Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:50:19 AM

what happened to him? i think we caught up once or twice on toketalk back in the day.

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:38:31 PM

what happened to him? i think we caught up once or twice on toketalk back in the day.

He suffered a series of heart attacks out of the blue.  He seemed perfectly healthy up until that point, I had spoken to him briefly just a week before.  He had a lot of people who loved him in his life.  Again, a remarkable man who touched many people.

It is a stern reminder that our lives on Earth are short and unpredictable, and we should cherish every moment we have with the people we love.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 05:03:03 AM

A quick update while I have time, still getting a testnet setup.. ran into some small hiccups but I should have things up and running soon.  I will keep everyone informed as soon as things progress, for now I've been busy with ... life.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:18:56 PM

A quick update while I have time, still getting a testnet setup.. ran into some small hiccups but I should have things up and running soon.  I will keep everyone informed as soon as things progress, for now I've been busy with ... life.

Things are finally slowing down here. I'm looking forward to the extra time I'll have to spend on the project. Hit me up if you need anything, Sub.

Spud, hope things good bud! Cheers Cheesy

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:59:19 AM

will Cannacoin be present at this expo?

http://cannacon.org/seminars/seminar-schedule-2/

i think it'd be good expsure

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:59:51 AM

will Cannacoin be present at this expo?

http://cannacon.org/seminars/seminar-schedule-2/

i think it'd be good expsure

Yes we will be in attendance at cannacon.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
GJayJayG

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:56:25 PM

Good news about that expo.

On the wallet / testnet side any news ??

Keep up the good works

gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

gotta push it at the expo " cannabis works better with cannacoin"
Ventures27

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:34:19 PM

I am trying to install and sync the Windows wallet but it says "no block source available". Any suggestions?
8-bit

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:54:51 PM

I am trying to install and sync the Windows wallet but it says "no block source available". Any suggestions?

Try exiting the wallet and restarting your computer... and give it some time to sync

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Ventures27

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:59:05 AM

Still no luck. Keeping my coins at the exchange for now.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:32:34 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 08:02:40 AM by fartbags

try deleting everything except the wallet.dat (unless you arent using it then you can delete it) in the cannacoin directory inside of %appdata%

You can also try the sweet ass USB boot drive thing that I haven't tried out before. It's a linux distribution with Cannacoin pre-installed.

GJayJayG

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:27:05 PM

Is there any news/update about the wallet and testnet ?
The network is really to often block/delay, and it is not a positive point for CCN
Having to wait, so long for tx sometimes is only negative for the adoption and credibility of the coin.

Looking forward for a response

8-bit

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:42:58 PM

The network is really to often block/delay, and it is not a positive point for CCN
Having to wait, so long for tx sometimes is only negative for the adoption and credibility of the coin.

I know Sub has been super busy with work, so I'll chime in. The wallet update he is working on will fix that block/delay issue and the network will run more smoothly as well. The wallet update will not happen overnight though, so give Sub some time to put everything together. There was no premine or developer fund when Cannacoin was launched, so he's pretty much working for free.

On a side note, if anyone wants to contribute time and help work on various Cannacoin projects feel free to pop in the #Cannacoin IRC channel. If anyone is good with IRC bots please PM me on bitcointalk. Thanks Smiley

steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:17:07 PM

Hey guys, the Cannacoin blockchain has been updated at CryptoChainer.com, current as of today, complete with multiple nodes.  It will get your wallet in sync right away.
Ventures27

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:17:17 PM

I was able to get the wallet synced and added Cannacoins. Thanks for the assistance.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:00:31 AM

I know Sub has been super busy with work, so I'll chime in. The wallet update he is working on will fix that block/delay issue and the network will run more smoothly as well. The wallet update will not happen overnight though, so give Sub some time to put everything together. There was no premine or developer fund when Cannacoin was launched, so he's pretty much working for free.

On a side note, if anyone wants to contribute time and help work on various Cannacoin projects feel free to pop in the #Cannacoin IRC channel. If anyone is good with IRC bots please PM me on bitcointalk. Thanks Smiley

Unfortunately my schedule has not allowed for much if any time dedicated to CCN. The fixes are in place and just need to be confirmed by other parties before rolling out any changes, if anyone would like to participate please find changes here: https://github.com/Cannacoin-Project/Cannacoin/tree/2.1.0.1

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
DarkIlluminatus

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:18:20 AM

Are there updated wallet links for windows?  I don't mind if the blockchain is slow, I'll just use cryptochainer.  My computer doesn't like to build programs for some stupid reason so using source from git isn't an option for me Sad  I've installed VS just to be told the installation failed, I gave up after 3 attempts.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:11:44 PM

Are there updated wallet links for windows?  I don't mind if the blockchain is slow, I'll just use cryptochainer.  My computer doesn't like to build programs for some stupid reason so using source from git isn't an option for me Sad  I've installed VS just to be told the installation failed, I gave up after 3 attempts.

Your computer would compile if you were doing it correctly Cheesy

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
DarkIlluminatus

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:30:20 PM

Are there updated wallet links for windows?  I don't mind if the blockchain is slow, I'll just use cryptochainer.  My computer doesn't like to build programs for some stupid reason so using source from git isn't an option for me Sad  I've installed VS just to be told the installation failed, I gave up after 3 attempts.

Your computer would compile if you were doing it correctly Cheesy

I wish this were the case.  Stupid thing won't even install cygwin, I'd considered using gcc for compiling but it didn't like that either.  I've named this computer "Buyer's Remorse".  It's designed more for the "wal-mart" end-user.  The issue isn't compiling, it actively refuses to install any coding software, making any form of compiling impossible.  Downloading and installing visual studio isn't exactly a challenging thing to do.  It's literally 3 clicks and waiting between the 2nd and 3rd click.  Cygwin is a bit more advanced to install, but for some stupid reason this computer is so limited that it can't even set PATH arguments.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: