn away, it's something else, like the light particle split through two slit's.. a third is produced only when nothing is recording it, or can view it.  Now I cant see the devil being concerned with such trivialities, since he's too busy rubbing his hands knowing 80% of THEM cant be reborn, since they sold their soul's.

More space for me!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:29:30 PM

The proof... confirmed scientifically, and by simple observation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: