Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:57:11 PM

so the coin can do 50% but still give the same profit as when it went 200%

See, people believe they are so smart, yet they post bullcrap like 50% = 200%.

1 btc + 200% = 3 btc

2 btc + 50% = 3 btc

simple arithmetic actually
He said same coin. Let me correct you:

1 btc + 200% = 3 btc

1 btc + 50% = 1.5 btc

simple arithmetic actually

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:59:33 PM

He said same coin. Let me correct you

Do you lose 10 points of IQ every time you post or what?

You guys buy and sell one coin and then move onto the next coin, win or lose.

Check the records on page1, we buy one coin, sell that coin, buy it again, sell it again, buy it again. Each time increasing our position size

Common sense is not so common it seems

shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:01:26 PM

Check the records on page1, we buy one coin, sell that coin, buy it again, sell it again, buy it again. Each time increasing our position size

Look at he's post history. Just another troll, don't give him any energy. Clearly isn't worth it
SHA255

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:03:08 PM

The guy can't even comprehend the english language bro you won't get anywhere arguing with him

Just ignore him like everyone else does
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:03:15 PM

Look at he's post history. Just another troll, don't give him any energy. Clearly isn't worth it
"His" not "he's".

How would a non-troll worth your time post in this thread?
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:06:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PtB9Fba.jpg

It's like I know your saying something, but i just can't see watcha sayin Cheesy
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:07:53 PM

It's like I know your saying something, but i just can't see watcha sayin Cheesy

LOL guess I'll do the same then

santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:10:20 PM

whilst we increase efficiency yours is reduced so you work harder for less, while we work less for more

the sad reality for some
CT_Rick

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:14:29 PM

any trades for us today?
alice chan

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:14:48 PM

sent a message ryan waiting for confirmation to send this weeks payment

or am I too late?

thank you
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:20:35 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 07:33:55 PM by RyanPumper

Private Membsership

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is Closed

Members netted a 3,040% gain in December and are currently up 2,795% this month.

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

12 Jan - 13 Jan
Total return: 83%
Coins: SMBR

A common mistake made by skilled traders is to restrict their trading to small positions 1 – 5 BTC. These traders – unlike novice market participants – are actually making money. However, they aren’t trading efficiently and are therefore leaving piles of cash on the table. In order to expand your territory in this market, you must use your profits to generate even larger profits.

SMBR

I rarely make posts directed at skilled players , so today I am going to address those who are actually making money by playing the game the way it is supposed to be played, and would want to expand their territory.

When it comes to the successful trading of altcoins – one is instantly forced into obeying the laws of timing, efficiency and compounding.

Those are literally the levels of trading.

Novice traders (the majority) are obsessed with trying to crack the timing element. The small few that actually do develop some skill that enables them to harness  this element, they move onto attempting to establish consistency - making the right choices in market repeatedly, thus pulling a consistent stream of revenue.

What about the third element?

Novice traders work hard to lose money
Moderately-Skilled traders have to work harder in order to make more money
Skilled players work less than the average market participant, yet they are the largest profiteers.

This is due to compounding. The expansion of territory.

Compounding is a factor that most skilled traders aren’t including in their methodology, which is a direct blow to long-term prosperity. Simply because, if you aren’t using your profits to accrue much larger profits – then you are committing to working harder for more instead of working less for A LOT more.

Whilst others struggle to make money in crypto and so aren’t in the position to even consider these factors, as a skilled trader your goal is no longer just to “make money,”  you are already making your fair share – your goal is now to expand your current threshold for profit.

You see, unskilled traders never lend any consideration to the long-term cycles that are so intertwined with the price movements of every single coin in the market, which is why they never know what to buy, when to buy or when to sell. Their every move in this market is the result of guesswork and false hope. They aren’t in the know.

This is a direct contrast to the mentality of skilled market participants.

As a skilled player you are well aware that timing is crucial. This is especially so when it comes to buying into coin and also in deciding when to offload your position.

In addition to this, being aware of the long-term cycles allows skilled players to use their profits to generate even more profits – which is an echelon of strategy that unskilled traders never reach.

Having reached the realms of consistency, or come close to achieving some level of consistency in this market – it should now be your goal to be more efficient. To reduce your workload whilst simultaneously boosting your rewards.

In order to do this, it is essential to put your profits to work.

Staying a 1 – 5 BTC trader will ensure that your profits are kept within a small and insignificant range.

Sure, you may achieve $5000 - $10,000 profits on a monthly basis – but there are others who achieve that same amount within a period as short as seven days. Some within 24 hours.

This is not the result of consulting with the voodoo priest, it is because as soon as these individuals establish consistency, they commit 100% to expanding their territory – instead of cashing out small and easy to take profits.

You see there are coins in this market that rally multiple times throughout the year. After each rally, there is the inevitable crash at which point there is a small group of traders who fill their warehouses in anticipation of the next run. When the next rally ensues, these traders form 100% of the sell side and are therefore the largest profiteers. When the coin crashes once again, these same traders amass an even larger portion than they did before –  drastically expanding their profits each time.

This happens with several coins, and is what I am referring to when I say “expand your territory.”

Having 1 – 5 BTC of risk in the market is just the start. Because in order to win, your warehouse must never be empty. You must have a gargantuan haul of optimally priced coins, ready to offload when gamblers and novices get the itch to try their hand.

Consider giant retailers such as Walmart. Across their thousands of stores worldwide, you will not find a single warehouse that is empty.  They are always poised and ready for distribution.

Tip: When you have successfully exploited the long-term price pattern of a coin, it is essential that you realise that it is not the end. That coin will again return to an optimal buying price – at which point you must be there to take advantage. This is how you use your profits to accrue even larger profits.  

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:22:31 PM

or am I too late?

thank you

Just responded, check your messages

Cheers

NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 06:38:25 PM

or am I too late?

thank you

Just responded, check your messages

Cheers
also pm'ed

entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:30:23 PM

I'm confused what to do.I'm invest to ryan or watching his advices?
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:15:46 AM

If you really are new here, here's my advice:  just watch the thread for a bit.  You will learn a fair bit.  Ryan is helpful, responds to questions and gives some good advice imho. But a lot of the accounts are fake & used to promote his service.  You will see what is going on.  The tips may be worth paying for.   But not if you are new & don't have much BTC to play with.  There are no guarantees, and the percentage gains you could make are wildly overstated.

Sorry to stick my neck out & I enjoy reading the thread.  Solid trading advice.  But don't get sucked in by the hype, it's a bit of a sock-puppet frenzy at times.
If you are rich, try it & report back to us how you get on!

nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:44:05 AM

e.g. obvious Ryan socks:
toleng, SHA255, shockinglyugly, BTCmoons, UpTo0.99, santaClause

...there are loads.  He even accidentally replied to someone about how much he normally puts on trades, from one of his shill accounts a few pages back.

But the trading advice is good.  He even tried to warn me off putting money into ESC in case it died but in my infinite wisdom I hodled it till it dropped off Bittrex & lost 0.3 BTC.  So if you are terminally crap at trading like me go for it.  You may well get some decent picks.  But don't give him your BTC unless you have a few to play around with.  I was saving up for the fee but gradually realised what was going on with the hype in the thread (as xxxgoodgirl says, almost entirely fake) & decided to strike out on my own.  Just decide yourself which coin you think is in "accumulation", at the bottom between regular repeated price peaks, and load up ready for distribution.  And that is his advice from the thread here for free. 

So thanks for the tips Ryan, everyone make their own choice but I won't be "joining" - or rather, sending him my $140.  I put it on CANN, let's see what happens....
OneandOnly22

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:08:36 AM

e.g. obvious Ryan socks:
toleng, SHA255, shockinglyugly, BTCmoons, UpTo0.99, santaClause

...there are loads.  He even accidentally replied to someone about how much he normally puts on trades, from one of his shill accounts a few pages back.

But the trading advice is good.  He even tried to warn me off putting money into ESC in case it died but in my infinite wisdom I hodled it till it dropped off Bittrex & lost 0.3 BTC.  So if you are terminally crap at trading like me go for it.  You may well get some decent picks.  But don't give him your BTC unless you have a few to play around with.  I was saving up for the fee but gradually realised what was going on with the hype in the thread (as xxxgoodgirl says, almost entirely fake) & decided to strike out on my own.  Just decide yourself which coin you think is in "accumulation", at the bottom between regular repeated price peaks, and load up ready for distribution.  And that is his advice from the thread here for free. 

So thanks for the tips Ryan, everyone make their own choice but I won't be "joining" - or rather, sending him my $140.  I put it on CANN, let's see what happens....

Yea he definitely has a lot of shill accounts tried to pm each one and no response. Why are the screenshots for SMBR and XPY labeled under the year 2014 for January? Seems strange doesn't it.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:25:14 AM

Why are the screenshots for SMBR and XPY labeled under the year 2014 for January? Seems strange doesn't it.
You mean these?

Maybe his clock is off by 1 year... good catch...
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:13:14 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 12:38:23 PM by rocoro

Just decide yourself which coin you think is in "accumulation", at the bottom between regular repeated price peaks, and load up ready for distribution.  And that is his advice from the thread here for free.  

You may also want to think about reality.  Believe it or not but there are coins that simply "die off" even when showing all the signs of "accumulation".

Meaning,  be aware you could get trapped thinking it is in his fantasy accumulation (truth is its just him prepumping), when it may actually be a coin the pump group isn't in and its dying.  

I don't care what kind of bullshit explanations people come up with to say you can see it.  

Markets decide what they want, anyone claiming to be some kind of guru is lying, or in this case using heavy manipulation -> https://i.imgur.com/CKsJslo.png

Que Ryan shill accounts' insults now!  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: