Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368512 times)
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:14:02 PM

You just Stated a couple days ago this Announcement, why you keep changing things. you announ PoS in place of Tor. And Now you saying couple months. you need to get ur crap together and quit misleading people so you can play the market. Why are you misleading this Community for ur profit, you are scamming all of us, Community dont be played by a fool. We are not all this dumb. We see what u are doing....

I believe you may have misunderstood as well, friend.  Let's see if I can clarify while I have test builds running.

PoS and Tor have switched priorities in order of release on the roadmap.

Maybe that is a bit more clear in terminology.  Instead of jumping to conclusions, waiting patiently like the rest of the community might be beneficial.

Thanks for your input.

jezus man, how do you keep your cool i don't know.
I guess thats how professionals act, cudo's for that man.
Makes me believe in this coin and your abilities even more  Smiley

sounds like somebody bought a load and wants a quick rise....

Who can read has a clear advantage!!!!

Hi LTCD community.. How are you all???

Kind regards.

Will

Doing well! I'm off work now and about to hit the code lines to work on our custom built subreddit theme. I'll post teaser photos later!

good to hear.... I look forward to the teasers....

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:57:52 PM

some ltcd tweets

CryptoT ‏@tadkis  · 4h4 hours ago 
#LTCD reward reduces to 24 friday! Get in NOW! #LTCD is on the move! 4k? 5k? Where will it stop? $LTCD

CoinWarz ‏@CoinWarz  · 6h6 hours ago 
#LitecoinDark #LTCD client updated to v1.1.2-dev http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/litecoindark … @LitecoinDark #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #altcoins

KingMilkfart ‏@KingMilkfart  · 7h7 hours ago 
2 days until the big $LTCD #LitecoinDark news and we see the price make a leap so high Everest looks like an anthill. Buy now or miss out!

Nice to see people tweeting like this  Grin
pmallek

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:22:37 AM

Windows wallet from ANN is correct? got some problem with withdraw from bittrex..
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:38:32 AM

How about you guys calm down a little?

Yes there is an update, no there is NOT a halving to 24 coins this friday its a normal halving.

Keep calm and HODL... Or buy more LOL

Hamuki,

Please clarify(or anybody who knows positively).

Xircon has stated the next fork WILL be Friday, OCT. 10th, and rewards drop 400-->24, or less. Straight from the DEV. Your comment creates doubt in his stated word, no?

~darylluke.
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:48:33 AM

Yes there is an update, no there is NOT a halving to 24 coins this friday its a normal halving.

Hamuki,

Xircon has stated the next fork WILL be Friday, OCT. 10th, and rewards drop 400-->24, or less. Straight from the DEV. Your comment creates doubt in his stated word, no?

~darylluke.

I emailed the main dev to sort this out for all. So hopefully soon we will get the answers thanks  Roll Eyes
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Hamuki,

~darylluke.

I emailed the main dev to sort this out for all. So hopefully soon we will get the answers thanks  Roll Eyes

Thanks buddy, I appreciate that. I was hoping somebody knew, because I didn't want to bother. I did not realize that ALL three work reg. jobs on top of this Herculean task they have all taken upon their shoulders.

~darylluke.
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:29:30 AM

Reddit is (Almost) Finished! Needs a few tweaks but the most important stuff is out. Big reddit announcement for LTCD prizes tomorrow! I'll give you a hint, it has to do with certain milestone levels of subscribers. But here's the catch, it will only be announced on reddit!

PS I'm changing the header background it is too hard to read the logo.

Please head on over to the www.reddit.com/r/litecoindark site and subscribe and browse our selection of posts!

Thanks and i'm out until tomorrow morning.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:31:35 AM

Wow the reddit is looking much better. Now get over there community and sign up for the latest news and articles on ltcd. Buy signing up this will help move ltcd up the charts on coingecko as well and reddit. After all its all our reddit  Grin
KMN

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:50:06 AM

ALWAYS MINING LTCD .
OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:02:52 AM

Hamuki,

~darylluke.
I haven't read anything about the hard fork. Somewhere around tomorrow the next halving will be there either way so I guess it's gonna be 400 -> 200. Xircom? Smiley
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:27:11 AM

People are giving away their ltcd at this amazing price of 1266 sats  wow really people how come you just don't give them all your ltcd for nothing cause that's what they are doing lmao . I Feel so sorry for them when they try to buy it back it just wont be there lol .
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:54:03 AM

People are giving away their ltcd at this amazing price of 1266 sats  wow really people how come you just don't give them all your ltcd for nothing cause that's what they are doing lmao . I Feel so sorry for them when they try to buy it back it just wont be there lol .

I dont see why u keep pushing this coin, only thing it offer is Difficulty shield and a pretty website. The Dev are behind on the Roadmap, Block Rewards has been voted to be lower by community, Dev wont lower it, Community voted PoS, Dev wont put it in place. Last week PR Dev announ PoS would Take Tor place on Roadmap. Tor was suppose to be put in place at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct,(Look at roadmap, dont get pissed at me bcuz u dont follow thou what the Dev has lined out) yall keep saying its going to the moon, yall cant even get it off the ground bcuz there no feature for fuel. E1 saying we got something I see nothing, but a bunch of kids trying to make something out of nothing with having links added to LTCD, I dont understand why anyone would add this coin or promoted it or even give it a review. The coin has nothing but hype, The ppl that are adding this coin to there site and giving it a false review must be crazy, who going to trust a site that mislead ppl with review abt a coin that has nothing but a cover and no feature to offer anyone. Sad that this coin turn out this way, so many ppl trusted in you guys. By the time you get this doin going there gonna be a better one out there and it will leave this coin where its staying on the ground. Oh by the way its almost the middle of Oct, and Roadmap said Darksend will be added, but of course not, u will sent that PR guy out and say we are not letting anyone know when we will release features, What was the Roadmap put together for, huh, damn sure wasnt for us to follow. You guys are padding urself on the back for stupid crap, This is a big let down.

You paste this as someone tweet :
2 days until the big $LTCD #LitecoinDark news and we see the price make a leap so high Everest looks like an anthill. Buy now or miss out!

This is stupid chit! Unbelievable!
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:14:25 AM

Hamuki,

~darylluke.
I haven't read anything about the hard fork. Somewhere around tomorrow the next halving will be there either way so I guess it's gonna be 400 -> 200. Xircom? Smiley
Its a normal halving tomorrow. As I recall I havent said anything about a hardfork friday !

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:18:06 AM

Hamuki,

~darylluke.
Its a normal halving tomorrow. As I recall I havent said anything about a hardfork friday !

LOL, that's why hear say gets thrown out in court Wink

Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:18:32 AM

I dont see why u keep pushing this coin, only thing it offer is Difficulty shield and a pretty website. The Dev are behind on the Roadmap, Block Rewards has been voted to be lower by community, Dev wont lower it, Community voted PoS, Dev wont put it in place. Last week PR Dev announ PoS would Take Tor place on Roadmap. Tor was suppose to be put in place at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct,(Look at roadmap, dont get pissed at me bcuz u dont follow thou what the Dev has lined out) yall keep saying its going to the moon, yall cant even get it off the ground bcuz there no feature for fuel. E1 saying we got something I see nothing, but a bunch of kids trying to make something out of nothing with having links added to LTCD, I dont understand why anyone would add this coin or promoted it or even give it a review. The coin has nothing but hype, The ppl that are adding this coin to there site and giving it a false review must be crazy, who going to trust a site that mislead ppl with review abt a coin that has nothing but a cover and no feature to offer anyone. Sad that this coin turn out this way, so many ppl trusted in you guys. By the time you get this doin going there gonna be a better one out there and it will leave this coin where its staying on the ground. Oh by the way its almost the middle of Oct, and Roadmap said Darksend will be added, but of course not, u will sent that PR guy out and say we are not letting anyone know when we will release features, What was the Roadmap put together for, huh, damn sure wasnt for us to follow. You guys are padding urself on the back for stupid crap, This is a big let down.

Just sold your coins, and stop spreading shit and fud, just GTFO, get out of the coin, NOW

You know so far he is right? I'm a bagholder and I hope eventually he will be wrong but for now we got nothing than empty words.
OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:18:50 AM

Hamuki,

~darylluke.
That's what I tought, maybe ppl got confused with the halving we're hitting around tomorrow (51k block)  Grin
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:19:05 AM

Just sold your coins, and stop spreading shit and fud, just GTFO, get out of the coin, NOW

Spreading Fud Not! Just pointing out fact. I will say what I have to say, bcuz nothing is being done as plan, Just a hand full of ppl misleading ppl that invested in ur plan, to sell more coin that doesnt offer anything. And No one ever Plan to Follow Roadmap that investor bought into. Im the only one that is talking sense here. You want me out bcuz you dont want me telling other the misleading going on here. What I am Pointing Out is Pure Facts, all you got to do is read thou the Forum!
voodoo1967

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:20:14 AM

Wow lol why did you come in this forum lol oh lets get this straight. This coin and community is only one month old what do you want a 100.00 dollar coin by now lol . The devs have been very busy and have full time jobs as well. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that but you cant have it all in one month really. Please don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:20:34 AM

First of  all this coin is BRAND NEW!!! as in only 1 month old.... No new coin has all it's  planned features at that early stage of  the game... The Dev team is going to lower the rewards and it would have been done already if  not for some issues that need to be ironed out.... This is being done as we speak and the next major wallet release is coming soon and will take care of the rewards also... All of the features you say the Dev won't put in place will be put in place in due time... However if you have no patience then feel free to drop your coins off on any exchange and I am sure they will go in short order!!  You are entitled to your opinion... However you won't find too many people here who share it... If you don't like  it... Get out!!
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:24:48 AM

You know so far he is right? I'm a bagholder and I hope eventually he will be wrong but for now we got nothing than empty words.

Thank you Man, Im not trying to start this but im tried of them not following threw with the plan, And Im just trying to Stand up for myself and others that feels the same as I do Community has voted stuff to go into place. But it doesnt look like the Community has any contorl but just a hand full of favors that is contorling things, I feel we been mislead!
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: