Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO  (Read 188490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:50:45 PM

CANN't stop the movement no matter how hard you wanna.

thank you for all the clarification

You're not a "health care professional", this much is clear.  

Correct.

However, your state's laws are also clear that a "designated provider" can only be a "designated provider" to one "qualified patient" at any time during any consecutive 15-day period.

Correct.

Now, if you want to go on and say you're a member of a "collective garden", then you can only service up to 10 people who must also be documented members of your same "collective garden".  Plus, you can only be involved with one collective garden at a time.

Correct, there is no timeframe one must be apart of a collective garden.

Here is the link pertaining to the regulations and rules for collective gardens for 69.51A.085.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=69.51a&full=true#69.51A.085

69.51A.085
Collective gardens.
(1) Qualifying patients may create and participate in collective gardens for the purpose of producing, processing, transporting, and delivering cannabis for medical use subject to the following conditions:

(a) No more than ten qualifying patients may participate in a single collective garden at any time;

(b) A collective garden may contain no more than fifteen plants per patient up to a total of forty-five plants;

(c) A collective garden may contain no more than twenty-four ounces of useable cannabis per patient up to a total of seventy-two ounces of useable cannabis;

(d) A copy of each qualifying patient's valid documentation or proof of registration with the registry established in *section 901 of this act, including a copy of the patient's proof of identity, must be available at all times on the premises of the collective garden; and

(e) No useable cannabis from the collective garden is delivered to anyone other than one of the qualifying patients participating in the collective garden.

(2) For purposes of this section, the creation of a "collective garden" means qualifying patients sharing responsibility for acquiring and supplying the resources required to produce and process cannabis for medical use such as, for example, a location for a collective garden; equipment, supplies, and labor necessary to plant, grow, and harvest cannabis; cannabis plants, seeds, and cuttings; and equipment, supplies, and labor necessary for proper construction, plumbing, wiring, and ventilation of a garden of cannabis plants.

(3) A person who knowingly violates a provision of subsection (1) of this section is not entitled to the protections of this chapter.

[2011 c 181 § 403.]

Notes:

*Reviser's note: The section creating a registry, 2011 c 181 § 901, was vetoed by the governor.

Please read and understand. The laws for collective gardens & designated providers are separate chapters and each have their own regulations.

So, how is it that all of these "new" customers of yours are also legitimate members of your collective garden?

You will join the cannacoin collective gardening program and we will exchange you medicine. We will have you agree to join, then sign out when you leave after the transaction.

Hope this helps,

-James

I know it's a lot to process, but please try and keep so you understand.

I'm not your designated provider. But I may be someone willing to work a collective garden agreement...

As you can see I will not be your designated provider but will work with you under our collective laws to arrange this.

Finally, let's not forget about your advertising.  I haven't looked too deeply into advertising, but I'm pretty sure, the state of WA would not allow you to advertise "publicly" to people.

There are regulations for i502 advertising but we do not register as a i502 entity and will fall under RCW69.51a for this.
The i502 regulations are also pretty chill and try to limit exposure to school areas ect, but other then that it's pretty free for all...

Furthermore, RCW69.51a outlines advertising for medical.
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=69.51a&full=true#69.51A.030

i502 advertising FAQ: http://liq.wa.gov/marijuana/faq_i502_advertising#advertisingrules

Again, if you want to say you're in a "collective garden", presumably the ads can only be circulated internally only to the members of your own "collective garden", but even then, that's likely a stretch.  
Welcome to Washington, it's how things work. I've been trying to explain.

Your original ad campaign had already needed to be changed after I said something.  Your original offer was not limited to "qualified patients"  So clearly you realized then that what you were touting wasn't exactly compliant.  You went back and changed the very fine print to clarify that your offer it's only valid for "qualified patients" who need to be documented and registered.  

Given all of the foregoing, how are you not in violation of your own state's laws?

It's not a violation of law, i'm not a i502 entity but do have defendable rights that fall under i502. Frankly I could've left it but I wanted to involve you in the process of growing the project to make it better and more transparent for folks who were seeking that.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:34:15 PM

im glad the CANN team is still lurking, they have alot to learn about "REAL" asset backing a currency, not a buncha pretty pictures fluff and vapor

Razerglass, you and 8-bit need to get your pom-poms and head out of JAMES' ass.

This debate has nothing to do with CANN vs. CCN vs. POT vs. MARYJ.

The only person deflecting the issue and turning an otherwise informed legal debate / discussion into a childish "us vs. them" fan-boy argument is YOU!

Now, if you really want to go there, what is CCN backed by exactly?  Nothing, except maybe some of James' concentrates which should be meant only for members of his own private collective garden.  This does not make CCN "asset-backed".

And, on another note, if you're accepting James' concentrates as sufficient to say CCN is REALLY asset backed, what makes him any different from D9 and CANN who are doing it on a much larger and more legitimate scale with an actual licensed dispensary?  Oh, i know....it's the legitimate actually licensed dispensary participating in the YES WE CANN movement part of it; that's right.....that's the difference.

laughing my ass off right now, thanks pinchie Cheesy

silly d9, i mean whaler, i mean pinche.. shit i keep forgetting what account hes on.  he sure does bring laughter to this community thats for sure and cant stop from shilling his own coin hehehehe

edit. i love the CANN movement. ive invested quite alot into these hopes and promises at 800-1200 sat, and i have been cashing in on them ever since! CANN TO THE MOOON plz <3

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:14:32 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 12:38:37 AM by Jamesonotc

We can agree to disagree.  However, if we were to buy your interpretation of the law and this revolving door policy and temporary membership into your "collective garden", this would effectively turn you into an unlicensed medical dispensary.  

Collective garden, not dispensary, but you're failing to realize this.

The law could not have intended this to be permitted.

As mentioned before.

Now, if you want to go on and say you're a member of a "collective garden", then you can only service up to 10 people who must also be documented members of your same "collective garden".  Plus, you can only be involved with one collective garden at a time.

Correct, there is no timeframe one must be apart of a collective garden.

Here is the link pertaining to the regulations and rules for collective gardens for 69.51A.085.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=69.51a&full=true#69.51A.085

69.51A.085
Collective gardens.
(1) Qualifying patients may create and participate in collective gardens for the purpose of producing, processing, transporting, and delivering cannabis for medical use subject to the following conditions:

(a) No more than ten qualifying patients may participate in a single collective garden at any time;

(b) A collective garden may contain no more than fifteen plants per patient up to a total of forty-five plants;

(c) A collective garden may contain no more than twenty-four ounces of useable cannabis per patient up to a total of seventy-two ounces of useable cannabis;

(d) A copy of each qualifying patient's valid documentation or proof of registration with the registry established in *section 901 of this act, including a copy of the patient's proof of identity, must be available at all times on the premises of the collective garden; and

(e) No useable cannabis from the collective garden is delivered to anyone other than one of the qualifying patients participating in the collective garden.

(2) For purposes of this section, the creation of a "collective garden" means qualifying patients sharing responsibility for acquiring and supplying the resources required to produce and process cannabis for medical use such as, for example, a location for a collective garden; equipment, supplies, and labor necessary to plant, grow, and harvest cannabis; cannabis plants, seeds, and cuttings; and equipment, supplies, and labor necessary for proper construction, plumbing, wiring, and ventilation of a garden of cannabis plants.

(3) A person who knowingly violates a provision of subsection (1) of this section is not entitled to the protections of this chapter.

[2011 c 181 § 403.]

Notes:

*Reviser's note: The section creating a registry, 2011 c 181 § 901, was vetoed by the governor.

Please read and understand. The laws for collective gardens & designated providers are separate chapters and each have their own regulations.

So, how is it that all of these "new" customers of yours are also legitimate members of your collective garden?

You will join the cannacoin collective gardening program and we will exchange you medicine. We will have you agree to join, then sign out when you leave after the transaction.

Hope this helps,

-James

I know it's a lot to process, but please try and keep so you understand.

I'm not your designated provider. But I may be someone willing to work a collective garden agreement...

You seem to be so confident it does, so we'll just leave it at that.  In the end, it'd be YOU not me that would have to mount this defense (if at all).  Hope you'll never have to.  Good luck!  

Confident, yes.

The laws are clearly there for you to read.

Like I said, welcome to Washington. Grin

-James
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:39:50 AM

Great job CCN! I love your work. It's nice to see others helping others by connecting them to collective gardens in WA.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:56:53 AM

Hmmm... I just realized Bill Gates is from WA. I wonder if he is involved in CannaCoin CCN...

Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:30:55 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 09:29:30 PM by Jamesonotc

Great job CCN! I love your work. It's nice to see others helping others by connecting them to collective gardens in WA.

Thank you for the support, collective gardens are the root of it all. No pun intended Cheesy.

Check out this teamwork making the dreamwork here in Washington.

My belief is that the cannabis industry is evolving at a rapid pace right now. It's a matter of time before the cash and bank hurdles will force cannabiz to start looking for alternative methods.

Crypto currency is the forefront of a cashless society, I foresee the two crossing paths in the near future.

Decentralize the plant!

Collective gardens are exactly what allows all 90% of growers in Washington their freedom to harvest the plant.

-James

hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:36:41 AM

Up to 24 free CCN given out daily in the #Cannacoin IRC on Freenode!  Stop by and participate in the trivia question asked every 60 minutes. 
WaGHG

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:11:50 AM

Interesting read...
http://www.hightimes.com/read/washington-bans-collective-medical-marijuana-gardens
Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:42:21 AM

I know Deryck personally and know this case/article date back to 2014 and are specifically for collective gardens in Kent, WA. As you see the case is the City of Kent, vs Plaintiffs and not the State of Washington.

Deryck has stood his ground for over 5 years in the city of Kent where not many will. Fighting city council and local authorities to allow him his rights and freedoms under our medical cannabis law RCW69.51a.

From my understanding they are still operating in the city and fighting the law to this date. What Deryck has done is very commendable and many people in the city of kent will have him to thank for their cannabis future.

http://www.herbalcc.com/ is the business.

Great read and thanks for the article, the more people are aware they're trying to take your freedom the better. There is a huge undermining of the medical cannabis laws here underway in Washington as we speak and only time will tell if we have a strong enough community to fight and win.

-James
WaGHG

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:10:49 AM

I know Deryck personally and know this case/article date back to 2014 and are specifically for collective gardens in Kent, WA. As you see the case is the City of Kent, vs Plaintiffs and not the State of Washington.

Deryck has stood his ground for over 5 years in the city of Kent where not many will. Fighting city council and local authorities to allow him his rights and freedoms under our medical cannabis law RCW69.51a.

From my understanding they are still operating in the city and fighting the law to this date. What Deryck has done is very commendable and many people in the city of kent will have him to thank for their cannabis future.

http://www.herbalcc.com/ is the business.

Great read and thanks for the article, the more people are aware they're trying to take your freedom the better. There is a huge undermining of the medical cannabis laws here underway in Washington as we speak and only time will tell if we have a strong enough community to fight and win.

-James

Yeah, you are pretty much screwed.  In very short order the state legislature will put you and your "collective garden" out of business. 

I feel bad for Deryck and his family though, they are real good friends of mine and I hate to see it end that way after the fight he's fought.

Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:51:49 AM

Here's an article follow up to the high times posting above.

http://www.tokesignals.com/still-fighting-in-wa-dont-cut-down-your-medical-marijuana-gardens-in-washington-state/

You’d think it was a done deal, if you were satisfied with the skewed version of the “truth” presented you by “Radical” Russ Belville’s High Times story of April 28. It sounds pretty cut and dried, after all: “Washington Bans Collective Medical Marijuana Gardens,” reads the headline, and the news doesn’t get in better in the story.

But the sad fact is, High Times — once a trusted source of cannabis news — continues to busily chip away at what’s left of their credibility by allowing Belville to use the magazine’s website as a bully pulpit of repertorial ineptitude and flagrant dishonesty.

Steve Elliot is not ashamed of the truth.

Jamesonotc

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:00:33 AM

As you see the case is the City of Kent, vs Plaintiffs and not the State of Washington.

If the City you live in has a problem with you selling weed from your house to the "10-minute" members of your so-called collective garden, you're screwed!  

I'm fortunate to be in a city that allows collective gardens. Again there is no timeframe required for a member to be apart of your collective garden.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

I know that Alaska has collective gardens. You can not pay for the marijuana through a collective garden in Alaska though. It has to be given for free.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:58:58 PM

CCN is cool. Once you have some addresses, its easy to send CCN around. Friends could send CCN around for any reason. If 2 friends knew each others addresses then they could play around and send CCN to each other just for fun. Each person would know who sent CCN. It makes payments/deliveries within small communities quite efficient and trustworthy. No cash on delivery makes things safe. The delivery person just shows up and gives the delivery to the person.

I would love to to use CCN to get all kinds of stuff delivered to me safely through trusted communities. Maybe someone grows carrots in their back yard! I would love some carrots.

GJayJayG

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:08:09 PM

Hi,
I think it is time to make some update on the cannacoin.cc website and such.

I am willing to donate for such works, and if someone from the dev Team could set-up bounty/donation address for such, it could be very helpfull.

A) www.cannacoin.cc

All related, CCN project:

cannapay.io
    TokeTalk.net
    NWGT
    cannastore

All related, linked project:

fObfuscate hardware token-based
    TradeManager

WILLING TO donate: 0,1 BTC for the personn that will make good content with the above for it.

WILLING TO donate: 0,1 BTC for the personn that will integrated this content.

B) PoT.cannacoin.cc

Proof Of Transaction

With Photo and Tx ID - Links for each TX With a counter of TX (Already xxx served Wink )

WILLING TO donate: 0,1 BTC for the personn that design / integrated this.

C) wiki.cannacoin.cc

WILLING TO donate: 0,1 BTC for the personn that will make good content for it.

WILLING TO donate: 0,1 BTC for the personn that will integrated this content.

Did start a skeleton for it that I have pass on to TokyoPotato, if he see that, maybe he can participate update us about it too
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:01:07 AM

Watch the full 47 minute LIVE interview. Recorded April 16th.

Courtesy of Decentral Vancouver's Salon Talks and The CRYPTOBIZMAGAZINE Studio in Vancouver B.C. Canada.

Special thanks to Salon Talk guest @alex_sterk

Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:20:59 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 09:05:28 AM by Cannacoin

Jesse,

I have seen some of the video and will continue to watch the rest to make sure I am fully informed on your plans. I will have a statement regarding my opinions on this coming soon. I appreciate your efforts to focus some energy within the cannabis cryptosphere however I do have some questions and concerns I would like to be addressed.

As a note to the community, I want to make it clear that there is no affiliation or involvement to date with the "Alliance Joint Force", myself personally or the team here behind the CCN project, when and if there is any collaboration in the future we will be sure to make a formal announcement to the community.

-Sub

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Razerglass
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:31:40 AM

what the fuck is this 420 cann movement im watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m20s

that guy looks like a idiot?HuhHuhHuh

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

edit: ""mutlisig --- well it can add a extra layer of security flaws""" -- 5:10  

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|

|

|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:44:10 PM

what the fuck is this 420 cann movement im watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZwGImvtkM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m20s

that guy looks like a idiot?HuhHuhHuh

FOUR minutes AND TWENTY SECONDS  4:20....... into your video IM DUMBFOUNDED and WTF FACEPALM

edit: ""mutlisig --- well it can add a extra layer of security flaws""" -- 5:10  

I can see how multi-sig could increase security risks. If wallets where given out to 5 people in a 4-of-5 fashion you would have to trust 4-of-5 people. With this style of wallet, you only have to trust 1-of-1 person. Jesse is on TV taking responsibility. I trust him. I want to put my trust into his 1-of-1 wallet. This was probably what he was commenting on.

4-of-5 -> 2 people don't want to send, they quit. Coins are frozen.
4-of-5 -> 2 people lose wallets -> Coins are lost for ever.

Any sort of wallet structure is going to have different risks associated with it. You have to look at the intended use for the BTC.

I'm sure he's looking at creating a multi-sig wallet system where each store owner has private keys and stores them in banks in different countries. Maybe this is next years plan... once there is a need to store millions of $ worth of BTC and there are 5 stores around the world.

Multi-sig only effects offline security use of the keys. Once any type of wallet touches the internet, it's a hot wallet and will have way more legitimate security risks associated with it.

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

Jesse,

I have seen some of the video and will continue to watch the rest to make sure I am fully informed on your plans. I will have a statement regarding my opinions on this coming soon. I appreciate your efforts to focus some energy within the cannabis cryptosphere however I do have some questions and concerns I would like to be addressed.

As a note to the community, I want to make it clear that there is no affiliation or involvement to date with the "Alliance Joint Force", myself personally or the team here behind the CCN project, when and if there is any collaboration in the future we will be sure to make a formal announcement to the community.

-Sub

Sorry about that. I will refrain from talking about CCN during all of my future interviews and make sure if someone asks about CCN and #420AJF involvement, that there is no affiliation. I have no affiliation with any coin development team. I'm trying to create a store that gives more real world use to cryptocoins in general. Training users.

This store will be a competitive space. I believe CCN has the best software development team of all the marijuana coins and would benefit greatly from the store. With users being created so close to Washington, there could be some real good potential for 50,000+ CCN users ready to use CCN somewhere in Washington during a weekend road trip. CCN right now has the best android wallet. Coinomi is great. CCN can place any future software developments at the store. I would love to have a CCN device that converts BTC to CCN quickly. I don't think customers would even care if they were paying a 10% mark up on the trade if the trade was instant.

The CCN team could definitely build such a tool to quickly get CCN on your phone from BTC. They might be the only marijuana crypto development team that could do such a thing.

---

Do you mind if I ever talk about CCN community gardens in Washington state? What would you want me to say if CCN comes up during a LIVE interview?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: