Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VirusIEP

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

Help!!! Coin now only POS no mining?

VirusIEP: You can mine on the multipools, http://bemining.net/ offers a nice array of mining ports for x11, scrypt, and sha256 with CCN payouts

We also have a dedicated multipool at http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/ that also supports x11, scrypt, and sha256

thanks. i work this pool - ccn.binpool.com. but wallet on this and other pool not work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:42:22 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 01:40:59 AM by tokyopotato

Help!!! Coin now only POS no mining?

VirusIEP: You can mine on the multipools, http://bemining.net/ offers a nice array of mining ports for x11, scrypt, and sha256 with CCN payouts

We also have a dedicated multipool at http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/ that also supports x11, scrypt, and sha256

thanks. i work this pool - ccn.binpool.com. but wallet on this and other pool not work

Yes, Cannacoin developers have transitioned the network from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake Velocity since 2 days ago.

If you have any coins on ccn.binpool.com, you'll need to contact the pool admin.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:22:32 PM

Hey --> http://ccn.multipoolmining.com/ --> how about a payout?  Sad  CWFoT7Qp4c1SgrckdJEbbvHyjmJqtwYYRH

working on it.. Smiley

Okay thanks

LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

My wallet is encrypted and unlocked, however it's saying "not staking because you don't have mature coins". It was staking, before I encrypted the wallet, and then I had some coins come to me from the multipool mining.  However, all the transactions now have at least 100 confirmations.  Any thoughts as to why it's not staking?
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:05:46 AM

My wallet is encrypted and unlocked, however it's saying "not staking because you don't have mature coins". It was staking, before I encrypted the wallet, and then I had some coins come to me from the multipool mining.  However, all the transactions now have at least 100 confirmations.  Any thoughts as to why it's not staking?

You don't have any mature coins because they all got spent in a staked/generated transaction.  When coins are generated/transacted they are spent, and when they are spent they have to gain new coin-age.  So, your coin-age resets and you will not gain any coin-weight until those coins gain enough coin-age to be eligible for staking.  Remember minimum coin-age is 8 hours to stake, and your coins stake in pools for each address you have in your wallet.  So, if you divide your coins into many smaller wallets it spreads out the staked coins...

As soon as you have enough coin-age, and coin-weight, you will stake again.
LuckyKey

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:33:22 AM

My wallet is encrypted and unlocked, however it's saying "not staking because you don't have mature coins". It was staking, before I encrypted the wallet, and then I had some coins come to me from the multipool mining.  However, all the transactions now have at least 100 confirmations.  Any thoughts as to why it's not staking?

You don't have any mature coins because they all got spent in a staked/generated transaction.  When coins are generated/transacted they are spent, and when they are spent they have to gain new coin-age.  So, your coin-age resets and you will not gain any coin-weight until those coins gain enough coin-age to be eligible for staking.  Remember minimum coin-age is 8 hours to stake, and your coins stake in pools for each address you have in your wallet.  So, if you divide your coins into many smaller wallets it spreads out the staked coins...

Thanks. Interesting, but confusing, lol. Are you saying each time my wallets stake to the point where they are rewarded new coins (which the popup message while mousing over the staking pic/icon in the bottom right corner of the client was telling me would be every 7 minutes), there's an 8-hour period that follows where they will not stake?
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:26:24 AM

Thanks. Interesting, but confusing, lol. Are you saying each time my wallets stake to the point where they are rewarded new coins (which the popup message while mousing over the staking pic/icon in the bottom right corner of the client was telling me would be every 7 minutes), there's an 8-hour period that follows where they will not stake?

There's an 8 hour period after a transaction before coins have enough age to gain weight again.  And everytime you have a staked transaction (generated) then one of your addresses in your wallet becomes unusable (depending on which one was part of that staked transaction).  Now, if all of your addresses stake in a short amount of time, then you will have to wait until one of your addresses has coins that obtain 8 hours of coinage.  So, if you have all your coins in only one address, you will stake once and have to wait 8 hours to stake again.  However, if you have 10 addresses in your wallet with some coins in them, then you can stake 10 times before all the coin-age is used up...

Either way you will average 2% annual compounded however you divide your coins up.  This has more implications for network stability than anything else... more addresses and coins divided into them in theory could be better for the network.
LuckyKey

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:30:14 AM

There's an 8 hour period after a transaction before coins have enough age to gain weight again.  And everytime you have a staked transaction (generated) then one of your addresses in your wallet becomes unusable (depending on which one was part of that staked transaction).  Now, if all of your addresses stake in a short amount of time, then you will have to wait until one of your addresses has coins that obtain 8 hours of coinage.  So, if you have all your coins in only one address, you will stake once and have to wait 8 hours to stake again.  However, if you have 10 addresses in your wallet with some coins in them, then you can stake 10 times before all the coin-age is used up...

Either way you will average 2% annual compounded however you divide your coins up.  This has more implications for network stability than anything else... more addresses and coins divided into them in theory could be better for the network.

Cool. Good to know. Thanks for the clarification!
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:51:41 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 06:14:06 PM by Cannacoin

Quick update for everyone, the Cannacoin team has been discussing our roadmap and priorities over the last few days to make sure that everyone is on board for the future.  Once we present our vision in terms of a visual roadmap, this will help you see the bigger picture of what the Cannacoin network will mean for investors and for business partners. Since we had our community/investor meeting, many have reached out to us to help in the social media and community side of things.

- Phil has been working on hardware token based security for Cannacoin wallets using a Yubi-key... the CannaShield.   He also has compiled the Cannacoin PoSV wallet onto a Raspberry Pi to utilize for a staking node.  We've dubbed this the CannaPi project.  We will have a complete guide and tutorial for the CannaPi project

- Patrick had the BCT thread translated to Spanish a few days ago and Hybridsole is working on a Chinese translation at the moment.

- Jay translated our BCT to French yesterday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890976

-----------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for your everything you have done to bring value to this project... now that the network transition to PoSV is complete... we are so excited to begin the next wave of development!

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
GJayJayG

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:28:11 PM

No, Prob (And I saw one or two things I still need to ask tokyopotato too tweak/fix).
For some of the Canadian and French coder that would have need it;)
Jay
wizowski

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:42:27 PM

Anyone know why CCN is "frozen" on Poloniex?

It's been like this for a few days now.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:25:54 PM

It's been like this for a few days now.

I just talked to OldManKidd on IRC and he mentioned they are scheduled to update the client today.  Looks like they never got it updated in time.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 05:09:10 AM

Announcement 12/13/14: New Cannachain insight block chain explorer! Live data!

We are pleased to announce that we now have a dedicated mainnet & testnet insight block explorer hosted at cannapay.io!

Mainnet: http://explorer.cannapay.io
Testnet: http://testexplorer.cannapay.io
Source Code: http://github.com/cannacoin-project/cannasight

http://github.com/cannacoin-project/cannasight

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

Beautiful...
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:28:55 PM

Poloniex back online... got some orders over there... Smiley
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:45:44 PM

Great job on the new block explorer. 
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:38:19 AM

lol who is the big-beard-stoner ?
So funny.
8-bit

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

That's Rebphill. One of the core developers here at cannacoin that has a background in computer science.

He's pretty helpful inside the community

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:22:06 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 10:02:59 PM by Cannacoin

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

Oh shit  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: