Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:17:57 PM

what the fuck is this 420 cann movement im watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m20s

that guy looks like a idiot?HuhHuhHuh

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

edit: ""mutlisig --- well it can add a extra layer of security flaws""" -- 5:10  

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

4-of-5 -> 2 people don't want to send, they quit. Coins are frozen.
4-of-5 -> 2 people lose wallets -> Coins are lost for ever.

Any sort of wallet structure is going to have different risks associated with it. You have to look at the intended use for the BTC.

I'm sure he's looking at creating a multi-sig wallet system where each store owner has private keys and stores them in banks in different countries. Maybe this is next years plan... once there is a need to store millions of $ worth of BTC and there are 5 stores around the world.

Multi-sig only effects offline security use of the keys. Once any type of wallet touches the internet, it's a hot wallet and will have way more legitimate security risks associated with it.

I get why Jesse didn't want to do multi-sig as it added another layer that touched the internet. Why not provide both ? Provide the "current way" and a "multi-sig option" and let people decide what they feel best with. In fact, the multi-sig could come in the four - of - five crypto weed coins dev's holding the keys. This way the dev's who have been in this space are fairly trusted. Thoughts ?

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:29:44 PM

what the fuck is this 420 cann movement im watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m20s

that guy looks like a idiot?HuhHuhHuh

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

edit: ""mutlisig --- well it can add a extra layer of security flaws""" -- 5:10  

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

4-of-5 -> 2 people don't want to send, they quit. Coins are frozen.
4-of-5 -> 2 people lose wallets -> Coins are lost for ever.

Any sort of wallet structure is going to have different risks associated with it. You have to look at the intended use for the BTC.

I'm sure he's looking at creating a multi-sig wallet system where each store owner has private keys and stores them in banks in different countries. Maybe this is next years plan... once there is a need to store millions of $ worth of BTC and there are 5 stores around the world.

Multi-sig only effects offline security use of the keys. Once any type of wallet touches the internet, it's a hot wallet and will have way more legitimate security risks associated with it.

That was my very first LIVE interview. I will get better at choosing words.

@fartbags is correct. When I said security flaws, I should have used the term "social interaction flaws". Due to the scale of this idea, multi-sig would have been overkill. The costs and overhead to run a multi-sig system would have been a nightmare.

Third Key Solutions and Andreas M. Antonopoulos show the costs associated with running a multi-sig wallet system:
https://www.thirdkey.solutions/pricing/

As you can see, USD $5,000+ is quite expensive.

The 1-of-1 solution I have used is secure. The only security risk associated would be someone (or The Canadian Government) robbing the bank... no one is going to be robbing the bank.

Once again you have to look at the size of this project. This is a small scale project that will work securely and efficiently with a 1-of-1 wallet.

I get why Jesse didn't want to do multi-sig as it added another layer that touched the internet. Why not provide both ? Provide the "current way" and a "multi-sig option" and let people decide what they feel best with. In fact, the multi-sig could come in the four - of - five crypto weed coins dev's holding the keys. This way the dev's who have been in this space are fairly trusted. Thoughts ?

Yes, Once there are more #420AJF store located around the world a multi-sig address might be the best choice.

I would be fine with each store owner having a 1-of-1 wallet. Due to the diverse nature of cities, I see the people living in those areas knowing what to do best.

If a multi-sig address with multiple respected people would help raise funds then it's a good idea.

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:36:02 PM

Yes, Once there are more #420AJF store located around the world a multi-sig address might be the best choice.

I would be fine with each store owner having a 1-of-1 wallet. Due to the diverse nature of cities, I see the people living in those areas knowing what to do best.

If a multi-sig address with multiple respected people would help raise funds then it's a good idea.

I like that idea . Yes, ea. store owner having a 1-of-1 wallet make sense. I think you'll find the sweet spot everyone is looking for and we can get this all funded. Keep up the good work Jesse! at least you are willing to get out there and DO SOMETHING! instead of the same people over and over talking about price blah,blah and like not utility , or value.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:38:53 PM

Anyways, this isn't the best place to talk about this wallet stuff.

Please talk here about it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028208

This thread is for CCN ideas and thoughts

blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:29:47 AM

Is there anyway to force the wallet to unstake coins? I'd like to send my coins but they seem to be stuck in stake. My wallet is unlocked for staking but it says I'm not actually staking so neither option is working out for me.
Any thoughts?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 11:52:30 AM

Is there anyway to force the wallet to unstake coins? I'd like to send my coins but they seem to be stuck in stake. My wallet is unlocked for staking but it says I'm not actually staking so neither option is working out for me.
Any thoughts?

Start your wallet with this flag: -reservebalance=9999999
or put reservebalance=9999999 in your config file.

this will prevent the wallet from staking.
for 9999999, if you put this too 500 for example, you will always have at least 500 coins to use for payments etc
everything above 500 coins will then stake.

hope this is clear to you!

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 12:25:40 AM

Any thoughts?

Start your wallet with this flag: -reservebalance=9999999
or put reservebalance=9999999 in your config file.

this will prevent the wallet from staking.
for 9999999, if you put this too 500 for example, you will always have at least 500 coins to use for payments etc
everything above 500 coins will then stake.

hope this is clear to you!

Cheers man, I appreciate it!
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:01:15 PM

Like I said, i'm not your designated provider but I will assist you in joining a collective garden.

I live in the State of Washington, I'm a medical patient for 5+ years and I understand how our laws function. I do believe your attempt is still to only discredit my work here otherwise.

If you want legal advice about the differences of collective gardens and care providers contact;

Jeffrey Steinborn PPLC
3161 Elliott Ave #340, Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 622-5117

To interpret the law for your transparency this is your legal route. If you choose not to speak with Mr. Steinborn or any other legal attorney for that matter then I will  have no choice but to accept this as your neglect for the truth and transparency.

The above contact details are of Washington States #1 medical cannabis attorney who has won many federal and state level cases.

Heres a link to is AVVO.com credibility: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/98121-wa-jeffrey-steinborn-1065.html

I don't care how long you've been a "medical patient".  The state of WA will not just simply let you sell, let alone distribute "meds" to others.  You're trying to avail yourself of the protections of the law, and I'm saying you wouldn't be afforded those protections because you're not in compliance.

You're not a "health care professional", this much is clear.  You're also not my "designated provider", also very clear.  However, your state's laws are also clear that a "designated provider" can only be a "designated provider" to one "qualified patient" at any time during any consecutive 15-day period.

Now, if you want to go on and say you're a member of a "collective garden", then you can only service up to 10 people who must also be documented members of your same "collective garden".  Plus, you can only be involved with one collective garden at a time.

So, how is it that all of these "new" customers of yours are also legitimate members of your collective garden?

Finally, let's not forget about your advertising.  I haven't looked too deeply into advertising, but I'm pretty sure, the state of WA would not allow you to advertise "publicly" to people.  Again, if you want to say you're in a "collective garden", presumably the ads can only be circulated internally only to the members of your own "collective garden", but even then, that's likely a stretch.  

Your original ad campaign had already needed to be changed after I said something.  Your original offer was not limited to "qualified patients"  So clearly you realized then that what you were touting wasn't exactly compliant.  You went back and changed the very fine print to clarify that your offer it's only valid for "qualified patients" who need to be documented and registered.  

Given all of the foregoing, how are you not in violation of your own state's laws?

Don't tell me to go talk to an attorney, I don't care that much about it from a consumer's perspective.  I'm sure the State of WA would be more forgiving of the idiot consumer, but YOU on the other hand.  With 5+ years as a medical patient who claims to "know the law", YOU should know better and would likely be held to a higher standard.  

As someone claiming to provide "meds" to "patients", I'd imagine you'd want to make sure you're above board with these transactions to who again???  Oh, right, essentially anyone willing to meet you and sign something you claim would be sufficient with the State.  Your arrogance in this debate and your inability to prove that you've raised these questions with, and, in fact received counsel from, a legal professional should be troubling.    

I urge YOU (not me) to contact Mr. Steinborn and have him prepare a legal memo addressing the law to your fly-by-night operations here, 'cause right now, you're conducting business purely your own uneducated assumptions of how you think you'd fare under the law.  

look like pinche correct.   You try to decieve investors with illegal 420 event under illegal business to trap investors ?
what you have to say now ?

where photos of 420 event ?
how many fake medicine sale now ?
wallet address to confirm transactions on 420 event ?
no update no news devs is missing or jail ?

why jameson only talking when CCN claim he not part of dev team

CCN over 1 year of age supposed to be better than CANN technology ?  How ?  we dont see shit only troll CANN

D9 or whaler whatever account ur using... you sooo pissed cause i dumped on CANN on 420, thanks for the profits- FORREAL. exposed CANN pump and DUMP no one gives a shit about CANN or theyd buy it up ( buy more coins from me Cheesy ) bought at 900sat sold at 4k and sold it back down to 1500. another day of trading. /yawn

#getrekd shitcoin

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:47:18 PM

Had a Great 4/20 hanging with my family enjoying the sunshine we got here in Washington.

I still have concentrates available even after the 4/20 event. Below is my current offer that will continue while I have supply.

Now accepting Cannacoin (CCN) in exchange for cannabis concentrates for Washington State locals. 1,000 CCN Per Gram up to 4 per week per person! *While supplies last* Current stock: ~80 grams.

Contact me directly to arrange pickup.

-James
Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:27:55 PM

New products now available for CCN!

Click the above cannacoin accepted here image to contact me and arrange payment.
(soon to be added to cannacart store!)

heres how the nail works and operates identical to the one in the video.

blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:32:29 AM

Made you guys an accepted here button awhile ago and forgot until I saw the above post.
Figured I still might as well post it:

Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:39:04 AM

Made you guys an accepted here button awhile ago and forgot until I saw the above post.

Awesome work, thanks! Ill save for future use. I also suggest we update the OP with these images.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 06:25:12 PM

As a reminder, we do have a public github account that hosts repositories for a number of Cannacoin projects including one that contains promotional material and images for public use.  I have gone ahead and added the new "accepted here" badges created by blakeaholics and encourage anyone else who might have content related to Cannacoin to submit a pull request and have your content added!

-Sub

https://github.com/Cannacoin-Project/Promotional-Material

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:22:29 AM

nice work, what's your cannacoin address ? i'll shoot you some cannacoins for fun Cheesy

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
blakeaholics

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:53:48 PM

nice work, what's your cannacoin address ? i'll shoot you some cannacoins for fun Cheesy

Cheers man! I just made them for personal use a while ago but never used it haha. CaCY9KbrUZun9UShaXuTb46MQZG15qyCKP

I noticed there's a SVG of the logo in the github so I'll update those buttons when I have a chance to so it's higher res.
I'm now seeing there's a little jagged edge or two on the coin I used.
Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:12:18 AM

New products now available for CCN!

Click the above cannacoin accepted here image to contact me and arrange payment.
(soon to be added to cannacart store!)

heres how the nail works and operates identical to the one in the video.

More offers coming in May. If you have anything in mind you want to see exchanged for CCN let me know!

Vaporizers? If so, which models would you like to see?
Glass water pipes?
World class cannabis seeds?
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:09:37 AM

I want to thank gentamicin for his contributions, it looks like we now have a new multipool on board providing CCN payouts! 

http://themultipool.com

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
8-bit

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:37:31 AM

I want to thank gentamicin for his contributions, it looks like we now have a new multipool on board providing CCN payouts! 

http://themultipool.com

i'll be adding some hash power in a few days.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
8-bit

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:45:50 AM

whose with me?  Grin

jingoba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:55:20 PM

Just shut my miners down for the summer :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: