Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:45:33 AM

It's becoming more and more obvious that anything but a decentralized market is a waste of time, and there is so much involved in building one that there is no way anyone is going to push one out better then what SDC has in the works before we do, maybe someone will slap one together but as soon as the shadow market is released it will be forgotten, we got this in the bag people, be excited, even if it takes another 6 months before it's released, we got this, buy up all you can because shadow is going to be very expensive to buy within 12 months, BTC has one thing over us and that is adoption 90% of BTCs adoption came from dark markets, soon dark markets will not be needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:23:51 AM

It's becoming more and more obvious that anything but a decentralized market is a waste of time, and there is so much involved in building one that there is no way anyone is going to push one out better then what SDC has in the works before we do, maybe someone will slap one together but as soon as the shadow market is released it will be forgotten, we got this in the bag people, be excited, even if it takes another 6 months before it's released, we got this, buy up all you can because shadow is going to be very expensive to buy within 12 months, BTC has one thing over us and that is adoption 90% of BTCs adoption came from dark markets, soon dark markets will not be needed.

Yes absolutely. A basic rule of currency is that it's value is dependent on what you can buy with it alone, rather than with something else. A challenging problem will be for the big holders to let their holdings out at the proper rate to both facilitate use of the market, and maximize value to themselves. Ideally the holders would also be selling something, so their holdings won't get depleted and they can trade out their coins more liberally.

The worst part about these centralized markets is that young men who are more smart than wise are going to prison for their efforts. Our relatively free Western societies effect law enforcement not by prevention of illegal behavior, but by punishment after the fact, and it is easy to be deceived into believing that because you are able to do something you are getting away with it. I have no idea why a dark market would have a couple of thousand BTC in a wallet anyone can find, but a theft that size is going to leave tracks and somebody might be in bigger trouble than they realize.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:33:06 AM

i dont know Huh but i feel like im going down in history buy being here  Tongue

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 07:02:03 AM

Yes absolutely. A basic rule of currency is that it's value is dependent on what you can buy with it alone, rather than with something else. A challenging problem will be for the big holders to let their holdings out at the proper rate to both facilitate use of the market, and maximize value to themselves. Ideally the holders would also be selling something, so their holdings won't get depleted and they can trade out their coins more liberally.

The worst part about these centralized markets is that young men who are more smart than wise are going to prison for their efforts. Our relatively free Western societies effect law enforcement not by prevention of illegal behavior, but by punishment after the fact, and it is easy to be deceived into believing that because you are able to do something you are getting away with it. I have no idea why a dark market would have a couple of thousand BTC in a wallet anyone can find, but a theft that size is going to leave tracks and somebody might be in bigger trouble than they realize.
Agree with everything you said there, And the more money that is stolen the more attractive the Shadow market will look when it's released, not to mention just the overall mainstream look and feel of the Shadowplatform soon dark vendors will need only one program to do all there business, even changing there shadow for BTC or $ will be taken care of the same way we bought BTC before all these exchanges i used to buy thru western union when BTC was below $!, in fact soon the darkweb will not be needed, we will have everything all on one platform.
i dont know Huh but i feel like im going down in history buy being here  Tongue
You feel that way because you are brother, just like BTC will go down in history SDC will have it's own chapter, people may think i'm delusional or a wishful thinker, but i beg to differ.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:48:17 AM

Glad to see it worked out well in the end ... you know where the dev fund wallet is Wink

i will and share the link also

+1. I think 5000 sdc were promised.  Wink

come on Schild,

it was told for the one who recovers the wallet, thanks god i did it myself

but i can buy u beer if u want  Wink
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:10:46 AM

Glad to see it worked out well in the end ... you know where the dev fund wallet is Wink

come on Schild,

Not for me, come on! The Dev fund wallet.  Roll Eyes Cheesy
Tulsene

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

..|..

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:02:15 PM

come on Schild,

who was crying because he lost he's password and wasn't be able do do a simply research to find a brutforce wallet cracker? common, they deserve it! 5000SDC @0.00055BTC = 2.75BTC. The address for donation is this one : 155cKQ5pk9kCQoXigxQapnLNyBK3hMrd2V http://www.shadowtalk.org/topic/419/donations-for-the-team (I didn't search for an SDC address because you already dump it .... :p )
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:33:58 PM

60 k sat  Grin this a good price
I hope the price will up to 72 k sat  Grin
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:44:40 PM

60 k sat  Grin this a good price
I hope the price will up to 72 k sat  Grin

Never mind the price, that's on HUGE volume. That tends to make it stick.

Anybody tracking the distribution, how's that going?

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:17:22 PM

Anybody tracking the distribution, how's that going?

http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:37:59 AM

Agree with everything you said there, And the more money that is stolen the more attractive the Shadow market will look when it's released, not to mention just the overall mainstream look and feel of the Shadowplatform soon dark vendors will need only one program to do all there business, even changing there shadow for BTC or $ will be taken care of the same way we bought BTC before all these exchanges i used to buy thru western union when BTC was below $!, in fact soon the darkweb will not be needed, we will have everything all on one platform.
i dont know Huh but i feel like im going down in history buy being here  Tongue
You feel that way because you are brother, just like BTC will go down in history SDC will have it's own chapter, people may think i'm delusional or a wishful thinker, but i beg to differ.

SDC is one of the few pearls in the crypto land. Probably I will sell some coins once the price reach $500, only time will tell. I haven't seen such great dev team and such innovations in this sector. Thank you!
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 10:36:26 AM

i dont know Huh but i feel like im going down in history buy being here  Tongue

SDC is one of the few pearls in the crypto land. Probably I will sell some coins once the price reach $500, only time will tell. I haven't seen such great dev team and such innovations in this sector. Thank you!
I am glad to hear you see the true potential a global decentralized market that is available from PC or mobile has.
the limits the sky just for the market, and that is only one small part of the Shadow platform.  Wink
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:26:25 PM

Hello Shadowers!

I'm little late , but never too late for best wishes  Smiley

Happy 1st Bip32rthday to Shadow with all members, devs and community around!

We are unstoppable

Cool
entertheabyss

Activity: 602

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:38:29 PM

hello, can anyone give me a list of tor onion nodes to add to the conf?

thanks

addnode=xx.xx.x.x.x

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:15:09 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 07:23:38 AM by dadon

hello, can anyone give me a list of tor onion nodes to add to the conf?

thanks

addnode=xx.xx.x.x.x
Im asking in slack for you, you should join in there, A lot of the developers are very active in there.
http://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:46:41 AM

Hello guys is the encrypted voice actually working?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 10:50:47 AM

No not yet but it's coming its in development but some other more important things regarding the market and mobile wallet have priority for now, but it is definitely coming in the near future.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:37:44 PM

No not yet but it's coming its in development but some other more important things regarding the market and mobile wallet have priority for now, but it is definitely coming in the near future.

Near future?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:39:38 PM

Before or after Isidor Zeuner?
Galangeka

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:42:41 PM

what is ekspetasi coin in exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: