Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

koreans have another 24h till 2nd event ends. They might dump after it or just about around end time of that event -> just to make another bunch of trades which will counts to total score.

dip could be impressive, but will not last for long imo

I am predicting below 0,024 on Monday  Cheesy Wink

I highly doubt so, call me bullish but I doubt so!  Wink

We'll see  Grin

I hope you are as succesful as with your non 4k € BTC prediction  Tongue Cheesy Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:07:05 AM

In my opinion...monero price ideally is BTC price. Coin in circulation is roughly the same as BTC.  BTC and monero both is competitor in crypto. If it is reach BTC it is mean it reach its highest price. for the moment

This.

Anyone who thinks that a prediction of 0.7 and 0.75 is ludicrous (even on the short-term) simply doesn't understand the Monero phenomenon; what's going on right now, what's just about to happen, both in terms of its technology, economics, community, and underlying politics. There's only a finite amount of times you can say this before you realise that a certain number of people are never really going to get it.

I've found that the misunderstanding is most prevalent in a minority of minds who don't have the necessary perceptive skills to visualise a landscape any different from what's been given to them - particularly in reference to the inertia of BTC maximalism (which is rapidly going out of fashion.)

If you think we're currently at the top of a 'pump' then you may well belong to this minority. To reiterate as firmly as I can: This is the middle of an upward correction to the 4-6 billion area. This correction will turn violent and swift - all it is waiting for is the suitable trigger.

Whether you get caught with your pants down is up to you.
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

In my opinion...monero price ideally is BTC price. Coin in circulation is roughly the same as BTC.  BTC and monero both is competitor in crypto. If it is reach BTC it is mean it reach its highest price. for the moment

This.

Anyone who thinks that a prediction of 0.7 and 0.75 is ludicrous (even on the short-term) simply doesn't understand the Monero phenomenon; what's going on right now, what's just about to happen, both in terms of its technology, economics, community, and underlying politics. There's only a finite amount of times you can say this before you realise that a certain number of people are never really going to get it.

I've found that the misunderstanding is most prevalent in a minority of minds who don't have the necessary perceptive skills to visualise a landscape any different from what's been given to them - particularly in reference to the inertia of BTC maximalism (which is rapidly going out of fashion.)

If you think we're currently at the top of a 'pump' then you may well belong to this minority. To reiterate as firmly as I can: This is the middle of an upward correction to the 4-6 billion area. This correction will turn violent and swift - all it is waiting for is the suitable trigger.

+1  And the price spikes are happening with increasing frequency, historically speaking.

我想要火箭和火车
minger1015

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:31:03 AM

This.

Hi Rangedriver,

Love your enthusiasm to be honest and I sure do hope you are right. However in my scenario I am going thru personal issues where I would be needing an exit and I am looking at September 20th-28th.

Whats your rough estimate prediction at that point frame in terms of price?

Thanks in advance.
minger1015

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

..however in my scenario I am going thru personal issues where I would be needing an exit...

ffs seriously? If youve got personal issues only you can make that judgement. No person or system can advise you. Roll Eyes

Listen child, nobody was asking you anything. I am just asking for a prediction in price for end of September.

Personal issues where it seems I might have to go out of holding my monero. Take your crap elsewhere, either you contribute something of value or just tone it down pick up a book learn how to read and that would benefit you alot more then coming out here and talking smack.  Smiley
KiXiNiT

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:31:39 AM

This.

What I called ludicrous was the prediction of 0.7 in a matter of "days"
I'd be VERY surprised if it hit those levels by the end of the year let alone end of september
minger1015

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

This.

What I called ludicrous was the prediction of 0.7 in a matter of "days"
I'd be VERY surprised if it hit those levels by the end of the year let alone end of september

I am still waiting for Rangedriver to answer my question, however I think he meant 0.07.  Smiley
Cryptobrant

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

This.

Hi Rangedriver, what would you consider a "suitable trigger"?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

In my opinion...monero price ideally is half of dash price. Coin in circulation is twice dash dash and monero both is competitor in crypto. If it is reach half of dash it is mean it reach its highest price.

Monero is a competitor of DASH as of all high capitalization Crypto coins, but it is not a close competitor.  Bitcoin is way closer competitor with DASH then Monero is with any of those two.  But since Bitcoin is a bit out of league, ofcourse DASH have other competitors. One that is new is BHC.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

..however in my scenario I am going thru personal issues where I would be needing an exit...

ffs seriously? If youve got personal issues only you can make that judgement. No person or system can advise you. Roll Eyes

Listen child, nobody was asking you anything. I am just asking for a prediction in price for end of September.

Personal issues where it seems I might have to go out of holding my monero. Take your crap elsewhere, either you contribute something of value or just tone it down pick up a book learn how to read and that would benefit you alot more then coming out here and talking smack.  Smiley
Just sell it now, mate. Don't listen to these horrible people. The XMR "community" is well-known to be the worst/most toxic in the crypto-space. Also, there are much better anonymous coins coming up, so if you don't want to see your investment losing value day after day, pls sell it now.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4zOvMMqnBM_DLrtA4_XwGA/videos
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

Just sell it now, mate. Don't listen to these horrible people. The XMR "community" is well-known to be the worst/most toxic in the crypto-space. Also, there are much better anonymous coins coming up, so if you don't want to see your investment losing value day after day, pls sell it now.

says the toxic guy losing all his credibility as he is talking smack every once in a while and is entering a thread he aint even interested in. Get lost shadowboy or whatever shill you were
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

says the toxic guy losing all his credibility as he is talking smack every once in a while and is entering a thread he aint even interested in. Get lost shadowboy or whatever shill you were
Thank-you for proving my point. Goodbye.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

P.S. If you think SDC is a good anoncoin, I feel sorry for you.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

THE "DEATH-KNELL" HAS (FINALLY) SOUNDED FOR THIS SHITCOIN. JUST GTFO WITH YOUR PETTY LOSSES.
rinus

Activity: 362
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

THE "DEATH-KNELL" HAS (FINALLY) SOUNDED FOR THIS SHITCOIN. JUST GTFO WITH YOUR PETTY LOSSES.

i follow this thread for over a year now , watching every post and once in a while do post something myself. Everytime u show up , u talk shit about monero... this is a speculation thread, go talk your stuff somewhere else. No one is interested in what u have to say. All the time u say its shit and not worth buying, but since u start talking trash the price went up 20 times or more... i really feel sorry for u , u really dont have anything better to do? i normally dont comment on Trolls , but seriously , this is pathetic.
Cryptobrant

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:43:04 PM

Goodbye: Used to express good wishes when parting or at the end of a conversation.

Why are you still here?
CTTE

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

i follow this thread for over a year now , watching every post and once in a while do post something myself. Everytime u show up , u talk shit about monero... this is a speculation thread, go talk your stuff somewhere else. No one is interested in what u have to say. All the time u say its shit and not worth buying, but since u start talking trash the price went up 20 times or more... i really feel sorry for u , u really dont have anything better to do? i normally dont comment on Trolls , but seriously , this is pathetic.

Enter The Trolls!!! This is usually a good sign. When the fudsters come out, the price goes up! 

On another note, there appear to be a large number of shorts right now based on what is left to borrow on Polo so, any significant up turn is going to force those people to buy back in or double down where they put themselves in danger if the price continues to rise.  So, I'm expecting when the price does turn up, it will move quickly, especially when some shorts start to get liquidated. I think that's the start of a push to new ATH.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

Goodbye: Used to express good wishes when parting or at the end of a conversation.

Why are you still here?
I'm still here because I love it here! I ain't goin' anywhere, matey. Sorry for that haha
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

Looks like now that the 'event' is over, bithumb volume is ramping right up  Cheesy  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: