Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

Go back and read the weekend posts in here. You'll see what's been happening and why the price has been bouncing.

I dropped hints for the nickel traders. Some of them got a clue and made some money. Most just couldn't rub two brain cells together fast enough to warm up the old noodle, and they lost out on repeated opportunities.

It could be a group prepping for a pump.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonyHill

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:32:07 PM

is tony angree with us? i tried sending him a mail at the new litecoindark forum about something but it says the mail and account are closed???  Huh Huh plus if i try a resend confirm mail.. i dont get none..

whats this a new forum lol
yep... looks good at first glance... but i dont know.. no confirm mails no response..cant edit or post replys.. nothing  Huh Huh

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

hilawnilubyn@mail.ru

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mail.ru by mxs.mail.ru. [94.100.180.150].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Message was not accepted -- invalid mailbox.  Local mailbox hilawnilubyn@mail.ru is unavailable: account is disabled

----- Original message -----

Hello people. Please describe what the problem is.
No messages are delivered to, or do not come hilawnilubyn@mail.ru registration emails?
sorry for my english, do not understand
TrollByFire

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:34:30 PM

Is it those crazy angry gypsies flapman1 was trolling about over the weekend? People shouted him down as a FUDer but this really looks a like deliberate attack by people who just want to hurt the coin and don't care how much it costs them.  I remember his posts, he was juvenile and stupid but also said a lot of things that didn't sound like the usual teenager trying to get cheap coin to buy a Playstation or something.

Warning: The following rant is strictly my own opinion and does not reflect Robbert's in any way. You may feel free to take it with a grain of salt or dismiss it entirely.

Really? This again?  The whole "angry gypsy" angle has got to be the most ignorant, infantile spouting of unfounded, unprovable garbage I've ever heard.  Neither myself nor Robbert have said or done anything that would cause such offense by any group of people, and any negative comments that were made prior to this posting were done by the community at large.

I stand by my position of not caring about the market, but it seems I can't overpower the need to remind people that when you buy into a coin, you are making an investment.  Just as whoever dumped this coin made an investment.

There are a limited number of coins in supply.  They can only dump so many before there are none left to dump.  If they are dumping and buying their own coin in order to drive the price down, then I don't care how rich they are, they can only afford to do it for so long.

If you are otherwise invested in this coin, and these things frighten you then by all means, sell.  In ANY market you never have more invested than you can afford to lose.  However, if you see potential in the coin for growth and expansion, then I suggest not simply investing for short term gains.  An investment is meant to last for longer than this coin has even existed, and if you would like to see any real gains, then look at this as an opportunity to buy the coins that they are "selling at a loss" for an extremely undervalued rate.

Whether or not you see this so called threat as real is entirely your decision.  Do not be swayed by the opinions, threats, OR promises of others.  Do your own research and only spend what you can afford.  Even my opinion is not enough upon which for you to base your own financial decisions.

I'm just really getting tired of hearing about it.  If we were self-moderating this thread as we have been so accused, we would not likely leave such garbage unattended.

This is the last time I'll respond to this nonsense as it has already taken so much more of my attention than it deserves.

End rant.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:42:07 PM

pffff someone trying to stur it up again huh.. * facepalm*

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:48:17 PM

So, I take it you haven't received any nasty emails with magic hexes embedded? No severed horse's heads under your blankets when you woke up in the morning? No rotten fish corpses in your mailbox? Tires on the car haven't been slashed?

Yeah, you can let this be the last time you address the issue of gypsies. Me and a few others can dispense with the rumors if they pop up again.

The gypsies can have my home address for Google Maps, if they simply ask me for it in PM. Come see me, kiddies! I got a gaming room here with 5 XBoxes each with their own high speed internet connection plus a few PS/2s and some game cubes for retro fun and even an N64, if that's your thing. I also have a gokart track and several gokarts right in my back yard. Seriously, just give me your email and I'll send pics with me holding a piece of paper with your name and a code-word written on it while I'm standing in front of all that gaming goodness and LCD HDs and gokarts. We can party.

I have cookies.

Is it those crazy angry gypsies flapman1 was trolling about over the weekend? People shouted him down as a FUDer but this really looks a like deliberate attack by people who just want to hurt the coin and don't care how much it costs them.  I remember his posts, he was juvenile and stupid but also said a lot of things that didn't sound like the usual teenager trying to get cheap coin to buy a Playstation or something.

Warning: The following rant is strictly my own opinion and does not reflect Robbert's in any way. You may feel free to take it with a grain of salt or dismiss it entirely.

Really? This again?  The whole "angry gypsy" angle has got to be the most ignorant, infantile spouting of unfounded, unprovable garbage I've ever heard.  Neither myself nor Robbert have said or done anything that would cause such offense by any group of people, and any negative comments that were made prior to this posting were done by the community at large.

I stand by my position of not caring about the market, but it seems I can't overpower the need to remind people that when you buy into a coin, you are making an investment.  Just as whoever dumped this coin made an investment.

There are a limited number of coins in supply.  They can only dump so many before there are none left to dump.  If they are dumping and buying their own coin in order to drive the price down, then I don't care how rich they are, they can only afford to do it for so long.

If you are otherwise invested in this coin, and these things frighten you then by all means, sell.  In ANY market you never have more invested than you can afford to lose.  However, if you see potential in the coin for growth and expansion, then I suggest not simply investing for short term gains.  An investment is meant to last for longer than this coin has even existed, and if you would like to see any real gains, then look at this as an opportunity to buy the coins that they are "selling at a loss" for an extremely undervalued rate.

Whether or not you see this so called threat as real is entirely your decision.  Do not be swayed by the opinions, threats, OR promises of others.  Do your own research and only spend what you can afford.  Even my opinion is not enough upon which for you to base your own financial decisions.

I'm just really getting tired of hearing about it.  If we were self-moderating this thread as we have been so accused, we would not likely leave such garbage unattended.

This is the last time I'll respond to this nonsense as it has already taken so much more of my attention than it deserves.

End rant.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:53:26 PM

So, I take it you haven't received any nasty emails with magic hexes embedded? No severed horse's heads under your blankets when you woke up in the morning? No rotten fish corpses in your mailbox? Tires on the car haven't been slashed?

Yeah, you can let this be the last time you address the issue of gypsies. Me and a few others can dispense with the rumors if they pop up again.

The gypsies can have my home address for Google Maps, if they simply ask me for it in PM. Come see me, kiddies! I got a gaming room here with 5 XBoxes each with their own high speed internet connection plus a few PS/2s and some game cubes for retro fun and even an N64, if that's your thing. I also have a gokart track and several gokarts right in my back yard. Seriously, just give me your email and I'll send pics with me holding a piece of paper with your name and a code-word written on it while I'm standing in front of all that gaming goodness and LCD HDs and gokarts. We can party.

I have cookies.

End rant.

is it you mr jackson ??  Grin OH MICHAEL U ARE ALIVE !!! LOL  Cheesy Cheesy trying to get the kiddies come over and play.. u bad man  Tongue

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

Nah, not MJ. Just me and some of my long-haired friends with Harley-Davidson's here at the club house who happen to REALLLLLLY like playing XBox with internet keyboard commandos and eastern european teenage fake gypsies. All they gotta do is PM me for my email and directions, then weave their way through all the motorcycles to reach the front door.

But if it floats your boat, I can grab my crotch and try to squeel.

Did I mention that we have cookies?

is it you mr jackson ??  Grin OH MICHAEL U ARE ALIVE !!! LOL  Cheesy Cheesy

lalan

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:15:09 PM

So when the currency fail or reach the negative pike, what happens next
vicvelcro

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:17:25 PM

That is a philosophical and hypothetical question. Right?!?

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:20:11 PM

Is it those crazy angry gypsies flapman1 was trolling about over the weekend? People shouted him down as a FUDer but this really looks like deliberate attack by people who just want to hurt the coin and don't care how much it costs them.  I remember his posts, he was juvenile and stupid but also said a lot of things that didn't sound like the usual teenager trying to get cheap coin to buy a Playstation or something.

Wow what was that? Flash pump and flash dump? Rare view!

That's some greedy sellers or more likely bots dumping crap everywhere after someone decided to invest a reasonable amount.

It could be a group prepping for a pump.

Or it may just be someone/some persons with a powerful ASIC dumping coins every time they mine a reasonable amount at any price they can get that seems profitable - before they move on to the next coin and repeat process.
TrollByFire

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:23:14 PM

As long as there are two nodes with consensus, the "currency" has not failed.  I will continue development until it is either finished or until I own the last node in existence.  Also, at any point in time if I can no longer work on the coin, Robbert is still able to hire a replacement developer as I have volunteered my services without fee and thus have not accepted any bounty.  That way the funds are still there to do with whatever is needed.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:34:30 PM

Think about this:
If you bought 1 btc of LTCD right now priced at 0.00000890 you would end up with approx 100,000 LTCD.

The price will of course rise soon and lets just say it reached 0.00009000 which is really cheap and
easily within the coins reach. This would bring in 8.9 btc. 7.9 btc profit from a 1btc investment which is far
from unreachable with this coin.

Right now is the perfect time to buy this coin. The more you can buy the better. Its currently
priced at 0.00000890. But you will need to hold of course and under no circumstances panic sell.
It cant get much lower than it is now.

Bascially this is a superb investment, Your in right at the ground floor.
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:41:08 PM

Think about this:
If you bought 1 btc of LTCD right now priced at 0.00000890 you would end up with approx 100,000 LTCD.

The price will of course rise soon and lets just say it reached 0.00009000 which is really cheap and
easily within the coins reach. This would bring in 8.9 btc. 7.9 btc profit from a 1btc investment which is far
from unreachable with this coin.

Right now is the perfect time to buy this coin. The more you can buy the better. Its currently
priced at 0.00000890. But you will need to hold of course and under no circumstances panic sell.
It cant get much lower than it is now.

Bascially this is a superb investment, Your in right at the ground floor.
I smell a desperate bagholder , LOL
TonyHill

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:48:14 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 03:10:39 PM by TonyHill

People. Sending a registration letter restored. Yesterday forgot to change the address to the test ; )
http://www.litecoindark.net
Known to work: @ gmail.com, @ yahoo.com, @ mail.com
Not use hotmail please. Trying to configure smtp, but perhaps there may be problems in the form of spam.
Write to me in private messages, who yesterday had problems.. I'll help
Or go to registration again
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:18:10 PM

Don't worry price will go up soon a lot of demand for this coin. The bots are busy raking it in and the buys out pace the sells. Any one can see demand is there and the price decline is being forced down to buy more that is it. Once they are full watch out the price will go higher then ever lol . Plus price shouldn't be a factor at this early stage anyways  Grin
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

Could people, please stop posting halfwit, pseudo intellectual, smarty panty garbage in this thread. Ta

If you guys think that you are some kind of duty, forum comedians and your posts are witty and funny, then you are delusional.

Please, Me an many other forum memebrs would appreciate if you limit yourself only to intelligent replies related directly to LTCD development.
Please, stop littering the thread with pointless comments which bring no intellectual value, whatsoever.

This thread is not a chat/troll room.

what post are you referring to lol
AminerMiner

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:33:05 PM

Could people, please stop posting halfwit, pseudo intellectual, smarty panty garbage in this thread. Ta

If you guys think that you are some kind of duty, forum comedians and your posts are witty and funny, then you are delusional.

Please, Me an many other forum memebrs would appreciate if you limit yourself only to intelligent replies related directly to LTCD development.
Please, stop littering the thread with pointless comments which bring no intellectual value, whatsoever.

This thread is not a chat/troll room.

you and many others? so why are you the only one mentioning it?

Gravy

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:42:04 PM

thanks for banning me from IRC just for asking for help!! Huh
great community!!!!
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:43:36 PM

thanks for banning me from IRC just for asking for help!! Huh
great community!!!!

what lol please tell what happened
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:45:24 PM

By the way, I'm currently increasing teh price both on Cryptsy and Bittrex. I'm slowly buying LTCD with higher bids, step by step.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: