Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:32:52 PM

Looks like it's been pulled from the Play Store.

Did CannaCoin remove it or did Google ban it?

Apparently the developer of Awesome Wallet joined with Coinomi to merge the projects together.  Latest information says it will be released as an update to Coinomi.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 10:34:38 PM

Hello Cannacoin! Grin

Not to come in here and attract all the great karma you are getting from everyone! lol  Wink No, but on a serious note great to see all the strides you have done from one coin dev. to another great job! I can relate to be a lightening rod for the good and the bad no doubt...

So your asking why the hell is DopeCoin here ? LOL ...

I'll get straight to the point. What happened to Cannapay ? I remember you gave us access to the beta and ( had planned to list us ) just was checking back in to see how things are going. Hope all is with for you the team and 2015 should be a great year!  Grin

Love & Peace & Weed
DopeCoinDude

Cannapay is still currently running in closed beta but Im working to bring it public soon.  I will have details in the coming weeks regarding the public beta, stay tuned.

-Sub

Thanks for the response Sub! Looking forward to it. If you can e-mail when its up! like to take it for a spin. dopecoin@gmail.com  Thanks, bud!  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 03:22:46 PM

Cannacoin is now available on the Coinomi Universal Wallet for Android.

Coinomi aims to support every cryptocurrency with an active development team. Store all the best cryptocurrency through a single app, without sacrificing security. Private keys are stored on your own device. Instead of having one backup file for every coin, you get a master key that can be memorized or stored on a piece of paper. Restore all wallets from a single recovery phrase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

Coinomi aims to support every cryptocurrency with an active development team. Store all the best cryptocurrency through a single app, without sacrificing security. Private keys are stored on your own device. Instead of having one backup file for every coin, you get a master key that can be memorized or stored on a piece of paper. Restore all wallets from a single recovery phrase.

This is great, thanks so much for contributing and congratulations on the project merge with Coinomi.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:17:04 AM

This is great, thanks so much for contributing and congratulations on the project merge with Coinomi.

Amazing news. Finally a mobile wallet.

Now I can promote this on 420. I was wondering if anyone from CCN wants to sponsor my booth in Vancouver Canada on 420. I want to raise $200 so that I can give away Skittles, T-shirts and maybe more stuff. I have hook ups to get packs of Skittles for $0.25 and T-shirts with super large prints for $4.

I'm going to be spending all the $200 to get new users to use CCN. I will be working for free doing the marketing all day.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:48:07 AM

Amazing news. Finally a mobile wallet.

Now I can promote this on 420. I was wondering if anyone from CCN wants to sponsor my booth in Vancouver Canada on 420. I want to raise $200 so that I can give away Skittles, T-shirts and maybe more stuff. I have hook ups to get packs of Skittles for $0.25 and T-shirts with super large prints for $4.

I'm going to be spending all the $200 to get new users to use CCN. I will be working for free doing the marketing all day.

Some messages were lost from the server failure.

A couple of us offered to donate some CCN and BTC to help you out with this.  This is a great idea and opportunity to to sponsor you.

PM me more info at your convenience.

hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:20:27 PM

Hello Cannacoin! Grin

Not to come in here and attract all the great karma you are getting from everyone! lol  Wink No, but on a serious note great to see all the strides you have done from one coin dev. to another great job! I can relate to be a lightening rod for the good and the bad no doubt...

I'll get straight to the point. What happened to Cannapay ? I remember you gave us access to the beta and ( had planned to list us ) just was checking back in to see how things are going. Hope all is with for you the team and 2015 should be a great year!  Grin

Love & Peace & Weed
DopeCoinDude

Cannapay is still currently running in closed beta but Im working to bring it public soon.  I will have details in the coming weeks regarding the public beta, stay tuned.

-Sub

Thanks for the response Sub! Looking forward to it. If you can e-mail when its up! like to take it for a spin. dopecoin@gmail.com  Thanks, bud!  Grin

It's great to see two coin developers who can appreciate the work they do, even if they are in some ways competing for a similar market.  Kudos to Dopecoin. 
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 06:17:11 AM

Hello Cannacoin! Grin

Love & Peace & Weed
DopeCoinDude

Cannapay is still currently running in closed beta but Im working to bring it public soon.  I will have details in the coming weeks regarding the public beta, stay tuned.

-Sub

Thanks for the response Sub! Looking forward to it. If you can e-mail when its up! like to take it for a spin. dopecoin@gmail.com  Thanks, bud!  Grin

It's great to see two coin developers who can appreciate the work they do, even if they are in some ways competing for a similar market.  Kudos to Dopecoin.  

Thanks hybridsole!  The reality is we all have to work together as this marketplace is big enough for all of us to live in and help grow out. It really makes no sense to be fighting and trying to bring each other down. I fully understand when new "weedcoins" come into the marketplace there can be skeptism as rightfully so. So a good vetting is expected at that point.  I think us "older weedcoins" if you can say that  tend to respect each other little bit more.  In all honesty, we've ,I , DopeCoin has never had a problem with the Canna team.  In fact, was hoping to promote their Cannapay platform as much as we can.  Grin

edit: love to figure out how to get on  Coinomi also   Wink

blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:39:01 AM

On that note what is the current progress/state of Cannapay besides being in beta?
At least Cannapay is a somewhat functional service right now. MJpay is just an image and coming soon site so far, still though I'm curious about it too.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 03:11:56 AM

On that note what is the current progress/state of Cannapay besides being in beta?
At least Cannapay is a somewhat functional service right now. MJpay is just an image and coming soon site so far, still though I'm curious about it too.

Cannapay is still in a closed beta state and operational as both a wallet and trade service.  We have been running as a closed beta for roughly 6 months and have yet to report and issues with the security or true bugs with the system.  The only thing we've had feedback on is some slight performance issues and UI/UX design changes which will be coming in the near future.

Since the beta has gone so well I am considering a release of the project as an open source repository for those who are interested in building out the platform further, if you are a javascript developer interested in joining as a contributed please contact me directly.  

As of today I have added Fobfuscate for those who wish to use physical 2 factor authentication for login. Special thanks to Rebphil and Bill for all the work on Fobfuscate to help keep Cannapay even more well protected Cheesy

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend,
Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:12:07 AM

Cannapay is still in a closed beta state and operational as both a wallet and trade service.  We have been running as a closed beta for roughly 6 months and have yet to report and issues with the security or true bugs with the system.  The only thing we've had feedback on is some slight performance issues and UI/UX design changes which will be coming in the near future.

Since the beta has gone so well I am considering a release of the project as an open source repository for those who are interested in building out the platform further, if you are a javascript developer interested in joining as a contributed please contact me directly.  

As of today I have added Fobfuscate for those who wish to use physical 2 factor authentication for login. Special thanks to Rebphil and Bill for all the work on Fobfuscate to help keep Cannapay even more well protected Cheesy

Sub

Great news Cannapay is a amazing application Smiley keep up the good work cannacoin guys

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:46:04 PM

Any updates on the Trade Manager? thks

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 05:27:22 PM

Sub

Thanks Sub! finally in and checking it out  Grin

You should def. make it open-source and let others build upon it. 

8-bit

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:00:39 PM

I just put some Cannacoins in the faucet for anyone looking for some free coins

http://cannacoin.cc/faucet/

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

Thanks for the refill, im sure theres many who appreciate it Cheesy

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
harry_weener

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:00:50 AM

Thank you.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:39:44 PM

Technology demonstration of fobfuscate hardware 2FA I am working on, utilizing Cannapay to demonstrate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ac7lsL6KL4
8-bit

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:18:29 PM

Technology demonstration of fobfuscate hardware 2FA I am working on, utilizing Cannapay to demonstrate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ac7lsL6KL4

thanks for the vid

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 10:51:36 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 02:47:06 AM by Cannacoin

It has been stated numerous times and I will reference for your own benefits that Jameson is not a member of the CCN team and has not been for quite some time (end of Nov last year).  The attempts at directing your accusations and anger towards the CCN and the team is unwarranted and simply is the exact same "childish" behavior you are displaying in return.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.msg10041144#msg10041144

Understand that each community will continue to face opposition and individuals who disagree with our ideas however, as a leader you shouldn't feel the need to chase after each one of these persons who disagrees or discredits your movement or body work as you are only encouraging this type of behavior. Put it this way if you are feeling offended or are letting it affect you personally, clearly whatever tactic is being used against you is working...

My advice, don't feed the trolls... Handle your situations as a professional and continue about your business. If you are confident that your contributions are making positive impact you shouldn't have a problem ignoring naysayers.  It's pretty easy to look past all of the shouting and negativity when you're body of work speaks for you... now, back to your regularly scheduled programs.

-Sub

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 02:20:31 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 07:46:58 AM by Cannacoin

He's just your twin blood brother which does run deeper than being part of a 'team'.
You should talk to him because noone is closer to him than yourself Sub.

We've had our conversations regarding this topic and partially the reason why we both mutually agreed that Jameson take a step away from CCN and participating as an active member on the team last.  The decision was made in the best interest of both CCN and CANN and I will continue to reinforce to you that he is and will continue to act in his own personal interest with 0 influence or weight from the CCN team.  I know it may be hard to grasp since we're related and happen to be twins however, I can absolutely confirm to you that we're both individual adults; make decisions and act independently.  

As I've stated before, I'd appreciate if you keep to your own community and refrain from the behavior you've shown by posting in the Cannacoin thread anytime you don't like something that is posted in your own CANN thread.  It doesn't appear professional and seems there is something else motivating you to do so.  As we both know, I have personally reached out to you via PM numerous times to clarify and help you resolve the issues you're having however, the repeated spam quoting and simply put childish behavior is just... silly.  In most cases I would usually ignore your behavior but, when you step over the bounds and start accusing I must publicly make a statement instead of a courtesy PM.

-Sub

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: