Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:37:24 PM

People need to realize that in 5 or 10 years CannaCoin might be the Budweiser of marijuana.

Even being the pabst blue ribbon of marijuana would be amazing.

When we launched this network we envisioned a 5-7 year startup time-frame.  From our own point-of-view we are already successful and are proud to be able to build on this network for the future.  We are looking forward to adding more features and capabilities to the Cannacoin blockchain and ensuring that this network will be on the top of everyone's list for adopting for many reasons!  We are so fortunate to be a part of the medical cannabis scene for many years already and soon the recreational industry in Washington State.

I love long term coins.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dynamite

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

CannaCoin is looking really good. I did some research and from what I found, CCN has the connections to do something huge in this industry.

This is the #1 crypto in this niche market but not highly valued yet. Right now is an amazing time to get in if you don't have any CCN. CCN price dropped 80% so grab lots of them today and get active in the community.

This is the "marijuana coin" for everyone to get behind. 0% premine. No ICO. No manual coin swap scam (a.k.a. devs steal coins from everyone and then gives some back). No instamine. Multiple devs. Third party support. And best of all, the marketcap is like that of a brand new coin.

I agree, best kept secret in crypto right now. 

I think this move to PoSV came at the perfect time. There's a good community going on. Coins got distributed well after the roller coaster action the last 2 months. Unlike other coins that are PoS, this coin had a long PoW period which ensures there was no possible way of an instamine or insider mining action.

CCN solved the issue that's hurting bitcoin. The PoW drain. Bitcoin has to constantly bring in money to support a price. PoSV is going to allow the price of this coin to rise. I can see some big things happening once investors get in. It would create capitol to allow CCN to grow even bigger.

Epiphany

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:43:21 PM

The CCN team is also doing an amazing job with the developer work for SolarCoin's move to PoSV as well. Part of the reason I chose to invest in CCN months and months ago was precisely because of their openness, community focus and overall management style. In terms of their work for SLR, they have gone above and beyond while proving their ability to be very professional in their business dealings.

Anyone not investing in this coin is going to miss out on what I believe to be a big winner in this space.

Love you guys.  Kiss

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

I just found this article today

Cannapay

http://coinjoint.info/cannapay-beta-1-0-trading-app-web-wallet-merchant-processing-multi-coin-multi-exchange-platform/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=378poNUJbrE

dynamite

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:58:08 PM

The CCN team is also doing an amazing job with the developer work for SolarCoin's move to PoSV as well. Part of the reason I chose to invest in CCN months and months ago was precisely because of their openness, community focus and overall management style. In terms of their work for SLR, they have gone above and beyond while proving their ability to be very professional in their business dealings.

Anyone not investing in this coin is going to miss out on what I believe to be a big winner in this space.

Love you guys.  Kiss

I'm starting to think I should buy another $10 worth of CCN.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

Love you guys.  Kiss

I'm starting to think I should buy another $10 worth of CCN.

LOL. I was thinking just that same thing!

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:02:25 AM

What are the rules on growing in WA?

So you can sell to anyone over 21... but who is allowed to grow and what are they allowed to grow?

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:26:03 AM

So you can sell to anyone over 21... but who is allowed to grow and what are they allowed to grow?

The rules are vague right now for individuals growing in Washington.  Regular non-medical citizens cannot grow under current WA recreational laws. Small medical growers are protected under medical laws and Seattle has some if it's own regulations as well to protect recreational and medical users.  For recreational growing, you need to have a producers license to grow in Washington under I-502.  

Where I live, in Portland Oregon, it is now legal for all citizens over 21 to grow 4 plants.

Our team is strongly associated with medical and recreational participants in both Washington and Oregon.

Part of the reason Cannacoin has not focused on trying to get into dispensaries is because the laws are not favorable to do so right now.  Most dispensaries that are raided by Federal agencies are charged with financial crimes, not drug-related crimes.  We believe that building infrastructure, improving the protocol, and building platforms that people will use is the best use of resources for our team at this moment in time.

However, we would encourage others to do whatever they believe is good for Cannacoin and approaching dispensaries is one way to do it.  Now that recreational is legal in Oregon, this opens up a lot of doors for Cannacoin and our team.  
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:03:56 AM

The rules are vague right now for individuals growing in Washington.  Regular non-medical citizens cannot grow under current WA recreational laws. Small medical growers are protected under medical laws and Seattle has some if it's own regulations as well to protect recreational and medical users.  For recreational growing, you need to have a producers license to grow in Washington under I-502.  

Where I live, in Portland Oregon, it is now legal for all citizens over 21 to grow 4 plants.

Our team is strongly associated with medical and recreational participants in both Washington and Oregon.

Part of the reason Cannacoin has not focused on trying to get into dispensaries is because the laws are not favorable to do so right now.  Most dispensaries that are raided by Federal agencies are charged with financial crimes, not drug-related crimes.  We believe that building infrastructure, improving the protocol, and building platforms that people will use is the best use of resources for our team at this moment in time.

However, we would encourage others to do whatever they believe is good for Cannacoin and approaching dispensaries is one way to do it.  Now that recreational is legal in Oregon, this opens up a lot of doors for Cannacoin and our team.  

I love Oregon. I have no idea why the # of people living in South Oregon is so small. I kind of want to move there now and get 4 plants going on. I bet I can get a a large piece of land down there. Klamath Falls, OR looks like an amazing place to live. They even have a Amtrak line.

Oregon has nice weather. I just remembered that Oregon has no taxes and gas is cheap.

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:28:49 AM

WOW

CannaCoin forum is really active today.

This is a quality coin. Do some research and you will see. If you're looking to get involved in a marijuana coin then this is an obvious choice. I love that the price is still low. It gives new users a chance to buy a substantial sum of coins for $10 and be active in the community.

I agree!

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
dynamite

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:27:57 AM

12 days of PoW mining left.

Price is on the rise today.
dynamite

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:12:21 AM

CannaCoin is rare. I could see 1 coin being valuable.
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 10:44:15 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 11:19:10 AM by Cannacoin

The value you're seeing in each coin (currently ~4k satoshi) is directly tied to the planned scarcity or "rarity" of CCN's protocol/supply, just take a look a bitcoin and ask yourself... "Why would Satoshi Nakamoto only create 21 million coins when he started BTC?". The answer is that each coin is almost infinitely divisible (0.00000001) which in turn allows for a frictionless currency that can acquire much more value with a limited supply then a lot of theses over inflated currencies/crypto coins with millions or billions being mined and in circulation (think federal reserve or even DOGE). These coins with an over abundance will have a hard time playing supply/demand when their networks are over-saturated with supply and lack the demand (or future demands) to play keep up. Think about it this way, each coin is made up of 100,000,000 (100 million individual units) satoshi's.. that's a lot of currency for each unit (1 coin).

With our transition to proof-of-stake demand can easily rise and justify increases in price due to an even more limited supply of 2% annual interest going forward. The move also removes aspects of centralization in mining and opens up many more possibilities for broader network security not to mention simply allowing anyone with coin to now participate in earning CCN.

I knew when creating CCN that a decision to limit the supply would/could dramatically reflect in the overall marketcap and could potentially limit our audience who purely base investments on a coins a coins marketcap however, on the flip side I also strongly believe that current models of "marketcap" are a total fallacy in crypto and feel our goal in the ecosphere is much more long term oriented and follows the supply philosophy that less is more. This longer term vision of ours is what will allow us to continue to drive value to our coin/network over time which in turn will help everyone see the same value you see and make us all happy campers am I right?  Cool

Tokes up,
Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

The value you're seeing in each coin (currently ~4k satoshi) is directly tied to the planned scarcity or "rarity" of CCN's protocol/supply, just take a look a bitcoin and ask yourself... "Why would Satoshi Nakamoto only create 21 million coins when he started BTC?". The answer is that each coin is almost infinitely divisible (0.00000001) which in turn allows for a frictionless currency that can acquire much more value with a limited supply then a lot of theses over inflated currencies/crypto coins with millions or billions being mined and in circulation (think federal reserve or even DOGE). These coins with an over abundance will have a hard time playing supply/demand when their networks are over-saturated with supply and lack the demand (or future demands) to play keep up. Think about it this way, each coin is made up of 100,000,000 (100 million individual units) satoshi's.. that's a lot of currency for each unit (1 coin).

Cannacoin will have even LESS coins than bitcoin will once mining finishes Smiley

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:05:52 PM

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

I for one am thankful for this beautiful world of crypto and all that it has to offer.

This is going to be interesting to watch alt coins traverse through the holiday seasons. I know there is many new exciting things right around the corner for many of us and eagerly await.
dynamite

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:42:44 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 09:18:45 PM by dynamite

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

I for one am thankful for this beautiful world of crypto and all that it has to offer.

This is going to be interesting to watch alt coins traverse through the holiday seasons. I know there is many new exciting things right around the corner for many of us and eagerly await.

Everyone needs to be constantly talking at dinner about crypto. This is a chance to take that 1 person who's into it and get some other family members into it. I have already turned my Uncle into a trader. Traders are probably the worst thing to bring into the scene but whatever.

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:36:57 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 02:42:15 AM by Cannacoin

Announcement 11/28: Cannacoin-Qt PoSV Win32 wallet available.

Cannacoin-Qt PoSV Win32 2.0.0.1
SHASUM: b5da13a6976c097b8a7cbe03fa997f50e540ef75
MD5: 7336925beb0c381bf21b9ab9ee287215

Note: Please make sure you update as soon as possible and as always BACKUP your wallet.dat!

Also, if you are experiencing any issues with any of the Qt wallet builds please let the CCN team know so we can investigate any build problems.
Special thanks to Razerglass for helping to get the Win client compiled for us :-)

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 09:49:31 PM

Cannacoin-QT PoSV v2.0.0.1 Released for Mac & Linux

New wallets for Mac and Linux are tested and available for download!  As planned the transition/hardfork to proof-of-stake is scheduled for block 370,000. Please make sure you update as soon as possible and as always BACKUP your wallet.dat!

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:02:37 PM

If anyone wants to run a testnet node, you are welcome, just create a second Cannacoin shortcut and add -testnet after the quotes, like this:

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:04:55 PM

looks great

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: