April 18, 2024, 06:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ...
. - 0 (0%)
.. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigamining / Teramining  (Read 216386 times)
szuetam

Activity: 377
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 09:23:03 AM

Have you get some update on this list:
https://virtualprocessingsolutions.com/glbse-records
??

When I checked first time I wasn't there but:
from <james@glbse.com>  13.12.2012 I get following answer:
Don't worry about it, you'll be sent out on the next update.

Additional problem is that that i lost exact payment address and I know only that it was one of more of twenty of mine addresses I'm using so checking me on the list is painful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:49:07 PM

Have you get some update on this list:
https://virtualprocessingsolutions.com/glbse-records
??
When I checked first time I wasn't there but:
from <james@glbse.com>  13.12.2012 I get following answer:
Don't worry about it, you'll be sent out on the next update.

Additional problem is that that i lost exact payment address and I know only that it was one of more of twenty of mine addresses I'm using so checking me on the list is painful

Please PM me or email me at the email below and I will search through the records I have via your email address.

james at gigamining dot com

Best,
James
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 02:39:02 PM

Since you are playing this game by Law, I will play along with you.

I have to pay Tax over the dividend and since you stated that you have got a Registred company,
I need the following information from you, gigavps/James Gibson:
- A copy of your ID or Passport
- proof of residence
- registration documents of your vps sollutions company
- all this must be sighned by you, personal

I need this info from you, otherwise I cant do this the legal way.

Send this info to abmmining@hotmail.com

Thanks
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 02:45:01 PM

Since you are playing this game by Law, I will play along with you.

I have to pay Tax over the dividend and since you stated that you have got a Registred company,
I need the following information from you, gigavps/James Gibson:
- A copy of your ID or Passport
- proof of residence
- registration documents of your vps sollutions company
- all this must be sighned by you, personal

I need this info from you, otherwise I cant do this the legal way.

Send this info to abmmining@hotmail.com

Thanks

Why do you need this to pay Tax on a dividend?

I'm guessing the IRS won't turn away your tax check you send and any dividends reported on your tax forms.

He's trying to comply with the regulations that are put on the security issuer to deliver a 1099 which will include the dividend amounts which will assist you in getting these numbers correct.

I wouldn't think you need any more information than that, but I could be wrong.

I'm guessing the 1099 will include potentially some identifying info that may cover some of your request if your request is legit.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 03:11:13 PM

I also need that info to justify the fact that you have to send you own personal data to his Lawyer (EU Law forbit me to send data outside EU without having the data of the counterparty),
 and in case of Identity Theft that I can sue James Gibson (in case of Identity Theft etc)
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 05:32:24 PM

I also need that info to justify the fact that you have to send you own personal data to his Lawyer (EU Law forbit me to send data outside EU without having the data of the counterparty),
 and in case of Identity Theft that I can sue James Gibson (in case of Identity Theft etc)

the same applies to me.

gigiamining, please send all the documents to me

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 05:41:24 PM

Riddle me this: if both countries require you to obtain data from the other person prior to sending data to the other person, then who sends data first?

Does this need to be an in person same time exchange?

Surely, someone has gone through this before...

Or are the rules written in a way to outlaw something without "outlawing the something?Huh"

haha, head explodes

Fold for spending BTCs

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 06:06:45 PM

I believe that technically you would be sending the requested information to his attorney and all the information you should need on/about the attorney is here:

Law Office of Carlos M Fleites P A
407 Lincoln Rd Ste 12-E
Miami Beach, Florida 33139-3028

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0D856BE6EA32ECE1052576D9006CBABB/6E273FF94FF8E12785256A83007AEED9?OpenDocument

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
SAC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:13:54 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2013, 06:45:04 PM by SAC

Riddle me this: if both countries require you to obtain data from the other person prior to sending data to the other person, then who sends data first?

Or are the rules written in a way to outlaw something without "outlawing the something?Huh"

haha, head explodes

There it is in bold in case you still cannot read the person requesting the information sends their data first according to those words.

I believe that technically you would be sending the requested information to his attorney and all the information you should need on/about the attorney is here:

Law Office of Carlos M Fleites P A
407 Lincoln Rd Ste 12-E
Miami Beach, Florida 33139-3028

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0D856BE6EA32ECE1052576D9006CBABB/6E273FF94FF8E12785256A83007AEED9?OpenDocument

Where would you every get that idea a lawyer is a representative of one of the parties involved not the main actor of the process. That would be the person/company they represent whose information would be needed as they pass received information on to their client and in case you have not noticed the lawyer in question here is listed nowhere on that law offices website anyways, so how the hell you supposed to get his information from it? And your certainly not going to get any information from Google on the supposed lawyer either.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Lawyer++Quentin+Page&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gbv=1&sei=4SDnULT1GsmSqgG-qYDAAg

I went ten pages deep on that puppy and there are two lawyers in florida with that first name a Quentin Fairchild in Fort Myers and a Quentin Till in Jacksonville.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 06:18:09 PM

haha, head explodes

There it is in bold in case you still cannot read the person requesting the information sends their data first according to those words.

I think I follow... so what if (feel free to stop me if the US doesn't have these rules) the US requires the person in the EU to send their data before the person in the US can respond to the person in the EU's request for data, so that they can respond to the person in the US's request for data?

I don't see why b/c the person in the US asks first, they need to give first, or is that the rule?

I see the person's request from the EU to the person in the US just as much a "request" as the person in the US's request for the data from the person in the EU's data?

Does the order matter? or is it that the US just doesn't have this rule, thus making the EU request need to be satisfied first?

Fold for spending BTCs

xXHannibalXx

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:05:04 PM

3 days ago i sent a new email to your lawyer and he has still not answered!
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 04:06:07 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2013, 04:24:34 PM by dishwara

gigamining is a company registered in USA as per gigavps.
If they have registered the company means then they must be already showed the details to USA & world if it's an international company.
They are the bond issuers, who FIRST has to give the details to the client, when clients approach them to buy bonds & asks client details when clients wants to buy their bonds.

When gigavps gave details of his company, when the clients (WE) bought bonds from them?
Its the shop owners who has to show who they are & what they selling - first, not the client who wants to buy.

S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 05:54:37 PM

gigamining is a company registered in USA as per gigavps.
If they have registered the company means then they must be already showed the details to USA & world if it's an international company.
They are the bond issuers, who FIRST has to give the details to the client, when clients approach them to buy bonds & asks client details when clients wants to buy their bonds.

When gigavps gave details of his company, when the clients (WE) bought bonds from them?
Its the shop owners who has to show who they are & what they selling - first, not the client who wants to buy.

+1

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 09:17:50 PM

Sorry for asking for something as obvious as this but has ANYONE actually bothered to call this law firm and ask'd for this guy?
He obviously can not handle e-mails. Maybe he can answer a phone... if he even exists?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 03:31:20 AM

Sorry for asking for something as obvious as this but has ANYONE actually bothered to call this law firm and ask'd for this guy?
He obviously can not handle e-mails. Maybe he can answer a phone... if he even exists?

It is pretty amazing that this question wasn't asked until page 88 of posts, haha.

Fold for spending BTCs

jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 01:08:10 PM

To all Gigaminers,

If you sent me an email over the weekend, I have answered it. As for Quentin, he has other clients and has, from what I was briefly told, been busy filling in for other attorneys in the office while they were away. I'm hoping to speak with him today to get an updated timeline for the verified claims lists and terms of service for the VPS site.

If you have any questions regarding the attorneys, you can always call their office at (305) 672-8434 as is listed on their website. All of this information has already been posted along with Carlos' bar association number which I've linked below for those who many have missed the other posts containing the information.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/6E273FF94FF8E12785256A83007AEED9?OpenDocument

Best,
James

TiuraZ

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 08:14:55 PM

There are few things in this mess that make me wonder:

Why is James making this so difficult to his bondholders? I understand his need to "go legal". But if he was selling illegal bonds earlier, how will this legal paperwork make those bonds legal now? He only makes many people angry, and angry people are more likely to sue him for his earlier "crimes".

And then there is this lawyer of his. Many people have said that they haven't found any information about him. I only tried to google his email address, qpage@mylawyr.com. Only links were to this forum. What kind of lawyer doesn't have his email address anywhere else in the World Wide Web? And when asked about this mystery lawyer, we get a link to some Carlos's law firm, that doesn't list any Quentin as an employee.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 09:04:47 PM

Why is James making this so difficult to his bondholders? I understand his need to "go legal". But if he was selling illegal bonds earlier, how will this legal paperwork make those bonds legal now? He only makes many people angry, and angry people are more likely to sue him for his earlier "crimes".

If you understand the need to be legal, there should be nothing else to understand. It is my responsibility to make payments now. This responsibility was thrust on me by GLBSE, without warning. Then we were left for two months to wonder what was going on.

The lawyers are involved to make sure things are done correctly.

And then there is this lawyer of his. Many people have said that they haven't found any information about him. I only tried to google his email address, qpage@mylawyr.com. Only links were to this forum. What kind of lawyer doesn't have his email address anywhere else in the World Wide Web? And when asked about this mystery lawyer, we get a link to some Carlos's law firm, that doesn't list any Quentin as an employee.

Quentin is the firm's SME (subject matter expert) in business and contract law. Carlos is the lead and licensed lawyer for criminal defense.
jamesg (OP)
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 11:53:23 AM

To all Gigaminers:

I have received the first verified list of claimants. I will be putting all other work aside today to get these accounts setup with all of the pending payments for them to review. This also means that once payments go out on Monday, they will also be receiving a link to view the Teramining contract with instructions for how to upgrade to the ASIC offering.

On another note, Quentin has re-double checked that anyone who has requested information from him has received a response. If you have not, please email me and I'll make sure you do.

I would also like to thank everyone who has taken the time to submit their info and who have been waiting patiently for this day to arrive. I am super excited to start making payments and to start discussing the Teramining offering with those who will now have first crack at either the free or paid upgrade.

Best,
James
smaynard

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:46:26 PM

To all Gigaminers:

I have received the first verified list of claimants. I will be putting all other work aside today to get these accounts setup with all of the pending payments for them to review. This also means that once payments go out on Monday, they will also be receiving a link to view the Teramining contract with instructions for how to upgrade to the ASIC offering.

On another note, Quentin has re-double checked that anyone who has requested information from him has received a response. If you have not, please email me and I'll make sure you do.

I would also like to thank everyone who has taken the time to submit their info and who have been waiting patiently for this day to arrive. I am super excited to start making payments and to start discussing the Teramining offering with those who will now have first crack at either the free or paid upgrade.

Best,
James

Received my account e-mail and completed set-up; thanks!  Everything looks in order...
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: