Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Epiphany

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 12:02:46 AM

Can we get rid of the spam/hate in this forum?  Whaler is just disgruntled, and a waste of time in this forum. And the newbie (1st post) posting right after him (and probably him, ranting) is just wasting space in this CCN progress/update space. I, like most other interested CCN community members and investors, are fed-up with the spam here. Could someone just regularly remove this crap? There's transparency, and then there's immaturity/jealousy/hatred/bs…we don't need the latter in here  Wink

Agreed. If a person isn't comfortable with a coin for legitimate reasons, they walk away. If a person hates a coin, that's irrational and screams of negative intentions/personal vendettas wrapped inside of obviously fake "concern for the community". It's so incredibly apparent to anyone paying attention that it's almost laughable. Shocked I have yet to see here or personally any lies or deception from the CCN team. What I see is honesty and transparency and that's something the world has become used to hating because we have all become so damn jaded in life. And guess what? If I'm wrong? That's on me. I'm perfectly capable of making my own judgments and accepting responsibility for my own actions. The handful of naysayers that pop in here now and again should consider just letting it go and moving on. If this coin upsets you that much, you have the choice to simply walk away from it and not wallow in hate. Or you can wallow in the hate if you want, that's a choice too. But what benefit is there from choosing to be miserable??? We all have the power to choose, stop giving it away to fabricated monsters that only exist inside your own minds.  Kiss

Everyone should listen to this man.

Woman, actually. Wink

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:05:05 PM

Special thanks to Kassado from the Rubycoin project including CCN in their mobile wallet.  Can't wait to check it out when it's ready!

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:22:31 AM

Special thanks to Kassado from the Rubycoin project including CCN in their mobile wallet.  Can't wait to check it out when it's ready!

that is awesome +1  cant wait to try it

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:25:07 AM

Just a quick update, all of us here at #Cannacoin are busy working on many projects and hope to have some fun things for everyone soon...

I want to do a Cannacoin giveaway with some of my own coins to coincide with the Awesome wallet launch, and hope to figure out the best way to do that soon.

Also want to thank the Solarcoin folks for having a ton of patience while Sub works on their PoSV transition... it's been an extremely busy month for everyone in our personal lives but I assure everyone Cannacoin and the Cannacoin team has some great projects behind the scenes

I am spending less time posting here on Bitcointalk and social media as there's just too much to work on everyday with all the projects.  Also looking forward to using the Awesome wallet for trading Cannacoins for Cannabis here in Oregon soon...  some of us in the community have been using Cannacoin to trade for Cannabis with each other for a while but we don't expect everyone to have the same fortunate circumstances of living in legal Cannabis states.

So happy new year to all of you and I'm looking forward to the future,

Cheers

I wanted to share this alpha screenshot of the Awesome wallet as well:

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:11:44 PM

Nice work Kassado. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:38:49 PM

Where can I use CCN to buy MMJ?  I am not in a place where CANN can be used.  Also the logo is kind of dumb IMO, but I am no arbiter of taste so take that opinion with a grain of salt. I am more interested in where the coin can be used, i.e. which states.?
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:09:49 PM

Where can I use CCN to buy MMJ?  I am not in a place where CANN can be used.  Also the logo is kind of dumb IMO, but I am no arbiter of taste so take that opinion with a grain of salt. I am more interested in where the coin can be used, i.e. which states.?
As far as I know you can't buy cannabis with CCN yet. There's a few online paraphernalia (and maybe seed) retailers that accept it. I dont think any of the cannabis coins can be used to purchase cannabis as of yet, CANN did a 1 CANN = 1 joint for a bit though. It may be permanent buts its not their final goal.

It'll probably be a while before it becomes a possibility for most coins. For now I get my medication using bitcoin.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:41:00 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 01:01:56 AM by tokyopotato

Where can I use CCN to buy MMJ?  I am not in a place where CANN can be used.  Also the logo is kind of dumb IMO, but I am no arbiter of taste so take that opinion with a grain of salt. I am more interested in where the coin can be used, i.e. which states.?

Hmm, well if you are in Oregon or Washington I am sure you can find some people to trade Cannacoin for Cannabis.

Why are people waiting for dispensaries to utilize cryptocurrencies?  Why do they need a central authority to do things for them and make them use this technology for it's true purpose?  Peer-to-peer transactions with no central point of failure for the network/economy.

Let's be realistic, everyone wants to get rich quick and they expect dispensaries to go utilize cryptocurrencies without actually building any infrastructure or contributing real value to the network.  A lot of people think buying a cryptocurrency is investing but this is not the case.  Speculating on the value of a cryptocurrency is really pointless and leads to people holding big bags of cryptocurrencies that they will never be able to liquidate.

I believe that Bitcoin should be the primary focus for dispensaries as it is the only cryptocurrency with enough liquidity and infrastructure to make it worth using at this point in time.  

Ask yourselves, does a dispensary accepting cryptocurrency make people's lives easier or better?  Why?  Are they even legally allowed to accept cryptocurrencies and stay within compliance in medical states where every sale is logged and traced to a patient with proprietary point-of-sale software?  Colorado is an exception in many ways.  Oregon will likely be similar to Colorado.

If Potcoin, Cannacoin, CannabisCoin are such wonderful solutions then where are the dispensaries falling over themselves to add these payment options?  Maybe because it is pointless right now?  Maybe because it is legally a grey area?  Maybe because dispensaries don't want to get raided by federal authorities for financial crimes?   There's a lot of reasons why Cannabis businesses see a lot of risk associated with accepting cryptocurrencies at this point in time.  A lot of dispensaries offer free pre-rolled joints to new patients as well as with purchase of other products.  A lot of patients don't even smoke Cannabis!

Pegging-schemes are pointless if they are not realistic.  What if I don't want to buy 1 Gram?  What if I want to buy 1 ounce or 1 pound?   Can this price-peg accommodate me as a customer?

Cannacoin is focusing on building innovative solutions and maintaining a strong community - we are not interested in over-promising and under-delivering.  We are not interested in manipulating the Cannabis community into buying our cryptocurrency.  This is why we have a 0% premine for Cannacoin and spent months researching the protocol specifications before releasing the coin.

Cannacoin is fun and if you guys came to hang out in our Freenode IRC #Cannacoin you would see we have a wonderful community of developers and cannabis enthusiasts.
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:24:19 AM

I am not in a place where CANN can be used.

Neither is anyone who doesn't live in Phoenix and doesn't want a pre-roll of shake. 
deusopus

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:26:10 PM

I am in the process of offering the community some medical cannabis for cannacoin.
8-bit

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:44:56 PM

Cannapay and Trade Manager are pretty solid developments I'd say. You can read more about them in the first post on this forum.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 12:22:20 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 07:23:46 AM by Cannacoin

Cannapay and Trade Manager are pretty solid developments I'd say. You can read more about them in the first post on this forum.

We've been bringing development into this space since we launched in March. Along with the items mentioned above, a few other items the team has released are projects such as the Cannacoin store / plugin for open-cart, the first ever VBulletin Tipping platform embedded directly into forum posts, Fobfusgate, IRC Tipbot/Wallet, Custom Faucet, Reddit Tipbot, Cannacore, Cannasight (with API), The official Cannacoin API, toketalk and more.  In development we have NWGT.tv, GreenWallet, CCN Social Wallet and a whole host of other side projects in the pipeline.   Development around here continues steadily around the clock I can assure you, we're most definitely not a "theme", In my opinion we've put in the most development work out of any of the related coins not including our protocol changes etc.. We have a purpose for putting infrastructure in place and plenty of tools for developers to utilize for creating on top of that foundation.

Check our github repositories just to get a glipse at the projects available for developer who wish to participate in building on top of the Cannacoin Network. http://github.com/cannacoin-project

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:20:50 AM

That comment about no development was silly.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:37:48 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 12:58:25 AM by tokyopotato

Hey Guys,

Have you checked out the Awesome Wallet yet?  

Easy to install for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.awesome.wallet

If you want to test it out feel free to send a couple CCN!  

Post your own and I'll send some to you as well.  Cheers

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:25:45 PM

Hello Cannacoin! Grin

Not to come in here and attract all the great karma you are getting from everyone! lol  Wink No, but on a serious note great to see all the strides you have done from one coin dev. to another great job! I can relate to be a lightening rod for the good and the bad no doubt...

So your asking why the hell is DopeCoin here ? LOL ...

I'll get straight to the point. What happened to Cannapay ? I remember you gave us access to the beta and ( had planned to list us ) just was checking back in to see how things are going. Hope all is with for you the team and 2015 should be a great year!  Grin

Love & Peace & Weed
DopeCoinDude

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
8-bit

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:36:55 PM

Hey Guys,

Easy to install for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.awesome.wallet

I only have an Apple device, but wallet looks great! Nice job

blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 10:11:38 PM

Hey Guys,

Post your own and I'll send some to you as well.  Cheers

Looks like it's been pulled from the Play Store.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:50:39 AM

Hey Guys,

Looks like it's been pulled from the Play Store.

Did CannaCoin remove it or did Google ban it?

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 06:35:02 PM

Hello Cannacoin! Grin

Not to come in here and attract all the great karma you are getting from everyone! lol  Wink No, but on a serious note great to see all the strides you have done from one coin dev. to another great job! I can relate to be a lightening rod for the good and the bad no doubt...

So your asking why the hell is DopeCoin here ? LOL ...

I'll get straight to the point. What happened to Cannapay ? I remember you gave us access to the beta and ( had planned to list us ) just was checking back in to see how things are going. Hope all is with for you the team and 2015 should be a great year!  Grin

Love & Peace & Weed
DopeCoinDude

Cannapay is still currently running in closed beta but Im working to bring it public soon.  I will have details in the coming weeks regarding the public beta, stay tuned.

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 06:36:09 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 08:48:05 PM by Cannacoin

Is that really the name "Awesome Wallet".  What are we, fucking 12 years old?  

Edit: Looks like the wallet is being merged into the official Coinomi wallet, just waiting on a pull request on github.

App Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

Pull Request:
https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android/commit/b35614fe005eb85c36b0b97562ae4015b0922928

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: