Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:34:12 AM

Announcement 2/16/15: New Green Wallet project open sourced! A mobile friendly RPC wallet built with Meteor.js & node-bitcoin!

Today I have open sourced a project I have recently started called Green Wallet, this is a mobile friendly RPC wallet built with Meteor/Node.js that can be compiled into a native running iOS and Android app using Cordova/Phonegap. My plans are to eventually provide a hosted option for anyone who doesn't want to compile or build their own wallet however, since this project is open sourced you can easily run and connect to your own node! The simplicity of RPC!

I have started the guts of the project and have most of the UI and some basic functionality already in place.  My plans are to keep this project simple and to the point while providing all the basic things you would want in a simple friendly mobile wallet 100% under your own control and open source.

This is also a great project for anyone who wants to pickup or brush up on some of your Javascript skills or learn a new JS Framework like Meteor.js! I encourage anyone who is tickled by the idea of coding with crypto to join in and see what you can contribute! I have plans of taking these JS projects further by incorporating our Cannacore library (after updating to meet the latest Bitcore release) and other fun and exciting open source ideas.

Cheers for the support and let commits begin!

-Sub

https://github.com/Cannacoin-Project/Green-Wallet
Caution: This project is still in development & is not suitable for production use. Some key features are still missing and will be integrated soon.

Join the Green Wallet project by submitting your pull requests today! Forks & branches are encouraged!

Getting Started
  • Download & Install the latest version of Meteor.js framework available at http://meteor.com
  • Configure your coins daemon or QT with the proper RPC User/Password settings.
  • Edit the settings.json file in the project root to match your wallet RPC user/pass/port etc
  • From the command line run the follow: meteor --settings="settings.json"
  • Open your browser to http://localhost:3000 and start coding! The Meteor.com docs will break down the iOS/Android build process which to be honest, is very simple!
(If you're unsure what to work on, search "TODO:" in the project directory or find the list on github and get ta bidness!)

TODO's:
    Insert new mongo document for each generated address (currently pulling from daemon directly).
  • Configure coin daemon walletnotify feature to insert incoming tx's into our database.
  • Insert new mongo document for sent transactions.
  • Add transaction pagination
  • Make the settings actually work... (form is already in place, just need to pull from DB).
  • Add basic unit testing using Mochajs/Chai.
  • Add basic integration testing using Mochajs/Phantomjs & Casperjs.
  • Setup shippable.com continuous integration file & bash script (SubCreative will do this).

Edit: Could use a sweet logo if there are any artist out there who want to draft up some concept ideas! [/list]

woah sweeet. nice work sub

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:50:13 AM

CCN going to be delisted from Bittrex? Bittrex says it could be delisted tomorrow? Things drying up on the exchange?  Price down over 50% and no volume  Sad
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:29:01 AM

woohoo.

I just looked at my activity and it says 420!  Grin  Shocked

8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:08:17 PM

CCN going to be delisted from Bittrex? Bittrex says it could be delisted tomorrow? Things drying up on the exchange?  Price down over 50% and no volume  Sad

CCN won't be delisted, a few days ago volume hit 2 btc which makes up for the .2 / day over 7 days. The message on bittrex stays there until the 20th even though we passed the minimum volume days ago.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:26:40 PM

Let's all save up 1 BTC and then on April 20th buy all the coins for sale. Just for fun to see what happens... any coin under .01 BTC is cheap.

Since this coin is pure PoSV, I believe this is a great way to raise price and get more users interested in the coin.

8-bit

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:00:21 PM

Let's all save up 1 BTC and then on April 20th buy all the coins for sale. Just for fun to see what happens... any coin under .01 BTC is cheap.

Since this coin is pure PoSV, I believe this is a great way to raise price and get more users interested in the coin.

I've been picking up a few cannacoin here with this cheaper price. It wouldn't take much for the price to hit 8,000 satoshi. Only 2 btc worth of sells to hit that price Cheesy

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
8-bit

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:11:49 AM

Good chance to score some free Cannacoins. Download the wallet, sign up for the faucet, and stake your free cannacoins:

http://cannacoin.cc/faucet/

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:20:11 AM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

CCN will be accepted at the store.

8-bit

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:14:17 AM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

CCN will be accepted at the store.

that's a pretty cool project, indeed.

8-bit

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:05:17 PM

Announcement 2/16/15: New Green Wallet project open sourced! A mobile friendly RPC wallet built with Meteor.js & node-bitcoin!

Today I have open sourced a project I have recently started called Green Wallet, this is a mobile friendly RPC wallet built with Meteor/Node.js that can be compiled into a native running iOS and Android app using Cordova/Phonegap. My plans are to eventually provide a hosted option for anyone who doesn't want to compile or build their own wallet however, since this project is open sourced you can easily run and connect to your own node! The simplicity of RPC!

I have started the guts of the project and have most of the UI and some basic functionality already in place.  My plans are to keep this project simple and to the point while providing all the basic things you would want in a simple friendly mobile wallet 100% under your own control and open source.

This is also a great project for anyone who wants to pickup or brush up on some of your Javascript skills or learn a new JS Framework like Meteor.js! I encourage anyone who is tickled by the idea of coding with crypto to join in and see what you can contribute! I have plans of taking these JS projects further by incorporating our Cannacore library (after updating to meet the latest Bitcore release) and other fun and exciting open source ideas.

Cheers for the support and let commits begin!

-Sub

https://github.com/Cannacoin-Project/Green-Wallet
Caution: This project is still in development & is not suitable for production use. Some key features are still missing and will be integrated soon.

Join the Green Wallet project by submitting your pull requests today! Forks & branches are encouraged!

Getting Started
  • Download & Install the latest version of Meteor.js framework available at http://meteor.com
  • Configure your coins daemon or QT with the proper RPC User/Password settings.
  • Edit the settings.json file in the project root to match your wallet RPC user/pass/port etc
  • From the command line run the follow: meteor --settings="settings.json"
  • Open your browser to http://localhost:3000 and start coding! The Meteor.com docs will break down the iOS/Android build process which to be honest, is very simple!
(If you're unsure what to work on, search "TODO:" in the project directory or find the list on github and get ta bidness!)

TODO's:
    Insert new mongo document for each generated address (currently pulling from daemon directly).
  • Configure coin daemon walletnotify feature to insert incoming tx's into our database.
  • Make the settings actually work... (form is already in place, just need to pull from DB).
  • Setup shippable.com continuous integration file & bash script (SubCreative will do this).

Edit: Could use a sweet logo if there are any artist out there who want to draft up some concept ideas! [/list]

I'm not a developer or else I'd help out Sub. I would be willing to post a 500 CCN bounty for anyone who can help out with anything on the TODO list : ) PM me if you're interested! 

LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:01:27 PM

Wow, CCN price has sure taken a dive. Not much activity anymore, coming to a halt?  Have things dried up?
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:08:50 PM

Wow, CCN price has sure taken a dive. Not much activity anymore, coming to a halt?  Have things dried up?

there is a handful of projects in the works. Price went 300% when we did POS switch.. everyone selling their stakes price finally corrected. time to stock up again Smiley

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
mozsi

Activity: 113
Merit: 105

bunny

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:35:01 PM

Hello ccn!

Can you please update the OP as it is still showing the x-mas banner. This means to me that you forgot about your own coin. I prefer this marijuana themed crypto over every other ganja coins so get up, stand up and do your job. 420 incoming.

And your site seems to be not fully functioning because it will freeze right after the first click on any part of it.
Keep up the good work, and don't let too much weed make you lazy daisies Tongue

Cool Cheesy Wink Kiss

hey there
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:16:17 PM

Hello ccn!

Can you please update the OP as it is still showing the x-mas banner. This means to me that you forgot about your own coin. I prefer this marijuana themed crypto over every other ganja coins so get up, stand up and do your job. 420 incoming.

And your site seems to be not fully functioning because it will freeze right after the first click on any part of it.
Keep up the good work, and don't let too much weed make you lazy daisies Tongue

Cool Cheesy Wink Kiss

Appreciate your words, I have gone ahead and updated the OP banner and will make sure to check on the official Cannacoin.cc website to make sure everything is up and running properly.

Thanks,
Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:49:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 07:57:13 PM by Cannacoin

has this coin all but died?

Only news I see are those from 8-bit offering a < USD $2.90 bounty to help on some "to-do" list and newest fanboy "deusopus" talking to himself on the subreddit.

Is the Dev team just waiting for some slip-up from one of the other coins again before they come out of the woodwork pointing fingers while spewing more of their altruistic message(s) about how awesome they want us to think they are?

Pinchecobadre,

I can assure you we're still alive and well :-), there is a lot of work to do behind the scenes that requires things that don't involve Bitcointalk or Reddit. Myself personally have been nose down working on a few new projects and on boarding a new dev to the Cannapay project this last week. I have also been talking to potential business partners and angel investors from Bitangels and other outlets about investment opportunities into Cannacoin and the CCN Team. My last interaction was a 2 hour phone conversation on Friday with one investor group from silicon valley.  By lining up a potential investment from larger outside stakers entering CCN by helping fund projects and development we could see a lot of doors opening for this network and its holders as well as the resources and team dedicated to the project.  

To be honest I never like stepping away from my development duties but securing funding and the business side will be a large piece to the puzzle here as up until this point 100% of the time and resources dedicated to CCN have been provided voluntarily by the CCN Team and a few key community members.  This type of model is clearly unsustainable as we cannot afford to build the CCN infrastructure let alone pay our project and personal bills and out of pocket without any income or compensation (like you said 8 bits 2.90 isn't going to cut it but at least he's offering something). I feel confident about the potential and I'm still as dedicated as ever to the project, so if you're questioning that I will try to be better by posting more small updates during the week.  

If you're ever wanting to reach out personally shoot me a message, hop on IRC or send me an email directly to josh@cannacoin.cc

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:15:33 PM

thanks for the update.  It's reassuring to know CCN is alive and well.

Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:20:15 PM

thanks for the update.  It's reassuring to know CCN is alive and well.

Theres some big stuff in the works id keep my eye on CCN the couple week.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
8-bit

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:58:44 PM

TODO's:

I can donate .07 btc + 500 ccn for helping out with any of the items on the 'todo' list. I know its not much, but at least a show of thanks to those working on the project.

TradeManager

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:35:04 PM

Hello Cannacoin community! your trader is finished. enjoy the free bittrex desktop trading !  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913433.new#new 
8-bit

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:53:21 PM

Hello Cannacoin community! your trader is finished. enjoy the free bittrex desktop trading !  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913433.new#new 

nice work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: