Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 [1558] 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

I'd been a bit worried about how much my overall crypto portfolio has actually been going "down" as measured in BTC value lately... even all the while it's continued to go UP quite a bit as measured in DOLLAR value terms.

In previous months I'd gotten used to seeing BOTH measures going steadily UP: so this was a concerning change, something I felt I needed to pay attention to, figure out what's up...

Looking into it, I could only conclude that maybe I'm too heavily exposed to XMR...?

In other words, Monero "lagging" and lately "only holding" it's recent steady $45-$50 range is perhaps solely responsible for this "actually going down in bitcoin value" total portfolio, all the while BTC itself has been mini-mooning after the successful hard fork?

Uh oh...!

Then, believe it or not I was actually considering 'cutting my losses' (or more accurately cutting lack-of-gainers?)

I started thinking about moving some of the XMR back into BTC/BCH... Sacrilege!!  Shocked  

BUT THEN, I came here to this trusty good ol' Monero Speculation thread and saw ALL the TROLLS had come BACK trying to PLY their TRADE!

LOL   Grin  

SO?  Crisis averted.  Leaving everything alone.  This Is Fine... HoneyPony? Carry on... Smiley

P.S. I estimated that -- for me, and for my current overall portfolio balance -- XMR would *only* need to achieve about $66 price in dollar value to re-gain ALL the "lagging losses" that it's responsible for, in my whole portfolio... i.e. for the BTC measure to return at least to where it was previously and the "dollar value" number to go still higher.

That seems more than easy enough to achieve, to me... never mind when XMR actually finally gets to three-figures $100+ ...it'll be Party Time, indeed Smiley  

If you measure everything in Bitcoin value then the most sensible thing to do is to hold everything in Bitcoin.  It's the one gaining the most value, taking away some value from the alts.

But if you're measuring some cryptocurrencies in fiat then it still makes sense to hold XMR and LTC since they're still holding their own vs the USD or EUR, etc..

Imo some altcoins are better measured vs fiat.  XMR is one of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

If you measure everything in Bitcoin value then the most sensible thing to do is to hold everything in Bitcoin.  It's the one gaining the most value, taking away some value from the alts.

Really? Since the beginning of this year Ethereum increased its value by more than 4000% while Bitcoin increased its value by more than 400%. How is the 10 times less value increase of Bitcoin "gaining the most value"?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

in my opinion xmr should be  worth 300 ish 
the zcash scam is finding gullible new investors daily
and i just cringe when they tell me how great it is ........

It is hard to value XMR for me. Is it worth $300? 
One thing is sure. BTC was way to cheap at $1000-2000, when ETH, ZCash and DASH went to  $200-300. And if XMR would be $300 at that moment I would same say is overvalued compared to BTC.
But now BTC grows and no one knows when it will stop. Should go over $5000 maybe $10000. At that point you will hardly be able to say that BTC looks cheap compared to $300 XMR.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Really? Since the beginning of this year Ethereum increased its value by more than 4000% while Bitcoin increased its value by more than 400%. How is the 10 times less value increase of Bitcoin "gaining the most value"?

What I mean by that is considering the current market conditions.  Are you willing to buy ETH right now?  Shorting ETH or holding Bitcoin are better options.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

holding Bitcoin are better options.

Sure?

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/89pJvNbd-BTCUSD-New-Paradigm-Phase

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
pleasures

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

kind of silly to make this comparison just based on the way previous graphs of random assets that are completely different from cryptocurrency. btc is a hedge on the usd itself. i dont really see any of the others being one.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:51:09 AM

What do you propose?  That we all hold fiat and use that as base value?  Lol.  You go ahead.  I'm happy accumulating Bitcoin thru trading and other stuff. 

I suggest you start looking into XMR too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:13:36 AM

You are fully entitled to your personal opinion but in this particular case don't really expect any serious response because your personal opinion is plain and simply stupid on multiple levels which neither I nor most probably anybody else here will bother to explain.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

I don't see any bubble yet

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

Interestingly - someone on 4chan pointed out that Monero dropped pretty harshly and never recovered after Anonymint released his theoretical attack vectors on Monero.

I dug thru it all, read the dev responses and it seems more of a marketing ploy for the coin he's planning to release.  Which might be a great deal - time will tell.  It always makes sense to read and try to comprehend the most severe critics esp in this space.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

I dug thru it all, read the dev responses and it seems more of a marketing ploy for the coin he's planning to release.

He is releasing his coin since years.

XMR has only one competitor, Zcash and that one has a flaw because it has a trusted setup and anonymous transactions are a pain in the ass to do at this moment.

Other pseudoanonymous coins basing on BTC+TOR protocols without obfuscating the blockchain transactions (and are paid shilled) are not even worth to be mentioned as they are technologically vastly inferior.
strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:43:26 PM

I dug thru it all, read the dev responses and it seems more of a marketing ploy for the coin he's planning to release.

He is releasing his coin since years.

XMR has only one competitor, Zcash and that one has a flaw because it has a trusted setup and anonymous transactions are a pain in the ass to do at this moment.

Other pseudoanonymous coins basing on BTC+TOR protocols without obfuscating the blockchain transactions (and are paid shilled) are not even worth to be mentioned as they are technologically vastly inferior.

What about the breeze wallet with TumbleBit that Stratis is coding. Wouldnt this make Monero huge concurrence, because you can send BTC and Stratis anonymously?
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

Anonymint is obviously shilling for his own coin by dragging all of the competition through the mud. He's been doing it for years. What doesn't make sense is why he thinks attacking others is a more effective use of his time than building his own coin.
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:57:28 PM

What about the breeze wallet with TumbleBit that Stratis is coding. Wouldnt this make Monero huge concurrence, because you can send BTC and Stratis anonymously?

No jury rigged solution (transparent chain with sidechains, mixers, etc. tacked on) will ever match the effectiveness of mandatory privacy at the base layer. As long as your base layer is transparent, there will always be a myriad of attacks (e.g. timing attacks) that can result in a loss of privacy. Tumblebit, Mimblewimble, and other similar options would however be very useful for Monero. They would allow some percentage of transactions to be moved off the base layer, thus improving Monero's overall transaction capacity.
yokosan

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

No jury rigged solution (transparent chain with sidechains, mixers, etc. tacked on) will ever match the effectiveness of mandatory privacy at the base layer. As long as your base layer is transparent, there will always be a myriad of attacks (e.g. timing attacks) that can result in a loss of privacy. Tumblebit, Mimblewimble, and other similar options would however be very useful for Monero. They would allow some percentage of transactions to be moved off the base layer, thus improving Monero's overall transaction capacity.
I agree with your interpretation and your explanation. I think mnx is an important platform support in the future. I don't know when. but this project, I trust you. I'm thinking about investing very little. I'm waiting for bitcoin to calm down. Smiley I'm follow and I'm looking forward to it.
bitstomake

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

Not to mention its ran by an American company, which is totally illogical for a coin which is supposed to be privacy focused.  And that the founder tweeted they could make Zcash traceable for criminals.

Zcash claiming to be anonymous annoyed me to the point I even started a thread trying to get Zcash enthusiasts to dispute all the faults I felt it had..  In my opinion, none of them could/did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085940.msg20877048
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

Interestingly - someone on 4chan pointed out that Monero dropped pretty harshly and never recovered after Anonymint released his theoretical attack vectors on Monero.

I dug thru it all, read the dev responses and it seems more of a marketing ploy for the coin he's planning to release.  Which might be a great deal - time will tell.  It always makes sense to read and try to comprehend the most severe critics esp in this space.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken

Does anyobody really take Shelby seriously among the older users in this forum.  Sometimes it feels like he's on something everytime he makes one of those long ass posts with the quotes and all.

And do you think he's really capable of building a 'good' cryptocurrency?  The only other crypto I'm looking forward to is Bram Cohen's.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
25hashcoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:50:26 AM

Monero has been outted everywhere now. I'm afraid the future of monero is grim at best. Time to sell.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
novag

Activity: 687

novag

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:44:15 AM

Monero Target almost there for Max Profit

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XMRUSD/6Ph1jJtO-Monero-Target-almost-there-for-Max-Profit

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
uNh0Ly

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:19:27 AM

There is some media attention to Monero here (CNBC):

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/897945479224446977
Pages: « 1 ... 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 [1558] 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: