Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

sure, disregard everything I said haha and wow fancy words, accumulation and distribution, do you know what a MACD is? lmao

The point is when you buy at the bottom, prices can only drop by about 10% to 20% because selling has already been exhausted

so it is impossible to dump

if you had any credentials you would know that

i guess this stuff is a little too "complex" for you

The point is, if someone runs a group, they buy the coin, then group buys the coin, then you tweet, that is how you profit, or he can sell on some of his groups buy support because he obviously bought the coin before you guys

And stop attacking me, or the person talking to you, grow up, talk about the topic, I am not the topic

Its his standard method,  when people start to disagree,  he (and shill accts)  resort to childish insults.

Pathetic really.

Funny thing is, idc about their insults, its just funny to fuck with it once in a while, so predictable haha they have no logic

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:46:22 PM

The point is, if someone runs a group, they buy the coin, then group buys the coin, then you tweet

lol when do we ever tweet?

Thats sooo 2013 the game has moved on mr
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:47:32 PM

^^The issue with what you said, is that it is not a "prediction" that Ryan is doing, his "last name" is Pumper dude...

Ok....call it pump, call it prediction, call it how you like more, but don't understand where the problem is.....
Why you don't try to jump on board the trend and make some profit instead to scream at scandal because he can be a market-manipulator?
Until now i haven't see anyone complaining about some losses following the group...so really i'm missing the point here....

Because you clearly do not understand the complexity of the crypto world, and how many fake accounts people have/how many pump groups there are etc.

Dude, the manipulation of you are talking about is a big component on the the complexity of the crypto world, and you are nobody to say me that i don't understand this...maybe are you that are don't clearly understanding that you are fully missing the point here....i don't give a f*ck about how many fake accounts people have/how many pump groups there are etc.
The only target that me (and others guys here) are focused is to have always PROFIT/GAIN/MORE MONEY....what's your target then (a part your role of Ryan-wannabe)?
Isn't clear....
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:48:05 PM

The point is, if someone runs a group, they buy the coin, then group buys the coin, then you tweet, that is how you profit,

You are a total hasbeen you are out of touch, is that how you pump? you "tweet" lol
Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:49:18 PM

^^The issue with what you said, is that it is not a "prediction" that Ryan is doing, his "last name" is Pumper dude...

Ok....call it pump, call it prediction, call it how you like more, but don't understand where the problem is.....
Why you don't try to jump on board the trend and make some profit instead to scream at scandal because he can be a market-manipulator?
Until now i haven't see anyone complaining about some losses following the group...so really i'm missing the point here....

Because you clearly do not understand the complexity of the crypto world, and how many fake accounts people have/how many pump groups there are etc.

Dude, the manipulation of you are talking about is a big component on the the complexity of the crypto world, and you are nobody to say me that i don't understand this...maybe are you that are don't clearly understanding that you are fully missing the point here....i don't give a f*ck about how many fake accounts people have/how many pump groups there are etc.
The only target on wich me (and others guys here) is to have always PROFIT/GAIN/MORE MONEY....what's your target then (a part your role of Ryan-wannabe)?
Isn't clear....

Damn man, sorry, I did not mean to offend you, smile the rest of your day! All is good - overly defensive eh?

santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:50:17 PM

sure, disregard everything I said haha and wow fancy words, accumulation and distribution, do you know what a MACD is? lmao

So accumulation and distribution doesn't exist? are you sure you want to make that statement publicly?  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:51:54 PM

So accumulation and distribution doesn't exist? are you sure you want to make that statement publicly?  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

lol when did I say that? Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:52:17 PM

Also, I should get tipped for bumping Ryans thread lol

ANTIcentralized

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:53:38 PM

lol when did I say that? Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Clearly accumulation and distribution is the most important process in this market

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market. For those that aren't aware of that, observe:

XCASH

NEOS

AERO

OPAL

START

DGB

So guys, use the ALL chart and think before putting on a trade. Ask yourself, am I buying into distribution (marked up prices), or accumulation (wholesale rate). This is how you win again, and again! No voodoo priests necessary.

santaClause

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:54:40 PM

Clearly accumulation and distribution is the most important process in this market

It's the only thing that matters, it happens with every coin that you will ever trade
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:56:13 PM

Damn man, sorry, I did not mean to offend you, smile the rest of your day! All is good - overly defensive eh?

Saying to someone that don't understand is clearly intended to be an offense....In all case man, me too i don't want to offend you....but really reading this thread i see some people's that didn't approve what Ryan does....but without explaining where's the problem in manipulation...
Ok...some wins and some loose....but we all have to be on the side of who wins...and that's all for me!

I repeat...if anyone of haters here want to post his skill on trading and let us which coin will goes up this week...we are all ready to get the tips Wink
Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:00:46 PM

Saying to someone that don't understand is clearly intended to be an offense....In all case man, me too i don't want to offend you....but really reading this thread i see some people's that didn't approve what Ryan does....but without explaining where's the problem in manipulation...
Ok...some wins and some loose....but we all have to be on the side of who wins...and that's all for me!

I repeat...if anyone of haters here want to post his skill on trading and let us which coin will goes up this week...we are all ready to get the tips Wink

Sorry, it's because of Santa and Ryan's sheep it's difficult to have a nice conversation, so being abrupt was automatic in this thread, you'r fine. And manipulation exists everywhere, and will continue to exist, I never said manipulation is ALL bad....what people here argue is that these guys are fine manipulators, but not necessarily skilled traders.

ANTIcentralized

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:02:24 PM

Sorry, it's because of Santa and Ryan's sheep it's difficult to have a nice conversation, so being abrupt was automatic in this thread, you'r fine. And manipulation exists everywhere, and will continue to exist, I never said manipulation is ALL bad....what people here argue is that these guys are fine manipulators, but not necessarily skilled traders.

In your words, what is s skilled trader? Keep in mind nothing moves in this market without being manipulated first
Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:06:54 PM

In your words, what is s skilled trader? Bearing in mind that nothing moves in this market without being manipulated

A skilled trader understand how to use fundamentals, sentiment, and TA to properly trade and predict the market. So, most of the "skilled" traders in Bitcoin trade primarily BTC/USD not altcoins due to the heavy manipulation you have mentioned. The manipulators take away the usefulness of TA and market sentiment. Also, altcoins have no true demand which is why TA only works so much.

BTC/USD at least has a higher market cap, and A LITTLE more real world demand making skillful trading (using TA/indicators and news) more useful. All in all, even BTC is still too small compared to Forex or Stocks to be comparable and is too heavily manipulated, but compared to the altcoin scene, this skill is more useful.

Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

Also, I am out, so peace, until next time Wink

Iscamscammers

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:11:16 PM

I think some of the "haters" are just concerned with how long will it go on that you're winning,  till you become the loser.  

And I don't care what kind of bullshit you/they (& shill accts) think they know to prevent it.  

Point is, with enough money you can scam your members.  
You think you can't accumulate coins without using an exchange and have the "tracks" to warn you, showing up on your charts?
Only an ignorant person would think that.

Ryan knows it, other people know it and there is no point arguing it.

You're a fool to not acknowledge that or you're just a shill to further promote this thread.

End of story.

I'm done arguing with shill accounts that do nothing but try to advertise this thread more.

ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:14:01 PM

get him santa Grin
santaClause

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:17:06 PM

So many holes... it's like the titanic all over again

A skilled trader understand how to use fundamentals, sentiment, and TA to properly trade and predict the market.

Prices don't move without being manipulated.

E.G if someone knows they are going to push the price of a coin higher, they first have to BUY that coin so that they can profit. They cannot do this in stealth, it is always exposed on the chart

So "predicting" the market is "noticing" accumulation therefore profiting from manipulation

So, most of the "skilled" traders in Bitcoin trade primarily BTC/USD not altcoins due to the heavy manipulation you have mentioned. The manipulators take away the usefulness of TA and market sentiment.

Bitcoin is just as manipulated as altcoins

notice how the media's opinion tends to flip flop when it suits them...

what happened when the announce coinbase's 70 miliion investment?

lol

BTC/USD at least has a higher market cap, and A LITTLE more real world demand making skillful trading (using TA/indicators and news) more useful. All in all, even BTC is still too small compared to Forex or Stocks to be comparable and is too heavily manipulated, but compared to the altcoin scene, skill is more useful. The low market

WTF? BTC has a higher market cap... what does this mean exactly? What are the ramifactions of this?

The low market cap of altcoins allows more room for "growth" - ever heard of that?  That's why you have dozens of coins shooting up 1000% every month

Trading is trading, it doesn't matter what it is you are dealing with.. BTC, Stocks, options, futures.. the main thing is that there are people in the know, and people who aren't

but overall, NOTHING happens without appearing on the chart! So the "skill" is in tracking manipulation

Dr. Coin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:19:10 PM

So many holes... it's like the titanic all over again

A skilled trader understand how to use fundamentals, sentiment, and TA to properly trade and predict the market.

Prices don't move without being manipulated.

E.G if someone knows they are going to push the price of a coin higher, they first have to BUY that coin so that they can profit. They cannot do this in stealth, it is always exposed on the chart

So "predicting" the market is actually "noticing" accumulation therefore profiting from manipulation

So, most of the "skilled" traders in Bitcoin trade primarily BTC/USD not altcoins due to the heavy manipulation you have mentioned. The manipulators take away the usefulness of TA and market sentiment.

Bitcoin is just a manipulated as altcoins

notice how the media's opinion tends to flip flop when it suits them...

what happened when the announce coinbase's 70 miliion investment?

lol

BTC/USD at least has a higher market cap, and A LITTLE more real world demand making skillful trading (using TA/indicators and news) more useful. All in all, even BTC is still too small compared to Forex or Stocks to be comparable and is too heavily manipulated, but compared to the altcoin scene, skill is more useful. The low market

WTF? BTC has a higher market cap... what does this mean exactly? What are the ramifactions of this?

The low market cap of altcoins allows more room for "growth" - ever heard of that?  That's why you have dozens of coins shooting up 1000% every month

Trading is trading, it doesn't matter what it is you are dealing with.. BTC, Stocks, options, futures.. the main thing is that there are people in the know, and people who aren't

but overall, NOTHING happens without appearing on the chart! So the "skill" is in tracking manipulation

Wow, dude I hope one day you move from altcoins and go to BTC/USD trading or Stocks, because I know I would be winning/taking your money

ANTIcentralized

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:20:21 PM

Wow, dude I hope one day you move from altcoins and go to BTC/USD trading or Stocks, because I know I would be winning/taking your money

He just blew you out the water dude, must suck to be you

the way you talk, i know for sure that you don't make any money at all

show us your btc address, and send a dummy transaction to prove you own it.. I bet i made more btc in the last week than you have ever had in your wallet

and I will post the proof

ready when you are Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: