Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

You can tell they are kids we are a flock of budgies lmao. Need I say more. He needs to get up from the pc take a deep breath and come back to reality. You are human not a bird. Go outside cut the grass, take the garbage out to the curb. Do something for your parents and get that room cleaned up. If you still think you are in  a flock you need to get help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Annington

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

I was expecting that.  Mentioning another coin on a different thread it is like pissing on the alter.  if Pandacoin is doing something positive then it might be something you all want to copy or improve upon rather than hiding from it like a rabbit in a hole.  Better just hit "ignore" and pretend nothing else exists! It is more comfortable that way.

LCTD has the volume and price but no PR, plan, organization or features.  Pandacoin has PR, features, plans and a corporate type system but no price and no volume.  Both lots could learn from each other. 

You guys need to have better PR.  Got a real enemy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/manelecrypto.  She's hugs and puppies about every coin except LTCD.  Yep I'm part of the Flock but just because you don't like the messenger doesn't change the message.  More of us winging in.  We're like a flock of rapacious budgies ...

Why is it people dont like this coin?
Premine?
Name?

People love it so much that it brings negative people out to crash the price so they can get it cheap. They don't have the mining power or the btc to buy it so how else do they try  to get it lol talking trash. To the community the coin is a success as you can see by all the trolling. If we didn't have trolls I would be worried.

Hmm.. That explanation is 99% correct..

I just want to hear what the troll says.. Im not gonna change my opinion or sell :lol:

I wouldn't call myself a "troll" but others might.  BTC to buy coin isn't an issue.  We buy, don't mine.  Who needs all that hardware about? If a coin "moons" we win.  The tiny profit from mining doesn't interest us, better to loose a bit buying now and make a mint later.  There's concern about the LiteCoin trademark issue.  As much as the dev poo-poos it is an issue.  And then there's the agitated gypos and their threat to dump if someone doesn't apologize to that girl.  They dumped more this morning and are happy to go loose Euros on general principal.  The devs call this a hobby and treats it like a game instead of working things out with those people.  On the hard side, this coin is still just LiteCoin with an extra word stuck on.  Where are fancy features? Every crypto promises this stuff and doesn't deliver.  If you'll look at Pandacoin (don't worry, they're at 4 sats and going nowhere but how they do things is a model) every feature they've promised is done and smooth.

Please don't feed the trolls no more. Just click ignore. If they put half the effort into panda coin then it would be doing a lot better then it is now go pump your coin some were else boys.
aleckloss

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

You guys need to have better PR.  Got a real enemy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/manelecrypto.  She's hugs and puppies about every coin except LTCD.  Yep I'm part of the Flock but just because you don't like the messenger doesn't change the message.  More of us winging in.  We're like a flock of rapacious budgies ...

Why is it people dont like this coin?
Premine?
Name?

People love it so much that it brings negative people out to crash the price so they can get it cheap. They don't have the mining power or the btc to buy it so how else do they try  to get it lol talking trash. To the community the coin is a success as you can see by all the trolling. If we didn't have trolls I would be worried.

Hmm.. That explanation is 99% correct..

I just want to hear what the troll says.. Im not gonna change my opinion or sell :lol:

I wouldn't call myself a "troll" but others might.  BTC to buy coin isn't an issue.  We buy, don't mine.  Who needs all that hardware about? If a coin "moons" we win.  The tiny profit from mining doesn't interest us, better to loose a bit buying now and make a mint later.  There's concern about the LiteCoin trademark issue.  As much as the dev poo-poos it is an issue.  And then there's the agitated gypos and their threat to dump if someone doesn't apologize to that girl.  They dumped more this morning and are happy to go loose Euros on general principal.  The devs call this a hobby and treats it like a game instead of working things out with those people.  On the hard side, this coin is still just LiteCoin with an extra word stuck on.  Where are fancy features? Every crypto promises this stuff and doesn't deliver.  If you'll look at Pandacoin (don't worry, they're at 4 sats and going nowhere but how they do things is a model) every feature they've promised is done and smooth.

They have to consider it a hobby otherwise they wouldn't be making a living. Sure, dumping doesn't help in the short run, but in the long run it's meaningless...

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

just remember community the more ltcd gains traction the more people will try to get in which is a great thing. That said there will be children trying to steal the thunder form the storm to try to focus on their coin. Maybe they should start their own forum and hide out there. Any ways all are welcome to us and be apart of a great community that includes panda as well join the party  Grin
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:50:00 PM

just remember community the more ltcd gains traction the more people will try to get in which is a great thing. That said there will be children trying to steal the thunder form the storm to try to focus on their coin. Maybe they should start their own forum and hide out there. Any ways all are welcome to us and be apart of a great community that includes panda as well join the party  Grin

Yea... But something they are right about is PR..

We need to get more out there.. We have a small community, but no newcomers... We need more new people to get into the coin instead of the same people who keeps buying more..
If there is no new people, then there is nothing to grow into.

voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:58:34 PM

True we could use press and we have done a lot in just over two weeks. We are on big exchanges we have facebook up twitter,homepage we have been added to coin market cap and brave new coin. I would say a lot has happened in that short time plus a fork happened.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:12:08 PM

We need to get more out there.. We have a small community, but no newcomers... We need more new people to get into the coin instead of the same people who keeps buying more..

A press release at a big news website is on the way....

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:12:40 PM

Sounds awesome!! Smiley

martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:18:25 PM

From where the hell is coming all that Hashrate  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wink   Wink
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:29:55 PM

Did you have any luck approaching the online gambling sites for use of your coin?
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:31:49 PM

wow btc 397.00 now trolls should  be all over that. The sky is falling ahh lol Smiley
JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:31:54 PM

From where the hell is coming all that Hashrate  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All that hashrate? It's actually a little low compared to the last several hours since the diff fix. It's only up to 59.17 gh/s right now. Has been in the 100+ gh/s range. Good news is the difficulty is lowering along with the nethash, only 1,069 Smiley
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:59:54 PM

Did you have any luck approaching the online gambling sites for use of your coin?

I haven't wrote to such websites, offcourse you are welcome to do that. At the moment I am making the logo voting system.

Martin958

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:07:28 PM

I haven't wrote to such websites, offcourse you are welcome to do that. At the moment I am making the logo voting system.

I doubt they would bother listening to anyone who is not dev of the coin as far as adopting it is concerned.

I just remember Trollbyfire mentioning it was one the upcoming aims and ambitions.
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:16:30 PM

I doubt they would bother listening to anyone who is not dev of the coin as far as adopting it is concerned.

I just remember Trollbyfire mentioning it was one the upcoming aims and ambitions.

Offcourse it is a ambition, and it will come I can garanty you that. But we can't do everything at the same time. That's the reason I asked the community is welcome to help with such things.

Martin958

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:19:44 PM

Offcourse it is a ambition, and it will come I can garanty you that. But we can't do everything at the same time. That's the reason I asked the community is welcome to help with such things.

OK good point. I suppose a nice logo and website comes before approaching a business. You're right.
TrollByFire

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

No, to the best of my recollection, I've said nothing of gambling sites.  In fact, I don't believe I have said anything regarding promotion to any specific site or niche.  This isn't my area of expertise, and I'm not interested in pursuing it.  While I'm not opposed to gambling or gambling sites, I'm also not an advocate and would still like to stick solely to the code.

Anyone else, on or off the team, is welcome to promote wherever they see fit, I'm sure. 

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:24:50 PM

just remember community the more ltcd gains traction the more people will try to get in which is a great thing. That said there will be children trying to steal the thunder form the storm to try to focus on their coin. Maybe they should start their own forum and hide out there. Any ways all are welcome to us and be apart of a great community that includes panda as well join the party  Grin

OK good point. I suppose a nice logo and website comes before approaching a business. You're right.

Glad you understand the strategy...

Martin958

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:26:01 PM

No, to the best of my recollection, I've said nothing of gambling sites.  In fact, I don't believe I have said anything regarding promotion to any specific site or niche.  This isn't my area of expertise, and I'm not interested in pursuing it.  While I'm not opposed to gambling or gambling sites, I'm also not an advocate and would still like to stick solely to the code.

Maybe Litecoindark mentioned it. I could be confused. Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself. Perhaps I should check back in a few weeks on that kind of idea.
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:30:49 PM

People its up to us as a community as well to get the word out and contact sites to inform them of ltcd as well. I personally have contacted brave new coin and they added it. I put request into give me coins website to add ltcd. We all need to help out what ever way you can think of. ghosty55 and I have started the reddit as well. Not saying look at me and what I have done . Just saying  I believe in this coin and community and  plan to do what I can to make it a success thanks. ps  we are looking for a mod or two to help out with the reddit . Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: