Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 07:40:06 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 07:53:42 PM by Cannacoin

He's just your twin blood brother which does run deeper than being part of a 'team'.
You should talk to him because noone is closer to him than yourself Sub.

We've had our conversations regarding this topic and partially the reason why we both mutually agreed that Jameson take a step away from CCN and participating as an active member on the team last November.  The decision was made in the best interest of both CCN and CANN and I will continue to reinforce to you that he is and will continue to act in his own personal interest with 0 influence or weight from the CCN team.  I know it may be hard to grasp since we're related and happen to be twins however, I can absolutely confirm to you that we're both individual adults; make decisions and act independently.  

As I've stated before, I'd appreciate if you keep to your own community and refrain from the behavior you've shown by posting in the Cannacoin thread anytime you don't like something that is posted in your own CANN thread.  It doesn't appear professional and seems there is something else motivating you to do so.  As we both know, I have personally reached out to you via PM numerous times to clarify and help you resolve the issues you're having however the repeated spam quoting and simply put childish behavior is just... silly.  In most cases I  would usually ignore the behavior however when you step over the bounds and start accusing I must publicly make a statement instead of a courtesy PM.

-Sub

personal interest    or not ccn group accept practice and is why CCN is MOST shady of all weed coins jameson/ccn dev brother play with investor interest in cann and will backfire on ccn

cann is patients - ccn is drug addict kids without future or crops or plans or nothing !!  no help patients or crypto just joke Wink Wink Wink

Let me remind you that regardless of your personal attacks or opinions about me or anyone volunteering and contributing to Cannacoin, in true crypto-currency philosophy and practice single individuals (or any other single points of failure) shouldn't be apart of the equation. My personal involvement doesn't and shouldnt effect the decentralized nature of Cannacoin or any other crypto currency.  The fact of the matter is Whaler, you and I have never personally had any conversations or interactions other than my responses to your unfounded attacks here on these forums.  The truth is you are not supporting anything you've said with actual facts or evidence.  Your own judgements are based on rumors and hearsay and not actually based on your own due diligence.   I would encourage you to reach out and join me personally for a 1 on 1 face to face conversation on Skype or your choice of accessible communication other than text and I'd love to address any of your concerns or questions.

If you're considering Cannabis users as drug addicts then I'm not sure what to say in response to that. Myself and the team are strong Cannabis supports and have been patients, growers and involved in many areas of the industry for 10+ years.  Again, if you'd like to discuss more about my personal contributions to the medical marijuana community and activism here in the PNW please feel free to reach out, I'll break out the resumé.

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

He's just your twin blood brother which does run deeper than being part of a 'team'.
You should talk to him because noone is closer to him than yourself Sub.

We've had our conversations regarding this topic and partially the reason why we both mutually agreed that Jameson take a step away from CCN and participating as an active member on the team last November.  The decision was made in the best interest of both CCN and CANN and I will continue to reinforce to you that he is and will continue to act in his own personal interest with 0 influence or weight from the CCN team.  I know it may be hard to grasp since we're related and happen to be twins however, I can absolutely confirm to you that we're both individual adults; make decisions and act independently.  

As I've stated before, I'd appreciate if you keep to your own community and refrain from the behavior you've shown by posting in the Cannacoin thread anytime you don't like something that is posted in your own CANN thread.  It doesn't appear professional and seems there is something else motivating you to do so.  As we both know, I have personally reached out to you via PM numerous times to clarify and help you resolve the issues you're having however the repeated spam quoting and simply put childish behavior is just... silly.  In most cases I  would usually ignore the behavior however when you step over the bounds and start accusing I must publicly make a statement instead of a courtesy PM.

-Sub

personal interest    or not ccn group accept practice and is why CCN is MOST shady of all weed coins jameson/ccn dev brother play with investor interest in cann and will backfire on ccn

cann is patients - ccn is drug addict kids without future or crops or plans or nothing !!  no help patients or crypto just joke Wink Wink Wink

I would encourage you to reach out and join me personally for a 1 on 1 face to face conversation on Skype or your choice of accessible communication other than text and I'd love to address any of your concerns or questions.

-Sub

CANN team members should reach out to SubCreative personally, as he has just offered, to address your concerns. Jameson is currently not involved with Cannacoin in any way. I believe Jameson is speaking out to get answers on behalf of the many investors that bought into CannabisCoin at the 4 million to 6 million market cap range... before it crashed down to 150k-200k market cap. These investors got burned, were talking huge losses here, simple as that. Jameson isn't upset that CANN developers had a premine, he's upset you had a hidden premine, which burned a lot of investors.

I would advise that CANN developers answer his questions and concerns, so everybody can move on.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
8-bit

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:42:57 PM

This is a huge step forward towards mainstream acceptance : )

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113437/bitcoin-friendly-cannabis-vending-machines-makes-historic-debut-in-seattle

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:52:22 AM

CANN did a manual coinswap. It's where you take all the coins and give them back to the people who ask for them. This was a normal thing to do back then. At the time, nobody had come up with a suggestion like I have proposed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880220.0

My proposal seems very powerful (if it has no flaws). It would allow for blockchain improvements (which CANN did) and/or share dilution. The trend is going towards 100% premined ICOs and eliminating as much POW rewards as possible. Manual coinswaps will soon be elimiated all together.

If CANN had followed the transparent coinswap guidelines, none of this would have been discussed. I don't believe CANN ever had any ill intent with the coin swap. D9 is not a software engineer. He didn't understand the importance of the term forward compatibility. He didnt have the technical ability to do something innovative like an automatic coinswap. I have yet to see any coin follow the guidelines. Coin devs are still doing manual coinswap today.

This is probably a horrible idea but it would be crazy to see D9 and Jameson beam into the live hang out at Decentral:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpfB0lyoKDCKX8wZ7a-K-dw
Every Thursday at 7pm PST is a live TV show via google hangouts.

They've had some pretty top notch guests like:

Andreas's first interview after the Canadian senate hearing > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0QLfS4sxs

Bitcoin Jesus > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Su_U8hlSUI

They also have some not so good guest, lol. I think an interview with you both would bring in a lot of online viewers for them.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:11:32 AM

Oh, I forgot to say that CCN is a quality coin. I recommend it the most of any coin in this niche right now today.

I also recommend CANN.

I have researched both indepth.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:04:02 AM

Jameson did some great blockchain forensics work and brought up unanswered questions about the premined coins on CANN v2.

The transparent coinswap guidelines were created in part by the epic CANN rise and the forensic issues brought to attention by Jameson.

The missing CANN v1 blockchain issue brought up by Jameson lead me to the idea of merged coinswapped blockchains connected seamlessly through a user friendly block explorer experience.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:18:04 AM

BTW... all this CANN talk makes me wonder where are the 1 grams of CANNdy for 1 CANN?

The longer it takes to sell CANNdy, the more I'm starting to think D9 is a pump n dump scammer.

I see a CANNdy seedling here at August 18, 2014, 06:49:33 PM:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.msg8421974#msg8421974
Want happened to this plant?

Anyone know?

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:57:58 AM

Anyways, Coinomi is pretty nice. I really like the new CCN android app.

8-bit

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:34:23 PM

I need to pickup an android device now Cheesy

8-bit

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:42:12 PM

just added some hashpower over at http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/

thanks to youngwebs for hosting this multipool : )

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:50:45 AM

This would be a nice site to get on.

https://shapeshift.io/

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:25:19 AM

This would be a nice site to get on.

https://shapeshift.io/

I've extended an email out to the team, I encourage anyone else interested in this service to do the same.  Nothing beats a barrage from the community with support Cheesy

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:53:07 AM

Agreed.

I also really like the new icon, are you guys swapping over to it? I think it's a lot nicer than the current. Use the leaf guy as a mascot and the coinomi coin image as your image.

I've extended an email out to the team, I encourage anyone else interested in this service to do the same.  Nothing beats a barrage from the community with support Cheesy

-Sub
Any word on adoption in Seattle? I'd love to get across the border and grab some green with crypto. I can do it at home with Bitcoin but none of the cannabis coins yet Sad
There's even a recreational shop right across the border. Like, right there.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:07:22 PM

Agreed.

I also really like the new icon, are you guys swapping over to it? I think it's a lot nicer than the current. Use the leaf guy as a mascot and the coinomi coin image as your image.

I've extended an email out to the team, I encourage anyone else interested in this service to do the same.  Nothing beats a barrage from the community with support Cheesy

-Sub
Any word on adoption in Seattle? I'd love to get across the border and grab some green with crypto. I can do it at home with Bitcoin but none of the cannabis coins yet Sad
There's even a recreational shop right across the border. Like, right there.

We're working on a few projects related to making access and exchange of medicine readily available to anyone who wants to use their CCN, there is no set roadmap for these projects however I can say they have been in progress for quite some time.  You come to the PNW and I will personally see to it that you're able to exchange your CCN for medicine Cheesy

-Sub

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:29:37 PM

just added some hashpower over at http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/

thanks to youngwebs for hosting this multipool : )

thank you for the support!!

Please note this is a community driven pool, you can decide what happens and all cannacoin owners profit from the buy support this pool gives on the exchanges.

We are buying on poloniex, bittrex and cryptsy!
Join today, all you need is a cannacoin wallet and some hashpower

SHA256, x11 and scrypt are welcome
more algo's are possible, just proof you can arrange some amount of hash for a certain algo and we will see what we can do!

Hash is King!

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 10:11:25 PM

Hey Sub/Canna team,

Are you still planning on open sourcing https://cannapay.io/  ?

Let me know!  thanks Bud!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:52:30 PM

Hey Sub/Canna team,

Are you still planning on open sourcing https://cannapay.io/  ?

Let me know!  thanks Bud!

I think you should allow dopecoindude to peer review the code. Hopefully he can then add on to the project. He seems like a perfect fit to peer review the code and join the development of it.

I'm always in favor of having code peer reviewed before it goes open source. It would be horrible to release open source code with a serious flaw in it.

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 08:02:32 PM

Hey Sub/Canna team,

Are you still planning on open sourcing https://cannapay.io/  ?

Let me know!  thanks Bud!

I think you should allow dopecoindude to peer review the code. Hopefully he can then add on to the project. He seems like a perfect fit to peer review the code and join the development of it.

I'm always in favor of having code peer reviewed before it goes open source. It would be horrible to release open source code with a serious flaw in it.

Good suggestion  fartbags.  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 02:31:59 AM

Yup my plans are still to open source the project however I have some personal cleanup and things to fix before that can be done.  Dopecoindude, I would be glad to have you peer review things prior to releasing it just to get some additional eyes outside of CCN on it before it hits the public.  Ill keep in contact and reach out as soon as I have some progress to report Cheesy

-Sub

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 02:27:25 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 02:57:50 AM by Cannacoin

Announcement 2/16/15: New Green Wallet project open sourced! A mobile friendly RPC wallet built with Meteor.js & node-bitcoin!

Today I have open sourced a project I have recently started called Green Wallet, this is a mobile friendly RPC wallet built with Meteor/Node.js that can be compiled into a native running iOS and Android app using Cordova/Phonegap. My plans are to eventually provide a hosted option for anyone who doesn't want to compile or build their own wallet however, since this project is open sourced you can easily run and connect to your own node! The simplicity of RPC!

I have started the guts of the project and have most of the UI and some basic functionality already in place.  My plans are to keep this project simple and to the point while providing all the basic things you would want in a simple friendly mobile wallet 100% under your own control and open source.

This is also a great project for anyone who wants to pickup or brush up on some of your Javascript skills or learn a new JS Framework like Meteor.js! I encourage anyone who is tickled by the idea of coding with crypto to join in and see what you can contribute! I have plans of taking these JS projects further by incorporating our Cannacore library (after updating to meet the latest Bitcore release) and other fun and exciting open source ideas.

Cheers for the support and let commits begin!

-Sub

https://github.com/Cannacoin-Project/Green-Wallet
Caution: This project is still in development & is not suitable for production use. Some key features are still missing and will be integrated soon.

Join the Green Wallet project by submitting your pull requests today! Forks & branches are encouraged!

Getting Started
  • Download & Install the latest version of Meteor.js framework available at http://meteor.com
  • Configure your coins daemon or QT with the proper RPC User/Password settings.
  • Edit the settings.json file in the project root to match your wallet RPC user/pass/port etc
  • From the command line run the follow: meteor --settings="settings.json"
  • Open your browser to http://localhost:3000 and start coding! The Meteor.com docs will break down the iOS/Android build process which to be honest, is very simple!
(If you're unsure what to work on, search "TODO:" in the project directory or find the list on github and get ta bidness!)

TODO's:
    Insert new mongo document for each generated address (currently pulling from daemon directly).
  • Configure coin daemon walletnotify feature to insert incoming tx's into our database.
  • Insert new mongo document for sent transactions.
  • Add transaction pagination
  • Make the settings actually work... (form is already in place, just need to pull from DB).
  • Add basic unit testing using Mochajs/Chai.
  • Add basic integration testing using Mochajs/Phantomjs & Casperjs.
  • Setup shippable.com continuous integration file & bash script (SubCreative will do this).

Edit: Could use a sweet logo if there are any artist out there who want to draft up some concept ideas! [/list]

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: