Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:13:27 PM

I play the long game mate.  Glad to see I was of assistance. If you look back I've always said this one has a chance if they'd stop shooting themselves in the foot and pissing off everyone. They've also a great laundry list of features in that white paper not a one implemented.  I shan't be buzzing off soon by the way, might even call over a few more mates from my flock to poke about.

The amount of effort and the direction you are taking it has me convinced that you feel threatened by this coin.

I was moderately interested in this coin a few days ago. Then when you showed up spewing your spiel, I looked closer at the coin and decided I really liked it.

So, you are working against yourself, if others were and are like me. You're drawing attention to it and we like what we see. If you'd not said a thing, me and probably quite a few others would only be half looking at it even still.

Thanks man. I'd say I owe you one, but you can just reap what you've sown and that's all you should get.

Oh, you outed me! I'm a big tranny with a personality disorder! And a Twitter account! Damned gays! Bother off with that and believe what you like. All the while your price just goes down and down.  Might spend some energy fixing your problems instead of wondering what's in my pants.

Amazing how you follow your dev like little mice and can't stand a question or two. Young I guess and a bit naive.  Me and Loni's good cop/bad cop is nothing compared to the real sharks swimming in crypto behind the scenes. And why the obsession with you lot for tiny little 5 sat Pandacoin? There's a threat to the financial system and the world as we know it.  Fun playing about with you lot though, passes the time.

Shouldn't give it too much attention, Flapman1 is;

- fudding here because he's invested/involved in pandacoin.
- related to or friends with Manelecrypto (the twitterer). They share the same coin interests, country and maybe more.

This can be concluded from a brief look at his post history  Grin

Good job Sherlock Bloody Bones!  Let's go:

1. Guilty as charged. I am a full Pandacoin supporter. Is that a bloody sin to you wanks? So much competition between the two isn't there? I have some Dogecoin, some Halycon and sin of sins a bit of Britcoin also. There you go, nail me to the cross!

2. I'm great fast friends with Manelecrypto. No we're not boning each other (to my regret ... sorry Loni couldn't help myself, LOL) Friends or not we have different interests.  She hates scam devs and scam coins like this one and this one. She's got the inside to lots of legal issues because frankly lots of big lawyers in LA want to do her and they tell her things such as Litecoin's planned assreaming of you lot. I could care less, I want money.

She's also in with the gypsies. She isn't one, as white as you or me but they run entertainment back in her country and get into crypto (yes, the "gypos" have internet to respond to one idiot.) Being blond and all the gypsies love her and want to fuck your coin because of your insults.  Doing it too, nice and slow before driving it home.

Does that hurt me? Yes, I'll loose a bunch.  I'm guessing this will crash down to 10 or, the dev will wander off to a new scam and when another community takes over there I'll be with a huge stash new year. Long term thinking is the thing, you see.

Loni and I always have a laugh playing off at scam coins like this.  LTCD seemed like a good one, thought revealing the LiteCoin problem would prompt a fix, not a general retreat into your collective arseholes.  Such is life.

Also Mr. Holmes Loni and I aren't from the same country although the way things are going there won't be an obvious difference in a few years between the two. With the new law all of her Gypsies are here anyway.

Doesn't have to be that if Captain Picaird over here comes off his high horse ..

Manelecrypto is a man and/or is you. Stop faking like it's a woman. He's/you're not part of anything . Your trolling is terrible. You just like spreading bullshit. You don't like other coins getting attention over your Panda bullshit. Guess what, no one cares.

Have a good day.

first.. i'm not your mate
second.. bring your buddies. inform more peeps about LTCD . good idea.. you starting to come around!!  Cheesy

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

Dear Community,

This weekend I will improve the official website a lott. You guys can think about a forum, seo and beter structure. Also we will launch a voting system for the new logo. I hope you all understand it cost a lott of time and we are working hard. The main page off the thread is also a bit messy right now. Offcourse we are gonna change this also.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

That's an excellent start. I believe patience will be required to see this grow but all the right things are being said and done so far.

All it needs is a really glossy finish and some good advertising to back up the development.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

Dear Community,

This weekend I will improve the official website a lott. You guys can think about a forum, seo and beter structure. Also we will launch a voting system for the new logo. I hope you all understand it cost a lott of time and we are working hard. The main page off the thread is also a bit messy right now. Offcourse we are gonna change this also.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev
hey Mate,

I've seen the blockchain explorer has some issues. I'm not really familiar with the mechanics but maybe i'ts an idea to set one up using Cryptoid.info's API? (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/api.dws)

We are working to add more block explorers. Offcourse the community can help us and try if they are willing to add us. We try to do much as possible!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:11:32 PM

Xircom Im jealous of your hashrate lol how many rigs is that? All Zeus ASIC?
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

Well Good morning to all and lets have a productive day people.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:03:59 PM

You guys need to have better PR.  Got a real enemy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/manelecrypto.  She's hugs and puppies about every coin except LTCD.  Yep I'm part of the Flock but just because you don't like the messenger doesn't change the message.  More of us winging in.  We're like a flock of rapacious budgies ...

Why is it people dont like this coin?
Premine?
Name?

voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:07:42 PM

You guys need to have better PR.  Got a real enemy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/manelecrypto.  She's hugs and puppies about every coin except LTCD.  Yep I'm part of the Flock but just because you don't like the messenger doesn't change the message.  More of us winging in.  We're like a flock of rapacious budgies ...

Premine?
Name?

People love it so much that it brings negative people out to crash the price so they can get it cheap. They don't have the mining power or the btc to buy it so how else do they try  to get it lol talking trash. To the community the coin is a success as you can see by all the trolling. If we didn't have trolls I would be worried.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:08:53 PM

Premine?
Name?

People love it so much that it brings negative people out to crash the price so they can get it cheap. They don't have the mining power or the btc to buy it so how else do they try  to get it lol talking trash. To the community the coin is a success as you can see by all the trolling. If we didn't have trolls I would be worried.

Hmm.. That explanation is 99% correct..

I just want to hear what the troll says.. Im not gonna change my opinion or sell :lol:

JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:31:57 PM

Premine?
Name?

I just want to hear what the troll says.. Im not gonna change my opinion or sell :lol:

The difference of opinion is one thing, and that exists everywhere in the world. Hell, a little friendly competition is a good thing! But the brand of troll that has decided to descend on this coin is a different animal though. Instead of expressing the difference in opinion, they have decided to attack an entire community and, when all else fails, make up allegations of legal action to scare people away from the coin. Because of my position in a certain entity in the cryptoworld I am generally quiet and just watch these things from the sidelines. After the first allegations from this particular troll I took to twitter and responded debunking the allegations. "She" responded with more fud and after proving they were wrong, "she" followed me on twitter (LOL) before quickly being blocked. In all honesty I see this attention as a good thing. Not only is it drawing in more curiosity to the coin, but it also seems to be at least part of the cause for the price dips. Many people have also seen this as a good thing and taken advantage of the situation the admirable way saying "Bring it on! I'd love to get more coins cheap!" With the community that is obviously behind this coin, I don't view this fudding as any more than a small price hiccup for those who have decided to invest in this coin for the long term.
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

wow people on bittrex have some week hands lol
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:33:47 PM

no lambo for me ??  Undecided Huh noooo i was really waiting buy one  with my LTCD !!! dayum.  Undecided well maybe ill just buy some sugarcubes from it and send it to manelecrypto

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:34:02 PM

not week hands they are greedy
Annington

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:34:39 PM

Premine?
Name?

I wouldn't call myself a "troll" but others might.  BTC to buy coin isn't an issue.  We buy, don't mine.  Who needs all that hardware about? If a coin "moons" we win.  The tiny profit from mining doesn't interest us, better to loose a bit buying now and make a mint later.  There's concern about the LiteCoin trademark issue.  As much as the dev poo-poos it is an issue.  And then there's the agitated gypos and their threat to dump if someone doesn't apologize to that girl.  They dumped more this morning and are happy to go loose Euros on general principal.  The devs call this a hobby and treats it like a game instead of working things out with those people.  On the hard side, this coin is still just LiteCoin with an extra word stuck on.  Where are fancy features? Every crypto promises this stuff and doesn't deliver.  If you'll look at Pandacoin (don't worry, they're at 4 sats and going nowhere but how they do things is a model) every feature they've promised is done and smooth.
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:37:21 PM

I reached 200k today  Grin

Pump time.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:37:42 PM

Premine?
Name?

The difference of opinion is one thing, and that exists everywhere in the world. Hell, a little friendly competition is a good thing! But the brand of troll that has decided to descend on this coin is a different animal though. Instead of expressing the difference in opinion, they have decided to attack an entire community and, when all else fails, make up allegations of legal action to scare people away from the coin. Because of my position in a certain entity in the cryptoworld I am generally quiet and just watch these things from the sidelines. After the first allegations from this particular troll I took to twitter and responded debunking the allegations. "She" responded with more fud and after proving they were wrong, "she" followed me on twitter (LOL) before quickly being blocked. In all honesty I see this attention as a good thing. Not only is it drawing in more curiosity to the coin, but it also seems to be at least part of the cause for the price dips. Many people have also seen this as a good thing and taken advantage of the situation the admirable way saying "Bring it on! I'd love to get more coins cheap!" With the community that is obviously behind this coin, I don't view this fudding as any more than a small price hiccup for those who have decided to invest in this coin for the long term.

I agree the attention to this coin has been tremendous.  I've been here since day once when hardly anybody was mining.  I'm still mining with my own rig and rent once in a while.  I'm sticking with it and holding and grabbing more.  These price dips are allowing me to get more at a lower price and with this strong community it will rise.  The perfect example is the number of people that rented rigs to push it over the 16300 mark.
JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

Although it is getting annoying with all of the logo posts in this thread when there is another place for them, I must comment on this one. The flames are an awful idea, especially with all of the fud flying and price dropping. It could be construed as the coin "going down in flames" by some. Really not a good idea.
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:40:03 PM

Premine?
Name?

I wouldn't call myself a "troll" but others might.  BTC to buy coin isn't an issue.  We buy, don't mine.  Who needs all that hardware about? If a coin "moons" we win.  The tiny profit from mining doesn't interest us, better to loose a bit buying now and make a mint later.  There's concern about the LiteCoin trademark issue.  As much as the dev poo-poos it is an issue.  And then there's the agitated gypos and their threat to dump if someone doesn't apologize to that girl.  They dumped more this morning and are happy to go loose Euros on general principal.  The devs call this a hobby and treats it like a game instead of working things out with those people.  On the hard side, this coin is still just LiteCoin with an extra word stuck on.  Where are fancy features? Every crypto promises this stuff and doesn't deliver.  If you'll look at Pandacoin (don't worry, they're at 4 sats and going nowhere but how they do things is a model) every feature they've promised is done and smooth.

Please don't feed the trolls no more. Just click ignore. If they put half the effort into panda coin then it would be doing a lot better then it is now go pump your coin some were else boys.
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:45:47 PM

Also with multipools usually sells will happen as well.
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:00:59 PM

Must say the forum looks a lot better when you use the ignore button lmao. Its there for a reason lol so why not use so how is everyone today? Grin
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:01:41 PM

If you read "her" Tweets with a fair mind she's a little spastic and teenagerish but has reasonable balanced opinions about lots of coins including some I've never even heard of.  LCTD is only one to get attacked. Lots of other Twitter folk are so obviously biased towards the "pump of the day" I don't even bother anymore.

Premine?
Name?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: