Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:32:01 AM

ok thx.. so a mistype?. but why isnt his mail active or anything? ill just stick to this one  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

I don't know anything about his mail not working.

I signed up, an email automatically came TO ME.

Check your SPAM box, maybe?

ok thx.. so a mistype?. but why isnt his mail active or anything? ill just stick to this one  Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:34:52 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 06:50:08 AM by AminerMiner

ok thx.. so a mistype?. but why isnt his mail active or anything? ill just stick to this one  Grin

i wasnt born yesterday dude. checked spam evrything. you try sending a mail to the one i mentioned. it bounces -edit- no mistype.it says my mail is already in use. but got no validation mail right away or at all. and resend validation gives me NO mail

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:53:14 AM

I wasn't rude to you. No need to be rude to me. I have no idea what you do or don't know about whatever. I simply made a general suggestion starting at the most obvious point.

Do that again, and you'll never get shit from me.

ok thx.. so a mistype?. but why isnt his mail active or anything? ill just stick to this one  Grin

i wasnt born yesterday dude. checked spam evrything. you try sending a mail to the one i mentioned. it bounces -edit- no mistype.it says my mail is already in use. but got no validation mail right away or at all. and resend validation gives me NO mail

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:53:48 AM

my appologies.. didnt mean to be rude..

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:55:51 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 07:10:53 AM by vicvelcro

Fair enough.

Now, I'm not sure why you are trying to email the Admin of that forum. I made an ARWAG (almost random wild assed guess) that it was because you had not received the signup confirmation email. Setting up a forum isn't a simple thing. Lots of customizations need to be made. Perhaps the Admin has not removed the default email contact info from the fresh installation yet? Too busy attending to other settings? So, I just sent a PM to let him know the email addy is landing dead.

So, give me some info to go on - did you get a confirmation email?

my appologies.. didnt mean it rude..

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:12:21 AM

Answer from Cryptsy re Bots:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do not explicitly have any rules against trading bots. Bots are going to be present on any site that features an API. I apologize for the inconvenience.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:16:09 AM

Fair enough.

Now, I'm not sure why you are trying to email the Admin of that forum. I made an ARWAG (almost random wild assed guess) that it was because you had not received the signup confirmation email. Setting up a forum isn't a simple thing. Lots of customizations need to be made. Perhaps the Admin has not removed the default email contact info from the fresh installation yet? Too busy attending to other settings? So, I just sent a PM to let him know the email addy is landing dead.

nope. signed up . didnt get the email. (wich i thought was weird but possible) thought maybe takes some time.. but still nothing after 12 hours.
adding to it.. i CAN sign in and it shows me signed in. browse around but if i try to reply to a post or edit my profile or anything it says." im sorry you do not have permission for that"
so i tried a resend confirmation ... nothing . thought i mistyped mail. so i try sign up again and it says mail already in use.

a bit weird in my oppinion

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:18:28 AM

Heh. It might be Cryptsy's bot that we're up against (j/k).

So, basically, it is up to us to deal with it - pretty much what's been happening already. Don't post any sell orders cheaper than a bot because it will simply undercut the lowest price and continue to drive the price down. Either buy the bot sell order or price higher than the bot and let one of us with some funds buy the bot out of the way.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do not explicitly have any rules against trading bots. Bots are going to be present on any site that features an API. I apologize for the inconvenience.

AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:19:38 AM

So, basically, it is up to us to deal with it - pretty much what's been happening already. Don't post any sell orders cheaper than a bot because it will simply undercut the lowest price and continue to drive the price down. Either buy the bot sell order or price higher than the bot and let one of us with some funds buy the bot out of the way.

dont think they really mind the bots.. they still get there trading fees. good biznizz for them

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:21:48 AM

Just guessing here, but 12 hours ago, the forum might have still not been fully and properly configured for verifying new users. Your previous data (email address) might be stuck in a glitch that wouldn't exist if you had done it now instead of before.

Try changing your email address on the forum and then resend the confirmation. It might break out of a possible glitch. Otherwise, try signing up with a new account to a new email.

I signed up about an hour ago, and the entire process was smooth as glass and slick as snot on a doorknob.

Fair enough.

nope. signed up . didnt get the email. (wich i thought was weird but possible) thought maybe takes some time.. but still nothing after 12 hours.
adding to it.. i CAN sign in and it shows me signed in. browse around but if i try to reply to a post or edit my profile or anything it says." im sorry you do not have permission for that"
so i tried a resend confirmation ... nothing . thought i mistyped mail. so i try sign up again and it says mail already in use.

AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:22:42 AM

Just guessing here, but 12 hours ago, the forum might have still not been fully and properly configured for verifying new users. Your previous data (email address) might be stuck in a glitch that wouldn't exist if you had done it now instead of before.

Try changing your email address on the forum and then resend the confirmation. It might break out of a possible glitch. Otherwise, try signing up with a new account to a new email.

I signed up about an hour ago, and the entire process was smooth as glass and slick as snot on a doorknob.

Fair enough.

this other guy here.. hakumii think it was was there also at that time and i saw his posts pop up. but couldnt reply. LOL nice frase haha
-edit- btw i cant change my mail cuz i cant change anything in the account  Wink. only option is with a diffrent mail me thinks

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:25:00 AM

Yeps,  looks like it. Tried it a couples oftimes yesterday and manged to get the price up to 1061, but then people strated to sell out and the bot tolk over again

AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:27:30 AM

Yeps,  looks like it. Tried it a couples oftimes yesterday and manged to get the price up to 1061, but then people strated to sell out and the bot tolk over again

yes.i tried it too.but you cant win if people are going WITH the bot instead of against it. as soon as the price rises a lil bit peeps throw in there coins under the bots order just to get that lil extra.HOLD YOUR COINS!!

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

Well, over the past few decades, I've run several dialup boards, telnet communities, and web forii - used PHPBB, vBulletin, IPBoard, and a few others.

The error you are getting indicates that your account hasn't been verified by email. Maybe you typo'd your own email addy when you signed up, maybe you got there too soon and his system wasn't fully configured, maybe the email got filtered or misrouted at your end... several possibilities.

Maybe send him a PM here and ask him to Admin-Edit your account over there and manually flag it verified.

Fair enough.

this other guy here.. hakumii think it was was there also at that time and i saw his posts pop up. but couldnt reply. LOL nice frase haha
-edit- btw i cant change my mail cuz i cant change anything in the account  Wink. only option is with a diffrent mail me thinks

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:30:51 AM

Seems like it.
As I see it we wont get rid of this until next halving.
Its just too easy for both multipools and scryptfarms to get a good amount of LTCD, so lets get to the next halving  and see what happens.

sally87

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:32:07 AM

There's no bot. People don't see so much anymore in this coin. Look the price people. I hopr it won't die or else i have to sell everything before it collapse.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:32:42 AM

How fare are we from next halving?

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:32:59 AM

Indeed.

I will buy the price upward taking out bots on the way. But I will not buy user sell orders that try to sneak sells into my buys. I'm willing to help the community by attempting to drive the price up where it should be by eliminating malicious bots, but I will not subsidize greedy bastards.

yes.i tried it too.but you cant win if people are going WITH the bot instead of against it. as soon as the price rises a lil bit peeps throw in there coins under the bots order just to get that lil extra.HOLD YOUR COINS!!

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:34:02 AM

There *IS* a bot. I'm fucking with it right now. You may not see it because you are on an exchange different than the one I am on OR you are on my exchange and I am buying it out, so it is gone by the time your screen refreshes.

Go play with your XBox or something. Let the grownups talk.

There's no bot. People don't see so much anymore in this coin. Look the price people. I hopr it won't die or else i have to sell everything before it collapse.

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: