Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:30:18 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

the dev can do something to avoid it happen??and what if means the coin  lose its absorbing???

More info re current progress on the collaborative project referred to in the OP announcement last October would certainly help. As indeed would getting http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ back online (it went off line again a few days ago).

After much deliberation and negotiation, I am pleased to be able to announce that Bitstarcoin has been chosen to be incorporated into a commercially managed and implemented ATM project as well as becoming a core component of superNET.

This double-whammy achievement is proof of the commercial confidence able to be put in both the Bitstarcoin team and the multi-faceted superNET project.

Project details will be posted in this thread shortly by the Cyprus company, using the forum name 'T3CLtd' and confirmation of the validity of this announcement will be made by Superteam.

The Bitstarcoin dev team will continue to enhance the multi-function in-wallet services, in conjunction with the commercial development of the ATM project and related ancillary services being funded and managed by the Cyprus company and their development team, working closely with superNET to present a unified platform that will be able to offer a full-service ATM user interface into cryptocurrency 1.0, 2.0 and beyond.

We truly are living in 'interesting times', let's get to work.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:27:50 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume

It's a common problem with coin projects that are busy developing instead of constantly pumping with fake news and PR. Don't forget this coin is also tradeable over at Poloniex.

The superNET InstantDEX decentralised trading platform is in testing. BITS will be fully tradeable against all iDEX currencies, not just BTC, when it goes live.

There will be an update from T3CLtd in this thread during the coming week.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:31:23 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

the dev can do something to avoid it happen??and what if means the coin  lose its absorbing???

Don't worry about that message, they do it every so often to lots of coins.

News regarding staking modifications, tests on the code changes have now been tested and confirmed working,  a update is on its way shortly, now it will only split to a certain amount per input then it will stop splitting, so people will no longer have thousands of inputs.  still deciding on the number it stops splitting, We need to keep it low enough to keep our fast block times, but small enough to make a difference to the wallet.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:42:35 PM

Hi, is there any chance of please getting a pool payout?

Thanks.

I mined the Bitstar Multipool from the 09-02-15 to 15-02-15 and I have not been paid out coins for this piriod of mining, I would like payment please as it is now over a month ago.

Thank you.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:41:57 AM

Thanks.

I mined the Bitstar Multipool from the 09-02-15 to 15-02-15 and I have not been paid out coins for this piriod of mining, I would like payment please as it is now over a month ago.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, as you seem to be the only one using the multipool, its never hit the minimum withdraw amount for exchange, I'll send the coins from my wallet shortly.

On a side note splitting mod wallets have now been tested and working fine, just running some tests for joining inputs then will release the updates.
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:31:19 AM

Thanks.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, as you seem to be the only one using the multipool, its never hit the minimum withdraw amount for exchange, I'll send the coins from my wallet shortly.

On a side note splitting mod wallets have now been tested and working fine, just running some tests for joining inputs then will release the updates.

Yes at the time I was the only one mining the pool, at least the only one using sha256, thanks.
powerzone

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:16:54 PM

hi Mr  @Bitstar_coin,I have some trubles and need your help. 2 months ago i used my unsync wallet to send thousands bitscoin to Bittrex,unfortunately,my deposit received null of them,i check my wallet's transactions info and got the message as below:http://www.mftp.info/20150201/1426683664x1947431303.png or "http://www.mftp.info/20150201/1426683664x1947431303.png"
. so i writed  letters to the Bittrex's support team ask for help,and then someone respone me as follow text:"I would make sure you have the latest wallet. If you still can't sync you should reach out to the community for a bootstrap or additional nodes."
follow the advise ,a couple of days ago,  i backup my wallet and downloaded the bootstrap.bat, running my wallet for days,after all of that back and forth i finally synced my wallet,and then  i check my Bittrex account again,but it still havent recived the coins that i have sended months ago,and my transactions info same as before(check the image).you kown how frustrating i can be,i dont kown where my coins were gone.Anyone can do me a favor?
RawCrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:19:03 PM

The wallet is taking forever to synch to the network  Embarrassed

@RawCrypto
Frostbite72

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:36:59 PM

Anyone know why Bits is disabled by Bittrex? Wallet has been disabled all morning.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:43:27 PM

Anyone know why Bits is disabled by Bittrex? Wallet has been disabled all morning.

No, Will chase them up
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 06:19:44 PM

Appears to be back online now.
satoutaka6612

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:21:30 AM

I hoped that I reduced an unnecessary resource by the end of this week.

When will it come?
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:50:47 PM

Hi
I have bought some thousands of BITS on bittrex and downloaded the windows wallet from the first post on this thread today.
I Can't sync the wallet. it's stuck as in the photo below. I have closed and reopened the wallet 3-4 times, deleted everything and started from scratch but, nothing.
I get 7 active connections to the network

O_o
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:09:23 PM

Hi
I have bought some thousands of BITS on bittrex and downloaded the windows wallet from the first post on this thread today.
I Can't sync the wallet. it's stuck as in the photo below. I have closed and reopened the wallet 3-4 times, deleted everything and started from scratch but, nothing.

You just need to give it time, make sure if you have coins in the wallet, that its locked too so it doesn't try and stake too soon, otherwise it slows it down.

Currently testing the last bit of a wallet update, after that I'll refresh the bootstrap.dat and try and set up a daily fast sync zip file.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:12:26 PM

Hi

You just need to give it time, make sure if you have coins in the wallet, that its locked too so it doesn't try and stake too soon, otherwise it slows it down.

Currently testing the last bit of a wallet update, after that I'll refresh the bootstrap.dat and try and set up a daily fast sync zip file.

No, I didn't sent any coins yet. The wallet is empty and it's stuck there for more than 6 hours. Now, I have 10 connections to the network.
Where will the bootstrap be posted?
thanks

O_o
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:28:46 PM

Hi

No, I didn't sent any coins yet. The wallet is empty and it's stuck there for more than 6 hours. Now, I have 10 connections to the network.
Where will the bootstrap be posted?
thanks

http://bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat
Mark81

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:03:33 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume

It's a common problem with coin projects that are busy developing instead of constantly pumping with fake news and PR. Don't forget this coin is also tradeable over at Poloniex.

The superNET InstantDEX decentralised trading platform is in testing. BITS will be fully tradeable against all iDEX currencies, not just BTC, when it goes live.

There will be an update from T3CLtd in this thread during the coming week.

I guess it's final day of this week to T3CLtd have announcement. I hope it comes, but if it not then this community have to have explained reasons for that and make promises to have valid announcements. No need for false promises, right?
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:43:52 AM

I guess it's final day of this week to T3CLtd have announcement. I hope it comes, but if it not then this community have to have explained reasons for that and make promises to have valid announcements. No need for false promises, right?

+1  Smiley
T3CLtd

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 04:00:08 PM

I've been asked to provide a status update for the community.

As ever, nothing that I, or the dev for Bitstar, announce is intended to encourage or dissuade anybody to invest in this coin. This post is purely to provide information relevant to the projects underway in order that you may be better informed.

There is a new BITS wallet being finalised with an all-new look, which will also incorporate the SuperNET GUI functionality.

The excessive transactions created by the staking process for this coin is also being addressed and a modification to the code is currently being tested to ensure it both ameliorates the problematic elements of the staking, while also maintaining  the fast block time this coin network operates with.

The multipool is being relocated to a third-party multipool provider where BITS will be added as a payout option. This is in order to outsource the work required to maintain and run a coin multipool.

There is still work to be done with the p2p trading platform to further improve and enhance the user experience ahead of planned future developments to be announced at a later date.

The ATM rollout in Cyprus is being pushed back into Q2 until the SuperNET GUI is further developed. We intend to utilise it and the SuperNET functionality for our customer base integrated services and, as such, need to ensure it is fully operational and delivers the degree of intuitive user experience required to promote to those unfamiliar with cryptocurrency.

In the meantime, however, the work being done in the SuperNET Slack community is leading to some incredible innovations and features being added to the platform which will ultimately translate into positive developments for this and the other sNET coins.

As I mentioned previously, I would suggest anybody wishing to keep up with  developments pertaining to this coin to join the 'sprnt' Slack channel to monitor the ongoing project discussions throughout that community.Myself and Bitstar dev have been working within the CPMT (Centralised Product Management Team) for several months, seven days a week. An enormous amout of progress had been made in creating, developing and releasing numerous SuperNET elements and there are still some absolutely game-changing services being rolled out.

You will see from this thread in the NXT forum how the CPMT was formed and how it  is structured. This will also serve to show you just how deeply involved with the  SuperNET project myself and Bitstar dev are.
https://nxtforum.org/unity/supernetx2-and-the-centralized-product-management-team-(cpmt)/

That Bittrex maintain an unreasonable demand for daily volume of trades, frequently resulting in this coin receiving the usual warning about potentially being delisted, does not serve to prove anything about the quality of the coin projects on that market, only that Bittrex have in place a robust method for artificially forcing trading volumes in order to maximise their fee-based income. Don't forget that BITS also has a market on Poloniex and can actually be traded already for NXT over on the Asset Exchange, listed as ‘superBITS’.

With that in mind, however, one incredibly exciting aspect of the developments over at SuperNET is the real-time decentralised trading platform currently in beta. This will allow for all hosted coins to be traded against each other, without the risks  associated with holding your trading funds on a third-party centralised exchange. This 'iDEX' service, coupled with another SuperNET innovation, 'SkyNET' an artificial-intelligence trading project, will see a large amount of liquidity and active trading brought to bear across the entire range of SuperNET currencies.

All this and so much more is showing the SuperNET platform to be an inredibly  exciting environment to both work in and use. But none of it can happen without hard work and time.

Think of Bitstar as having managed to secure prime real-estate within the 'Silicon-Valley' of cryptocurrency landscapes. It's all about, "Location Location Location". The building work is progressing at great pace within a dynamically evolving environment.

Connect with SuperNET, sign up for the newsletters, keep yourself informed about the big picture. Then you will be better positioned to understand where BITS is headed.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:08:34 AM

T3CLtd have you contacted/informed the Cyprus government about the ATM?
If you didn't do so, I think you SHOULD do it and I give less than 0.1% chances you get a yes.
If you don't plan to inform them, I give more than 99.99% as soon as they get notified about it, they will remove it and you will most likely end up in jail (Something I don't wish to happen though)
Cyprus is the last place on earth to try something like that.

O_o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: