Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:16:34 PM

Wolong might be one of the biggest rip off artist ever, yet Jackson Palmer dev of Dogecoin thanked him for pumping the crap out of Dogecoin. It put Dogecoin on the map. All coins get pumped and dumped. Even the great Bitcoin. The higher a price goes the more likely it is to correct at a higher rate than before. The rest if up to the devs/community to find new investors and keep interest going. Can anyone show me where these big buys have happened or the monster pumps? If 10-12 extra BTC scares some people imagine of Wolong decided to pump this coin? Wolong and crew would pump this coins in a month long ride to 10k while no one would notice. All of a sudden you have the attention Dogecoin got.  
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

This coin does NOT need any help from the likes of REGGIE aka FORTRESS aka @AltcoinTips!! He holds huge bags at very low prices, and is the ONE who dumps on his own followers & DEVELOPERS.

SHAKE LOOSE THIS FLEA-BAG!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

~darylluke.

So if he holds huge gags at low prices how will the coin ever recover? who will want to buy into the coin knowing he is waiting to dump at any opportunity ?
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

well if is ready to dump he must have almost run out of coin
they are not an infinite reserve

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

You guys want more clues?

I have over 100 friends who want to cut his balls off and stuff them down his LYING GULLET!!

~darylluke.

Well now, this convo got interesting. lol

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:17:07 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:27:23 PM by J9901

I have over 100 friends who want to cut his balls off and stuff them down his LYING GULLET!!

~darylluke.

You guys deserve to have lost your money on that AltcoinTips fool.

If anybody stuck with him after ETHAN, you all deserve to lose your money.

To all the newbies that joined him not knowing what he did to his members during ETHAN (same as CND but on a lower scale), then its still your fault for falling for it. I mean, did you even look at the website? That shit screams SCAM all over. Fortress claimed like 1000%+ profit on BTCD and some other coins on the website...but he was never actually in those coins and provided ZERO proof that he 'pumped' or was even in those coins he advertised. He gave some coin names, the amount in % of how high it went, and you fools believed it with zero evidence to back it up.

Sorry but you all deserved to lose your money. In a 'pump group' its always the owner who makes the money. thats the entire point. Remember, If its too good to be true...

AltcoinTips fool is out of all his old holdings which as I already mentioned were dumped when all traces of Fortress was deleted. He had to dump his stash before his pissed off followers could. He never had that much LTCD and was dumping a few every few days. I dont know why you all think he was a whale. I guess he kept his total amount of coins from you guys. He only had as much as a regular trader. But he made you guys buy his sells, and create buy support for him to dump on. He was no market-mover. He was definitely no whale. He was a regular trader with idiot members who paid him to fuck them over. You guys think he caused the CND crash its ridiculous. He dumped all he had, which was only a few BTC, followed by pissed of pump groups who he was supposed to be working with. Fontas, Youpump, etc...they all dumped when they saw that the agreed buy support line was broken, so the other pump groups (who has substanially more CND), dumped too. Followed by the rest of the poor Fortress members.  

Funny thing is, AltcoinTips/Reggie used to be legit. I remember days before Fortress when he actually provided tips on twitter free of charge. Yea, im sure it was so he can exit, but some of his calls at the time actually brought easy x5-10's. Then he got fucked by RZR, VRC, & MIN. He lost ALOT of BTC (Dumbass went all-in in these 3 coins). This is what turned him into a scammer. He realized scamming noobs was the easiest way to make money in crypto. and it worked. But he lost so much from horrible trades before, im pretty sure his grand exit from Fortress only got him to break-even on his losses from the coins I mentioned.

Darylluke, now stop posting like a deranged idiot and organize your posts and make them coherent. No need to make separate posts of the same shit. At the very least, use the edit function and just add to it. Your spamming this thread with Fortress shit thats completely irrelevant at this point. This is the LTCD ANN, keep discussions about LTCD developments & not some obvious scam group you fell for. I know you're pissed you got fucked, but thats your own fault for being too stupid and you should cry somewhere else. Try the 'Scam accusations' forum.

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:00:06 PM

~darylluke.

You guys deserve to have lost your money on that AltcoinTips fool.

If anybody stuck with him after ETHAN, you all deserve to lose your money.

To all the newbies that joined him not knowing what he did to his members during ETHAN (same as CND but on a lower scale), then its still your fault for falling for it. I mean, did you even look at the website? That shit screams SCAM all over. Fortress claimed like 1000%+ profit on BTCD and some other coins on the website...but he was never actually in those coins and provided ZERO proof that he 'pumped' or was even in those coins he advertised. He gave some coin names, the amount in % of how high it went, and you fools believed it with zero evidence to back it up.

Sorry but you all deserved to lose your money. In a 'pump group' its always the owner who makes the money. thats the entire point. Remember, If its too good to be true...

AltcoinTips fool is out of all his old holdings which as I already mentioned were dumped when all traces of Fortress was deleted. He had to dump his stash before his pissed off followers could. He never had that much LTCD and was dumping a few every few days. I dont know why you all think he was a whale. I guess he kept his total amount of coins from you guys. He only had as much as a regular trader. But he made you guys buy his sells, and create buy support for him to dump on. He was no market-mover. He was definitely no whale. He was a regular trader with idiot members who paid him to fuck them over. You guys think he caused the CND crash its ridiculous. He dumped all he had, which was only a few BTC, followed by pissed of pump groups who he was supposed to be working with. Fontas, Youpump, etc...they all dumped when they saw that the agreed buy support line was broken, so the other pump groups (who has substanially more CND), dumped too. Followed by the rest of the poor Fortress members.  

Funny thing is, AltcoinTips/Reggie used to be legit. I remember days before Fortress when he actually provided tips on twitter free of charge. Yea, im sure it was so he can exit, but some of his calls at the time actually brought easy x5-10's. Then he got fucked by RZR, VRC, & MIN. He lost ALOT of BTC (Dumbass went all-in in these 3 coins). This is what turned him into a scammer. He realized scamming noobs was the easiest way to make money in crypto. and it worked. But he lost so much from horrible trades before, im pretty sure his grand exit from Fortress only got him to break-even on his losses from the coins I mentioned.

Darylluke, now stop posting like a deranged idiot and organize your posts and make them coherent. No need to make separate posts of the same shit. At the very least, use the edit function and just add to it. Your spamming this thread with Fortress shit thats completely irrelevant at this point. This is the LTCD ANN, keep discussions about LTCD developments & not some obvious scam group you fell for. I know you're pissed you got fucked, but thats your own fault for being too stupid and you should cry somewhere else. Try the 'Scam accusations' forum.

Only one person could push the buy button and only one person could push the sell button... it ain't Altcoinstips or Reggie. The reason exchanges are made or to buy and sell. No one is in this to lose btc. If the community wants to help a coin then buy in small amounts at a slightly higher price. Tell others why this is a great coin. Hit the social media. Stop the rants on here. Have contests to draw outside interest. The devs are doing there job now it is up to the community to push.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:40:56 PM

LTCD DEV team,

Shake loose this bunch of fleas off you, if you are listening to them. YOU have a great coin. You do NOT need these bunch of varmits!

My COMMUNITY service for the day here. I just told you so.

Best regards,

~darylluke.

Please don't make a mess of this forum, organize your posts Darrylluke!. Also I can guarantee we don't listen to groups what we must do and what not. We listen to our community and filter ideas of them, since this is a community coin. We make decisions bassed on facts, testing, polls and research to guarantee the future of the Litecoindark.

well if is ready to dump he must have almost run out of coin
they are not an infinite reserve

I agree, they already dumped a lot but since our focus is on development and we are in for the long run is the price is not our priority.

So if he holds huge gags at low prices how will the coin ever recover? who will want to buy into the coin knowing he is waiting to dump at any opportunity ?

We are developing something unique here what never has been done before. Investors see this and if he/they dumps, the coins will sucked up what already is happening. If you place low buy orders you can catch all his cheap coins, (if he dumps) but I am not a trader so that's up to the market.

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:12:03 PM

Price shouldn't be a concern right now just hold for the future for its bright and the people who dump at low prices now will be kicking them selves later for selling so low. All things take time and ltcd is only what two months out of the gate. If you want it be higher in price well that's up to the sellers hold firm on a higher price or just continue to give it away cheap. Me iam in it for the long haul. Grin
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:15:14 AM

HEY ALL!!!!

User Tristan49 was the lucky winner of the 1000 LTCD Reddit contest! Congratz!!!!!! If you are that user and see this message check your reddit inbox!!! woot.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Tristan49

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:36:45 AM

HEY ALL!!!!

User Tristan49 was the lucky winner of the 1000 LTCD Reddit contest! Congratz!!!!!! If you are that user and see this message check your reddit inbox!!! woot.

Thank you!! Just made an account here to be able to be more active on the threads. Much appreciated! I replied to your PM Smiley
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

HEY ALL!!!!

Thank you!! Just made an account here to be able to be more active on the threads. Much appreciated! I replied to your PM Smiley

Sent, sent and sent! Hope you see it coming across soon, I hope I can speak for all of the community and say thanks to you and all who have supported this project.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Tristan49

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:15:42 AM

HEY ALL!!!!

Sent, sent and sent! Hope you see it coming across soon, I hope I can speak for all of the community and say thanks to you and all who have supported this project.

Confirmed - just got it! Smiley
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

HEY ALL!!!!

Confirmed - just got it! Smiley

Good job buddy! Enjoy your little stash! Cheesy

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:08:09 AM

What happened to the new website launch? All I see is the old site again.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
smoothaces

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:15:10 AM

Someone is putting those sell big sell orders to keep the price under 1000 satoshi. Who wants cheap LTCD? Well your play won't work, cuz you cannot stop LTCD going up to 1500+ levels ! You can artificially keep it under 1 K only for some time , but it won't be long buddy !!!

Those sells at 900 something satoshi will get eaten like you've never seen it before ! Get ready to see that and cry.

Wham Bham Thank you Maam !
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:24:50 AM

The latest thing posted on Litecoindark website reads, "Next week the hole team will have a interview regarding the 2nd gen!" Whole* not hole. Not a big deal I guess, but I thought I'd point that out. Also it says the you could win 50,000 Ltcd for the contest? Is that the first place prize and is the 2nd and 3rd place as well. Three prizes?

If video qualifies and it's not crapthen:

1st place 30k

2nd place 10k

3rd place also 10k

If there isnt any decent video for 2nd or 3rd place, then 10k bounty goes as extra for 1st place ;-)

So for instance, if only one person wins due to no other videos being turned in, they win all three prizes by default?
Yes.

Then, that person collects all 50k
SamTsuedo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:25:23 AM

Someone is putting those sell big sell orders to keep the price under 1000 satoshi. Who wants cheap LTCD? Well your play won't work, cuz you cannot stop LTCD going up to 1500+ levels ! You can artificially keep it under 1 K only for some time , but it won't be long buddy !!!

Those sells at 900 something satoshi will get eaten like you've never seen it before ! Get ready to see that and cry.

I have noticed that too. It is too obvious, that someone is out to get cheap coins. Don't sell at these levels, this is an absolute steal , anything under 1.2-1.5 k satoshi is a joke.
SamTsuedo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:28:29 AM

Quick Cryptsy update.
Exactly after 14 days they have finally sent me my LTCD today :-)

nice !  Cheesy

I wouldn't deal with cratspy anymore if you paid me, had very bad experiences last year , and then I stopped using it for good. Dont know what's it like these days, but I am still going to avoid it.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:31:08 AM

Quick Cryptsy update.
Exactly after 14 days they have finally sent me my LTCD today :-)

nice !  Cheesy

I wouldn't deal with cratspy anymore if you paid me, had very bad experiences last year , and then I stopped using it for good. Dont know what's it like these days, but I am still going to avoid it.

same here i have stopped using Exchange now i use only Bittrex and if i don't want to trade i used to keep my coins in my wallet !
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:43:03 AM

They are doing it since the beginning, I fear they have much more ltcd...

Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: