Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:07:56 PM

Oh, you outed me! I'm a big tranny with a personality disorder! And a Twitter account! Damned gays! Bother off with that and believe what you like. All the while your price just goes down and down.  Might spend some energy fixing your problems instead of wondering what's in my pants.

Amazing how you follow your dev like little mice and can't stand a question or two. Young I guess and a bit naive.  Me and Loni's good cop/bad cop is nothing compared to the real sharks swimming in crypto behind the scenes. And why the obsession with you lot for tiny little 5 sat Pandacoin? There's a threat to the financial system and the world as we know it.  Fun playing about with you lot though, passes the time.

Shouldn't give it too much attention, Flapman1 is;

- fudding here because he's invested/involved in pandacoin.
- related to or friends with Manelecrypto (the twitterer). They share the same coin interests, country and maybe more.

This can be concluded from a brief look at his post history  Grin

Good job Sherlock Bloody Bones!  Let's go:

1. Guilty as charged. I am a full Pandacoin supporter. Is that a bloody sin to you wanks? So much competition between the two isn't there? I have some Dogecoin, some Halycon and sin of sins a bit of Britcoin also. There you go, nail me to the cross!

2. I'm great fast friends with Manelecrypto. No we're not boning each other (to my regret ... sorry Loni couldn't help myself, LOL) Friends or not we have different interests.  She hates scam devs and scam coins like this one and this one. She's got the inside to lots of legal issues because frankly lots of big lawyers in LA want to do her and they tell her things such as Litecoin's planned assreaming of you lot. I could care less, I want money.

She's also in with the gypsies. She isn't one, as white as you or me but they run entertainment back in her country and get into crypto (yes, the "gypos" have internet to respond to one idiot.) Being blond and all the gypsies love her and want to fuck your coin because of your insults.  Doing it too, nice and slow before driving it home.

Does that hurt me? Yes, I'll loose a bunch.  I'm guessing this will crash down to 10 or, the dev will wander off to a new scam and when another community takes over there I'll be with a huge stash new year. Long term thinking is the thing, you see.

Loni and I always have a laugh playing off at scam coins like this.  LTCD seemed like a good one, thought revealing the LiteCoin problem would prompt a fix, not a general retreat into your collective arseholes.  Such is life.

Also Mr. Holmes Loni and I aren't from the same country although the way things are going there won't be an obvious difference in a few years between the two. With the new law all of her Gypsies are here anyway.

Doesn't have to be that if Captain Picaird over here comes off his high horse ..

Manelecrypto is a man and/or is you. Stop faking like it's a woman. He's/you're not part of anything . Your trolling is terrible. You just like spreading bullshit. You don't like other coins getting attention over your Panda bullshit. Guess what, no one cares.

Have a good day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akamii

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:16:52 PM

Some ppl, like flapman, are just wicked..
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:17:09 PM

^^ probably bought LTCD in high ^^  

take the hit and hint flappy and buzz off

vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

The amount of effort and the direction you are taking it has me convinced that you feel threatened by this coin.

I was moderately interested in this coin a few days ago. Then when you showed up spewing your spiel, I looked closer at the coin and decided I really liked it.

So, you are working against yourself, if others were and are like me. You're drawing attention to it and we like what we see. If you'd not said a thing, me and probably quite a few others would only be half looking at it even still.

Thanks man. I'd say I owe you one, but you can just reap what you've sown and that's all you should get.

Oh, you outed me! I'm a big tranny with a personality disorder! And a Twitter account! Damned gays! Bother off with that and believe what you like. All the while your price just goes down and down.  Might spend some energy fixing your problems instead of wondering what's in my pants.

Amazing how you follow your dev like little mice and can't stand a question or two. Young I guess and a bit naive.  Me and Loni's good cop/bad cop is nothing compared to the real sharks swimming in crypto behind the scenes. And why the obsession with you lot for tiny little 5 sat Pandacoin? There's a threat to the financial system and the world as we know it.  Fun playing about with you lot though, passes the time.

- related to or friends with Manelecrypto (the twitterer). They share the same coin interests, country and maybe more.

1. Guilty as charged. I am a full Pandacoin supporter. Is that a bloody sin to you wanks? So much competition between the two isn't there? I have some Dogecoin, some Halycon and sin of sins a bit of Britcoin also. There you go, nail me to the cross!

2. I'm great fast friends with Manelecrypto. No we're not boning each other (to my regret ... sorry Loni couldn't help myself, LOL) Friends or not we have different interests.  She hates scam devs and scam coins like this one and this one. She's got the inside to lots of legal issues because frankly lots of big lawyers in LA want to do her and they tell her things such as Litecoin's planned assreaming of you lot. I could care less, I want money.

She's also in with the gypsies. She isn't one, as white as you or me but they run entertainment back in her country and get into crypto (yes, the "gypos" have internet to respond to one idiot.) Being blond and all the gypsies love her and want to fuck your coin because of your insults.  Doing it too, nice and slow before driving it home.

Does that hurt me? Yes, I'll loose a bunch.  I'm guessing this will crash down to 10 or, the dev will wander off to a new scam and when another community takes over there I'll be with a huge stash new year. Long term thinking is the thing, you see.

Loni and I always have a laugh playing off at scam coins like this.  LTCD seemed like a good one, thought revealing the LiteCoin problem would prompt a fix, not a general retreat into your collective arseholes.  Such is life.

Also Mr. Holmes Loni and I aren't from the same country although the way things are going there won't be an obvious difference in a few years between the two. With the new law all of her Gypsies are here anyway.

Doesn't have to be that if Captain Picaird over here comes off his high horse ..

Manelecrypto is a man and/or is you. Stop faking like it's a woman. He's/you're not part of anything . Your trolling is terrible. You just like spreading bullshit. You don't like other coins getting attention over your Panda bullshit. Guess what, no one cares.

Have a good day.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:17:34 PM

you are all affected by "Alibaba" continue with development uninterrupted, as a matter of fact many crypto coins will undergo price adjustments (down) in the big way, difficulty mining levels will also drop all across
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:22:03 PM

Been hanging out in the trollbox at BTC-e? I saw that too. Not sure it's as significant an issue as some believe. I mean, Alibaba going public doesn't seem like the kind of thing that could cause cryptos to stumble so hard and for an entire day. Seems more like it could've cause a blip-dip at most. But then again, the chy-nee do like their knockoffs and Alibaba's got da shizznat for dat.

you are all affected by "Alibaba" continue with development uninterrupted, as a matter of fact many crypto coins will undergo price adjustments (down) in the big way, difficulty mining levels will also drop all across

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

The only thing really wrong with this coin is the marketing - or lack thereof.

Everything else seems fine with some pro-active devs and some talented programming skills from people showing innovative new ideas.

The problem is the crypto community has already seen a crummy logo and hasn't been drawn to its plus points early enough. That kind of sticks. I realise the devs know this and are trying to get people to come up with a new coin logo and bring in PR people, but really shouldn't that have been thought of before if this was always intended to be a serious community coin?

It's possible to turn it around if the PR comes soon enough and is good enough. Until then price will always guide the way for potential new investors. And they see this one simply falling no matter how good the devs are.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:29:23 PM

Everything else seems fine with some pro-active devs and some talented programming skills from people showing innovative new ideas.

The problem is the crypto community has already seen a crummy logo and hasn't been drawn to its plus points early enough. That kind of sticks. I realise the devs know this and are trying to get people to come up with a new coin logo and bring in PR people, but really shouldn't that have been thought of before if this was always intended to be a serious community coin?

It's possible to turn it around if the PR comes soon enough and is good enough. Until then price will always guide the way for potential new investors. And they see this one simply falling no matter how good the devs are.

this is because short term investing and thinking has to go, how many max coins do you see ? a lot, only the best will survive in the future, many will evaporate, bounty for logo exists (one of many sub-projects)

the 3% premine would have scared many not me, if they (dev team here) continues relentless small but consistent steps I worry 0 about the future, rest are short terms (like hour term) speculators.. that is on the way out.. people right now shifted FIAT to stock market (from BTC) and drained flow of capital from crypto market.. but this is a wave function, blockchain idea as the protocol is the biggest thing since TCP/IP

have a great day!
coda

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:30:05 PM

ohh bwoy what is this price ?

BTC:18oLLFcxwwzfQt4F2YF7QzKyFeksq3dqsQ
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:36:13 PM

What a rough night on the trading floor.

I can't wait to hear what the developers have in store for the weekend. It's too bad that there is so many people spreading bad news that isn't accurate.

The FUD is strong. But really, this is an excellent time to pick up more of this coin.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:39:02 PM

some shit is going on everywhere btc under 400 ..
 is BTCD going up with any coin D ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:42:47 PM

trollbyfire robbert is this one  Huh:

For the person/people in charge of the complete softmod guide, yes, my "website feedback" was legit.

-- Requiem4D (Glenn)

Also, I'm not dead, I've just moved on.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 01:44:57 PM

I have noticed that you have a lot of misspellings on your main web page. Would you like little help with editing English there (not that my English is perfect)?
There isn't much to edit but, for example under http://www.litecoindark.com/pre-mine it would look better if it was written:

"Pre-mine

Without pre-mining, future development would be near impossible. LitecoinDark has a pre-mine of 3 % of the total number of coins. In other words, 2.467.200 LTCD.
We divide the pre-mine into three different addresses for security reasons. The lead developer Robbert has the only access to the pre-mine.

The pre-mine will be used for:

Bounties
    Marketing
    Buying features
    Hiring developers
"

I'm not sure what was exactly supposed to be meant in the first sentence but kind of assumed :-)
I hope it's fine

Thanks for the input, I have edit it on the website!

You are welcome.
I also edited the other sections. Here is the content with corrections:

"Pools

We always look for more pools. So, please contact us if you want your pool to be added. Soon, there will be coming an official p2 pool for LitecoinDark."

"Developers

Various developers are working hard on improving LitecoinDark. This part of the website has been created to introduce you, guys to our developers. Also, in the future we are going to hire developers, remunerating them from pre-mine. Of course, we will display that over here, also.

LitecoinDark Dev aka Robbert

LitcoinDark [LTCD] is lead by developer Robbert (Netherlands). Robbert studied to be a System Administrator and received Microsoft Certifications, and BA in Busisness Mangement & IT. Robbert creates E-commerce sites in the Netherlands, working as freelancer.
Currently, Robbert has been working for an international company as IT Business Analyst. Robbert is the only developer that has the access to the GitHub.

TrollByFire

TrollByFire is a fairly well known developer, although he tends to do game development as opposed to cryptocurrency development. His most well known project was SoftChip-mod for the Wii. http://code.google.com/p/wii-softchip -- At the time he used the nick Requiem4D on the interwebz.
There will be more information coming soon about his website."

"Features

There is quite a lot of room for improvements, as well as feature additions that could greatly help this blockchain to survive and thrive in today's crypto-economy. We are working hard on adding new features!"

That's it for now. I will check the other sections later ;-)

Thanks I already adjusted it on the website!

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
chicken65

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:45:42 PM

And please folks just ignore the trolls. If you copy and paste for quoting your actually advertising these guys.
chicken65

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:51:15 PM

some shit is going on everywhere btc under 400 ..
 is BTCD going up with any coin D ?

Lots of Chinese miners dumping which in turn is flushing out weak hands.

BTCD...I got out of that one. To slow, requires heavy (expensive) stake to make
profit. Its really a hold coin and i have a feeling its a very long term one you would
need to hold and there is zero guarantee at the moment its price would ever break $10.
Right now its a totally normal coin. The features are still to be implemented.
OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

I think solidifying the logo choice rather sooner then later will be benificial yes. PR/Marketing should be on it's way, believe they announced it would take about 1 or 2 weeks. In the meanwhile we have to make due with the community itself, the dev's got their hands full too Smiley

I'll be working on a personal project as a support/wiki page for LTCD this weekend.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:03:19 PM

Dear Community,

This weekend I will improve the official website a lott. You guys can think about a forum, seo and beter structure. Also we will launch a voting system for the new logo. I hope you all understand it cost a lott of time and we are working hard. The main page off the thread is also a bit messy right now. Offcourse we are gonna change this also.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

look around the forum.. its  like an epidemic of fud and panic  Shocked

flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:07:28 PM

I play the long game mate.  Glad to see I was of assistance. If you look back I've always said this one has a chance if they'd stop shooting themselves in the foot and pissing off everyone. They've also a great laundry list of features in that white paper not a one implemented.  I shan't be buzzing off soon by the way, might even call over a few more mates from my flock to poke about.

The amount of effort and the direction you are taking it has me convinced that you feel threatened by this coin.

I was moderately interested in this coin a few days ago. Then when you showed up spewing your spiel, I looked closer at the coin and decided I really liked it.

So, you are working against yourself, if others were and are like me. You're drawing attention to it and we like what we see. If you'd not said a thing, me and probably quite a few others would only be half looking at it even still.

Thanks man. I'd say I owe you one, but you can just reap what you've sown and that's all you should get.

Have a good day.
OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

Dear Community,

This weekend I will improve the official website a lott. You guys can think about a forum, seo and beter structure. Also we will launch a voting system for the new logo. I hope you all understand it cost a lott of time and we are working hard. The main page off the thread is also a bit messy right now. Offcourse we are gonna change this also.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev
hey Mate,

I've seen the blockchain explorer has some issues. I'm not really familiar with the mechanics but maybe i'ts an idea to set one up using Cryptoid.info's API? (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/api.dws)
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: