Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nond17

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:29:45 PM

Quote this post if you believe that child_harold/P3RS3US should be added to the delete bot.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:38:42 PM

Ok i dumped all...i hate it when it stinks to heaven!

lol says the cravecloaker. gtfo already troll.

I'm staking and happy. The market is coming. I know they are capable of the development behind it. These devs always deliver.

*edit* and seriously child you are going to make a shitstorm because of .4btc? I am not going to buy your silence. That is a disgusting offer.

Staking and you are happy? That every staked coin is nothing worth in future?  Grin
Market is broken and devs will never release something special, only poor distract news.

Sorry? Who the hell are you?

He's a nobody invested in Cloakcoin check his post history.

All right, now I understand why so many crypto community members are disgusted by SDC and its community..

What the hell, seriously. c_h grow up and level up to man_harold, man.
Isidor review is on hold AFAIK, due to dev efforts on Market (someone mentioned that a few pages ago).

Also, you're really annoying me with all the pessimistic forecasts towards Market release. You must all think it's such a child's play, right? I guess that's why all the Markets ATM work so "flawlessly"..
Yeah, I get it. You want it all and you want it now. Without any personal effort. When an update is out, you say "great, thanks dev". But all the effin time in the meantime, you're just spitting dirt.
Is the crypto nowadays really just filled with spoiled kids?

You're really pushing my nerves and I'm generally pretty peaceful fella.

Exactly. To be fair, most of the crypto community who are against shadow are idiots who invested in shitcoin scams that were warned by people within this community. When the scam finally was clear they blamed the warners and their investment instead the scam artist developers who are using their btc for hookers and blow.

To people about for the Shadowsend review:

Yes, it has been 5 months. The reviewer (Zuener/CN Team) asked for more detailed documentation for the system. Last I checked the SDC developers stated that they didn't have the time to dedicate to documentation when their main priority is finishing the markets development. This topic was brought up in IRC countless times and in this thread. In that 5 month span the project has been featured on one of the most trafficked news sites on the net, vice.com. Go re-read that article. It's content and headline is based on delivery of the marketplace which will no doubt have a follow up article there and on other large sites once this moves into testing and release phase. SDCDev and the team are making sure that the next major press distribution has maximum exposure by releasing a solid product, not some half ass shitcoin hot air promise of a marketplace. The only way for Shadow to reach its full potential is by delivering on it's milestones. If history can teach us anything is that it always does.

Moving forward. Once the marketplace app is released our team can focus on documentation. Let me remind you Child_Harold that this is a real development project with real people working for free on it while the majority does nothing. We all benefit from the work done by the team and those contributing by building supporting platforms, getting existing platforms to  support SDC and spreading the word about the project by bringing in new privacy advocates into the fold.

That said, you are bitching about a .4BTC ($110) donation when this project's PPC (price per coin) has more than quadrupled in value since the donation. Do you even know how much it costs to develop software? An average C++ developer runs anywhere from $50-$100 bucks an hour. Someone of the caliber of SDCDev, Tecno, BaS will run much higher probably around $150-$250. Let's use the higher end average though so you can put your greed and lack of patience into perspective.

Example:
Pay x  Week Hours = Wage (Week)
$100 x 40 = $4000 a week

Wage x Weeks = Monthly Salary
$4000 x 4 = $16,000

Months x Wage = Cost per C++ Developer for Marketplace
5 x $16,000 = $80,000

Number of SDC C++ Devs x Wage = Total Cost of Backend Development (not included frontend design or development)
3 x $80,000 = $240,000

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Skill=C%2b%2b/Salary

Adjust these numbers however you want, regardless it is clear that our developers could be making a shit ton more money elsewhere without having to listen to little bitchmade investors who can't appreciate their work whine about a 4x-5x profit in 5 month span. Also these rough figures don't include Java (Android development), Html/Css, copywriting, planning, research or design hours either. This is just based on the marketplace backend development. If included the total cost would be much higher. That said, the team is here to build cool shit and change the landscape of the world. If they wanted to make money they could quit the project and go to a more traditional engineering role without the BS investors ankle biting their progress.

TL:DR

The reviewers (Zuener and the Cryptonote authors) asked for more documentation. SDC devs dedicated resources to marketplace development not documentation. Dev hours cost money, quit bitching.

TrollsRoyce I presume

It seems to me TV (not Ryno) is the man to provide the info. It is a shame both market and Zeuner docs cant be done at the same time.

Here are my problems:

1) Who will trust the market pre peer review? If the Zeuner Report had been released some time ago (as it could have been) hackers and pen testers would have already tried to break it (unsuccessfully one hopes) and the crypto scene would not be so obsessed with cryptonote alone as an anon tech.

2) Regrettably and for reasons that remain private I have been forces to sell  over 50% of my SDC holdings in recent months. Obviously I feel the Zeuner peer review would have helped push the price up further and am understandably frustrated when months later I still wait. You yourself told me it would not take much longer months ago. Sadly you yourself must be disappointed that we are still discussing it in this way.

It's not the 0.4BTC that hurts, it's the dagger to the heart. 3 weeks chaps. Please make it happen.

Laterz.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:39:17 PM

What is going on here? Bad drugs? Please expend your efforts imagineering new ways to use our coin.
The SDC "community" is well-known to be the most toxic in crypto, and all the "devs" seems to do is stall.. Undecided I would advise anyone who is new, or undecided, to leave here.
child_harold

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:39:46 PM

Quote this post if you believe that child_harold/P3RS3US should be added to the delete bot.

LOL, and who the hell are you? Nice try. I ain't goin nowhere.

child_harold

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:40:40 PM

What is going on here? Bad drugs? Please expend your efforts imagineering new ways to use our coin.
The SDC "community" is well-known to be the most toxic in crypto, and all the "devs" seems to do is stall.. Undecided I would advise anyone who is new, or undecided, to leave here.

I remember you, XST was it? I was there. I saw the light. Thanks to the SDC community.

lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:54:45 PM

Complete Shadowteam is now in OKCash...?!
GameOfCoins

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:09:44 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 07:21:12 PM by GameOfCoins

Ok i dumped all...i hate it when it stinks to heaven!

lol says the cravecloaker. gtfo already troll.

I'm staking and happy. The market is coming. I know they are capable of the development behind it. These devs always deliver.

*edit* and seriously child you are going to make a shitstorm because of .4btc? I am not going to buy your silence. That is a disgusting offer.

Staking and you are happy? That every staked coin is nothing worth in future?  Grin
Market is broken and devs will never release something special, only poor distract news.

Sorry? Who the hell are you?

He's a nobody invested in Cloakcoin check his post history.

All right, now I understand why so many crypto community members are disgusted by SDC and its community..

What the hell, seriously. c_h grow up and level up to man_harold, man.
Isidor review is on hold AFAIK, due to dev efforts on Market (someone mentioned that a few pages ago).

Also, you're really annoying me with all the pessimistic forecasts towards Market release. You must all think it's such a child's play, right? I guess that's why all the Markets ATM work so "flawlessly"..
Yeah, I get it. You want it all and you want it now. Without any personal effort. When an update is out, you say "great, thanks dev". But all the effin time in the meantime, you're just spitting dirt.
Is the crypto nowadays really just filled with spoiled kids?

You're really pushing my nerves and I'm generally pretty peaceful fella.

Exactly. To be fair, most of the crypto community who are against shadow are idiots who invested in shitcoin scams that were warned by people within this community. When the scam finally was clear they blamed the warners and their investment instead the scam artist developers who are using their btc for hookers and blow.

To people about for the Shadowsend review:

Yes, it has been 5 months. The reviewer (Zuener/CN Team) asked for more detailed documentation for the system. Last I checked the SDC developers stated that they didn't have the time to dedicate to documentation when their main priority is finishing the markets development. This topic was brought up in IRC countless times and in this thread. In that 5 month span the project has been featured on one of the most trafficked news sites on the net, vice.com. Go re-read that article. It's content and headline is based on delivery of the marketplace which will no doubt have a follow up article there and on other large sites once this moves into testing and release phase. SDCDev and the team are making sure that the next major press distribution has maximum exposure by releasing a solid product, not some half ass shitcoin hot air promise of a marketplace. The only way for Shadow to reach its full potential is by delivering on it's milestones. If history can teach us anything is that it always does.

Moving forward. Once the marketplace app is released our team can focus on documentation. Let me remind you Child_Harold that this is a real development project with real people working for free on it while the majority does nothing. We all benefit from the work done by the team and those contributing by building supporting platforms, getting existing platforms to  support SDC and spreading the word about the project by bringing in new privacy advocates into the fold.

That said, you are bitching about a .4BTC ($110) donation when this project's PPC (price per coin) has more than quadrupled in value since the donation. Do you even know how much it costs to develop software? An average C++ developer runs anywhere from $50-$100 bucks an hour. Someone of the caliber of SDCDev, Tecno, BaS will run much higher probably around $150-$250. Let's use the higher end average though so you can put your greed and lack of patience into perspective.

Example:
Pay x  Week Hours = Wage (Week)
$100 x 40 = $4000 a week

Wage x Weeks = Monthly Salary
$4000 x 4 = $16,000

Months x Wage = Cost per C++ Developer for Marketplace
5 x $16,000 = $80,000

Number of SDC C++ Devs x Wage = Total Cost of Backend Development (not included frontend design or development)
3 x $80,000 = $240,000

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Skill=C%2b%2b/Salary

Adjust these numbers however you want, regardless it is clear that our developers could be making a shit ton more money elsewhere without having to listen to little bitchmade investors who can't appreciate their work whine about a 4x-5x profit in 5 month span. Also these rough figures don't include Java (Android development), Html/Css, copywriting, planning, research or design hours either. This is just based on the marketplace backend development. If included the total cost would be much higher. That said, the team is here to build cool shit and change the landscape of the world. If they wanted to make money they could quit the project and go to a more traditional engineering role without the BS investors ankle biting their progress.

TL:DR

The reviewers (Zuener and the Cryptonote authors) asked for more documentation. SDC devs dedicated resources to marketplace development not documentation. Dev hours cost money, quit bitching.

TrollsRoyce I presume

It seems to me TV (not Ryno) is the man to provide the info. It is a shame both market and Zeuner docs cant be done at the same time.

Here are my problems:

1) Who will trust the market pre peer review? If the Zeuner Report had been released some time ago (as it could have been) hackers and pen testers would have already tried to break it (unsuccessfully one hopes) and the crypto scene would not be so obsessed with cryptonote alone as an anon tech.

2) Regrettably and for reasons that remain private I have been forces to sell  over 50% of my SDC holdings in recent months. Obviously I feel the Zeuner peer review would have helped push the price up further and am understandably frustrated when months later I still wait. You yourself told me it would not take much longer months ago. Sadly you yourself must be disappointed that we are still discussing it in this way.

It's not the 0.4BTC that hurts, it's the dagger to the heart. 3 weeks chaps. Please make it happen.

Laterz.

1) The technology is first of all open source. Like all open sourced projects anyone is free to review the system to find and/or exploit any vulnerabilities which in turn makes the team respond with a fix. We don't need anyone qualified to tell us that this will lead to the project getting stronger. The project is also built on a proven platform (Bitcoin). Unlike cryptonote, Bitcoin has been under the microscope from pentesters for many years now. When SDC gets into the limelight it will be under the microscope just the same. I have no doubts that the project will have numerous reviews come out for it.

2) The original authors of cryptonote also contacted the SDC team about reviewing ShadowSend. After 3 months of back and forth they asked for more documentation.. If this was just a clone of cryptonote as some clone developers have said I would think the original authors of the cryptonote protocol would be able to point that out instead of asking for more documentation. If anything it sparked their curiosity and appreciation of the work here to ask for more info. The fact the both reviewers asked for more information is also a sign that it is needed but not a priority over the marketplace. Commerce drives value in a currency much more than speculation.

Honestly, I think that you should dump the rest of your holdings and move to a new project child_harold. I don't think you have the skin to be a long term investor. Your public outcries show a lack of maturity and also a lack of reading comprehension. The team has stated numerous times that they decided to dedicate their resources to building out the marketplace instead of documentation. CRZ- started working on the marketplace design towards the end of October so this has been in planning well before any review of ShadowSend. The decision was to postpone development work for docs or begin backend development and the coverage by Motherboard of the SDC marketplace progress made that decision simple. Obviously our team would like to focus on documentation not just for the review but also to bring in contributing developers. The priority right now is finishing up on 9 months of front and backend development.
P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:12:29 PM

Complete Shadowteam is now in OKCash...?!

Lovin' how trolls think they can smell blood when CH gets vitriolic. The fact this community can support such diverse opinion only shows its strength and character. Me and WC are nothing, mere footnotes in the history of Shadow.
BitRod

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:14:50 PM

Lets all ignore child harold as all he wants is attention. This will be the last mention I give of him or his existence. Your irrelevance is an understatement goodbye.
child_harold

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:18:20 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 07:28:48 PM by child_harold

1) The technology is first of all open source. Like all open sourced projects anyone is free to review the system to find and/or exploit any vulnerabilities which in turn makes the team respond with a fix. We don't need anyone qualified to tell us that this will lead to the project getting stronger. The project is also built on a proven platform (Bitcoin). Unlike cryptonote, Bitcoin has been under the microscope from pentesters for many years now. When SDC gets into the limelight it will be under the microscope just the same. I have no doubts that the project will have numerous reviews come out for it.

2) The original authors of cryptonote also contacted the SDC team about reviewing ShadowSend. After 3 months of back and forth they asked for more documentation.. If this was just a clone of cryptonote as some clone developers have said I would think the original authors of the cryptonote protocol would be able to point that out instead of asking for more documentation.

Honestly, I think that you should dump the rest of your holdings and move to a new project child_harold.
I don't think you have the skin to be a long term investor. Your public outcries show a lack of maturity and also a lack of reading comprehension. The team has stated numerous times that they decided to dedicate their resources to building out the marketplace instead of documentation. CRZ- started working on the marketplace design towards the end of October so this has been in planning well before any review of ShadowSend. The decision was postpone the design work for docs or begin backend development and the coverage by Motherboard of the SDC marketplace progress made that decision simple. Obviously our team would like to focus on documentation not just for the review but also to bring in contributing developers. The priority right now is finishing up on 9 months of front and backend development.

If the code is open-source and open to review why does evreybody want more documentation? Clearly the code on its own does not appear sufficient.

I am insulted and hurt you want me to dump the rest. You commissioned the review and YOU raised expectations (at least mine). We all play our parts TrollsRoyce.

Lets all ignore child harold as all he wants is attention. This will be the last mention I give of him or his existence. Your irrelevance is an understatement goodbye.

Again your nick is unfamiliar to me. Sorry if I caused offence. What can I say?

GameOfCoins

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:33:46 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 07:48:02 PM by GameOfCoins

2) The original authors of cryptonote also contacted the SDC team about reviewing ShadowSend. After 3 months of back and forth they asked for more documentation.. If this was just a clone of cryptonote as some clone developers have said I would think the original authors of the cryptonote protocol would be able to point that out instead of asking for more documentation. If anything it sparked their curiosity and appreciation of the work here to ask for more info. The fact the both reviewers asked for more information is also a sign that it is needed but not a priority over the marketplace. Commerce drives value in a currency much more than speculation.

Honestly, I think that you should dump the rest of your holdings and move to a new project child_harold. I don't think you have the skin to be a long term investor. Your public outcries show a lack of maturity and also a lack of reading comprehension. The team has stated numerous times that they decided to dedicate their resources to building out the marketplace instead of documentation. CRZ- started working on the marketplace design towards the end of October so this has been in planning well before any review of ShadowSend. The decision was to postpone development work for docs or begin backend development and the coverage by Motherboard of the SDC marketplace progress made that decision simple. Obviously our team would like to focus on documentation not just for the review but also to bring in contributing developers. The priority right now is finishing up on 9 months of front and backend development.

If the code is open-source and open to review why does evreybody want more documentation? Clearly the code on it's own does not appear sufficient.

I am insulted and hurt you want me to dump the rest. You commissioned the review and YOU raised expectations (at least mine). We all play our parts TrollsRoyce.

You are a disgruntled investor insulting the development team (SDCDev, Tecno, BaS, DaSource, Crz-, Ludx) by posting childish (no pun) threats and ignoring their decision to focus on development instead of documentation. For the amount of hours they put into this project and lack of community donations for their efforts relative to their potential income elsewhere, it's the last thing they need to deal with. If you dumping the rest of your holdings means less stress for them then I believe everyone here would approve. In the last 5 months the project has more than quadrupled in value and yet here you stand bitching and moaning about making a profit. Crypto is the only place in the world where profiteers will insult/threaten the people making them a profit. In more traditional markets they would be praised and possibly even receive a commission.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:02:59 PM

"Concentrate on development, instead of documentation" Huh Sounds like more stalling BS to me...
child_harold

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:03:19 PM

If the code is open-source and open to review why does evreybody want more documentation? Clearly the code on it's own does not appear sufficient.

You are a disgruntled investor insulting the development team (SDCDev, Tecno, BaS, DaSource, Crz-, Ludx) by posting childish (no pun) threats and ignoring their decision to focus on development instead of documentation. For the amount of hours they put into this project and lack of community donations for their efforts relative to their potential income elsewhere, it's the last thing they need to deal with. If you dumping the rest of your holdings means less stress for them then I believe everyone here would approve. In the last 5 months the project has more than quadrupled in value and yet here you stand bitching and moaning about making a profit. Crypto is the only place in the world where profiteers will insult/threaten the people making them a profit. In more traditional markets they would be praised and possibly even receive a commission.

I have nothing but respect for the Team and rynomster in particular. He is genuine and real, unlike you who metamorphoses more than a Greek play.

Answer my Q: If the code is open-source and open to review why does everybody want more documentation? Clearly the code on it's own does not appear sufficient.

ShadowSendv2 is not understood and it should be. I will hold my peace for 3 weeks but everything you're saying indicates the report will not be ready

@SDCDev : u know I'm sound. Fuck 'em. All the best

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:20:52 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 08:33:27 PM by skip60

sdc dev team is the only reason why we have all these problems

they dont know how to communicate, there is a huge lack of communication at this community since the beginnig....

i believe dev team does it on porpose, and they will not deliver the market on time, even if the market is ready

they dont have enough sdc and trying to buy as much as they can buy before the price goes up...they play little dirty

but the truth is, there is potential with this coin and they dont want many people with them on the same boat

sdc dev told that, there is progress update today about market place....but they didnt say a word

everything they do, no documentation for zeuner, etc. is on porpose....

end of may/beginnig of june there was a big buy support and volume at sdc, but then people waited for some update from dev team...they were silent on purpose...then people started to sell
child_harold

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:29:25 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 08:44:11 PM by child_harold

So I'm a hero now \o/
Oh the irony…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4467CI4y0M

Long live rynomster

@onlookers: welcome to the hottest and (arguably) most controversial crypto-currency in the world today. REVOLUTION-time soon.

snip60

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:34:30 PM

they dont know how to communicate, there is a huge lack of communication at this community since the beginnig....

i believe dev team does it on porpose, and they will not deliver the market on time, even if the market is ready

they dont have enough sdc and trying to buy as much as they can buy before the price goes up...they play little dirty

but the truth is, there is potential with this coin and they dont want many people with them on the same boat

sdc dev told that, there is progress update today about market place....but they didnt say a word

The biggest complainers tend to be the people expecting a reward for not doing anything. I'd love to know what Skip60 has done for the project that entitles him to constantly spew his bullshit into this thread. All I see are lies about his holdings and critique of others efforts. My analysis is that he dumped at 18k and is trying his hardest to get the price back down there so he can buy back in. He's a trojan horse packaged as a concerned investor. Thankfully there is an ignore button for those who know where to find it.

In my view, the influx of anonymous shitcoins into the altcoin market promising decentralized marketplaces right after the release of the SDC motherboard article is/was a defense mechanism by scam developers and pump groups. They pumped out enough shitcoins to distract potential investors from the real innovator. None of them will deliver on their promises except SDC and none of them will make headline news. After the dust settles and they get delisted from exchanges SDC will still be here and those pumped and dumped coins will retain their headless cheerleader communities. The SDC development team is taking its time and effort to craft a real solution and each release is a precursor to the project's next major milestone. From what I can tell the bulk of developmental work is almost done and we could expect the alpha/beta milestone very soon.

Remember SDC was featured on Vice.com, one of the top news publications in the world. This opens the door for future coverage by large mainstream media publications and that means more exposure for the project, in turn resulting in larger growth. Something 99% of the projects listed here can't look forward to. An artificial pump wont get your project in the mainstream limelight (coindesk and cointelegraph are not mainstream). However, real development and delivery will. At the time of this writing the coin is worth around 14 cents a coin. I believe in the very near future we will all look back and laugh at these haters and their shitty speculations. The project is exposed to the world right now and despite what the charts read the coin is on the precipice of a meteoric rise to one of the top market caps. The only thing holding it back right now is the failures of other projects before it that promised a similar platform. Where they failed SDC will succeed with delivery. For those crypto advocates that can read between the lines there is no better coin to put your BTC than SDC.

Let's start acting like a mature community. Do what you can to assist others in learning about the SDC ecosystem.. be it your offline friends or someone new to the space. The community will only grow once it realizes it's position on the world scale. New investors coming here don't want to see bickering they want to see unity and brotherhood amongst like-minded people. If you'd like your investment to grow do your part and enjoy the ride! How about we reserve this thread for actual discussions about the project instead of piss poor speculations from subpar traders.

Answer: Not a god damned thing.

Now kindly fuck off skip you relentlessly worthless parasitic piece of shit.
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:40:56 PM

"Concentrate on development, instead of documentation" Huh Sounds like more stalling BS to me...

If you're genuinely interested in the project and its state, go ahead and make some research first. We have already way too many clever speculators as it is Wink
Just look at the history and you'll see how reliably has SDC team delivered and innovated.

-------

Sry to disappoint you, but it's just you and few others with problems. I, and I believe the rest of us too, are actually having a pretty sweet time.

Do you want the tech or some chit-chat? If you prefer someone to talk to, go on IRC or whatever. Devs here are for –guess what– development. Yeah I know, its sounds crazy, right?

Wow, great, thanks for info. Anything else than your paranoid thoughts?
I, for once think that you, as usual, dumped all your coins and now FUDing just to grab more cheaply. Well, to use your words "you're playing dirty".

Dear skip, I'd like to refer you to this post by GameOfCoins, it fits you as well (and I wouldn't say it better).

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:44:28 PM

end of may/beginnig of june there was a big buy support and volume at sdc, but then people waited for some update from dev team...they were silent on purpose...then people started to sell

The biggest complainers tend to be the people expecting a reward for not doing anything. I'd love to know what Skip60 has done for the project that entitles him to constantly spew his bullshit into this thread. All I see are lies about his holdings and critique of others efforts. My analysis is that he dumped at 18k and is trying his hardest to get the price back down there so he can buy back in. He's a trojan horse packaged as a concerned investor. Thankfully there is an ignore button for those who know where to find it.

In my view, the influx of anonymous shitcoins into the altcoin market promising decentralized marketplaces right after the release of the SDC motherboard article is/was a defense mechanism by scam developers and pump groups. They pumped out enough shitcoins to distract potential investors from the real innovator. None of them will deliver on their promises except SDC and none of them will make headline news. After the dust settles and they get delisted from exchanges SDC will still be here and those pumped and dumped coins will retain their headless cheerleader communities. The SDC development team is taking its time and effort to craft a real solution and each release is a precursor to the project's next major milestone. From what I can tell the bulk of developmental work is almost done and we could expect the alpha/beta milestone very soon.

Remember SDC was featured on Vice.com, one of the top news publications in the world. This opens the door for future coverage by large mainstream media publications and that means more exposure for the project, in turn resulting in larger growth. Something 99% of the projects listed here can't look forward to. An artificial pump wont get your project in the mainstream limelight (coindesk and cointelegraph are not mainstream). However, real development and delivery will. At the time of this writing the coin is worth around 14 cents a coin. I believe in the very near future we will all look back and laugh at these haters and their shitty speculations. The project is exposed to the world right now and despite what the charts read the coin is on the precipice of a meteoric rise to one of the top market caps. The only thing holding it back right now is the failures of other projects before it that promised a similar platform. Where they failed SDC will succeed with delivery. For those crypto advocates that can read between the lines there is no better coin to put your BTC than SDC.

Let's start acting like a mature community. Do what you can to assist others in learning about the SDC ecosystem.. be it your offline friends or someone new to the space. The community will only grow once it realizes it's position on the world scale. New investors coming here don't want to see bickering they want to see unity and brotherhood amongst like-minded people. If you'd like your investment to grow do your part and enjoy the ride! How about we reserve this thread for actual discussions about the project instead of piss poor speculations from subpar traders.

Answer: Not a god damned thing.

Now kindly fuck off skip you relentlessly worthless parasitic piece of shit.

haha we saw what happened to people who donated for the Zeuner review, you fucked all those people

i dont have a single reason to trust and donate

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:45:10 PM

Vert moving up.  https://www.coingecko.com/en  Cool
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:49:38 PM

haha we saw what happened to people who donated for the Zeuner review, you fucked all those people

i dont have a single reason to trust and donate

If you don't trust Shadow, what are you still doing here? Why have you invested in it? Honest question. Seriously.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: