Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 03:30:43 AM

lol who is the big-beard-stoner ?

Phil is my personal right hand man when it comes to development QA and testing (sub speaking). He's a veteran computer scientist and he's been with me since practically day one as core support in the development of CCN along with Cannapay and a long list of other projects including an upcoming project involving wallet security. We call him rebphil the elder, us young chaps need some wise knowledge and he's got plenty of it Cheesy

P.S also major props to rebphil for his role during our recent transition to PoS  **claps**

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:04:30 AM

explain why no real mj shops wants to take this coin?
what happen to all those listed projects you posted because they seem stale no activity? only thing done is changeover POS?
what do miners have to look forward to?
cannapay still beta? what happen?

can you answer real questions?
community wants to know the same questions
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:37:48 AM

what do miners have to look forward to?

http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/

I won't speak for the dev team but I would add that switching to proof-of-stake is no small task. Only one other coin has ever done it and it took them several months with many volunteer developers (RDD).  So far, CCN is the only other coin to successfully transition from a fully proof of work coin into a proof of stake coin.  CCN built multiple testnets to ensure a smooth transition without so much as a hiccup on the network. 

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 04:40:42 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 05:12:08 AM by Cannacoin

Whaler,

"explain why no real mj shops wants to take this coin?" -
You're assumptions that no shop wants to accept CCN in any "mj shops" is not accurate, the fact is we've canvased numerous local medical collectives here in the PNW interested in CCN and have received enough feedback (due to regulations and software integration) that has led us to understand the true nature of how these businesses operate and what the need from the development standpoint of CCN in order to make the integration of not only Cannacoin but Bitcoin and other cryptos into these shops. With this information we have been working on an infrastructure to make sure this is possible.  This process will take quite a while to full reach conception however we feel we are placing ourselves in the best possible position amongst similar coins by strategizing our approach as we have.

To reach these goals we are working on software such as Cannapay and integration of merchants solutions / plugins as well as point of sale that will help make this integration with medical and recreational marijuana shops accept our coin and join our community network. The development of this foundation is what is most important and what we have focusing our attention on along with a number of other vital resources in order to make this project a reality.

"what happen to all those listed projects you posted because they seem stale no activity? only thing done is changeover POS?"

The activity in each one of our projects is indeed extremely active, let me give you quick rundown of some recent additions.

Cannacoin: We recently just went through a long development phase in order to transition from a 100% proof-of-work protocol to a proof-of-stake velocity network.  This I can guarantee is no small feat and takes a lot of preparation, testing, development, execution, fallout maintenance and support. Along with the POS switch we've launched a new testnet for our developers which includes brand new insight block explorers for both the Mainnet and Testnet that are capable of distinguishing the difference between proof of work and proof of stake and display that accurately and reliably.

To coincide with the new block explorers released a complete new "Cannacore" library was just ported from Bitpay's "Bitcore" built on top of Node.js and Google's V8 javascript engine that allows developers to take advantage of safe and secure new tools and services and create new innovative ideas on top of our network.  This while might not be news to you is indeed a HUGE step and vital for the development and infrastructure this coin needs to sustain.

Toketalk.net: Just today our developer BuSheeZy has just released a 100% revamped version 2.0 of Toketalk.net (which we're actually using right now to hangout as a team!) utilizing a new responsive design that works great on mobile and will have further features and integrations such as DJ being moved over from v1! Come check it out, bring a friend and don't forget the medicine! It is called toketalk after all :-D

Cannapay:  While we are currently still in "beta" and if you'd like access please contact the me via PM i'd be glad to give you access. The site is currently 100% functional as a web wallet and trade platform, the merchant API still is in development and is the most critical piece to the puzzle this will be tied into the multiple plugins which currently we have 1 for OpenCart and have plans for wordpress and drupal. Along with those features we are currently working on integration of Coin-Swap which will be releasing a new push API and include full capabilities at Cannapay (trading, wallet, notifications etc) which will all be released for open beta likely early-mid Jan. Don't leta a beta tag fool you, gmail is a perfect example of web software while "beta" forever was quite powerful email software the entire time.

NWGT.tv: Now that v2 of toketalk is released BuSheeZy and I are finishing up the touches on NWGT.tv.  We've been waiting on our video streaming platform to be streamlined and ready for mobile which has been completed so now it's onto completion of NWGT.tv which I suspect to be released also early-mid Jan. Realistically this project is about 90% completed and about ready for launch.

NWGT.org: Since the inhouse development and integration of the CCN vBulletin tipping system lots of community development has been happening at NWGT, a few members have stepped up and suggested we create a regular podcast which we're planning to record episode 1 this week.  The first episode will be an introduction to NWGT & the moderators (including myself), Mrs, BMelt, SG, Jameson, Haze, Tokyopotato and maybe a few other's, you can look forward on NWGT if you participate over there.

"what do miners have to look forward to?"

Miners have 2 brand new multi-pools one of which is 100% dedicated to the CCN community and run by our very own YoungWebs! You can view both of them here: http://bemining.net & http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/.  Be reminded that both of these muli-pools allow you to mine either SHA256, Scrypt, X11/13 coins and be paid in Cannacoin. How cool is that, miners can still mine CCN by proxy even though we've moved to proof-of-stake! This is huge for those who still want to continue leasing and earning profits via mining, we still <3 you.

can you answer real questions?

If you ever have questions or would like more information feel free to leave a comment here, pop in IRC call us at 1-844-CCN-DEVS or heck shoot me an email at josh@cannacoin.cc I'd be glad to fill you in on more (trust me theres a lot more development happening then quickly described here). We also have a mumble voice server where we hang day to day and strategize etc. I'm sure you can soak up a lot of information or get any questions you have answered there too.

Josh aka. SubCreative

P.S. To be completely honest Whaler, there are also some partners and projects in the works not mentioned here that are either too large or cannot be discussed for legal reasons and simply for the fact that we do not want to over promise and under deliver. We feel strongly in under promising and over delivering and are will release details on these items and plans when we feel it is right.  I hope with the details I've provided above that I can at least answer some of your questions or concerns on our current projects and will always do my best (along with my team) to follow up any provide as much detail and information as possible.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:23:39 AM

toketalk.net is just a mumble server script no real value for community and anyone can have
nwgt.tv whats the value in this for miners? just a youtube cover?
cannapay any open source for community to inspect code if it supposed to be used for transactions?

Why cannot release code so we can inspect for sake of transparency?  sure community would agree
You say you have large investors or partners but volume so low
Can you elaborate on partnerships you are working on? shops? merchants? what legal reasons would hold back?

It's obvious which position you're playing here however I can assure you no one is interested in playing your games.  The platforms we have built have been the efforts of hard work and development and if you were to be here for the right reasons you'd clearly see this. The trolling however is not appreciated and I would ask you to consider what contributions YOU are making to the crypto space.  If you were to do a simple research you'd realize there is no connection to the video/audio/chat web platform TokeTalk built by BuSheeZy and a mumble voice server in any way...  It's ok I wouldn't suspect you'd do that anyways.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 05:50:01 AM

These concepts and platforms shouldn't be too foreign as it is utilized across the entire landscape of crypto.

The Cannapay platform isn't and wasn't originally intended open source project however, we have discussed it internally as a possibility and a contribution to the community. Currently the client side of the beta IS open sourced and available for peer review and I'd be glad to open the review to the server side components by vetted and trusted individuals in the community or as an audit process during launch. The models such as Cannapay are business models while using the blockchain are completely independent from the chain itself and used by companies such as Bitpay, Coinbase, Blockchain etc. No one expects that these companies or models such as exchanges would be open sourced due to not only security concerns of public exposure but for the sake of preserving the creations and the fact that they are BUSINESS models designed on top of the chain not the open sourced protocol itself along with a host of other projects which are available on github.  

http://github.com/cannacoin-project/cannacoin

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:18:19 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 06:29:19 AM by Cannacoin

security concerns of public exposure

is reason enuff to make open source for many coders to review your code and check security
and not just hand selected few if this to be serious project.

makes sense agree?

You're not grasping the point, clearly you're grabbing for other motives.  When you run a platform that is managing and securing other users data, information and funds the details of that operation are typically not exposed not because the platform is "insecure" by any means but because it is a) a business decision b) security by obfuscation or a host of other plausible risk management options.  While some may disagree with this type of closed decision the vice versa can also be applied to an open source and centralized solution of security where many users data and funds are at risk and potential attack vectors are publicly exposed, bitcoin would be a good argument however we have not seen proper decentralized solutions to these applications of merchant solutions or exchange applied to crypto quite yet.  The moment they are available we will be taking full advantage of them you can bet on it.

Again, you'd be hard pressed to find a business model such as Blockchain, Bitpay, BitInstant, Coinbase etc or any of the major players operating in a similar manner of "open sourcing" any of the main infrastructure rather the pieces that can easily be open sourced like client side, api etc. (which we have done as well).  

Alongside regular audits and if necessary vetted peer review the entire platform, any security and general concerns can easily be addressed and I assure you if necessary these are all available options and on the table for Cannapay.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:36:04 AM

security concerns of public exposure

is reason enuff to make open source for many coders to review your code and check security
and not just hand selected few if this to be serious project.

makes sense agree?

You're not grasping the point, clearly you're grabbing for other motives.  When you run a platform that is managing and securing other users data, information and funds the details of that operation are typically not exposed not because the platform is "insecure" by any means but because it is a) a business decision b) security by obfuscation or a host of other plausible risk management options.  While some may disagree with this type of closed decision the vice versa can also be applied to an open source and centralized solution of security where many users data and funds are at risk and potential attack vectors are publicly exposed, bitcoin would be a good argument however we have not seen proper decentralized solutions to these applications of merchant solutions or exchange applied to crypto quite yet.  The moment they are available we will be taking full advantage of them you can bet on it.

Again, you'd be hard pressed to find a business model such as Blockchain, Bitpay, BitInstant, Coinbase etc or any of the major players operating in a similar manner of "open sourcing" any of the main infrastructure rather the pieces that can easily be open sourced like client side, api etc. (which we have done as well).  

Alongside regular audits and if necessary vetted peer review the entire platform, any security and general concerns can easily be addressed and I assure you if necessary these are all available options and on the table for Cannapay.

Yeah i agree with this 100% you cant go to coinbase or bittrex and demand to see their source code. They would laugh in your face.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

coinbase bitrrex ,they dont make you install on local pc.
you dont compare to them

Again to clarify since you're into mixing things up, there is no local install of any sort. This platform is 100% web/mobile based just like Bitpay, Coinbase, BitInstant, Blockchain, Bittrex, Cryptsy etc. I suggest you research a bit further into the actual projects before making your assumptions.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:58:00 AM

from research cannapay is just middleman to take from traders agree?
why need cannapay if it designed to take percentage seem like bad deal
then just saying no benefits to public use

Best of luck in your quest for meaningful contributions, the trolling is old at this point and further attempts will be deleted.  Something from your post history tells me that either your a) a clear shill for another coin b) a complete beginner to crypto currency and I encourage you to dig deeper to understand what a service like Cannapay can offer or better yet, try the beta yourself?  If you cannot understand what value merchant processing along with a web wallet or trading applications offer to a network such as CCN I'm sure but I will ever help you to understand. What I can tell you is that Cannapay is not simply a "middleman to take from traders" as there are 0 fees for trading Undecided...  

-Sub

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:03:42 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 08:10:29 AM by Razerglass

Best of luck in your quest for meaningful contributions, the trolling is old at this point and further attempts will be deleted.  Something from your post history tells me that either your a) a clear shill for another coin b) a complete beginner to crypto currency and I encourage you to dig deeper to understand what a service like Cannapay can offer or better yet, try the beta yourself?  If you cannot understand what value merchant processing along with a web wallet or trading applications offer to a network such as CCN I'm sure but I will ever help you to understand. What I can tell you is that Cannapay is not simply a "middleman to take from traders" as there are 0 fees for trading Undecided...  

-Sub

The CannaPay platform is siiick. Allowing you to place multiple orders using your bittrex in a smart way. allowing you to strategically place your buys and sells instead of doing them one at a time, you could do a batch of buys in a ladder to make sure you catch the lowest price if somebody dumps a coin.. same for the sells. its really ingenious and cant wait till it is finished up and gets other things like eCommerce add ins and stuff.... #Cannacoin has defiantly grown to be the leader of the marijuana coin scene

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:41:09 PM

As a crypto miner, coder/hacker, investor, writer, etc., I applaud all the work you guys are doing. Keep up the great work! I love the speed and enthusiasm that you guys have. It's awesome. Here's to much success in 2015!
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:40:07 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 06:10:56 PM by tokyopotato

As a crypto miner, coder/hacker, investor, writer, etc., I applaud all the work you guys are doing. Keep up the great work! I love the speed and enthusiasm that you guys have. It's awesome. Here's to much success in 2015!

I agree.  Thanks to Josh, Phil, Hybridsole, Razerglass, GjayjayG, Fred, and all of the great folks on IRC that contribute to make this such a great community and such a fantastic cryptocurrency!!!  This is not just the best weed coin, this is one of the best made and managed cryptocurrency protocols that exist.

AWESOME!

P.S.

Cannacoin up to 5500 sats on Bittrex, Poloniex, and Coin-Swap Shocked

Grin
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

I agree.  Thanks to Josh, Phil, Hybridsole, Razerglass, GjayjayG, Fred, and all of the great folks on IRC that contribute to make this such a great community and such a fantastic cryptocurrency!!!  This is not just the best weed coin, this is one of the best made and managed cryptocurrency protocols that exist.

AWESOME!

P.S.

Cannacoin up to 5500 sats on Bittrex, Poloniex, and Coin-Swap Shocked

Grin

What? Price was at 6491 when I checked last haha. i hope for a retrace so I can buy in more space ship is lifting off in front of your eyes

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:46:53 PM

SubCreative (aka Cannacoin),

You are a solid lead developer to say the least! Keep up the good work. You've got a strong community of followers who are eager to back the cannacoin community network and many projects you have at the helm.

Congrats on the flawless POSv transition as well : )

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:51:44 AM

Phil stopped by my place today for some Cannacoin gift-exchange, he demo'd the Yubikey OTP for Cannacoin 2FA wallet to be implemented...

Then we jumped on TokeTalk.net for a nice toke session... and I sent him away with a massive tray of some delicious homemade CannaFudge Cheesy

Thanks for the amazing stainless steel cannabis leafs!!! These are stained and polished... they are beautiful works of art... these are what are available on the Cannacoin store.... I can't wait to show these around to some shops.

Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:36:24 AM

Phil stopped by my place today for some Cannacoin gift-exchange, he demo'd the Yubikey OTP for Cannacoin 2FA wallet to be implemented...

Then we jumped on TokeTalk.net for a nice toke session... and I sent him away with a massive tray of some delicious homemade CannaFudge Cheesy

Thanks for the amazing stainless steel cannabis leafs!!! These are stained and polished... they are beautiful works of art... these are what are available on the Cannacoin store.... I can't wait to show these around to some shops.

Now there's some smiling faces of a friendly and supportive team.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:35:55 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 10:55:27 PM by tokyopotato

Hello guys... thanks to GjayjayG for getting this kick-started:

Here is the comparison chart I have completed for now in Microsoft Excel format. If someone wants to add more coins or information feel free to share it and utilize however you want. Remember to always isolate and virus scan files when downloading.  I have provided the upload link and a virus scan of said file at VirusTotal.com

Cannabis related table V0.1.xlsx
Filesize: 0.015 MB
File upload date: 2014-12-17 23:26:54
Number of downloads: 0

File description:
Cannabis related cryptocurrency comparison chart

Download link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08167219752153739366

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/118371fc8370101d7885c219c70b0af0978a2cbc3dc03907831222a271e7f57f/analysis/1418855251/
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

Hello guys... thanks to GjayjayG for getting this kick-started:

Here is the comparison chart I have completed for now in Microsoft Excel format. If someone wants to add more coins or information feel free to share it and utilize however you want. Remember to always isolate and virus scan files when downloading.  I have provided the upload link and a virus scan of said file at VirusTotal.com

Cannabis related table V0.1.xlsx
Filesize: 0.015 MB
File upload date: 2014-12-17 23:26:54
Number of downloads: 0

File description:
Cannabis related cryptocurrency comparison chart

Download link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08167219752153739366

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/118371fc8370101d7885c219c70b0af0978a2cbc3dc03907831222a271e7f57f/analysis/1418855251/

Thanks for putting together the spreadsheet, great info. Tough to argue, CCN best in this space - solid dev team, transparency, no premine, small circulation, coin distribution is good, steady updates (and progress!), small market cap, etc.  It's a nice investment right now Smiley

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:38:41 PM

Thanks for putting together the spreadsheet, great info. Tough to argue, CCN best in this space - solid dev team, transparency, no premine, small circulation, coin distribution is good, steady updates (and progress!), small market cap, etc.  It's a nice investment right now Smiley

+1

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: