Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:47:11 AM

OK, we have just three hours to go.
If there are any unanswered questions, please ask them. I have tried to post all relevant things, but it has been quite hectic and I have not even the time to eat more than a couple bananas. Hence all my monkey references.

So, I could easily have forgotten something and I want to have full disclosures before a single BTC is coming in. The last thing I want is for there to be any reason for people to say I am hiding something or not being fully transparent.

I am just a bit tired now, I need to get some food and if you can think of any questions that should be asked, then please ask.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:50:24 AM

If coding was like golf without takebacks, then I would be in big trouble.
James

One day I'd love to play a round of golf with you...my treat!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:50:38 AM

wow 10k BTC that is alot of money. i ain't seeing my money double quick so i am out good luck.

It's about $5 million. I think we've approached peak-James, and I'm afraid of heights especially in light of this:

After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.
if you are not comfortable in any way at all, please do not invest. If you are believing in the cause a donation up to 1 BTC would be appreciated.

I have posted my response about applying fiat rules in crypto. If you are wanting fiat rules, then there are plenty of fiat investments backed by the full power of the fiat legal system and this guarantees that all fiat investors are protected and nothing will ever go wrong.

In crypto, everything is a risk and the ones who make the right choices make disproportionate returns.
This will not always be the case, but it is for now

James

It goes without saying that great reward requires great risk. It also goes without saying that the greater the attention/hype over an ICO/IPO, the less undervalued and the less of an ROI there's likely to be for an investor.

I respect what you've accomplished to this point, James, and wish you the best, as failure of this magnitude would be pretty damaging to an already badly damaged cryptoworld.

But beware: Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

sdersfd2 just noticed the poloniex comment

i thought james was verified, well i for one will be a spectator and hope to see this prosper but not gonna invest if dev is not willing to reveal his identity. great accomplishment on btcd but given latest ipo scams staying away if no identity is revealed
no problem.
anonymity was my condition to poloniex that they accepted
only to get advices from their counsel that there could be SEC issues, but not due to any identity issues.

So, if the 99% escrow is not convincement for you, then please do not invest.

I am not doing this to make money personally as the primary goal, and people who have studied the details will confirm this.

If I did all the required things I could probably be raising quite a lot more, but that's OK. I feel confident that already enough will be coming in to at least have a respectable SuperNET.

James

ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:51:40 AM

What is discount for buying on bter ?
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:52:28 AM

If there are any unanswered questions, please ask them. I have tried to post all relevant things, but it has been quite hectic and I have not even the time to eat more than a couple bananas. Hence all my monkey references.

So, I could easily have forgotten something and I want to have full disclosures before a single BTC is coming in. The last thing I want is for there to be any reason for people to say I am hiding something or not being fully transparent.

I am just a bit tired now, I need to get some food and if you can think of any questions that should be asked, then please ask.

James

http://www.nxtcommunity.org/

Shows 4h 08m right now...?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:53:04 AM

If coding was like golf without takebacks, then I would be in big trouble.
James

One day I'd love to play a round of golf with you...my treat!
I am not so bad at putting and I used to be able to hit it almost 300 yards, but only with one club! I could never figure it out. Also, the 300 yards was NEVER in the right direction! Often I am having to go to two holes adjacent.

Then luckily I made a horrible swing and slammed the driver into the ground at full force and really messed up by back. After that the closest I get to golf is the putt-putt with the windmills Smiley

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:54:49 AM

James

hey you are right. I refreshed the page and it added an hour
so it must have been off by an hour due to this really annoying daylight savings time. How can you save daylight? If you had a fully mirrored self enclosed box I guess you can store some light, but it is not an easy thing.

jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:57:04 AM

James

hey you are right. I refreshed the page and it added an hour
so it must have been off by an hour due to this really annoying daylight savings time. How can you save daylight? If you had a fully mirrored self enclosed box I guess you can store some light, but it is not an easy thing.

They introduced it to save energy and fix traffic light cost. Totally overrated nowadays. They are talking about getting rid of it.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:59:37 AM

I am just doing the best I can considering the circumstances and I appreciate your understanding. I do apologize for the inconvenience and will do my best to make sure you will be happy for supporting the SuperNET UNITY cause

If you have any questions at all, please ask. I am in no condition to do any coding for some reason, so I am just doing support posts.

James

Too much coding and lattes. Take some time off and do something relaxing like creating a vast network of hi-tech coins and integrated revenue-generating services in less than a fortnight.

Because many people are asking questions that have been asked (and answered) before, here's a short digest of some of the key points. You and others may want to add or edit it but it may be useful to wheel out now and again over the course of the next few hours and weeks...

About SuperNET

http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf summarises SuperNET
Prospective participants are encouraged to read this brief document in full! Any unanswered questions are likely to be addressed there.

SuperNET is a new initiative designed to:
  • Unite disparate cryptocurrencies by fostering collaboration
  • Reward innovation, talent and active coin communities
  • Share resulting benefits with CORE members and extend advantages to all cryptocurrencies
  • Bring value to long-term SuperNET participants

SuperNET will bring together a number of promising cryptocurrencies with strong tech. These CORE currencies will be able to share each others' features through a combined wallet (based on the NXT wallet). Several additional revenue-generating services will be included in SuperNET, from targeted advertising and transaction fees from anonymity protocols to betting revenues and trading gains. Any revenues raised will be used to reward SuperNET holders, strengthen CORE coin communities by investing in development, and make improvements to other key areas of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The price of SuperNET will be backed by its underlying cryptocurrencies. It will aim to acquire 10 percent of those coins it includes in the CORE (currently BTCD and BBR, as well as in investment in NXT-related assets). This means the price is protected from falls as holders are unlikely to sell it for less than the value of these underlying currencies. SuperNET is not a coin and this is unlike any other coin launch held to date. Additional funds will not dilute SuperNET but give it more influence and purchasing power.

The majority of funds provided by participants will be held long-term until they are needed. Additional revenue-generating services are included for free and are not included in the book price - despite offering immediate additional value.

SuperNET is available from BTER and NXT Asset Exchange as a token (name: TOKEN) that will be exchanged for the asset UNITY at the end of the fundraising process. UNITY is a NXT asset that will trade freely on the AE and exchanges after the fundraiser.
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066
Beware of any SuperNET related asset issued by any other account

SuperNET is not a cryptocurrency and does not intend to replace any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin. As the name UNITY suggests, the philosophy of SuperNET is that cryptocurrency will be stronger if we pool resources and share strong tech, instead of assuming the same zero-sum mentality carried over from parts of the fiat economy. Clones and coins that do not offer unique features will not be included in SuperNET.

For a short summary of the SuperNET philosophy, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ&list=RDgpevZ0-wUYQ#t=0

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:01:56 AM

Considering your net worth of 4000 BTC in crypto, all I can say, I certainly wont be able to afford those "food and latte" too Tongue .

That said, couple of queries/suggestions:
1. BITGO has a paid service for "enterprise" level wallets. I have not tried it so I am not sure what kind of extra layered security is in place for that. If you are considering them for multi sig addresses.

2. Now most of the people already know you/your work with NXT. I first heard about you when I was reading up on the BTSX in wallet exchange where they have put in markets pegged (to use their lingo) to BTSX. Someone mentioned about Supernet and how it will have a market effectively trading every crypto joins to any other crypto. So the query is: how different/similar is this idea to the BTSX exchange market?

3. As I said, I am not overly familiar with your work but I do see the long list of project you are into. Thats one huge list man Smiley
Many of them have been open source basis, I presume? So I was wondering if you could list out the projects which you are currently working on/are in the pipeline? The reason is I really want to know how busy you really are? We normally have the best of intentions when taking on a project but things fall apart some times because of an issue encountered with another projects. I also think it will help in disclaimering your already fully disclaimered pdf Smiley You can probably add "expect a bit of delay"/"don't bitch if the initial date is pushed" to your list.
The btsx holographic peg experiment is proceeding so far as I have expected. I am worried that my full prediction will come to pass, so I am not spending efforts on understanding the details. I have been too busy for such extra research. Please do not ask about my opinions on this, you can search forums and find my postings

I posted a few posts back the layered structure of my projects. they are all one big project with most of them being applications written on top of the SuperNET layer. the source codes are here for a recent version: github.com/jl777/libjl777 I have not put all the things into libjl777 yet, I guess only about half of the 40,000 lines are in there for now, but this is just lack of time for housekeeping. The SuperNET launch is delaying me by about a week, I estimate a full month of debugging to get all except the Privatebet into a beta release. Maybe I am only able to work halftime on the debugging, so with only 50 hours a week, then it could be taking two months. So I think the timeframes of yearend for all but Privatebet and 6 months for things to get up to speed is reasonable.

I ask for forgiveness if I am not meeting this schedule with exact precision, I am finding that there is much time spent recently on the 100+ PM's I am getting every day. I do not know how much longer I can continue to answer every PM. If it is OK for me to ignore the PM's of low content, then that will increase the time I have for coding.

so please do not send me a PM until you are reading this thread, thesupernet.org and asked on the thread. Everybody can help this poor monkey from menial work if you are making the right answers on the thread. Then if you can refrain to ask me in PM, you can ask me on the thread.

SuperNET should be the best idea for everything, the best answer for every question, the best mind for each post. I thank you for your assistance.

James
I understand you have quite a lot of projects under your belt. I just wanted to understand how things stack up. I will try to dig up your structured project post.
In any case, just for the fact that you are making an effort to answer every post, I will invest whatever meagre btc I have. Smiley
please follow the advices on being able to sleep soundly.
this is the only way you can HODL
bull shit,  after holding 6 month of xmr,doge,auro,nas, I only get 10% or even less.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:07:24 AM

Considering your net worth of 4000 BTC in crypto, all I can say, I certainly wont be able to afford those "food and latte" too Tongue .

That said, couple of queries/suggestions:
1. BITGO has a paid service for "enterprise" level wallets. I have not tried it so I am not sure what kind of extra layered security is in place for that. If you are considering them for multi sig addresses.

2. Now most of the people already know you/your work with NXT. I first heard about you when I was reading up on the BTSX in wallet exchange where they have put in markets pegged (to use their lingo) to BTSX. Someone mentioned about Supernet and how it will have a market effectively trading every crypto joins to any other crypto. So the query is: how different/similar is this idea to the BTSX exchange market?

3. As I said, I am not overly familiar with your work but I do see the long list of project you are into. Thats one huge list man Smiley
Many of them have been open source basis, I presume? So I was wondering if you could list out the projects which you are currently working on/are in the pipeline? The reason is I really want to know how busy you really are? We normally have the best of intentions when taking on a project but things fall apart some times because of an issue encountered with another projects. I also think it will help in disclaimering your already fully disclaimered pdf Smiley You can probably add "expect a bit of delay"/"don't bitch if the initial date is pushed" to your list.
The btsx holographic peg experiment is proceeding so far as I have expected. I am worried that my full prediction will come to pass, so I am not spending efforts on understanding the details. I have been too busy for such extra research. Please do not ask about my opinions on this, you can search forums and find my postings

I posted a few posts back the layered structure of my projects. they are all one big project with most of them being applications written on top of the SuperNET layer. the source codes are here for a recent version: github.com/jl777/libjl777 I have not put all the things into libjl777 yet, I guess only about half of the 40,000 lines are in there for now, but this is just lack of time for housekeeping. The SuperNET launch is delaying me by about a week, I estimate a full month of debugging to get all except the Privatebet into a beta release. Maybe I am only able to work halftime on the debugging, so with only 50 hours a week, then it could be taking two months. So I think the timeframes of yearend for all but Privatebet and 6 months for things to get up to speed is reasonable.

I ask for forgiveness if I am not meeting this schedule with exact precision, I am finding that there is much time spent recently on the 100+ PM's I am getting every day. I do not know how much longer I can continue to answer every PM. If it is OK for me to ignore the PM's of low content, then that will increase the time I have for coding.

so please do not send me a PM until you are reading this thread, thesupernet.org and asked on the thread. Everybody can help this poor monkey from menial work if you are making the right answers on the thread. Then if you can refrain to ask me in PM, you can ask me on the thread.

SuperNET should be the best idea for everything, the best answer for every question, the best mind for each post. I thank you for your assistance.

James
I understand you have quite a lot of projects under your belt. I just wanted to understand how things stack up. I will try to dig up your structured project post.
In any case, just for the fact that you are making an effort to answer every post, I will invest whatever meagre btc I have. Smiley
please follow the advices on being able to sleep soundly.
this is the only way you can HODL
bull shit,  after holding 6 month of xmr,doge,auro,nas, I only get 10% or even less.
sorry, I should have said "HODL the right cryptos"

McDoxy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:07:40 AM

I think there lies your problem...

you need to spot coins with good unique tech and long term potential in order to make use of the hodl strategy... those 3 wouldn't fall in that category for me.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:08:17 AM

I am just doing the best I can considering the circumstances and I appreciate your understanding. I do apologize for the inconvenience and will do my best to make sure you will be happy for supporting the SuperNET UNITY cause

If you have any questions at all, please ask. I am in no condition to do any coding for some reason, so I am just doing support posts.

James

Too much coding and lattes. Take some time off and do something relaxing like creating a vast network of hi-tech coins and integrated revenue-generating services in less than a fortnight.

Because many people are asking questions that have been asked (and answered) before, here's a short digest of some of the key points. You and others may want to add or edit it but it may be useful to wheel out now and again over the course of the next few hours and weeks...

About SuperNET

http://209.126.70.170/SuperNET.pdf summarises SuperNET
Prospective participants are encouraged to read this brief document in full! Any unanswered questions are likely to be addressed there.

SuperNET is a new initiative designed to:
  • Unite disparate cryptocurrencies by fostering collaboration
  • Reward innovation, talent and active coin communities
  • Share resulting benefits with CORE members and extend advantages to all cryptocurrencies
  • Bring value to long-term SuperNET participants

SuperNET will bring together a number of promising cryptocurrencies with strong tech. These CORE currencies will be able to share each others' features through a combined wallet (based on the NXT wallet). Several additional revenue-generating services will be included in SuperNET, from targeted advertising and transaction fees from anonymity protocols to betting revenues and trading gains. Any revenues raised will be used to reward SuperNET holders, strengthen CORE coin communities by investing in development, and make improvements to other key areas of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The price of SuperNET will be backed by its underlying cryptocurrencies. It will aim to acquire 10 percent of those coins it includes in the CORE (currently BTCD and BBR, as well as in investment in NXT-related assets). This means the price is protected from falls as holders are unlikely to sell it for less than the value of these underlying currencies. SuperNET is not a coin and this is unlike any other coin launch held to date. Additional funds will not dilute SuperNET but give it more influence and purchasing power.

The majority of funds provided by participants will be held long-term until they are needed. Additional revenue-generating services are included for free and are not included in the book price - despite offering immediate additional value.

SuperNET is available from BTER and NXT Asset Exchange as a token (name: TOKEN) that will be exchanged for the asset UNITY at the end of the fundraising process. UNITY is a NXT asset that will trade freely on the AE and exchanges after the fundraiser.
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066
Beware of any SuperNET related asset issued by any other account

SuperNET is not a cryptocurrency and does not intend to replace any cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin. As the name UNITY suggests, the philosophy of SuperNET is that cryptocurrency will be stronger if we pool resources and share strong tech, instead of assuming the same zero-sum mentality carried over from parts of the fiat economy. Clones and coins that do not offer unique features will not be included in SuperNET.

For a short summary of the SuperNET philosophy, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ&list=RDgpevZ0-wUYQ#t=0

can you do a clear write up of the ICO process? my english seems to be not working as everyone is always confused. I can to post good text about it in the OP

komakino

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:13:24 AM

Can you explain a bit more the connection between JLH and Supernet?

Thank you
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:18:04 AM

the starting price in bter will be 0.01 BTC

which will be the price in NXT?

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
SuperDuperProfit

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:22:33 AM

http://media.giphy.com/media/s2qXK8wAvkHTO/giphy.gif

May the Show Begin !!!!!!!!!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:22:42 AM

Just in case anyone was thinking about doing the calculations...

BTC = 0.01027795
BTCD = 0.01014465 (0.0145)
NXT = 0.01067302 (0.000074)

So right now, the cheapest way to buy the token is via BTCD  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

Guys, stop worrying about a few satoshi, it's not productive for everyone. It's either going to be big or fail, a few satoshi won't mater.

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:25:21 AM

Can I buy one day 1 and sell on day 2 on bter?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

Can I buy one day 1 and sell on day 2 on bter?

Yes if you undercut the current price on day 2 to get it sold.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: