Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845432 times)
Karloff

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:46:04 AM

It seems to me that even if scientists find evidence of the existence of a god, they will not publish this to a large mass of people. This will cause a great deal of excitement in society. This will change all the scientific literature and worldview of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

You claim that your god's healing energy can help..... then it should help everything.
I have evidence that this energy helps with infections; are you trying to suggest that it DOES NOT?
In this thread: pseudo-skeptics try to suggest that they can know something for sure without first conducting a test.

Telekinesis was also ridiculed by skeptics, but now the evidence suggests that it is real, the tests have proven that matter is a form of mind. However, an infection cannot be controlled by mental effort or placebo, it takes more than that to destroy a pathogen. I have used the "Godzilla device" as a source of microcurrent for over 2 years to treat an infected tooth with some success, I did not use prayer, but I did use amoxicillin after an outbreak on 2 occassions when I neglected to zap on a daily basis. Also recently I tried Tom's 15 day treatment and it seemed to be more effective than using the Godzilla.

This is not my photo, but I did have an abscess of this size:

God helps in healing, but walking with such an infection and hoping only for God is too stupid. I would have gone to the dentist long ago and thanked God for sending me a good dentist. And if the seal falls out, will some people also pray to God or go to the dentist?
That is what I said: prayer will not kill a pathogen, you need medical technology or GOD's healing energy. I had to take amoxicillin several times but often instead of using it for 10 days I stopped at 2 days thanks to the electromedicine device. I read about others who treated themselves with electromedicine and scalar energy medicine so I decided to try them BOTH.
 I can confirm that prayer can bring you to self-knowledge, it is not a substitute for physical healing or action. I pointed out how GOD has helped me through His energy and how it was a simple experiment to test the effectiveness of the energy. This is my scientific proof and Tom Paladino suggests more experiments on his site, yet the pseudo-skeptics Horacewoodwood and stats will try to tell me that my experience with my own medical treatment is invalid because it involves healing an infection at a distance. Instead they should improve upon my methods and see what happens in their own experiments. Why is it that I had my disease managed better than ever during the 15 day pathogen cleanse? Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer.
Ok, now let's get rid of this retard once and for all since he's a waste of time as well. This donkey here started by stating that he has done an experiment which proves the healing power of god. He had a tooth infection and he got rid of it with scalar energy and tried to get more people to do the same so they can experiment. I told him to keep that shit to himself, people need real treatment. After many posts and getting completely rekt everytime, just like modern religion, this monkey started saying that in fact modern medicine has helped him, and prayer didn't, although it did since tried both at the same time. Now listen to this monkey. You made an experiment where you had antibiotics for your tooth infection, in the same time you did your bullshit god experiment. Your experiment is a failure from start since you tried two different 'treatment types' in the same time. Even if you would be right, you would not know if your bullshit distance treatment or the antibiotics did the job. (it was the antibiotics) By the way, the worst thing you can do to antibiotics is be late to take them or stop taking them before the 7 days minimum required treatment time. But hey, keep doing it, you're to dumb to matter anyway. Now fuck off you hoax, you are a complete waste of time. Next.

The problem with your thinking is that every cure is a God-cure. Why? Because, no matter how people manipulate the things of nature and the universe to effect a cure, God is the one Who placed everything there for mankind to manipulate. The God-made machinery of nature is far in advance of any machinery that man makes. The cures are ALL from God, first, and then they are simply manipulations of man. Even the prayer cure is simply a manipulation of man. God is the one Who makes all cures.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

You claim that your god's healing energy can help..... then it should help everything.
I have evidence that this energy helps with infections; are you trying to suggest that it DOES NOT?
In this thread: pseudo-skeptics try to suggest that they can know something for sure without first conducting a test.

Telekinesis was also ridiculed by skeptics, but now the evidence suggests that it is real, the tests have proven that matter is a form of mind. However, an infection cannot be controlled by mental effort or placebo, it takes more than that to destroy a pathogen. I have used the "Godzilla device" as a source of microcurrent for over 2 years to treat an infected tooth with some success, I did not use prayer, but I did use amoxicillin after an outbreak on 2 occassions when I neglected to zap on a daily basis. Also recently I tried Tom's 15 day treatment and it seemed to be more effective than using the Godzilla.

God helps in healing, but walking with such an infection and hoping only for God is too stupid. I would have gone to the dentist long ago and thanked God for sending me a good dentist. And if the seal falls out, will some people also pray to God or go to the dentist?
That is what I said: prayer will not kill a pathogen, you need medical technology or GOD's healing energy. I had to take amoxicillin several times but often instead of using it for 10 days I stopped at 2 days thanks to the electromedicine device. I read about others who treated themselves with electromedicine and scalar energy medicine so I decided to try them BOTH.
 I can confirm that prayer can bring you to self-knowledge, it is not a substitute for physical healing or action. I pointed out how GOD has helped me through His energy and how it was a simple experiment to test the effectiveness of the energy. This is my scientific proof and Tom Paladino suggests more experiments on his site, yet the pseudo-skeptics Horacewoodwood and stats will try to tell me that my experience with my own medical treatment is invalid because it involves healing an infection at a distance. Instead they should improve upon my methods and see what happens in their own experiments. Why is it that I had my disease managed better than ever during the 15 day pathogen cleanse? Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer.
Ok, now let's get rid of this retard once and for all since he's a waste of time as well. This donkey here started by stating that he has done an experiment which proves the healing power of god. He had a tooth infection and he got rid of it with scalar energy and tried to get more people to do the same so they can experiment. I told him to keep that shit to himself, people need real treatment. After many posts and getting completely rekt everytime, just like modern religion, this monkey started saying that in fact modern medicine has helped him, and prayer didn't, although it did since tried both at the same time. Now listen to this monkey. You made an experiment where you had antibiotics for your tooth infection, in the same time you did your bullshit god experiment. Your experiment is a failure from start since you tried two different 'treatment types' in the same time. Even if you would be right, you would not know if your bullshit distance treatment or the antibiotics did the job. (it was the antibiotics) By the way, the worst thing you can do to antibiotics is be late to take them or stop taking them before the 7 days minimum required treatment time. But hey, keep doing it, you're to dumb to matter anyway. Now fuck off you hoax, you are a complete waste of time. Next.

The problem with your thinking is that every cure is a God-cure. Why? Because, no matter how people manipulate the things of nature and the universe to effect a cure, God is the one Who placed everything there for mankind to manipulate. The God-made machinery of nature is far in advance of any machinery that man makes. The cures are ALL from God, first, and then they are simply manipulations of man. Even the prayer cure is simply a manipulation of man. God is the one Who makes all cures.

Cool
Leave me alone you dumb creature, I'm not giving you money or anything. Fuck off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 04:16:06 PM

Cool

How about diseases and genetic disorders?  Is he making them as well?
Or they are the 'devil''s work.

God is good, evil is bad, hallelujah, praise the lord, pass the collection tray, amen!  LOL

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

Cool

How about diseases and genetic disorders?  Is he making them as well?
Or they are the 'devil''s work.

God is good, evil is bad, hallelujah, praise the lord, pass the collection tray, amen!  LOL

God is a loving, giving God. He handles all creating and control except for the little free will that we have. When we ask Him for something by formal asking, or by attempting to get it, we are asking God for it. It is God that grants all things. When we ask for evil, since God is loving and giving, how can He change His nature and NOT give us what we ask for.

This is why Jesus God had to die a terrible death on the cross. It was the way to give man the thing that he asked for, while letting God die to maintain His holy, perfect, non-evil nature.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

Cool
Leave me alone you dumb creature, I'm not giving you money or anything. Fuck off.

Your inner disease is shown in the way you express the things in your heart. God can heal you, you know.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

Cool

Your inner disease is shown in the way you express the things in your heart. God can heal you, you know.

Cool
Yeah, God or maybe a Paladin... so you think I should ask God to come on a raid with me and my party? Maybe he can heal us? You can come too, lick his ass while he's healing us. What do you say, deal?

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

Cool

Cool
Yeah, God or maybe a Paladin... so you think I should ask God to come on a raid with me and my party? Maybe he can heal us? You can come too, lick his ass while he's healing us. What do you say, deal?

God is with you whether or not you ask him. Job 34:14,15:
14 If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath,

15 all mankind would perish together and man would return to the dust.

Be afraid of doing evil. God's patience with you might run out.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:50:01 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
Ok, I'll take the Paladin to heal. Can God come and dps then?

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
Ok, I'll take the Paladin to heal. Can God come and dps then?

In the ways you are not ill, God is holding you in your health.    Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

What iLvl is he? He got raid tier or just pvp? Also I need to know what trinkets he is using.

PRIMEDICE
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:20:52 AM

God is just like a wind. Why ? We didn't see the wind but the wind still exist because we fell it. Just like god we didn't see god but we feel that there's a god.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

Whatever the result god exist or not just respect the others belief, But what if Allah or Buddha exist? not God?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
grobura

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:49:09 AM

God is just like a wind. Why ? We didn't see the wind but the wind still exist because we fell it. Just like god we didn't see god but we feel that there's a god.
You have very interesting logic and somewhere even there is a rational grain. After all, we really do not see the wind, but we know about its strength, and of course we see the consequences of manifesting its strength. Perhaps so with God. We know about its existence and see its manifestations.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:52:50 AM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

All that methane! You'll burn well in the Lake of fire.    Cool

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:04:25 AM

Jabulon.

If god does not exist, why are there so many devil fearing masons? I mean, one cant exist without the other as many say... like yin+yang... why do humans kill humans to keep the devil a secret?

I'll bet anyone, I can kill the lord from below in an instant.. then move onto the next planet, and kill that lord from below too...

Get the idea?

O
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:55:45 AM

I'm not sure that scientists will ever be able to prove it. Any conclusion will cause a lot of misunderstanding, either among believers or atheists
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:54:48 AM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

Glad you didn't disagree about your god!!!!

Well done sir!!
tomatoma

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

So your god is my fart?

Sweet!!!!!

Glad you didn't disagree about your god!!!!

Well done sir!!
Maybe you should not all speak so strongly about this or that faith? This offends the feelings of believers. Although those who do not believe, still have some kind of faith or not?
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: