Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:50:40 PM

Thanks for putting together the spreadsheet, great info. Tough to argue, CCN best in this space - solid dev team, transparency, no premine, small circulation, coin distribution is good, steady updates (and progress!), small market cap, etc.  It's a nice investment right now Smiley

+1

You are very welcome. Thanks one more time to GjayjayG for getting it started and handing it over to me.

Anyways, on the development side everything is going great.  Our team is working closer together than ever before.  We are finding niches in the Cannacoin space for different developers to add value, such as the Cannacoin Yubikey project that Phil is working on with some highly skilled guys that are building innovative Bitcoin solutions.  There's some undisclosed Cannabis projects that we are working on and very soon we will have a mobile wallet outside of Cannapay that SubCreative can fill everyone in on as the project unfolds.

BuSheeZy pushed https://toketalk.net/ to Version 2.0 and the new version is awesome... if anyone ever wants to jump on and take a toke with me, find me in #Cannacoin Freenode IRC.  We will be using TokeTalk more and more.

NWGT.tv will be updated soon as well and we hope to have that service rolled out pretty soon.  All of the projects that got put on hold while we focused on the protocol are getting revamped and improved.   With the New Year approaching we will finally have a lot of infrastructure in place to start encouraging dispensaries to participate with us at least on a development level.  We don't expect many of them to utilize Bitcoin or Cannacoin yet due to regulatory compliance but we want to show them the many platforms offered.

I will be going through all of the server information next couple days and consolidating things to get a clear picture of our resources and expenditures.

Other than that, the holidays are a busy time and we will basically keep everyone updated time-permitting.

The team is at the point now where we have a solid foundation built upon the Cannacoin protocol and we interact with our community and investors on a regular basis.

No hype.  No gimmicks.  100% legit development and operations.

Join us and become a part of the Cannacoin network by running a full-time wallet on your PC or Mac.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GJayJayG

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:20:28 AM

No problem,
And feel free to add/update/complete then send it back and spread it as much as we can in Cannabis Cryptocurrency related site.
Was feeling it was a much need things to help everyone compare "apple to apple".
Before to gather all this it could be too complicate or too long for some especially newcomer.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:30:41 AM

So when's the CannaCoin reality TV show going to start filming for broadcast on A&E?

lol

how cool would that be! For real though. I wonder if you filmed a pilot if any tech channel like G4, TechTV or GINX want to pick it up. Maybe there is a production company out of Seattle that would pick it up after seeing a pilot.

LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:22:38 AM

So when's the CannaCoin reality TV show going to start filming for broadcast on A&E?

lol

how cool would that be! For real though. I wonder if you filmed a pilot if any tech channel like G4, TechTV or GINX want to pick it up. Maybe there is a production company out of Seattle that would pick it up after seeing a pilot.

You know, that might actually be something that could do really well. I have a good friend whose brother founded Vice, and I think they would probably love this! lol 

However, the movie star lifestyle all the dev team members would have to lead would take them away from their mission to deliver the new world of cannabis/crypto to the people  Wink
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:52:06 AM

Haha. You guys are great  Tongue  Kiss
Flam

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:21:19 PM

Hi, I can' t extract the Posv client saying that "archive is either format unknown or damaged". I'm using win rar on  WIN7 64bit full edition SP1.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

GJayJayG

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:29:18 PM

If you are having problem to extract it, please try to disable your AntiVirus, re-dl it and extract it where you want.
Then you will probably have to add an exception in your AV for it (path and/or process), because some AV see QT Wallet as Bitcoin mining client.
It is false positive, you can check it on other online AV, as already stated in previous post.
PLEASE ONLY DL the wallet from OP link or official cannacoin.cn, as some user in bitcointalk have been spreading some infected Wallet for many coins,  that is trying to gain access to your computer and wallet.dat (and keylogging your passphrase).
Flam

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:10:48 PM

It worked, thanks.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:34:34 PM

It worked, thanks.

Great!  Let us know if you have some more questions.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

Cannacoin added to Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/CCN_BTC
Flam

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:29:31 PM

It worked, thanks.

Great!  Let us know if you have some more questions.

Hi, Yes can you work on a false positive free rev please ? I dont use virus total often but I don't feel comfortable with 7 hits from it. I know CCN for a while and what you've (and the team) accomplished to this project but I guess users will feel better without any "even false" problems. Cheers !

Very good news on the cryptsy add congrats. The sole exchange alongisde poloniex adding almost only serious coins.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

It worked, thanks.

Great!  Let us know if you have some more questions.

Hi, Yes can you work on a false positive free rev please ? I dont use virus total often but I don't feel comfortable with 7 hits from it. I know CCN for a while and what you've (and the team) accomplished to this project but I guess users will feel better without any "even false" problems. Cheers !

Very good news on the cryptsy add congrats. The sole exchange alongisde poloniex adding almost only serious coins.

Yes, I have gotten in contact with someone just now to help compile a new wallet that will not give the false-positive.  Thanks for the feedback Flam. 
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:20:37 AM

We're now working on it and will keep you updated  Smiley
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:51:16 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 05:04:58 PM by tokyopotato

So I am testing a new Windows build that was compiled last night.  So far, it is running much better than the other one.  I currently have 19 connections in one wallet and 12 in another with this build, which is higher than the 8 connections I was getting with the other build on both systems.

This one still shows 1 false-positive, so we are going to do some changes to remove some sections of PoW code related to the mining function that is no longer used as well as do some re-factoring of the code.  It won't be a mandatory wallet update because it won't affect the PoSV protocol functions, but I imagine most Windows users will want to update to the new wallet to increase their connections.

If anyone wants to update to current build to increase their connections - just PM me for the link.  I'll keep ya'll posted on the progress of the final build I'm working on.
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:33:06 AM

purdy cool man : )

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
8-bit

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:40:36 PM

Solid growth for Cannacoin over the past 30 days.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
GJayJayG

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:05:35 PM

Before the switch to PoSV, in my post about celebrating/kick-starting it the 8th (http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2onqjd/posv_celebration_kickstart/) at the end I was saying I was believing it could go back to 20 000 satoshi before end of year, might be a few days wrong about it but on the good way for it Wink
Let spread the good words !!!
We are the only coin having our price increase instead of slow decline of other past 50 days !!!!
CCN IS RARE, and a great value coin beside monetary value (all good stuff coming in our blockchain and the rest, tx to our great Dev Team lead by Subcreative), there is 20 X more CANN then CCN, and 40 X time more POT then CCN.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:12:54 AM

When I look around at everything being built around the Cannacoin protocol I am amazed.  I can't say it enough guys... this protocol is flawless.  One of the best grassroots teams in crypto. 

Kudos to SubCreative
8-bit

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:08:35 PM

When I look around at everything being built around the Cannacoin protocol I am amazed.  I can't say it enough guys... this protocol is flawless.  One of the best grassroots teams in crypto. 

Kudos to SubCreative

+1

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:10:25 PM

HAPPY Holidays from the communitypool!

To celebrate the mos wonderfull time of the year:

Special XMAS bonus for mining CannaCoin during Christmas:
0% fee for the 2 shifts starting 23rd december and 25th of December!

Enjoy your community multi-pool gift and have some very nice days!
(url of the community multi-pool can be found in the OP)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: